The White Company- UK Website Review

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 118056 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Mar-2017

I would like the option to deliver to work address this would make more convenient to me. Current options limit my ability to order from The White Company

The White Company- UK Website wrote on 21-Mar-2017

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am delighted you have brought this to my attention, you are welcome to opt for your order to be delivered to your work address. When you place your order enter your work address post code in the delivery box and select the first line from the drop down options, I hope this helps you in future. I am pleased to hear you are happy with your Cross Back Ribbed T-Shirt, it's definitely a favorite of ours.

Chloé

Cross Back Ribbed T-Shirt

Great top would say it's a cross over between a Tshirt and jumper I was pleasantly surprised as its more a very light jumper not your standard Tshirt material.