TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 53441 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Excellent products and excellent customer service
Product: Great quality shirts at great and affordable prices and discounts.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : Excellent store with excellent collection
Product: product and staff is very helpful.

Service rating : Quick, friendly staff
Product: Nice cut coat

Visit to our Belfast 2 store

Service rating : great customer service and approachable staff.
Product: very good quality of shirts and selection of ties.

OK

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : helpful staff. alterations needed
Product: awaiting alterations so will know for sure in a few days

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : Excellent store very helpful, tailored fit on site in 1 hour. Thanks
Product: Really good quality suit. Fits me really well.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Loiusa was nice and very helpful and the manager as well.
Product: The products too are lovely, i love them. I don't like coming into the stores because theres always something that gets my attention and I end up spending much more than planned.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Visited the stores in Stratford, Canary Wharf and Lime Street and the Lime Street one was the best. Very helpful staff, specially Stevie.

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : I popped in last week to have a pair of my Lewin chinos tailored so they offered a slightly slimmer and more flattering shape. I was greeted by Anna on what can only be described as a very busy festive shopping day. Anna was lovely and knowledgable. I told her what i wanted and within minutes everything was sorted and all that was left was to engage in some friendly chat with the pleasant young lady. I was used to shopping with a certain gentlemen who unfortunately is no longer with Lewin Southampton, i was unsure how i would feel about being 'handled' by a new employee but Anna stepped up and provided excellent service and a friendly shopping experience. She may not know me aswell as the other gentlemen but she was fantastic i would like her to be congratulated and rewarded, as your rule on tipping is frankly obscure. Thanks to Anna i will be returning and won't be heading up to those lovely chaps near the cathedral in Winchester. I returned today to collect my chinos and greeted by busy but pleasant staff. The management have obviously done well on training new staff at the busiest time of year. More Lewin stores need this management ethos and dedication. Once again well done Lewin Southampton, you are as always the tranquil heaven in the busy and unpleasant West Quay.
Product: I have many of your suits, shirts, ties and casual shirts. I recently purchased several pairs of your chinos and they are so far fantastic and excellent value for money. I won't be heading to those lovely Chaps in Winchester just yet.

Service rating : There isnt much stock to choose from
Product: The stock in store is of a great quality

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : I was served by Dorit who could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable about your products. She is a real asset to your business!
Product: I was rather disappointed this time around. I went to the store specifically to buy the white ladies dress shirt that you had for Christmas last year. I was initially pleased to see you had it again but then very disappointed to see that you took away the penguin collar and that the shirt is no longer double cuff. Apparently you wanted to make the shirt more 'feminine'. The reason why the shirt was edgy was because it was different to all your other styles for ladies which are very feminine. This shirt was different and unique which is why I had so many comments about it last year. I was also disappointed to see that the choice of double cuff shirts for women seem to be becoming more and more limited in general. I am a business woman and am looking for power shirts that I can customise with cuff links and ties just like a man can. I find your limited range at the moment rather condescending. Not all women like frilly shirts and patterns! Kind regards, Karin

Very sorry to hear of your disappointment; we will contact you personally to discuss this.

Visit to our High Holborn store

Service rating : Really liked a shirt on display in the window, it was not in stock so the assistant checked on line and in local stores, shirt was unavailable. The size in the window was mine so they took the whole display apart so I could purchase the shirt. That is amazing service! Thank You
Product: Your shirts are very good quality, always fit well, was well and last.

Visit to our Croydon store

Service rating : Customer service was very good
Product: What on earth has happened to the ladies double cuff shirts? Brought three shirts recently, sleeves way too short. I had to return for a refund - how very disappointing. I have always worn your shirts and now have to source work shirts elsewhere!

We are sorry to hear these have not been a perfect fit for you; we did modify these and it's a shame to know these have not been suitable for you.

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : disappointing generally. Knowledge of stock and collar sizes - not the bit around the neck poor.
Product: You have changed the design of your collars and cuffs which have rendered them unwearable. Your collars are now too small (5 cm to the neck to the point) that a tie will not sit under them without the collars flapping and they generally look extremely 'Essex', i am no longer able to buy my shirts from you, which is disappointing as i have dozens from you in the past and currently need many more. Will you ever return to your previous collar design? Also, whilst i'm here, your pocket handkerchiefs are too small to put in a breast pocket without disappearing! You're in danger of loosing this customer and two more from my office....

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment and will contact you to discuss this further.

Service rating : Service is excellent, as always by Louisa
Product: love the products

Visit to our Glasgow 2 store

Service was excellent. Debbie took time and interest and helped offer advice in selection of suits, shirts and ties.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Very helpful.
Product: Good quality products.

Visit to our Manchester store

Service rating : Good service, didn't have products I wanted, but staff tried to help
Product: Good products, but items I wanted were not in store. Advised to order online

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: Good value for money

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Very enjoyable experience
Product: Great quality

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Staff provided helpful assistance
Product: Good range of products on offer

Visit to our Cheltenham store

Service rating : Services and guidance were good but my favourite one was out of stock.
Product: Best fitted to my size.

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : IT WAS GOOD BUT IT HAD RUN OF MY EXACT SIZE ON THE SHIRT I REALLY LIKED, AND NOW I HAVE TO SEE IF THEY WOULD EVER FIND THE RIGHT SIZE.
Product: I BOUGHT FIVE SHIRTS FOR THE ONGOING DEAL.

13-Dec

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Today's purchase experience is great, not only the product that I have brought, but the professionalism of the salesman have gave me a deep impression. This is my first suit and I will wear it for my wedding ceremony, and also for my University graduation ceremony. I will definitely trust the favorable impression on T.M.Lewin from this excellent shopping experience, and come again once I need for something and will recommend to my friends.
Product: The product is in great quality. When I wear them I feel comfortable, and more importantly, I feel confident.