TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 45460 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Leeds store

Service rating : Because the shop assistants were friendly and informative.
Product: Very high quality shirts, for affordable prices.

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : Very prompt and efficient service
Product: Always excellent quality at TM Lewin

Visit to our Bridgend Outlet store

Really pleasant experience your Manager Clare & assistant manager Sarah so helpful and friendly and made the visit enjoyable very knowledgable team and gave help and advice on the choices available.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Staff helpful with giving measurements and helping select shirts - showing which sizes were where.

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : I always like TML shop. It has the perfect size of my shirts with arm length.
Product: The service was excellent too.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: Well made clothes

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Kathleen was very nice and helpful.

Visit to our Spalding Outlet store

fantastic staff very helpful

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : Was served by Gill, extremely helpful, sociable and friendly. Had a very nice conversation and was informed of deals and offers as well as being signed upmformfuture offers. Made a shopping trip a great experience.
Product: T.M. Lewin shirts are fantastic quality and a reasonable price. They come in a fantastic choice of fits, colours and styles not to mention arm lengths which actually fit me! Will always return to T.M. Lewin for my tailoring needs!

18-Apr-2014
Very similar wherever you got - easy to find what I want and always have well trained and knowledgeable staff

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Excellent, friendly service
Product: Good value and excellent fit

Visit to our Edinburgh store

I had to ask for assistance, but would have liked it if assistance was at hand so I didn't need to ask for it, but the help was really good so that made up for it!! :)

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : The young woman who helped me was brilliant. Everything she did said' you are the only customer in the world and the only thing that is important is that you leave here with what you need'. I don't like trying things on - I rarely find blouses to fit. She brought me loads to try - with a word or two about why she had selected them for me. I was sure a couple were not me, not even worth trying but she gently and unobtrusively encouraged me so I found myself trying them - and of course they were perfect. She was expert in her suggestions. Her manner, approach and knowledge were perfect. I of course left with blouses I would never have even looked at and am wearing them frequently and loving them. It was my first visit, I will be back.
Product: Very pleased with the styles, quality and washability.

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : Good experience, quite relaxed, difficult to find my size, but persevered and ended up selling me two suits on a "deal" that worked perfectly well for me. (Raihan - Broad St Place Store)
Product: Fit for purpose, nice and modern for an old bloke like me, light and just right for summer use.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Mens store

Service rating : Really friendly staff
Product: Fair price, great quality

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Service excellent. Nothing too much trouble.
Product: I have three suits and half a dozen shirts from Lewins. All have proved to be of high quality and always look smart.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : had a great experince in the shop very attentive
Product: always a great product you always get something as so much to choose from

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : I've been twice in the last two weeks for shirts for myself and my son. I really like the attention that the assistants give and their knowledge of the clothes and it will be the only place I will go from now on for formal shirts.
Product: What lovely quality and fit! I've found the place for formal and special occasion shirts. Please don't close or relocate outside of Nottingham!

We're thrilled you enjoyed your time in our Nottingham branch, and found our assistants to have great knowledge. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : The guy that helped me was brilliant. He really went out of his way to ensure I had the correct fit.
Product: I always buy your shirts for work and I have not been let down with quality.

We're delighted to see you had such a pleasant shopping experience with us. Please do visit again soon!

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : I had Sonia to help me choose a suit for my wedding. No complaints at all!, it's as if Sonia knew what I wanted before I did. No pushy sales tactics. I felt more comfortable and relaxed with Sonia than I did in the two biggest department stores in Brent Cross. Thank you Sonia, my shopping experience was a lot easier than expected thanks to you.
Product: I can only say that I couldn't find what I wanted in any of the other suit shops in Brent Cross, including the big department stores. I'm very happy with the suit that I purchased.

We'll be sure to pass your thanks onto Sonia and the Brent Cross store. We wish you all the best for your wedding.

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Excellent staff, great customer service. Nothing was too much trouble. A really high quality retail experience. Thank you!
Product: I regularly buy TM Lewin shirts, good quality, great value, excellent fit.

Great customer service is something we are constantly striving to achieve, so it's always rewarding to have a customer validate this for us.

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Was assisted by Andy. A very helpful & knowledgable staff member. He assisted me with shirt sizing & tie choice for two very separate occasions.
Product: As always, a quality well fitting & comfortable shirt. Good choice of ties.

We're glad to see you had a great shopping experience with us. Please do visit us again soon.

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : The guy that served me, Alfredo, was excellent - very curtious, knowledgeable and happy to help.
Product: I like TM Lewin shirts as they are clearly to superior to what you buy on the high street.

We'll be sure to pass your gratitude onto the Regent St store. We hope to see you again very soon.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Helpful assistant, good product knowledge, very polite and made me feel like a valued customer.
Product: Great quality.

We're ecstatic to see what a great shopping experience you've had with us. Please do visit us again soon.

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : I had to pair the right size jacket but in the wrong colour, with the right colour trousers which was not ideal, but the assistant was helpful in ordering the suit online, although that took a couple of attempts.
Product: Yet to wear but have proved good quality suits I the past.

We're glad to see our customer service assistants were helpful to you in ordering your suit. Please do hop back on and let us know how you like the suit once you've worn it!

Visit to our Glasgow store

Service rating : The staff were friendly informative and helpful but didn't go overboard in making suggestions etc.
Product: As ever I was impressed with the quality of the clothing I bought and was pleasantly surprised having previously only bought tailored items to find their knitwear was up to the same standard.

It's fantastic to see how impressed you were with the quality of your new clothing. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.