TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 50346 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Extremely GREAT customer service from Krystal. I needed a shirt and tie for an event and she knew her stuff. She even ironed the shirt for me. She's a credit to you company and cowcross. Lovely. Will be back soon

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Very pleasant atmosphere. Sweet and helpful Aine. Thank you.
Product: Thought they came all ironed up and ready to wear, but has lots of crease from the packaging. I trust that they are excellent anyway.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : Person serving me (who's name I didn't get) was brilliant.
Product: Need more high quality black suits.

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : Very good environment. A bit crowded as soon as you come in.
Product: Good quality, some colours like grey and charcoal w
ere not available

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : Very helpful assistant
Product: Good value

Visit to our Bromley store

Service rating : I needed a tie for a wedding and parked in the Glades. The lift took me to M&S so the easy option was to ask for help and buy a tie. The sales assistant was so uninterested in my needs I chose to leave and found myself next door in TM Lewin. What a fantastic decision that was, the Sales Assistant, who may well have been the store manager was keen to be of assistance, extremely well informed and clearly enjoyed his job - which was in complete contrast to the man in M&S.
To summarise after spending more time with me than I was perhaps due as a small purchaser I ended up buying 3 ties to ensure I had the right one for the occasion. This was purely a result of being served by a keen and caring member of your staff.
Great staff are hard to come by and if I was in recruitment I would certainly consider head-hunting from your Bromley store.
Product: As I have not yet used the tie I can only judge on appearance although assuming it doesn't fall apart at the wedding this score will remain unchanged.

Visit to our Lakeside store

Service rating : Very welcoming, friendly staff who were very helpful in assisting me to find everything I needed.
Product: Good quality, look good and fit well, but sometimes prone to damage, such as pulling of thread etc. Ladies shirts not easy to iron - should bring out non-iron range in ladies shirts.

17-Sep-2014
Very welcoming, friendly staff at the Lakeside branch who were very helpful in assisting me to find everything I needed. Was served by Ellese, who helped to find my perfect shirt size and fit. She was smiley and happy to help, even though I was being a pain wanting to try lots of different shirts! Very pleased with my experience, will definitely be back soon to buy a suit!

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

I was served by a really nice lady called Chris. Her service was excellent. She spent a lot of time with me, while also dealing with other customers very well. My 16 month old daughter was with me, and she was also very good with her. Quite a contrast in service to the poor service that I received at MOSS a few doors down.
Chris was fantastic.

Visit to our Dublin store

I have been a loyal and happy customer since the early 90's, I went into TM Lewin Dublin Store, and wished to purchase minimum of 2 suits, 4 shirts, ties and possibly an overcoat and caual jacket. I waited for 18 minutes, and not one sales staff asked if they could assist/anything in particular you were looking for, I looked thorugh all teh jacket sizes, shirts and still no one came to assist, so I checked the store to see if all the assistants were busy, and to my horrow one was assiting anotehr customer and the rest were in a group including the one form teh till chatting away, enraged I left muttering not to place this order...

Customer service is absolutely key for us and it's disappointing to know the high level we expect was not displayed on your visit. We will ensure this is addressed with the store directly and really hope to impress you next time.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Mens store

Service rating : The store still holds traditional roots and is a joy to shop in. The staff are always very helpful and offer assistance upon arrival.
Product: The shirts are excellent quality and become very affordable when bought in bulk on one of their regular promotions.

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

Service rating : Products are fabulous so as staff. The person who served me was ZACHERIYA he was brilliant from checking my size of collar, helped in selecting product as i was confused he explained about product and helped me in choosing product customer services was 10/10. I have been to so many store which include top store in UK it would be silly of me to compare TM LEWIN in both quality and customer service to others you guys rock. Am an Fan of TM LEWIN now... well done ZAC and TM LEWIN.... once again... thank you so much..
Product: Products are fabulous so as staff. The person who served me was ZACHERIYA he was brilliant from checking my size of collar, helped in selecting product as i was confused he explained about product and helped me in choosing product customer services was 10/10. I have been to so many store which include top store in UK it would be silly of me to compare TM LEWIN in both quality and customer service to others you guys rock. Am an Fan of TM LEWIN now... well done ZAC and TM LEWIN.... once again... thank you so much..

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : service is truly impeccable. Scott is a true ambassador for TM Lewin a real asset. Scott is always prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you leave the store with the product you want. Also Alex is extremely helpful and a its refreshing to meet a sales representative that listens to your needs and wants. Thank you Scott and Alex for a wonderful service that keeps me coming back to this store. I cannot thank them enough
Product: Product range is fantastic. As i am a regular customer Scott knows exactly the sort of styles that i like,

Visit to our Brent Cross store

There is a famous proverb that highlights "Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless". I have comprehended this on the day when I bought a suit from T.M Lewin. During my first visit to T.M Lewin Brent cross branch, I was overwhelmed with the service provided from the young salesperson "Muda" which motivated me to purchase a suit. Afterward, I re-visited the store three months later and the same person without any hassles helped me to choose an appropriate suit. As a result, I have got great remarks from my friends and family of the suit I have purchased. Keep up the great work T.M Lewin!

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : The assistant who served me was excellent. The store didn't have my size but she looked hard for alternatives and found my size in another store for me to collect
Product: More size 6's wuold be useful

Visit to our Canary Jubilee store

Service rating : GOOD
Product: REASON FOR MY VISIT IS THAT THE TISSUE WAS BROKEN LESS THAN 2 YEARS AFTER PURCHASE (JACKET)

We are very sorry to hear of this experience and will contact you to discuss this further.

Visit to our London Bridge Station store

Service rating : Very nice Client Service - the lady event pointed out that I was bleeding on my hand - not much, but enough to point it out, and possibly make sure I wasn't smearing it all over the shirts! But it was done very tacfully
Product: Great Silk!

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Both Richard and Krystal were excellent and really helpful, extra credit to Richard for shirt and tie suggestions.

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : Very good service.
Product: I would have liked to see a larger choice in my size.

Visit to our Belfast 2 store

Service rating : Generally, I have nothing to complain about.
Product: Its a good store to buy clothes for the office.

Visit to our Richmond store

Service rating : Very friendly and helpful service received at the store in Richmond.
Product: It was easy to find what I wanted thanks to Philippe's (Shop Assistant) at Richmond Store.

Visit to our Leeds store

Service rating : Well layed out store, friendly staff
Product: Good product range

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Would like to speciffically point out great service by James at Cabot circus Bristol store

Visit to our Bluewater store

The suit was needed urgently for a furneral, Chris, the man that served us, did everything they could do get what as needed

15-Sep

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Staff friendly
Product: Good range of shirts

15-Sep

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Very good helpful service from Ashley
Product: Have used the products for several years