AJ Bell Youinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of AJ Bell Youinvest

Feedback for www.youinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 1612 Customer Reviews

• 25/04/2013
  • AJ Bell Youinvest is a multi award winning provider of SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions), Stocks and Shares (Investment) ISAs, Junior ISAs, Junior SIPPs and Share Dealing Accounts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.youinvest.co.uk
17-Aug

Sippdeal

Considering such a low cost they provide an excellent service. Only issues are occasionally a trade can't be carried online (extra cost then incurred) and the prices for US stocks are not as good as obtained at other brokers.

19-Jul-2014

Youinvest

So far all has been excellent.

18-Jul-2014

Youinvest

Reasonable rates and great service.

17-Jul-2014

Youinvest

Slightly limited on options (e.g. No DRIP) otherwise fairly good service.

07-Jul-2014

Youinvest

I am replying on behalf of Mrs Rebecca Holland (a/c no: A261931 for Samson Holland). Rebecca is my step-daughter and I assisted in setting up the account. While I was attracted by your website the actual setting up of the account was unbelievably difficult. Correspondence was lost, telephone assistance was extremely poor. Nobody seemed much bothered. There was a complete lack of continuity. It took an inordinately long time. Some credit eventually to Stephanie Poole who took charge so that my direct debit instruction was acted upon and the first payment taken on 1 July. Back to the website, choosing the investment and reviewing the account is all very satisfactory. I hope this helps you to see where you need to improve. I was about to give up and offer the job to Hargreaves Lansdown, the firm I use for my own investments. The press indicate they are more expensive on some counts but their service is streets ahead of yours.

03-Jul-2014

Youinvest

Dealing service excellent however had some issues with administration side so poor for this hence overall good. Issues included another clients money being placed into my account which was not picked up for several weeks until I contacted you. Lengthy delays also encountered in setting up forms to be able to trade in USA and Canada stocks.

02-Jul-2014

Youinvest

I receive regular updates and information and the service is easy to view and use

01-Jul-2014

Youinvest

Were much more helpful than a couple of their competitors I contacted when trying to choose which platform to sign up for.

It can get a little confusing the way enquiry email 'chains' are replied to by different employees the whole time but somewhat understandable.

My only issue so far has been researching a fund or etf or whatever and then trying to get the same one to appear in the regular investment box - its not clear which identifier I should use and if I have indeed selected the one I want. A few more details before finally confirming my order would be nice.

30-Jun-2014

Youinvest

Finding a fund seems more difficult with your system than with Hargreaves Lansdown.
With their system I can instruct a purchase overnight and it will be carried out the next day - yours does not offer this capability

30-Jun-2014

Youinvest

Generally efficient service at cost effective price. Web-site is clunkier than other platforms Ihave used (HL and Interactive Investor).

29-Jun-2014

Youinvest

New to AJ Bell but so have found website easy to use and staff very helpful when
I needed to contact them.

29-Jun-2014

Youinvest

Staff very knowledgeable about their services and helpful

Youinvest

It's probably excellent just I'm new and don't find the web site intuitive. No doubt I'll get used to it soon. No problems so far.

Youinvest

I have found the website very comprehensive and yet easy to follow and use.
I am very pleased with my choice of AJBell YOUinvest to carry out my investments.

Youinvest

Only gripe, as a new customer, is that I have to complete a spousal transfer form each time I wish to gift shares to my wife. I would have thought one form would have been sufficient, with instructions to make gifts by secure email from time to time.

Youinvest

I am very pleased with this company, across the spectrum I have found their staff interaction very good, computer system reliable and easy to use, with very open and honest dealing charges and structures. I anticipate using the company even more in the future.

Youinvest

Falls down on Impersonal and slow response to client queries. Would welcome wider choice of shares, particularly investment trusts, for regular monthly investment. Otherwise fine.

Very efficient

25-Jun-2014

Youinvest

just want to see my portfolio only way is to hit deal !

Youinvest

Site is very functional but user experience could be better. Pauses often happen which would not be a problem except that it's not clear what's happening during the pause.

great platform for my ISA - Easy to use. Comprehensive Research tools

Youinvest

Very happy with all of teh appliactions and transfers so far. Thank you.

Youinvest

Phone service is always good and efficient. My only compliant is the use of an 0845 number. A standard landline number that has zero cost when phoned from an "inclusive" mobile or landline would clearly be better for customers.

23-Jun-2014

Youinvest

Service very efficient and effective and all at a good price. Website good with reasonable response times. Only area for improvement might be on communication - my transfer in was handled well but I didn't know what you had done - and when I receive comms they seem a little 'call centre-ish': some means of at least giving the impression of greater personalisation would make this rating excellent. Overall very happy.