Start-Rite Shoes Reviews

Consumer ratings of Start-Rite Shoes

Feedback for www.startriteshoes.com has been compiled from 17897 Customer Reviews

• 16/02/2009
  • We think every day is an opportunity for little ones. An opportunity to stride, skip or scoot into uncharted territory and to discover something along the way. About their world. About themselves. We’re here to make sure children never stop exploring – with footwear that gives them the freedom to go where they want, how they want. Crafted to protect the foot, but never interfere. Engineered to enable natural movement . Designed around the way children move today. We’re here for the everyday pioneers.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.startriteshoes.com

Tyler, Black Leather Boys Slip on School Shoes L 8½ F

Service rating : First class service - prompt and efficient
Product: They were excellent but just not right for my son which is the reason they were returned

First Mia, Berry Leather S 4½ G

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent product and service. Purchase only made because of introductory discount to more affordable price

Start-rite Super Soft Spider, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape First Walking Casual Shoes S 4½ F

• Flexy Soft Turin, Green Leather S 5½ F

Service rating : Excellent shoes and great delivery and returns service, delivered very quickly
Product: Love these shoes, great quality and perfect fit

Charge, Blue Riptape Primary Shoes L 1½ H

Service rating : Ordering was a bit of a pain as the payment bit on the website was unclear. I wanted to pay by Paypal but there was no option for this; I ended up having to telephone but they can't take orders over the 'phone. Even the person that I spoke to agreed that the wording was confusing so I hope that they have now clarified this and made it much more obvious.
Product: They were returned as they did not fit so I cannot really rate them. My son had very wide feet and I have found it extremely difficult to get shoes for him. Perhaps this is something that Startrite should look at?

Flexy Soft Turin, Green Leather S 8 F

Service rating : I was emailed to say that they wouldn't be sending me my shoes as Paypal had not released my money. However it has done, and I still have no shoes or refund.
Product: Because I have paid for them and not received them!

Start-rite Super Soft Hugo, Navy Blue Leather S 9 G

Service rating : i am so excited that i can place the order for the shoes and dont have to spend additional one hour registering online
Product: i am happy how they are however i have ordered bigger size therefore wont be able to provide accurate feedback. they are super soft and i am excited for my little one to try them one once they will fit,

Charge, Blue Riptape Primary Shoes S 13 G

Service rating : 5 star, I first got my child his school shoes and can’t belive they lasted him the year! Now I’ve got his trainers and they are perfect.
Product: 5 star, absolutely love my child’s fantastically comfortable, practical and style list shoes.

Start-rite Super Soft Max, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape Boots S 9½ F

Service rating : Great service, quick delivery and free returns
Product: Really nice boys boot

Start-rite Super Soft Max, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape Boots S 7½ F

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Great shoes, light in weight

Sunflower, Black Patent S 3½ G

Service rating : Speedy delivery
Product: The buckle was broken so had to send them back!

17-Feb

Start-rite Super Soft Spider, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape First Walking Casual Shoes S 9 G

Service rating : Great products. Well made.
Product: Comfortable, smart shoes.

Start-rite Super Soft Lily, Black Leather/Patent Girls Riptape Boots S 9½ F

Service rating : Startrite shoes need to re-evaluate there delivery service I paid for next day delivery service and didn’t receive the shoes until a few days later.
Product: The shoes are nice and soft leather and are very sturdy and support by daughters feet Startrite really are the best shoes for children

First Chelsea, Berry Leather S 4½ G

Service rating : vwry Efficient and came v quickly
Product: Brilliant shoes!! They go with everything and so comfy great for a one year old first walking and now running in them really easy to put on and the plus side they can’t take them off!!! Great shoes, I will be buying again when she grows! Thankyou!

Samba, Black Leather School Shoes L 5½ E

Service rating : Ordered Thursday, delivered Friday
Product: As usual excellent quality

Samba, Black Leather School Shoes L 5½ H

Service rating : shoes arrived promptly good service,would order from them again
Product: shoes were a good fit for my great-granddaughter ,very satisfied with them !

Start-rite Super Soft Play Fst, Grey Patent S 6½ F

Service rating : Shoes arrived well packaged and on time
Product: The shoes themselves are of good quality - however the picture advertised made them appear to look like little ankle boots however in reality they are just a pair of trainers

16-Feb

Service rating : Good fast service ..... no dispatch email so wasn’t sure whe they were arriving
Product: Sizes bigger than other 4f shoes but will grow into them great product

Baby Star, Grey Nubuck S 3 H

Exellent

15-Feb

Start-rite Super Soft Hugo, Navy Blue Leather S 9 F

Service rating : Start Rite are always very helpful and prompt
Product: Very soft well made little boys shoe.

15-Feb

Delphine, Grey Leather S 8 F

Service rating : Excellent, efficient service
Product: Lovely shoes, good quality leather.

Start-rite Super Soft Max, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape Boots S 8½ G

Service rating : My favourite shoes for my children. Great service.
Product: Great shoes, nice and soft and perfect fit for my 2 & 1/2 year old.

Alicia, Black Patent Girls Riptape School Shoes S 10½ H

Service rating : easy to use web site, clear, honest shoe image and description. Very happy with the ordering system. The website is an asset to the company. I am one happy customer
Product: fit well, really nice school shoe

Nancy, White/Pink Floral Girls Buckle First Walking Shoes S 5 F

• Mason, Blue Boys Riptape Canvas S 11 F
  • Start-rite Super Soft Spider, Navy Blue Leather Boys Riptape First Walking Casual Shoes S 6 F

Fantastic service of delivery and constant information on status

Delphine, Grey Leather S 8 F

Service rating : Great shoes, great value, great service
Product: lovely classic shoes

Start-rite Super Soft Play Pre, Purple Leather S 7 G

• Start-rite Super Soft Play Fst, Purple Leather S 6½ F

Service rating : I am a grandmother and my own children were in star trite shoes. Still brilliant.
Product: The shoes were excellent but unfortunately not a good fit for either my granddaughters.