Switched On Insurance Reviews

Consumer ratings of Switched On Insurance

Feedback for www.switchedoninsurance.com/ has been compiled from 141 Customer Reviews

• 03/04/2013
  • Switched On Insurance provides innovative, great value insurance products for 'Switched on People'. These are people who have realised that mobile phone networks and high street retailers are charging way too much for mobile phone, gadget and laptop insurance, often with limited cover or inflexible terms that do not take into account peoples' active and ever changing lifestyles.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.switchedoninsurance.com/
07-Feb-2014

Standard Cover

Quick and easy to use website. A lot cheaper than Vodaphone who wanted to charge me £12.99 per month for equivalent cover, theft loss etc only £6.99 with Switched On.

02-Dec-2013

Premium Cover

Switchedon were good and accepted my insurance claim but it did take them a month to get me a replacement.

10-Nov-2013

Ultimate Cover

I had excellent experience with taking out the ultimate cover - very easy and straightforward. However, I have experienced a lot of difficulties once I unfortunately, had to make a claim. It is very difficult to get through to the claims team - the line is constantly on hold or disconnects. I managed to place my claim after calling numerous times and getting the form but have been waiting to hear back for a week, although the claim form states 2 working days for decision. I have chased via e-mails as I could not get through on the phone despite phoning numerous times.

Not sure what to do next but am really unhappy with the claims service. My insurance is ultimate cover and took it out for peace of mind, not expecting to actually use it. I haven't had to claim on any sort of insurance and am finding this rather frustrating and stressful.

Thank you for your comment. We treat customer service very seriously. Our claims team should have been in touch by now.

The Switched On Team
08-Nov-2013

Good value for money

04-Nov-2013

great offer, job done

04-Nov-2013

Ultimate Cover

Was very pleased with the cover for my phone for the whole year so much cheaper than many other companies and the policy covers exactly what I wanted it too, very satisfied.

01-Nov-2013

Ultimate Cover

Very easy to process and value for money

31-Oct-2013

Premium Cover

Great,, easy to use, would recommend

25-Oct-2013

Ultimate Cover

Very good but unable to access the wife's policy details online so had to ring up and the assistant then mixed up my wife's policy with my own. On realising this all was put right.
Great on price and cover though - hopefully won't find out what their claim service amounts to.

24-Oct-2013

so far so good!

24-Oct-2013

can not knock it really

Ultimate Cover

it was easy to sign up for

Ultimate Cover

They are clear and well informative on the phone.

Ultimate Cover

Had no problems with this company

Ultimate Cover

seems to be okay but until it's necessary to make a claim. who knows !

22-Oct-2013

Ultimate Cover

I made an amendment to my policy and asked for this to be sent via email and in writing and the amended policy sent through and this has not happened, despite me calling the company on 3 separate occasions.

Thank you for your comment. We will ensure someone from our customer services team contact you immediately.

Best wishes,

The Switched On Team

22-Oct-2013

Ultimate Cover

The website is very easy to use, however it would be better if you were able to add additional gadgets to your existing insurance.

Ultimate Cover

The insurance was easy to purchase and reasonably priced. It is difficult to know the level of service as I have not needed to make a claim. I hope the level of service is as consistent if I needed to make a claim as it is when purchasing the insurance.

Premium Cover

Have only just signed up, but cheap and easy to do so. Will hopefully not need to claim but can rest easy knowing I am covered if I do.

Ultimate Cover

Really good value for money insurance cover. I haven't made a claim so cannot comment on the service received when going through the claims process.

Excellent service good price

Ultimate Cover

Well iv only jist joined best asking me once iv made a claim so far im.just paying them

Ultimate Cover

It was great to speak to someoe who didn't have a strong accent. I understood straight away what the sale person was talking about.

Ultimate Cover

Efficient and well priced Policy.

Very good