TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 50824 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : Gordon served me in the Trafford centre during a busy period in the evening, for a suit for my wedding day. Even though he was under pressure with the amount of other customers, he was friendly & helpful and went above and beyond for me.
Product: The suit fit better than one I had seen in Reiss and was half the price.

Service rating : Good service
Product: Enjoyed the shopping experience, please try and increase the stock so that their are more options to pick from

Visit to our Belfast 2 store

Service rating : Excellent customer service from Kelly, I think her name was, great service, friendly and helpful without being pushy. Got me 2 sizes of shirts to try on as I'm between sizes sometimes, went to the store to get a selection of button cuff slum-fit shirts for me to choose from.
Product: Love the style and variety of shirts and ties from T M Lewin, will likely be back for suits in the coming weeks.

Visit to our Bath store

The gentlemen in the shop, gave the most attentive, polite and informative customer service experience I have ever had in a shop ! We have told plenty of friends about it.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Very friendly, professional, knowledgable and helpful.
Product: It's not the largest of your stores.

Visit to our High Holborn store

Service rating : Very friendly service. Store manager was a real professional and assisted me without question
Product: Always happy to purchase my suits and shirts from TMLewin. Good value for money and a quality product

Visit to our Spalding Outlet store

Service rating : The staff are always very helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.
Product: Good quality suits and shirts for a competitive price. Some stitching has come away from suit trousers, but once again the staff are happy to mend it for me.

Visit to our Cheapside store

Service rating : Excellent service from the shop assistant - Lafi
Product: Would have liked a greater product range (shirts, slim fit, size 15 collar, 33 length sleeves

Visit to our St Christophers store

Service rating : I recently purchased a suit from St Christophers Place. The staff are always helpful. this is still the case. However, i asked for alterations to be made to a jacket and trousers. The alterations cost £16 each. I have been back to the store twice to collect. Each time the hem on the trousers was incorrect. too long or two short (each leg was a different length second time around). typing this out feels petty. but when you need an hour to collect, try on and then come back empty handed because of the trouser length..... its frustrating and annoying that I need to go back tonight or tomorrow (if i get time) to collect. I dont know why i've paid the alteration charges? i realise that trousers are free anyway - but theyre not free when I have to try them on over again.
Product: always well priced. best service is jermyn st and St Chris's (by a mile).
you ought to keep note if what i bought last time around and the measurements. that way you will know what fits and be able to sell products that come in that are in my size.

01-Oct-2014
mentioned earleir - albeit in the wrong section.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Staff were more than helpful in finding my size, and searching the stock room for additional shirt designs.
Product: Excellent quality shirts

Visit to our Manchester store

Service rating : Well presented and the staff were great
Product: Can be a little expensive but always good quality.

Visit to our Strand store

I needed a shirt at short notice, shortly before the shop was closing on the 30th September. I was met by a friendly, efficient individual (the manager, I believe). I told him exactly what I wanted. He advised me on the right fit for my build. I selected 4 shirts for the 4 for £100 offer. I couldn't find my TM Lewin club discount and he (the manager) then honoured the club discount. The other member of staff, even though he was serving another client, steamed my shirt for me so that I could change into it immediately. James and Daniel should be commended for their customer service. They both continued to serve other customers whilst 'putting-up' with my demands!

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Hannah was very helpful, and friendly.
Product: Good selection, shirts were good quality.

Visit to our Dublin store

Service rating : Staff were helpful when approached- probably would have preferred to have been approached by them rather than the other way around.
Product: Love the range- not overly clear where the different sizes are located however and there wasn't much 15" stock in the style we were after.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Both Kathleen and Katie were very friendly and helpful when picking out ties and shirts. Both were a credit to themselves and the store.
Recently started using TM Lewin more for work shirts and casual shirts but will be purchasing a suit soon. Previously used Charles Tyrritt for most items.

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Superb, diligent and professional service from Jack during both my visits; cannot rate highly enough.
Product: Quality materials, excellently tailored, superbly priced.

30-Sep

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : Service First Class - we had a problem which tuned out to be a manufacturing fault - this was dealt with without any problem - replacement organised - and delivered to the door within a day so we did not have to collect from store making a further journey - can't ask for more ;-) Thank you, will certainly be there as first choice when next shopping. Staff could not do enough, especially as he was coping on his own at the time.
Product: Once we sorted out problem - only wrong labelling

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Professional and very kind manners.
Product: I have just tried my new suit and it looks great!

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Hayley's attention to detail and service levels were outstanding. Thank you very much to her and Luke for making my shopping experience so pleasant and easy!

Visit to our Cornhill store

Great range, as always with TMLewin.
The Male staff member was a little less engaging than the female, although he greeted me well when I entered. The female was great, bringing a number of shirt options from back of house for me to look at. Furthermore, when I challenged the cost of the items at the checkout she was very good at assuring me it was correct and I was wrong - an experience that can be very badly handle by many but she did a great job!

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : Great range of stock and friendly, helpful staff.
Product: Excellent quality and fit.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Service rating : I had to exchange a shirt and it was dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner.
Product: Nice shirts, wash and iron well. Good range of designs.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Friendly salesman.
Product: Better product than in previous years.

Visit to our Dublin store

Service rating : A wide selection of shirts and great, friendly customer service.
Product: Fantastic product with an excellent fit.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Excellent service from Kit.
Product: Impressed by shirt options and try on facility. Suits good value too.