AJ Bell Youinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of AJ Bell Youinvest

Feedback for www.youinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 1753 Customer Reviews

• 25/04/2013
  • AJ Bell Youinvest is a multi award winning provider of SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions), Stocks and Shares (Investment) ISAs, Junior ISAs, Junior SIPPs and Share Dealing Accounts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.youinvest.co.uk

AJ Bell Youinvest

I phoned customer services three times with regards to a request for payment. I found the people at the other end friendly and courteuous, but not very sympathetic to my request.
It all worked out fine in the end, but not without a lot of worrying on by side.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good to see portfolio at a glance but confused at some of the prices shown as these often differ from share price quoted elsewhere.

AJ Bell Youinvest

web site confusing and jumbled.Needs redesigning.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Could not ask for better

AJ Bell Youinvest

All my questions have been answered fully and politely. Just could get back to me a little faster. But fine, overall.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Would have prefferred to have a mid choice of on the fence actually as i'm a bit indifferent at the moment . Website annoying - could do with some attention to make it more user friendly and not have such a short timeout. That's just a few things off the cuff

AJ Bell Youinvest

The service lived up to my expectations

AJ Bell Youinvest

Happy with dealing and account costs. However, information on research area is very poor and inadequate. Having to use other websites to research companies. Could possible use A J Bell for more investments but difficult to ascertain as information and assistance is lacking. A pity as the company could be excellent if it were more user friendly.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Easy to use website and helpful staff.

AJ Bell Youinvest

I am very much satisfied with the service provided.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Costs good, investing platform clunky - on balance more neutral than poor - but not an option. certainly worse than Best Invest and Hargreaves, better than Fidelity

AJ Bell Youinvest

its early days , only used site for two trades so far

AJ Bell Youinvest

not traded yet but so far ok

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good website and excellent service

just opened ISA account - no problems so far

AJ Bell Youinvest

Easy to open an account, straightforward to deal

AJ Bell Youinvest

Decent value product, but the website is awful, clunky and badly designed. I'm afraid your competitor HL really know how to build a user interface and online capability, but I guess customers pay for that.

AJ Bell Youinvest

The transfer has proceeded smoothly, so far, and I now await to see whether the collection of dividends matches the very good service received to-date.

The web site and general layout is well constructed.

AJ Bell Youinvest

yes, I like the site. Not intuitive to start with bu soon got used to it. I have used other similar sites and this has better info. Very well priced.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Recently opened self select Isa using the current year's subscription allowance plus a further transfer from an existing cash ISA,

Everything went through smoothly and my first two online purchases were executed satisfactorily.

I like the comprehensive information available on the website once one has worked out just where to look for everything.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Charges seem competitive and website is easy to use once you know what you want to buy. I have not found accessing research and information as easy as some other providers. The weekly video updates are generally interesting but need to be recognised for what they are i.e. personal opinion.

AJ Bell Youinvest

I recently switched 3 accounts to Youinvest and the process has been very straightforward. However, the website takes a little getting used to (why do you have to go to the "deal" page to see details of investments held?). Also, withdrawing money from my ISA takes 5 working days, rather than the 2 days achieved by my previous supplier. The rating also reflects the fact that it's early days and once I start injecting funds and dealing the rating may change. That said, my initial impressions are very satisfactory.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Having attempted to make a payment to my account on the morning of 23/10, I got to the end of the process and was then kicked out of my account and back to the log in page where I had to then once again log in. Once logged in my account still showed as a nil balance and, therefore, rather than attempt to make the transfer again I contacted AJ Bell to get clarification as to whether the payment had gone through. I was assured it had and told to give it 10mins before logging back in and then the credit should appear on my account. By the end of the working the funds had still not credited the account but had appeared to have debited my bank account. Having contacted AJ Bell again today, I have been told that this will be investigated and that the funds will show on my account today. However, as the market has now moved against me I find myself in a position where I've missed out on placing a trade and having to wait 5 working days before I can withdraw my funds and then up to a further 5 working days before they credit my current account again.

Whilst I appreciate I.T. issues are sometimes unavoidable, having to wait 10 working days to now get my funds back is extremely poor. No offer to speed this up as a good will gesture was made which is also disappointing. Working in banking myself, I know that having to wait 5 working days for an electronic credit to clear is completely over the top and practically the same length of time it would have taken for a cheque to clear.

As a new customer my initial experience unfortunately is extremely poor and unless something is done to speed up the process for me to transfer the funds back out of my account the. I may have to reconsider using AJ Bell as my trading account at all.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Easy to use at a very reasonable cost. an all round quality service

AJ Bell Youinvest

Great service when moving my SIPP and other dealing account to AJBell