TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 49781 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : The service was professional and the seller was nice and patient.
Product: The shirt is beautiful and is a good price to quality shirt.

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : Friendly, polite and knowledgeable staff.
Product: Good value for a decent quality shirt.

Visit to our Gunwharf Quays store

Service rating : Brilliant, the service of staff was exceptional. Especially Richard who served me.
Product: Great product as expected.

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : Polite staff. Clean well organised store.
Product: Good Quality at reasonable prices.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

I was served by jay who was excellent.
Efficient but not too pushy. Perfect

Visit to our Solihull store

Service rating : On the 27th July 2014 I bought two suits from the Solihull TM Lewin store - an Eddington suit and a Fleming suit. One suit was for work and the other was for a wedding that was in early August. I had also previously bought a shirt and tie for the wedding too. For all purchases I was served by Jake.
The suit needed the trousers altering, and it also turned out that I had bought the wrong shirt (the sleeves were too long - entirely my own fault!). Due to the impending wedding, all of the above had to be sorted out in a very short time period.
Jake was absolutely fantastic. Once altered, the suit trousers were a great fit - his measurements were perfect. Jake tried to find a replacement shirt (with the correct sleeve length) online and in other birmingham stores, but unfortunately all were out of stock. Instead, Jake arranged for the sleeves on the shirt that I had already bought to be altered. All of the alterations were carried out flawlessly, and well within the short timescales that I required (again, my fault - I'd left finding a suit for the wedding far too late!).
Throughout the whole process, Jake was attentive, knowledgeable about suit fitting and cuts, and gave fantastic service. I've been buying suits for around 10 years now at a rate of roughly 2 or 3 a year, from a variety of sources including House of Fraser, Ted Baker, M&S, and John Lewis. The service that I received from Jake was by far the best I have received to date. I was incredibly impressed and will certainly be using the Solihull store again for my next suit purchases. I would be grateful if this feedback could please be passed on to Jake and his manager at the Solihull store.
Product: The new slim fit suits are a great fit - nice material too. Am impressed and will certainly buy again.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

The staff were brilliant we had a good laugh with Chris XX

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Service rating : The range was good, the service excellent, but the checkout was complicated and slow
Product: good products

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Good choice/variety of proucts. I was helped by a young lady called Sally who was extremely helpful, and knowledgable in respect of the products I was looking at (Shirts, trousers, ties), advising me on the different materials, different cuts etc. Definately going back, great experience.
Product: So far so good. The fitted shirts are fantastic, and I love the cuff links :)

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Excellent service as usual !
Product: 110% for advice

01-Sep-2014
Well laid out

Visit to our York store

Service rating : GOOD ATTENTIVE SERVICE
Product: Replacing an older Lewin Malloy V neck Sweater because I like your style and value for money.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : Great service
Product: First time I have shopped at TM Lewin as I have just moved here from Australia, great quality clothing, great range of clothing and will be ordering from here when I eventually return to Australia.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Very lovely and helpful staff

Visit to our Lakeside store

Great!. Especially notable due to the friendly and helpful service from your staff member called Ellese. The visit was to get first proper shirts for my son just about to start sixth form and it was great that he could experience the good service provided.

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : Very knowledgeable staff, friendly and efficient
Product: Lovely

Visit to our Bluewater store

Shop Assistant Ian was fantastic, his ability to tailor his skills to our teenage son whilst purchasing his first suit was second to none. He made what we fully expected to be a horrific experience like a walk in the park.

Visit to our Broad Street Place store

Excellent service

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Professional advice and assistance
Product: Products in window not always available in my size

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Could do with a larger selection of shirts on display
Product: Good quality shirts, really great ties

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : Generally good, service excellent, product range OK
Product: Wasn't a huge range of shirts in my sis

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Received great service from Neil today at the Bristol Cabot store. He was very knownledgeable about the products and was able to give great advice.
Product: I purchased 4 tailored Shirts for £120 in-store, they are all of high quality, look great and well worth the investment.

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : There were four members of staff and all four contributed something to an exceptionally enjoyable and productive time in the store. Mary and Henry are fabulously professional and hugely engaging. I knew I was in safe hands.
Product: There is nothing (other than shoes) that I felt the need to look elsewhere for. If I'd had the money I would have bought twice as much. Love the range, quality and styling.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

I live in Canada and was back in Edinburgh only briefly in July to meet with my best men on the weekend of my stag party. I literally had about an hour and a half window whereby we needed to sort out the suits for the wedding. I had seen a suit online that I wanted for the 3 of us and called the store on George Street in Edinburgh. The manager Gillian was quite frankly amazing. She organized for the suits in a range if sizes to bet ready for us and we came in she treated us like royalty and sorted out everything including waistcoats, shirts, etc. she even organized for a waistcoat to be delivered to the Leeds store as one of the guys needed another size. I was able to get everything sorted in about an hour and then we were off on our merry way for my stag weekend. It was potentially a logistical nightmare but Gillian made it so easy. I cannot thank her enough.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Excellent welcome at the shop, very nice, helpful and patient staff (especially Aaron who took care of me!). Couldn't be better. Will most certainly be back for further shopping there! Thank you!

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : It was ok - it could've been better, eg, staff could have shown me personally to changing room and taken my item and hung it up (as happens in stores such as Hobbs & Reiss). No one came over to offer assistance whilst I was browsing - I would've liked to know which of the ladies shirts had a v-neck. Staff at the check-out till were good (Jay who served me and Attia who wrapped).
Product: The shirt I bought is good - it is a lycra type mix which is great as the stretch really helps across the bust area; it also has a really cool button overlay which, again, helps across the bust area. Too many shirts for women are too tight across the chest.