AJ Bell Youinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of AJ Bell Youinvest

Feedback for www.youinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 1770 Customer Reviews

• 25/04/2013
  • AJ Bell Youinvest is a multi award winning provider of SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions), Stocks and Shares (Investment) ISAs, Junior ISAs, Junior SIPPs and Share Dealing Accounts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.youinvest.co.uk
27-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

I think the platform is good and service received when I contact by phone is also good.

24-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

I transferred my ISA's and Dealing Account from Interactive Investors to AJ Bell.
It took 2 months to complete. Someone needs to look at improving the speed at which transfers take place and at how to keep the client better informed during the process.

09-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Service around transfer of ISA poor. Slow and very poor communication. Calls are routed to account team who do not have the required information and will not allow direct contact with transfers team.

08-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Service is good however app needs to be improved, also online transaction need to be more user friendly.

03-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

I am very pleased with the service. It does exactly what it says on the tin!

02-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

I don't the services very much,but when I do it's easy and convenient and all the information is at you'r fingertips without having to leave you'r bed,as I trade mostly on my mobile phone,it couldn't be simpler.

01-Nov-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Initial reaction is 'straightforward & good value'.

So far so good !

AJ Bell Youinvest

In addition to paying by debit card, the use of a saving bank account in conjunction with the dealing account will be useful. That method is used by my previous broker.

It's good

30-Oct-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Self-service ISA for pick your own shares is a great tool for me

29-Oct-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Have not been with company long enough to be able to comment Transfers in take an inordinately long time but I accept that many companies are not able to progress this electronically. AJ Bell add extra (delay) if they do not handle paper work promptly and by not converting to clean class (where appropriate) on receipt.

Would like to see annual statement that clearly identifies/summarises all charges and am assuming I will receive a summary of income and tax deductions

27-Oct-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

They make it easy to find the equities you are looking for, and they are quite clear about the quoted price, and the charges.

27-Oct-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

Early days yet but I am pleased with the service to date.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Not as clearas I would like, advertised rates are not actual rates as there were a couple of catches which is slightly annoying. I was expecting it to be easier to get help too.
Overall not that bad though...

AJ Bell Youinvest

I have found YouInvest to be very easy to deal with, and very much better than another organisation that I have an ISA and SIPP with.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Seem ok prices on the deals could be pro rata as buying £30 cost you £40 but buying obviously larger amounts saves you accordingly but smaller investors then are put off trading especially if trading in 2penny stocks

25-Oct-2014

AJ Bell Youinvest

I phoned customer services three times with regards to a request for payment. I found the people at the other end friendly and courteuous, but not very sympathetic to my request.
It all worked out fine in the end, but not without a lot of worrying on by side.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Good to see portfolio at a glance but confused at some of the prices shown as these often differ from share price quoted elsewhere.

AJ Bell Youinvest

web site confusing and jumbled.Needs redesigning.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Could not ask for better

AJ Bell Youinvest

All my questions have been answered fully and politely. Just could get back to me a little faster. But fine, overall.

AJ Bell Youinvest

Would have prefferred to have a mid choice of on the fence actually as i'm a bit indifferent at the moment . Website annoying - could do with some attention to make it more user friendly and not have such a short timeout. That's just a few things off the cuff

AJ Bell Youinvest

The service lived up to my expectations

AJ Bell Youinvest

Happy with dealing and account costs. However, information on research area is very poor and inadequate. Having to use other websites to research companies. Could possible use A J Bell for more investments but difficult to ascertain as information and assistance is lacking. A pity as the company could be excellent if it were more user friendly.