AJ Bell Youinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of AJ Bell Youinvest

Feedback for www.youinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 1452 Customer Reviews

• 25/04/2013
  • AJ Bell Youinvest is a multi award winning provider of SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions), Stocks and Shares (Investment) ISAs, Junior ISAs, Junior SIPPs and Share Dealing Accounts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.youinvest.co.uk
21-Sep-2013

Sippdeal

I was pleased with customer service. Platform for dealings and website needs updating. Thanks and sorry for delay in responding - just found this mail.

15-Aug-2013

Sippdeal

I only save with Sippdeal and so far they have been excellent. I plan to do some trading in the future.

02-Jul-2013

Sippdeal

SIPPDEAL is the second SIPP I have setup. I find the web interface very clunky and unintuitive. For example email messages are sent to you indicating a secure message has been sent and that you need to logon to read it. Trying to find it is almost impossible and I had to call customer services to ask how to do this.
I dislike the use of the morning star service for fund searching and information. It's another very poor interface and not at all easy for the uninitiated to navigate.
So far I've been far more impressed by my Best Invest service, I don't class that ias brilliant but it is head and shoulders beter than SIPPDEAL.
I am strongly considering closing my SIPPDEAL account I am.
I've also noticed that several of the funds I'm interested in don't seem to be available inside SIPPDEAL.
I definitely won't recommend this service to anyone else.

29-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Easy to use website and helpful customer service

25-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Portfolio page does not display quite properly: the 'Print' command is obscured by the adjacent red line heading.

Virtual portfolios should be able to display historical performance up to five years in arrears.

18-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Good value dealing commission rates and quarterly fees. Excellent range of securities can be held/purchased. Have no complaints at all

13-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Communication could be improved. I have needed to ask too many simple questions.

12-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

all very good, no issues

12-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Always prompt, clear and effective.

11-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Good:
Polite and helpful staff
Low charges

Bad:
Very slow in processing initial benefits payment - over three weeks
CHAPS payment took two days instead of same day
Dealing platform wouldn't allow high value trades

11-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

As a new client of Sippdeal I have found that their customer service level is almost non existent and much worse than James Hay who I transferred my pension from. I have been given misleading information during a number of telephone conversations. There does not appear to be any consideration given to letting new clients have a fully documented comprehensive manual laying out how the system works and fully describing each option within my SIPP. Expecting new clients to find their way through the system by using the online options is just not good enough. Also administrators have made promises that have failed to materialise. My overall impression of A J Bell customer services is that it is designed for use by experienced financial industry professionals rather than a guy with a very modest pension pot who has limited time to attend to relevant matters.

10-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Have been very happy with the speedy response to requests and also the help available on the telephone on the odd occasion, but generally find the information on line very clear and easy to use.

10-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Consistently good internet service from the website. Trading performance was patchy with live quotes not working on many occasions.

05-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Report on performance of stocks would be better if it included dividends when quantifying return.

05-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Great company. The only reason I left was because my company use Fidelity.

Sippdeal

Excellent and continues to get better.

Sippdeal

I have had relatively few problems in my dealings with Sippdeal, and these problems have always been resolved quickly and satisfactorily.

Sippdeal

Money that was transferred from another provider did not reach my account

Sippdeal

The rating would be excellent if it were possible to place stop buy orders.

03-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

OK ... not always very quick

02-Jun-2013

Helpful and communicative

02-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Competitive charges, easy to use web-site.

01-Jun-2013

Sippdeal

Very good customer service and platforms (web and mobile).
Pricing structure is very good.

31-May-2013

Sippdeal

Online charting and analysis tools are limited. Prices are delayed.

31-May-2013

Sippdeal

I think the service is good