TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 63201 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : the man that helped me in the shop was super friendly and helped me make a great decision with my shirts and suit
Product: it feels great and fits me perfectly and a great price for the great material

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Try-on sizing shirts badly worn; some with missing buttons making it hard to determine proper fit. Consider having a guide posted indicating which is slimmer-slim or fitted.

Visit to our One New Change store

Service rating : Very nice store with very helpful staff! I have been here several times recently and have been helped buy a lovely woman called Viktoria she is always very helpful and pretty which is an added bonus.
Product: Good quality had a minor fault with my trousers but this was fixed very promptly!

Visit to our Cheapside store

Service rating : Attentive, professional service from entering the store, correct and prompt advice, great support choosing products, but not too much support (in a good way).
Product: Limited selection of shirt colours/patterns available.

Visit to our Leicester store

I have never posted a review about the service at any shop, but in this case it is an exception. The service was BRILLIANT. By far the best service I have had in any store i've been to. The Gentleman dealing with us was called Darshak, and what a gentlemen he is. Thank you especially to him. It was a pleasure. 27/08/15

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : Staff were very welcoming and were happy to answer all my questions. Kara was especially very patient with me.
Product: The try on shirt I put on felt great. I ended up ordering 4 shirts.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Helpful staff member
Product: Good range of size 6 shirts but not as big a choice as for size 10, 12 etc

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : friendly efficient and helpful
Product: generally good, but I have had issues with the quality of the material of your shirts. They seem to be itchy. I recently purchased 4 shirts but had to return 2 because they itched me. This has happened before too.

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

First class service from knowledgable staff.

Visit to our Lakeside store

Service rating : I had to order on line because the exact product wasn't available - I must add that the process I was taken through was excellent - the chap that served me made the experience completely painless. Will recommend.
Product: as above the fit I needed wasn't available but that wasn't a problem because I didn't need them immediately

Visit to our Birmingham store

Service rating : Very happy with the service i was provided with. Dariusz was incredibly helpful and honest through the whole process
Product: Very happy, exactly what i was looking for and a great fit

Visit to our One New Change store

Service rating : Ricardo has been exceptionally helpful as I have been looking for replacement trousers for a few months. He called multiple times to provide updates (and always called when he said he would) which was very much appreciated and he was always very well mannered.
Product: I like the Perry suit that I have from TM Lewin however I have marked this down on the basis that I'm having to replace both sets of trousers as they have worn through in the crotch. I was given a helpful tip from one of the staff which was to have a satin saddle added as part of the alterations. I have opted for this and hopefully this will help these sets of trousers last longer.

Visit to our Bluewater store

Nadine served me and helped me pick up the perfect fit style and size. All with a massive smile. Could not recommend her any more highly!

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Paul and Rosie were spot on
Paul knew exactly what I wanted and Rosie was very helpful
Product: I bought 4 shirts and 2 pairs of trousers and a pair of cufflinks - felt like a million dollars wearing their products the next day. Fantastic quality! Will definately return

Visit to our Bristol store

Service rating : i today visited your park street store and had an excellent experience all led by TOM. he was polite helpful, and could not do enough getting shirts out for me to try comparative sizes etc etc. The store was bright clean tidy, no bulbs dead and i was made to feel welcomed but not jumped upon.
As a result i bought two shirts to be delivered to store as the size 18 are not stocked, not a problem as i was assured they would be in store in two days.

Although i ordered via the ipad all stages were clearly explained to me

Tom did and excellent job and i will be buying from this store and Tom again
Product: i do not know as i yet to receive them

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : Couldn't find what I wanted, a white shirt... Had to buy something too big as I needed a shirt in a rush.
The sales assistant, on the other hand, was very good and helpful.
Product: It's ok, will see if the non-iron will stand the test of time

We have a 3 month no quibble return policy so you're more than welcome to exchange it for the perfect fit. I'll email you to discuss this further.

Your visit to our Oxford Street Store

Service rating : I was served by Luis Puche, an extremely professional and competent member of the staff. Was very helpful and his effort was both appreciated and commended. The store had a very good selection and the lay out and staff in general was welcoming
Product: I tried on a suit I loved, it has gone for alteration, perhaps this feedback should be shifted to excellent but I do not want to pre-empt the perfection (as I hope it will be) of my suit!

Visit to our Guildford store

NICE WELCOME

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

After waiting a while, Danny served me he was extremely helpful and patience while I kept changing my mind.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Mens store

Service rating : - looking for specific shirt (which I was able to find) but was not offered any help.
- went to the desk to pay and one sales assistant jumped in front of me and tried to persuade me to go to another till at the back of the store, even though there was no queue where I was (presumably to get a sales commission)
- pestered three times by the sales assistant taking my card to register my details to get a discount and go on the mailing list even though I said I was already on the mailing list and wasn't interested in a discount

just how downmarket and desperate is TM Lewin trying to get?
Product: I bulk buy all shirts from TM Lewin for myself and my kids; the quality is perfectly satisfactory for day to day needs like work and school.

I'll email you directly to discuss your experience in our Jermyn Street branch in a bit more depth.

Visit to our Manchester store

Service rating : Since some one did the shopping for me, I would say the packaging is good.
Product: I have never been disappointed.
I normally check online and send some one to pick up what i need since am based in Uganda.
The products are great!!!

Service rating : The staff vas very helpful and charming,
Product: Good quality products overall.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : No products that are tailored / made to fit women with boobs.
Product: There are no tops/ suits / shirts that are made to fit women who have boobs bigger than an A or B cup!

I'm sorry to hear you don't find our women's range to fit you very well. We do have a 3 month no quibble return policy though, I'll send you a quick email with all the details.

Visit to our Bow Lane store

Service rating : Very good service both knowledgeable and very friendly.
Product: I think the suit trousers are more narrow than I am used to (I am 56) but happy so far!

Service rating : Helpful staff
Product: Excellent range of products which fit perfectly.

I've bought a number of TM Lewin suits and each has a premium feel, though admittedly the wool is a little too fine to wear daily and ends up fraying. Shirt material has improved dramatically over the years (previously the shirts were exceptionally difficult to get crease-free)