The White Company- UK Website Review

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 116439 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 16-Jul-2017

The product you have replaced was bought for us as a Christmas present from a member of our family who frequently shops at the White Company online. When the item became faulty we took it to the Winchester branch to ask what could be done about it. The supervisor's first reaction was to infer that it may have been purchased at your Bicester outlet and was probably a 'second' and would only change it on production of the original receipt. Following a number of emails to the customer service department it was decided to replace the item.

The White Company- UK Website wrote on 17-Jul-2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. This is certainly not normal for us and I am delighted to see that my colleague has resolved this for you. I can assure you that this has been fed back to the store. Should you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Beckie