The White Company- UK Website Review

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 122278 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 07-Dec

re-ordered another supreme fur hot water for my mum for Christmas as was really very pleased with my 1st purchase, : order number 60170948: received email today to advise that delivery on way then 5 mins later advised that the order has been cancelled due to a discrepancy between the stock levels showing on the internet and what was available to order. Money is still pending in my bank account and now have no Christmas present for my mum. Thanks White Company I won't be using you again.. not a happy customer.... :-(

The White Company- UK Website wrote on 08-Dec

I'm sorry to see the hot water bottle was cancelled from your order due to a stock discrepancy. At present we do not have a similar item at a similar price point. I apologise for any disappointment.

Thanks Clarissa