TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 51425 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our White City store

Joshua Bell was an outstanding Service officer. My partner and I were shopping a West fields just a couple of days ago. She isn't an easy person to please and requires several outfits before finally finding one she would be content with.

Joshua made several attempts to uncover the nature of her needs and went to great lengths to find something suitable for her. We had requested a great deal of outfits for trial causing him to shuffle back and forth between the store and the shop. At all times he was most pleasant and most helpful. His friendly disposition has got me involved in this feedback. I most certainly return to Westfileds Tmlewin for a service most certainly unrivaled.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: High quality clothes

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Utmost service by Pearl.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Rodrigo was really helpful and ironed the shirt for me!
Product: Always buy slim fit shirts and they are really good quality.

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Service rating : Staff on two occasions very helpful including order being delivered to store.
Product: I have many suits and shirts for work and bough a padded casual jacket and not only is it excellent but compared to the competition (i did shop around) excellent value for money.

Visit to our Cheapside store

Service rating : Dayo was excellent
Product: Good quality

Visit to our High Holborn store

Service rating : The clerk was helpful and always pleasant. The store was well presented and had a good selection.
Product: Never disappointed with TM Lewin. Quality fabric and a good variety of shirt styles/fits. Intended only to buy shirts but also bought new cufflinks and a pair of handkerchiefs.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : The services were excellent and the attendant was very friendly and helpful when I was confused about colours. I really felt welcomed to the store.
Product: The products were excellent, though the journey was a bit too far for me. I live in Crowborough, East Sussex, and there is no TM LEWIN shop in East Sussex. I would like to suggest that you open a branch here in East Sussex so I won't have to travel all the way to London to do my shopping.

Visit to our Leeds Station store

Service rating : Was waiting to meet a colleague and saw the store so was a bit of an impulse purchase. The girl who served me was extremely helpful.
Product: I'd not purchased T M Lewin shirts before but I'm impressed with them and will be back.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Visited Glasgow store. Excellent service

Visit to our Strand store

Service rating : Very friendly
Product: As always a great amount of options

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : the lady who served us was exxellent, taking care to measure my son up for a shirt and then suggesting the best products. She was patient and helpful
Product: a wide choice of shirts

Visit to our Ashford store

This was the 1st time I visited the store and the service was excellent. I was served by Ashley who was very knowledgeable about the products on offer and his ideas about combining his on the day service with getting goods sent to my home store in Edinburgh was inspired! He was a credit to your company.

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Fast and excellent help
Product: Good quality for a decent price, definitely coming back in the near future.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Service rating : Your sales associate Kevin was extremely helpful. This is not my first purchase from TM Lewin and after the experience I had again there it won't be my last.
Product: I find the suits at TM Lewin to be of good quality. When meeting clients from around the world I am always confident in my attire.

Visit to our Leicester store

Service rating : Manpreet was excellent, courteous, professional and so patient. Thank you. I'll be back.
Product: Have considered buying online previously, so delighted to try the quality before buying.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : It was really great service , courteous and prompt with friendly staff
Product: its really good

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : excellent service very pleasant and conversational. very impressed by the offer to let me try on a used shirt to see how the fit was. Store manager Eva was a treasure
Product: Good quality shirt not over packaged

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Excellent and friendly in store service
Product: Not had time to try on the shirts.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : This store is better stocked than the Stratford one and the staff were very helpful.
Product: It is good to be able to buy double cuff shirts with a choice of sleeve lengths at such a reasonable price.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : I was helped at the Cheshire Oaks Outlet Store by a lady called Gill. Gill was incredibly helpful in locating the correct sizes for me, which was not easy given that I am particularly tall (6'5")! Gill was very friendly, and seemed to take a genuine interest - I was very impressed.
Product: I purchased two suits, both of which fit very well and seem to be made to a great standard and and from good quality material.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : The sales person I met was very helpful and was happy to exchange one short for another without the usual 'if your not spending money this is a waste of time' look you get in most shops
Product: always buy shirts and ties and suits for work from TM, cant faulty the durability, fit and style

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : This was my third, but by no means my last visit to your Cheshire Oaks store. Having purchased two suits, three shirts, two ties and a pair of cufflinks in the last nine months alone. The staff, Pat in particular, are very knowledgeable, helpful and accomodating. Well done!!
Product: Having spent a ridiculous amont of money over the years on my clothes, I was blown away by the styles and quality of everthing T.M Lewin have on offer, at what I can only describe as give away prices. I'm very particular about my appearance, so earlier this year for my wedding, I had planned to have a suit taylored. However as we had a budget for the wedding, I decided to look at some off the hanger as an option, the first place I happened upon was T.M Lewin Chesire Oaks. A suit caught my eye as soon as I entered, it fit beautifully, and I could not believe that it cost me less than I've spent on some good quality shoes. I had originally planned to spend about £600 on my suit alone, but managed to kit myself out with shirt, suit and silk tie fof a third of the cost, although you would never know to see it. Their clothing spanks of quality and class, they do amazing deals on multi purchase shirts, in fact I've hinted to my wife that I would like some for christmas, with more colours, styles and sizes than you could imagine. You may well of guessed, I'm hooked!!

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Even though the store was particularly busy, Luke kept a number of "plates spinning" dealing with 4 or 5 customers in a particularly professional and pleasant manner. He went over and above what I expected in discussing my options and diligently ensuring that alterations and requirements were followed through with great care.
Product: Loved the cut and fit of the suit!

Visit to our Gunwharf Quays store

where is this?
Bad question.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, we will be in touch to discuss.