TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 59565 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Solihull store

Service rating : Shopping experience was wonderful thanks to Kirby who was very attentive and helpful and really went the extra mile to help me. As a sales director I have trained hundreds of people and would happily recommend Kirby as a great asset. Thank you for an enjoyable shopping experience!
Product: I have been buying your shirts foe the past 20 years and always find that the quality of materials and the fit to be superb. Also today I visited your store in Solihull for the second time and as before was given excellent service for the discerning gentleman.
Kirby was very helpful and attentive and even checked my measurements for me . Nothing was too much trouble for her and she really went the extra mile to help with my purchases. In the past 20 years that I have been buying your shirts I have never worn one out and never had to replace a single button!

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Hannah was excellent - sufficiently attentive, not too intrusive or opinionated.

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : Daniel was the one who helped me deal with a crisis when I had a last minute interview and in need of a suit. Daniel measured me, suggested a really good suit in terms of look, style and fit. At the end, the interview got pushed back and there was no need for the suit; however Daniel was there to help with the fitting and any extra tailoring that needed to be done. What a great service and Daniel deserves a raise or a promotion!
Product: Excellent style and fit. Delivered promptly.

Visit to our Regent St store

Very helpful staff who where happy to help

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Excellent customer service throughout from Louisa
Product: Great products all round, would be nice if they came in more different styles. For example a certain color shirt, that was available in all style (Slim fit, fitted, etc)

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Fantastic customer experience offered by Umme, who provided a great helping hand in assisting me and offering her valuable opinion all with a smile on her face!

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Laura who assisted me during my visit was fantastic & very professional in how she dealt with my purchases in the store. She helped my to ascertain the best size for me after measuring me up (15.5 inch 34 1/2 sleeve) and helped my choose varying styles and patterns. Very knowledgeable and happy to help & got the extra mile for me. T M Lewin have a very good member of staff in Laura
Product: Affordable, quality & comfort with a vast range of styles and patterns. Market leader in business wear

Visit to our Bridgend Outlet store

Service rating : Excellent experience visiting this store great staff
Product: Quality products with extensive choice

Visit to our One New Change store

Service rating : I've got a great experience ...felt very welcomed and the stuff was more then helpful .ill be back soon
Product: very good quality ,very pleased with my purchase.thank you RICARDO ,THANK YOU T.M.LEWIN

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : friendly and helpful staff
Product: good fit and quality material

Visit to our Belfast 2 store

Service rating : Liam was extremely helpful and professional. Willing to try shirts as I was inbetween size. When I had the right size, he made sure I had the colour of shirts to go with. Very happy with the service.
Product: Love the TM Lewin shirts. ideal for work and causal.Recommended.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : excellent sevice. As always smiles everywhere and helpful advise. Very knowledgable assistant. Fantastic.
Product: Very highly quality shirts and suits. Great products. Excellent fit. Thank you very much.

Visit to our Regent St store

Great service in the shop but then got home to realise only 4 of the 5 shirts I purchased were in the bag... The staff had my trousers altered in an hour which convinced me to purchase the suit as I was going away the following day.

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : patient and helpful
Product: dunno yet. we will see

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Store staff on the day ("Shabs") fantastic, unparalleled service. Waited 4 weeks however for trousers. Requested call back 6-7 times never got one. Went to head office, they asked me to email a receipt copy and said either way would phone, I didn't email the receipt to be fair (couldn't find it) but they never called back.
Product: loose threads on the jacket. Shirt designs don't change that often, I've been shopping here for 15 years and struggle to find anything new.

Visit to our Ashford store

The assistant manager was really helpful, measured me to make sure i was brought shirts that would fit and even help picked one that would complement my suits for work.

Visit to our Cornhill store

The service I received from Dan was excellent. Courteous, professional, polite and very helpful.

Visit to our Bluewater store

The shop assistance (Mr. Assisom) was excellent.

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : The staff who served me were really helpful. I was measured, given test shirts to try on and pointed to the section containing my size. Very attentive.
Product: Found plenty of great shirts. Lots of choice

Visit to our Nottingham store

Assistant went out of way to accommodate me

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Luke is awesome, built for the job with a true care and attention that should be shared by all people in any role. I'm sure he'll accomplish anything he wishes with his enthusiasm in the task at hand. After such good service from him I've chosen to leave feedback, unprompted, something I never do. I'll be back for more suits. Good luck Luke.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Knowledgable and helpful staff
Product: good quality and range

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : GOod service. Lack of stock.
Product: Need more button shirts across the size's.

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : Excellent customer service - Patricio talked me through every aspect of the shirt fitting process, suggesting styles and fits to suit my frame perfectly. Superb customer service, would definitely return!
Product: Shirt is of a high quality and an excellent fit. Definitely earned a repeat customer.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : The service was professional.
Product: Not tried.