The White Company- UK Website Review

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for has been compiled from 128206 Customer Reviews

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Jan-2018

I ordered 4 items on 28 December. My order arrived on 5 January but one item was missing (the rug). I have called the customer service immediately to notify about the missing item but was told that the item will come separately and I should wait for few more days. After few days I have called the customer service again to find out that the rug was missing. I appreciate that another order was placed but using regular post and until today 13 January the item didn’t arrive. It was a gift and I was disappointed that I missed the date.

The White Company- UK Website wrote on 13-Jan-2018

Thank for your feedback, I'm sorry for the delay in the delivery of your Tufted Rug. I'm glad that my colleague was able to replace this for you and I can see now that it has been reported as delivered. I can assure you that your feedback has been passed on to the relevant teams. If there's anything else we can help with, please do get in touch.

Thanks, Alana