Switched On Insurance Reviews

Consumer ratings of Switched On Insurance

Feedback for www.switchedoninsurance.com/ has been compiled from 394 Customer Reviews

• 03/04/2013
  • Switched On Insurance provides innovative, great value insurance products for 'Switched on People'. These are people who have realised that mobile phone networks and high street retailers are charging way too much for mobile phone, gadget and laptop insurance, often with limited cover or inflexible terms that do not take into account peoples' active and ever changing lifestyles.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.switchedoninsurance.com/
23-Aug

Ultimate Cover

look forward to using this for my other devices!!

Thank you for your feedback. Don't forget to contact our Customer Support Team when you're ready to cover your additional gadgets to ensure you receive your multi-gadget discount.

22-Aug

Good service

20-Aug

Good

20-Aug

very good

19-Aug

Ultimate Cover

Impressed with price thank you

Hi
I had to ring because I didn't choose the right option I wanted the highest cover, a gentleman cancelled and re-opened the correct option whilst we were on the telephone he was very efficient and his customer service was excellent, I wish I had remembered his name. Anyway, the service was excellent thank you.

Kind Regards
Paula

Thank you for your great feedback Paula, we're pleased that our support has been able to exceed your expectations. We have passed your comments to the Customer Support Team Manager.

Premium Cover

Have not used this before and I was pleased with the price and the efficiency of the website.

Ultimate Cover

I think that you offer a very good deal for insurance on i phones. also very easy to apply for on line I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for phone insurance.

Premium Cover

Straightforward and easy to purchase online.

Ultimate Cover

Really easy website to use, and navigate, and a great price provided against other competitors.

Standard Cover

customers shouldn't have to tell you every month to not renew their contract with you

Ultimate Cover

First class service fast effecient service

Ultimate Cover

Easy to arrange, good cover & very helpful staff

Ultimate Cover

Well I really can't leave feed back as I haven't received my insurance yet so when I get it I would be glad to leave feed back . So please let me no what I can do next as the money has been taken but no insurance . Thank you hope to hear from you shortly

Thank you for your feedback, we have asked our Customer Services team to contact you urgently.

Standard Cover

The best of all comparison sites and very easy and reliable company many thanks

Ultimate Cover

Excellent and speedy service, the best phone insurance company I have dealt with

Premium Cover

Very fast and efficient service. Perfect

Ultimate Cover

Very quick and efficient service

Standard Cover

i have no cause to judge them yet , i hope to not have to use them but its something i need . I have moved from another company who had a much larger excess for a bit of a higher price. So far so good

Premium Cover

I already have a policy with switched on insurance for an other item I own and did not think twice about covering my new tablet with them also. There prices quoted were very competitive and the cover I was getting was excellent.

Although I have had no need to make a claim yet it is a comfort to know that I, am covered in the event of a problem arising with my items. A very straight forward process from start to finish with excellent customer focus thrown in. would not hesitate to use again.

Ultimate Cover

Very good service. Good price and clear website

fine.

Standard Cover

Very helpful lady on the telephone. Sorted out what I needed very quickly, all done in about 5 minutes. Reasonable price. Thank you.

Very good website