The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 112725 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Hydrocotton Baby Robe

Service rating : The quality of the item was good, although it was not made in Britain. The delivery was very quick, unlike Baby Gap who delivered later than promised.
Product: The baby robe is of good quality, although not made in Britain.

Bathtime Baby Gift Set

• Gift box

Service rating : Very quick service
Product: Fantastic quality

Lightweight Velour Short Robe

Service rating : Prompt service and easy to use website
Product: Lovely soft dressing gown. Really pleased with my purchase.

4.5 TOG - SUMMER DUVET

Very prompt , although there was a mix up with the invoice which was quickly rectified.

Gift Vouchers

You did not advise who our voucher was from. It was sent to the bride as a wedding gift.

Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel

Service rating : My package was thrown over my electric gate by the delivery company. The note in the postbox informed me it had been left in a safe place, in an outhouse. Not true. Luckily the parcel was not fragile and it wasn't raining. No one drove over it either.
Product: Good quality, have bought the towels before. Expensive but glad of 15% discount this time.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I can assure you that this is not normal for us and we take such instances seriously. This has been fed back to the courier and I am sure that this will not happen again. I am pleased to see that you will be able to enjoy your order to the fullest.

Thanks, Beckie

Avignon Duvet Cover

Usual excellent service

Lime & Bay Home Scenting Set

Service rating : Easy to order and fast delivery
Product: Lovely product and packaging.

London Short Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

Service rating : Good service, arrived on time.
Product: Lovely print, my son is very happy with these.

Linen Stripe Hem Shirt

• Linen Raglan T-shirt

Service rating : Prompt and efficient
Product: Only one suggestion for improving this fabulous shirt. I wish it was just a little shorter.

Cotton Slub Peasant Top

Service rating : Always nice and friendly service at the Aberdeen store.
Product: Nice style and good quality

2017 Dated Bear Comforter

• Gift box

Service rating : Outstanding and 1st class
Product: The bear is beautiful and so soft

27-Jun-2017
Brilliant

• Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet
  • Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet

Arrived quickly and without any problems.. box was far too big and un necessary protection for two duvets

Wrong item delivered

Thank you for your feedback. I can understand your disappointment after being sent the incorrect item. Upon accessing your account, I can see that you've called into our customer service department and I'm glad we've been able to resolve this for you.

Avignon Duvet Cover

• Avignon Housewife Pillowcase

Service rating : Arrived as promised but if next day delivery was available would be even better
Product: Classic and well made

Thank you for your feedback, I'm please that you're satisfied with our service. We do have a next day delivery service available and I have e-mailed you directly with all the information regarding our delivery service.

Bella Bunny Playmat

• Bella Jersey Fitted Sheet

Service rating : Excellent communication. Courier they used not so good.
Product: For newborns it's excellent for them to lie and sleep on. Beautiful and soft texture. Looking forward to her being able to play on it in a few weeks.

Thank you for your feedback about our courier. Upon accessing your account I can see that you've spoken to our friendly customer service department and your query is now resolved.

Mercury Large Bottle Table Lamp

Service rating : Quick and efficient
Product: Beautiful product

Linen Waterfall Cardigan

Service rating : Very happy, prompt delivery
Product: It's lightweight, very fine and delicate. Just perfect to go with my dress

Verveine Bath & Body Gift Set

• Verveine Diffuser
  • Verveine Hand Wash

Service rating : Quick and easy service
Product: Lovely packaging good product, look exclusive

Genoa Oxford Pillowcase

• Genoa Duvet Cover
  • Genoa Flat Sheet

Service rating : Quick delivery. Liked the offer.
Product: No small normal size pillowcase was available to buy.

Flat Tassel Tie Espadrilles

Service rating : My order arrived promptly.
Product: Expensive disappointment.
I ordered these because I was looking for smart pair of summer shoes and really liked the look of them when searching online.
I am normally pleased with White Company products, but these were not up to their usual high standards of quality. The tassel came off with the first attempt putting them on. They stretched a lot and became very loose which is extremely annoying.
Overall, I am disappointed and I am stuck with the expensive pair of shoes that I can't wear.

Good Afternoon, Thanks for the feedback about the shoes. I am disappointed to learn that the tassel came off the shoe. I have sent you a personal email. Once we have had a response we will be able to resolve this for you.Thanks, Chris.

Thanks. Rebecca

Straw Basket Bag

Service rating : I love The White Company - good products, good service if there are problems, fast delivery - can't fault it.
Product: Love this bag. Just the right size, really well made too. I've been wanting this type of bag for ages, saw it in the Sunday Times and had to have it. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Stripe Knitted Leggings

• Stripe Knitted Cardigan

Service rating : Quick speedy service
Product: Good quality

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet

Delivered on time. All three items correct, good quality. Delivery man polite . Easy to order online

Charlton Duvet Cover