TM Lewin Stores Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin Stores

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 62260 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

Service rating : Chris the store manager was exceptionally helpful and patient as I am an awkward shape and size, totally happy with the service
Product: good product, fast turn around for alterations happy thus far

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Very knowledgeable staff
Product: Excellent quality of shirts.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Good customer service
Product: Good quality products

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : Staff in shop had very poor service not approachable and did not seem to have much knowledge. Manager was ok when she was there. Staff looked not interested.
Product: Always like the product and usually the device in you're shops but not today.

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : The manager of the store was excellent, however the staff did not particularly show a level of knowledge or experience expected in the store
Product: Quality products. Lacking in quantity however.

Visit to our Bath store

Lovely service from John

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Excellent service from Reda , very knowledgable , with great customer skills. He helped me pick out the shirts I need and procesed them through the till very quickly.
Great representative to have for the company .
Product: There good for the price , but they aren't has they used to be

Visit to our Reading store

Service rating : I visited the Reading store and was served by Adam.
The store was very inviting and had a good range of items. The service from Adam was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and courteous, and offered his advice and knowledge to help me choose products. He is an asset to the store. There was a slight hickup with my order (even though he asked for a jacket size 48R to be sent, the fulfillment department sent a 46R) but thankfully Adam provided an alternative for timely delivery of the right size by ordering online the item and having it be collected in store.
Product: The items seem to be of good quality, however I have not yet tried them.

Visit to our Bromley store

Service rating : Joseph was execellent as usual. Second time of visiting the store and I don't mind waiting too see him as the service is provided is execellent.
Product: The products are great. Love the fact I can get in between sizes unlike many other stores.

Visit to our Cheltenham store

Service rating : Really helpful service from Mat. The whole experience was relaxing and in no way stressful. Thank you.
Product: Not yet collected the 'altered' suit, but it seemed very good quality.

Visit to our Lakeside store

Service rating : Very quick, helpful and polite spoken staff
Product: I am a man who needs suits and shirts which always seem to be excellent and long lasting

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : the service was swift and accurate got the support needed
Product: the product was just fine

31-Jul-2015
there ok

Visit to our Bluewater store

Whilst originally referred to another sales consultant (I think it was the manager), the service I received from her was excellent. She was friendly and informative.

Visit to our Cowcross Street store

Atinuke served me and was brilliant. Very helpful ensuring that my suit was delivered and tailored in time. Went above and beyond.

Visit to our Ludgate Hill store

Service rating : The new shop interior looks great. I was looking for shirts and the sales assistant was really helpful and found me shirts that fit in neck and length. I ended up buying more than I went in for. I asked her name as I was really impressed. Haja.
Product: I've bought suits before from TML. I'm not so keen on the casual wear

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : Very easy to park, easy to find store
Product: All products were high quality, was spoilt for choice, was very happy with the products I bought

Visit to our Cheapside store

Service rating : Great shop as always, amazing shirts and staff always pleasant and v helpful!
Product: Great shirts, always coming back for more!

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : I came into the store and was helped by Harpreet, who was very helpful and knew his stuff. he measured me and helped me try on different suits to get a really good fit. I will definately shop here again because of the service from both Harpreet and Danny
Product: I bought a suit, 4 shirts and a tie, also some cufflinks, very happy with the quality of the products.

Visit to our Manchester store

Service rating : Very helpful and friendly service.
Product: Bought two shirts from the reduced rail and we were very happy with their price and condition.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Anna has been amazing helping me find the right suit, size and color, very patient and excellent customer service

Visit to our High Holborn store

Service rating : Very helpful staff and good selection. Alterations done nice and quickly.
Product: Good quality at a low price

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Friendly
Product: Good quality

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Amal the sales lady was amazing. She did a great job selling.
Product: The quality of your shirts have gone down over the years. I have some 15yr old shirts that I bought before and those r better than ones in the stores u have now. Ppls bring back the original shirts

29-Jul

Visit to our Holborn 2 store

Service rating : Very polite staff. Efficient service.
Product: OK selection. No pin stripe?

29-Jul

Visit to our Bath store

Service rating : John was as good a salesman as you you could wish for. Very caring and knowledgeable.
Product: Nice suit for the money.