The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 129612 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Amelia Floral Print Hat

• Towelling Cover Up (0-24mths)
  • Umbrella Swimming Costume (0-24mths)

Service rating : Very easy website. Purchase arrived on time and well packaged
Product: This was something for my granddaughter. The clothes are well made and will last her until she grows out of them

London Strip Pjs

Great

Unisex Cotton Classic Robe

Service rating : I love White Company and have been purchasing items for many, many years. Quality is good, price is high, but affordable in the sale and with vouchers.
My concern is the choice to use Hermes for delivery, they are unreliable, despite clear messages on the front door asking them to deliver to a neighbour they often leave parcels in view of the road or sling them over the back gate to be smashed on the concrete below. This lets down the White Company reputation and puts off customers from buying online. Change to DPD, this will solve the problem and restore faith in the company.
Product: Love this robe, soft and a good size, shame that it shrinks so much in the way, even on the 30 degree delicates cycle.
Bought because you have stopped making the white waffle robe, a staple in my house for years, very disappointed not to be able to buy it anymore - the alternatives on offer are in no way good substitutes. Please, please bring back the original unisex white waffle robe - exactly as it used to be, I don't mind paying more for that quality. I was asked by a salesperson in branch to ask you to do this as they have received so many complaints from customers that you have stopped selling this, they said their feedback to you was not being acted upon!

Jersey Oversized Side Split Kaftan

• Linen T-Shirt

Service rating : Delivery was bad. The packaging had been opened and looked damaged upon delivery.
Product: Even though the packaging was opened/damaged, the items inside were not affected.

Waffle Stitch Hooded Sweater

Service rating : Ordered on line, very easy and arrived within two days - basic service.
Product: This is a lovely soft warm and comfortable top. The sleeves are nice and long. Im a size 10 and like tops like this loose, so i purchased the large which is perfect, so maybe it comes up a little on the small side
The waffle effect looks very pretty and the soft grey/cream colour is beautiful. A real winner.

Luxury Down Pillow - Medium Support

Service rating : Excellent as usual
Product: Misleading description does not support at all.Expected it to be firmer at edges to support neck.

Noir Eau de Toilette - 30ml

Service rating : Efficient as always
Product: I love this perfume

Zip-Closure Pillow Protector - Set of 2

• Easy-Care Cotton Fitted Sheet
  • Easy-Care Cotton Flat Sheet

The delivery as quick and also got a new discount card. Thank you

St. Ives Housewife Pillowcase

• St. Ives Duvet Cover
  • 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet

First online order not processed. When I emailed to enquire, they apologised and said they would give me 24 hr free delivery. I had to call to re-place the order. They tried to charge me more (180 not 170 pounds). The order did not arrive in 24 or even 48 hours. I had to email and chase again. The order finally arrived, around 3 weeks late, and with much stress.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm really sorry to see that your order took so long to be delivered. This certainly isn't reflective of the service we're proud to provide. I'm glad that you've now received your order, and I can assure you that your feedback has been passed onto our distribution team to be noted.

Thanks, Alana

Wool-Cotton Knitted Coatigan

• Curve Hem V-Neck Jumper
  • Sparkle Cardigan

Service rating : No problem
Product: Quite large in the sleeve

Wooden Bath Tidy

• Mini Bud Vase

The goods where extremely late in being delivered, and were in a ridiculous amount of packaging

Thanks for contacting us. I've just checked your order and can see that you had opted for our standard delivery method of 3-5 working days. I'm glad to confirm that the tracking states that we delivered within this promised time frame. I've also made sure to pass your feedback onto our distribution team regarding the packing of our orders so that they ensure that it's suitable to the size of your order in the future. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please do get in touch with us again.
Thanks, Alana

Product: Stunning!

Cotton Stripe Pyjama Bottoms

• Cotton Make-up Case
  • Cotton Wash Bag

Service rating : Service was excellent, arrived when promised and beautifully packed. I have a lot of things delivered from The White Company and have had no problems at all.
Product: The PJ bottoms are great and summery, light and bright. So comfy I love them.

Summer Diffuser

Unisex Cotton Classic Robe

Service rating : Fabulous fast delivery
Product: Only buy if you are at least 5ft 8!!!

Ceramic Bead Toe Post Sandals

Service rating : Great service and delivery
Product: Loving my sandals, just what I was looking for

Frayed Hem Denim Jacket

Excellent very quick

Wish Embroidered Pyjamas

• Boat Tank Top

Kept informed and delivered quickly. Thank you, it was in great time for posting onwards as I was late in getting organised to make purchase!!

Kimbo Print Sleepsuit

Service rating : Arrived well within estimated delivery period (3days I think)!
Product: Lovely soft sleep suit. Purchased as a gift

Faux Fur & Satin Sliders

Absolutely love them!! So comfortable and they look very stylish..unlike most slippers!!

Seychelles Home Spray

• Seychelles Bath & Body Gift Set
  • Seychelles Hand Wash

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Lovely

Fine Ribbed Layering Jumper

• Short Sleeve Cardigan (1-6yrs)
  • Snowy Penguin Mini Toy

Service rating : Delivery very good as usual.
Product: Sleeves and body very long which means I have to pull the sleeves up and hitch the jumper up, I would have returned it if it hadn’t been in the sale. Hoping it will shrink in the wash!

Cashmere Sweatshirt Jumper

Service rating : Charming girl on the telephone, and very helpfull .
Product: Would have liked it longer.