TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 56713 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : N/A
Product: N/A

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Upon entering the store it was very well kept, and was greeted by George, who was very attentive all through out our visit recommending various combinations of style and colour.
Product: There was a wide range of products to choose from both in store and online.

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Staff were all very helpful and interested in getting the best from my choice of clothing.
Product: always best quality stuff sold at your shop.

Your visit to our Oxford Street Store

Zia's customer service was fantastic. He really looked after me, was very well informed and professional.

Visit to our Spalding Outlet store

Service rating : Great experience in store today when purchasing my husbands suit. Very relaxed friendly, helpful feel generated by the staff. Special thanks to Danielle, Dan and James. Danielle especially had a lovely warm nature. Will be returning.
Product: Suit on order

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Service rating : The seller, Lucy, was extremely helpful. She was very nice and helped me finding the perfect dress.
Product: It would be better if there was a bigger choice of dresses.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Alexandra was very helpful and a great advisor. Thanks

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Really welcoming. Above and beyond expectations

Visit to our Nottingham store

Good, but I was extremely disappointed that a lovely chambray shirt featured in the inshore marketing poster was not available and your staff could not find it on their iPad either so we couldn't order it.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : The service was very good.
Product: I would have purchase several shirts if they you would have catered for the fuller figure. Your beautiful cutaway collars were only for slimfits, they are not the only size people who appreciate a fine looking collar in a very distinctive style. I have always and only where cutaways and those you had in the store were really nice.

Many thanks and kindest regards,

KFD Bushnell.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Great selection of products, very narrow shop could do with a larger space. Really friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Product: Fantastic selection of products, well presented on the shelves.

Service rating : Served by Hardeep who was very helpful
Product: Happy with choice of suits available to try on

Visit to our High Holborn store

Service rating : Friendly, professional and engaging.
Product: I purchased a suit with two pairs of trousers. I am very pleased with that purchase. However at the same time I wanted to buy at least four 16.5 white tunic shirts. I couldn't. I was told you were out of stock, have been for a while and had no idea when you would have some in stock. Checking on the internet since then continues to show you out of stock. Your High Holborn store is in the heart of legal London and there are no doubt hundreds of barristers keen to give you money for tunic shirts. I fear you are missing a huge opportunity by not having sufficient numbers in stock and simply encouraging customers to go off and spend their dosh with your competitors.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Clean and tidy store with friendly staff
Product: Only had a quick look but seemed ok

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : Excellent-staff-welcoming -and-offer-1st-class-ser vice.
Product: Real-smart-and-very-prese ntable-and-definitely-be -a-regular-visitor.

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : It was very good. Staff was quite supportive. The shirt were available in 2 types of fitting - that should have been on display as well on mannequins just to give a customer "with a belly" (like me:)) some idea on which one to choose.
Product: Need to add some more bright / electric (Neon) colors to the shirts as well since today's executive wants to portray a more energetic, young image of his whereas most of the current colors were quite "serious" so to speak :)

Visit to our Leicester store

Service rating : Very attentive staff, shop floor enticing and fitting rooms in great condition
Product: Quality at a fair price and choice of fit for shirts is second to none.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Claire was exceptionally helpful
Product: Excellent quality and price

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : I am a loyal customer to TM Lewin brand. I came to Edinburgh store to buy a shirt for my mum. Mum has seen some shirt online but I couldn't find in the store. I looked a bit lost. I have been approach by Kathleen. She was extremely polite and helpful. She went extra mile to find shirt for my mum. I have to say that my customer experience in Edinburgh shop was unforgettable. Thank you again Kathleen for all your help. You have made my day.
Product: My mum is very pleased with the quality of the shirt.

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : Good
Product: V good

Visit to our Broad Street Place store

I went in with a colleague to view the collection of suits.
Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable on fabrics and fits, and were more than happy to answer any questions I had.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : Great shopping experience, such a variety of different shops all in the same outlet, great parking, love it.
Product: Superb jumpers, ordered on line direct to the store, no hassle, love the great quality of this store. thanks

Visit to our Regent St store

Jag vill tacka särskilt Daniel och Marco, de gjorde en utmärkt jobb.

Militia was very helpful