TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 51491 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : I actually visited Glasgow Buchanan St, my code TMLTDB522 is bringing up Brent Cross for some reason...
Anyway, very friendly staff, very helpful to find the right fit of jacket. Assumed I was 42 long, but we went for 42 regular with the sleeves being lengthened an inch.
I then went to purchase some shirts, I was directed to the regular length of sleeve which I didn't realise until I took home. As a result, I had to take the shirts back and replace them with 36 inch sleeves. A minor inconvenience, but I feel that because I had to have the jacket sleeves adjusted, the sales person should have initially suggested the longer length.
Product: Top quality as ever with the added bonus of a sale being on.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Really treated well by Kathleen and Kathryn. They took time to let me try on a shirt for size and then ordered my shirts on line for me on the iPad in the shop.
Product: My shirts have arrived and they fit perfectly.

Visit to our Cornhill store

I came to collect a suit and had to chase staff for them to obtain it, and then when I needed an adjustment it seemed like I had asked for the world to end!

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Staff were very attentive, without being overbearing.
Product: Bought my 2nd suit this month in the suit sale - fantastic suit, great fit & excellent price!

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : I've been a regular customer over the past few weeks and highly commend Shgufta for her customer service and they she has dealt with product quality issues. The Cornhill store will always be my first choice.
Product: Products are excellent, though there has been considerable quality changes. TM Lewin as a brand, however, allows me to return, time and again until i am 100% happy with my purchases.

Visit to our Cheltenham store

Service rating : An important occasion looming & I knew where to go. Certainly wasn't disappointed! Amber was fantastic! A real credit to TM Lewin - maintaining standards & further exceeding my expectations. Thank you Amber for your help/advice, time & patience.
Product: A great shirt & tie that fit the bill for my interview perfectly! 2-stage selection process and I passed the first with the help of my all TM Lewin suit/shirt/tie! Thank you!

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Very helpful and professional staff, especially Louisa, Fathy, and the manager
Product: Very good value for money

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: High quality and affordable

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : It took a while to get served, but eventually we got very good, unhurried, expert service.
Product: Bought 4 shirts, used 2 and both lovely.

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Shaguita is an excellent tailor and the best tmlewin employee I have ever come across. She is a friendly, fantastic salesperson without being pushy. She made the experience of buying a suit easy.
Product: Suit and shirts ok, I am not sure about the longevity of a green paisley wool tie. We'll see.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : It's wonderful experience and thank you sonics for Kathleen's help
Product: The product is great.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

Service rating : Dealt with by Michael, who balanced the needs of two customers very effectively, and spent plenty of time giving advice. Ended up buying a second pair of trousers as a result!
Product: seems very good at fitting, but to really rate you need to wear the suit for a while. My last three TML suits have been excellent, and (when bought in the sale) really good value.

Visit to our Birmingham store

Service rating : Good service. Help courteous staff, nice insight on products
Product: Loving Em!!

23-Oct-2014
It a joy to be, even if i'm not looking for anything i visiti them

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : It was really good. The salesman was very helpful, he really helped with my sizing and fit. A really good experience.
Product: The shirts are fantastic, exactly what I wanted. Good quality, they feel nice, they fit well and they weren't too expensive.

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : The changing rooms were very attractive, however my main memory of this shopping experience was how cold the changing rooms were. I mentioned it to a shop attendant, he was pleasant but said it was a common problem. Very smart store none-the-less.
Product: My shirt is excellent, a great material, and not too see through being predominantly white. It seems well made and hangs perfectly for me. It is often hard to find nice shirts for females, that aren't flowery etc.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Store was a rather small - and quickly became crowded
Assistant Kiana was very helpful

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Lovely selection of clothes and great service
Product: Good sizes and modern styles and colour range

23-Oct-2014
It's my first time shopping with you but I would again for sure

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Superb customer service offered by George
Product: I havent yet rcvd them as the 2 suit trousers are being adjusted, however very happy with the concept through trying them on, as well as quality of product, fit, finish etc

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Emergency shopping trip for new shirt following coffee accident. Excellent customer service in store with Wayne going above and beyond and kindly ironing the urgently required shirt for me. Fabulous service thank you very much!!

Visit to our White City store

Joshua Bell was an outstanding Service officer. My partner and I were shopping a West fields just a couple of days ago. She isn't an easy person to please and requires several outfits before finally finding one she would be content with.

Joshua made several attempts to uncover the nature of her needs and went to great lengths to find something suitable for her. We had requested a great deal of outfits for trial causing him to shuffle back and forth between the store and the shop. At all times he was most pleasant and most helpful. His friendly disposition has got me involved in this feedback. I most certainly return to Westfileds Tmlewin for a service most certainly unrivaled.

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: High quality clothes

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Utmost service by Pearl.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Rodrigo was really helpful and ironed the shirt for me!
Product: Always buy slim fit shirts and they are really good quality.

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Service rating : Staff on two occasions very helpful including order being delivered to store.
Product: I have many suits and shirts for work and bough a padded casual jacket and not only is it excellent but compared to the competition (i did shop around) excellent value for money.

Visit to our Cheapside store