TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 58443 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our New Street Square store

Service rating : Was served by Miguel and what a knowledgeable, polite young man. Service with a smile, very helpful and accommodating. Keep it up!
Product: Good quality products

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

I was given first class service by your employee. I think the lady concerned manages the branch. I went in to buy sleeve bands and ended up ordering a suit and when I pick it up will probably pick up 4/5 shirts.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Very attentive staff, great advice and allowed me to try on a selection of shirts
Product: Excellent products and a great price, have used TM Lewin for many years

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Clean, well presented, great and well mannered staff
Product: I buy almost exclusively from TM Lewin where I can, does that answer yor question?

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : Great products
Excellent service
Beautiful store
Product: Great fit
Beautiful designs

Both Cameron and Keith were very helpful during my visit on Sunday, 26 April

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

The lady who helped me to choose a shirt and tie was Chris and she was a great help when selecting the shirt and tie, it took just 5 minutes and they were just what I wanted

Visit to our Regent St store

Reyes, who welcomed me to the store and made sure my needs were attended to, was very pleasant and helpful; advising and making me feel I am a valuable customer of the store. Thank you Reyes.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : Very helpful and looking fir the last of the fully fitted shirts design
Product: I was really happy with the Fully Fitted shirt cut, but now very disappointed to hear it is being removed. The fitted cut is not the same and I will now have to find a new shirt manufacturer with a similar fit.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

simon had a good rummage to find me five shirts i really liked...thank you!

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

simon was very helpful and cheerful.

Visit to our Holborn 2 store

Service rating : Very well presented store and layout. Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Product: Always worn TM shirts and ties.

Your visit to our Oxford Street Store

Service rating : I was served my the manager of the store. He was friendly, knlowdgeable on the suits and cuts and best of all he suggested we make several alterations to the suits that I bought. When I returned to pick the up the suits they just looked incredible. He advised me very well on buying shirts and ties and I have now found a complete new look. I will definitely be returning to TM Lewin regularly. All other staff were very good and it was clear that the manager ensures all staff are happy and work well and clearly enjoy him as the manager. I believe his name is Ricky.
Product: Suits were good, after the alterations they were amazing. Shirts are great quality. Ties are modern with great designs.

Visit to our York store

Service rating : Clean and tidy and nice helpfull staff
Product: tHE DRESS

The dress and shirt i bought were both lovely

Visit to our Bromley store

Service rating : Helpful friendly staff
Product: As per usual, great quality shirt on good offer

Visit to our Reading store

Prash was very helpful in all aspects

Visit to our Aberdeen store

I was in the store the other day and was extremely flustered as my shirt fell prey to the seagulls of Aberdeen just before a very important meeting of mine. I came into the store and was served by a gentleman called Pat. Not only did he find the perfect shirt for me but he also ironed it, all in time for my meeting. Thank you again!

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

The store assistant, Khan, was too busy trying upsell to even read the corporate voucher I had and then didn't understand how to apply the voucher.

Very sorry to hear of this poor service; we will contact you to discuss this further.

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Extremely helpful and knowledgeable assistant.
Product: Wide choice of fit available in shirts

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Efficient service. It could have been a tad warmer/ more friendly but everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally.
Product: The suit was exactly what I was looking for and the price was very competitive.

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : Excellent service from your staff
Product: Alot of sizes not available instore or online.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Had excellent service from Louisa and Muda. Our 5 month old baby girl was quite besotted with Louisa! Thanks for all your help :)

Visit to our Reading store

Tamba quickly asked if I needed assistance and was very knowledgeable and helpful

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : Cameron was so smart an courteous. This is my new favourite shop.
Product: Quality products and tailored for your size. Excellent.

Visit to our Liverpool store