TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 55505 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : Very helpful service for an awkward size.
Product: Not yet delivered - will pick up tomorrow.

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Absolutely superb, friendly, efficient and attentive service from Shgufta. She found exactly what I needed and made sure it all suited me and fitted correctly.
Product: I'm yet to wear them outside of the shop but the shirts, ties and suits look to be of good quality and look very smart and well made.

Visit to our Glasgow store

Service rating : Very well organised and laid out. Felt warm and welcoming with friendly staff.
Product: Good quality for the competitive price paid. The 4 for £80 shirts is a great deal.

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : The gentleman who helped me was AMAZINGLY good. Had so much knowladge. Although my size wasn't in store, he helped me by advising on my correct size, and giving me a tester shirt to try. Just brilliant helpful customer service!
Product: I got a dress shirt, and it fits beautifully. I am a great fan of the product.

Visit to our Spinningfields store

Service rating : The staff were completely responsive to me as a shopper. Friendly, welcomed me into the store, good product knowledge.

Genuinely impressed and a credit to the brand.
Product: Well laid out, fair price, quality fabrics.

Visit to our Bath store

Service rating : Polite and knowledgeable, good liaison with local tailor.
Product: Very pleased with suit.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : Really good help with finding what I was looking for - sizes and styles not on the floor, but service rep helped
Product: as always, good fit and quality

Your visit to our Oxford Street Store

Service rating : Good store with lots of choice. Service was good, but different attendants offered different levels of service. I had good service buying a suit, but my wife who purchased some shirt found the attendant a little aggressive and in some ways not helpful. She wouldnt allow her to open a shirt to try it on.
Product: TM Lewin suits are the best fitting suit i have found in a long time - off the shelf and fits perfect. I tried many suits over a couple of months period but didnt find one that fitted so well. I would have purchased one earlier but the one i really wanted was out of stock, in store and on-line. Or parts were available and i wanted to try the whole suit int he same colour not different parts from different suits of the same cut. Shirts are fantastic. I would recommend TM Lewin every time.

Visit to our Leicester store

Service rating : I was served by Hardeep. She was amazing, had a can-do attitude. We had an initial problem where my suits might not have been back in time for my flight back abroad. However, she took great initiative and made alternative arrangements so that my suits were here on time. Great job! :)
Product: Although you could stock larger sizes for larger women.

26-Jan-2015
Great store. Great products and friendly staff.

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : Good service
Product: Quality products at a good price

Visit to our Leeds store

Service rating : Good greeting on entry
Product: Good quality suit

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Very attentive staff. Went the extra mile to search stock on the basement for any shirts in my size.
Product: Well made. Good material. I love that I can buy a shirt in the sleeve length that's right for me rather than a one size fits all.

Visit to our Leeds store

Service rating : The customer assistant had excellent knowledge regarding the shirts
Product: Shirt quality is good for price

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

This was my first visit to a TM Lewin store since moving to London from South Africa and was a little disappointed with the customer service in comparison to some of the other stores I have visited in Westfield. I browsed for about 15 mins before I was offered any assistance. When I showed the store assistant the 4 shirts I wanted and asked for help with sizes I was just told that I needed to search myself within the demarcated columns. I explained it was my first time buying at the store so wasn't sure if the size and instead of measuring me I was told to fit on a generic shirt which I did but when I came out of the fitting room the assistant was nowhere to be found. I found another and asked for help locating the shirts I wanted but this second store assistant looked even less enthusiastic. Eventually I searched for the shirts myself and found the ones I wanted and proceeded to the cashier who was quite polite but then explained that I had picked shirts that didn't fall into the special category to qualify for the 4 for £80 range. This could obviously have been avoided if I was given the attention I required from an interested shop assistant. I was on the brink of leaving the store without making the purchase but because of the time I'd spent choosing the shirts I just paid and left and can't say I will return again.

We really apologise for this poor experience and will contact you personally to discuss.

Great service

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Despite busy day, staff clearly tired but were helpful
Product: Good

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Good quality shirts

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Had to wait a long time before being served, and then even more for the discount to be applied on the products
Product: Good value for money

Sorry to hear of this frustrating experience in store; we will address this directly with them and do hope we can impress you further next time.

Visit to our Cheltenham store

There were only two members of staff working as two had not shown up. They were clearly rushed off their feet, but were so helpful and gave a fantastic service. Their names were Martin and Amber.

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : Good experience but not special.
Product: Good range of products

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : Pat and her colleagues were excellent. She sorted out an online order for me and even though the store was busy, the wifi was a little tricky and then the bank performed a random security check, she was professional and positive! This is a great store.
Product: I always buy my suits from Lewins. They are high quality.

Visit to our Bridgend Outlet store

Service rating : Fast efficient friendly helpful service
Product: Love the colours and cut of your ladies business shirts

Service rating : Very attentive and helpful
Product: There was a very restricted selection of shorts in the style and size I required

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent. the service was good

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Very helpful staff members. Excellent service despite a busy shop.
Product: This is my first suit from here. Usually buy my shirts here as they have the most accurate sizes.