AJ Bell Youinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of AJ Bell Youinvest

Feedback for www.youinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 2032 Customer Reviews

• 25/04/2013
  • AJ Bell Youinvest is a multi award winning provider of SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions), Stocks and Shares (Investment) ISAs, Junior ISAs, Junior SIPPs and Share Dealing Accounts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.youinvest.co.uk
30-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

i like the service provided here and find it suits my needs with relevant information.
One thing I do not like is the seperate site for dealing and need to click the do not respond click me note as quite a few times does not respond so best do it every time. The presentation of the site might be enhanced for the dealing side similar to say TD Waterhouse where everything is on the one web site rather than two. But on the whole i like the imformation as it is and the lack of nonsense clutter with unwanted information that is on some other sites.

29-Jun

I find it easy to use.

29-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

Website works fine and am kept up to date on relevant issues

28-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

I'd like the facility to download secure messages as a pdf rather than have to copy & paste details into a word document.
I used the dealing facility once to buy HSBC shares for my SIPP & the process was quick & easy.
It would also be good to receivesecure message/email reminders of the SIPP custody charge being due, to help ensure I always have cash available to meet the payment.

26-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good value service but website for managing investments is not as easy to use as some of the competitors.

25-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

online & mobile platform is twitchy

25-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

Decent quality trading platform with competitive prices for share trading fees and regular investment charges.

24-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good service and website, but H&L is still out in front.

24-Jun

AJ Bell Youinvest

Most aspects of the company's services are good. However there is a persistent problem with inaccurate share price information on the website. This is particularly bad when accessed from my iphone. There have been many occasions when I have received grossly inaccurate share price information for my portfolio through the iphone app. I have then checked via my laptop and usually the "true" figures are shown - although not always. I have reported this problem but have not even received the courtesy of an acknowledgement. So this brings me to the second most serious problem - response to issues raised by a customer with a portfolio worth more than £0.25 million. If these problems continue I will seriously consider a switch.

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. I’m sorry you have experienced inaccurate share prices on the app. This has been investigated and we understand this is now resolved, however please contact Dealing services if you experience this again. We hope that we can provide you with an improved service and positive experience going forwards.

AJ Bell Youinvest Team

AJ Bell Youinvest

Always helpful when contacted.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good website, very easy to use!

AJ Bell Youinvest

The dealing service is good although set up can be a bit fiddly. It would be good to be able to use the master account to print off relevant documents rather than having to go into each of the sub accounts (I have a number of children and manage accounts for others) and it would be good to be able to modify a price without having to completely rebook the trade.

AJ Bell Youinvest

No complaints really apart from when looking at info on a company in my portfolio it seems a long way to go back to look at the info on another company in my portfolio.

AJ Bell Youinvest

The research pages on other sites are in my opinion better than on Youinvest, for instance Hargreaves and Lansdown however Youinvest offers better value for money so I use one site to research and Youinvest to trade

AJ Bell Youinvest

Excellent value service. The platform is a little crude

AJ Bell Youinvest

I would highly recommend AJ Bell. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, responsive too. Their technology could do with an update, it is a little antiquated but the service is very good.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good: The trading desk and SIPP management.

Poor: The trading platform, in terms of finding out information about funds and being certain that the trade I am placing is actually for the fund I want.

AJ Bell Youinvest

All the important admin works OK, but the website is undoubtedly clunky and not a pleasure to use.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Not easy to search for stocks. I use my HL account to get the info, then buy for my SIPP with AJ Bell

20-Jun-2015
Good

AJ Bell Youinvest

Very professional and helpful service.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Efficient with reasonable charges. Unable to transfer ISA monies to cash ISA account without closing Stocks & Shares ISA, therefore does not rate as providing excellent service.

AJ Bell Youinvest

To make the service even better there should be a dividend reinvestment option like Interactive Investor has and on the portfolio page there should be a column for forecast dividends.
Needless to say the sum of the last suggestion helps pensioners know their income total for next year for planning purposes. I know a stockbroker that has been doing this for years.

Good service :)

AJ Bell Youinvest

The client area of the website is a little basic. The documentation does not always open in the message board.

Needs a little more investment.

Unhelpful customer service
Customer pays to talk via 0845 number

Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience. If your query is not urgent or you would prefer not to call, please feel free to send a secure message from your account, we aim to answer within 1 working day.

AJ Bell Youinvest Team