Serious Readers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Serious Readers

Feedback for www.seriousreaders.com has been compiled from 1349 Customer Reviews

• 07/10/2010
  • "Probably the World's Best Reading Lights", including the NEW High Definition Reading Light

Good

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

28-Jan

THE ALEX LED LIGHT - FLOOR - BRASS / MAHOGANY

Service rating : The web site was easy to navigate and order just what we required. Light delivered within 2 days. Excellent
Product: Makes reading easier and a great delight

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : My order was delivered promptly in excellent packaging.
Product: This light is exactly what I need for reafing. It is also very effective as adjustable mood lighting.

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : Speedy delivery.
Product: This light provides a much better reading experience than any other I've used.

THE ALEX LIGHT - TABLE - BLACK

Service rating : Excellent in every way. It arrived sooner than expected and the information provided was clear and very useful. 10 out of 10
Product: The light work perfectly and is exactly what I hoped it would be.

25-Jan

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BRASS / MAHOGANY

Service rating : Excellent speedy service and delivery driver very helpful at taking the light in for my elderly father.
Product: Huge improvement in what my father has been able to read as it throws light directly on to the page / ipad and not all around.

24-Jan

THE CLASSIC LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / MAHOGANY

Service rating : Delivery coul have been quicker
Product: No complaints

THE CLASSIC LIGHT - FLOOR - BRASS / MAHOGANY

Service rating : a good lamp and superb service.
Product: it has transformed reading for me in the winter evenings

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - TABLE - BLACK

Service rating : I switched lamps and the whole was made simple with great courtesy
Product: I switched to the floor light. The result is as expected

THE ALEX LIGHT - FLOOR - NICKEL / MAHOGANY - DIMMER

Service rating : First Class product . Robust and beautifully made.
Reliable service with a nice personal touch.
Product: Much better than I expected. A solid, well-designed product which does just what I asked of it. Looks attractive, too.

THE ALEX LED LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : Prompt and save delivery.Excellent
Product: Easy to set up and gives the quality of light I was hoping for but it was very expensive.Feeling a bit bombarded by promotional material and will be irritated if this continues as there is no way I could ever afford to buy another light like this in my life.

Service rating : Nice light speedy service
Product: My husband wears contact lenses and seems to need more light to read now. He is very old!

THE ALEX LED LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : very swift and efficient. Beautifully packaged
Product: meets our needs and expectations. Well worth it.

Service rating : Prompt efficient delivery
Product: Great lights just what we wanted

Service rating : Excellent service, prompt & efficient
Product: Fab !

20-Jan

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BRASS / MAHOGANY

Service rating : Item arrived within 24 hours, was packaged very well and easy to place and use immediately.
Product: It has been a useful addition to our living room.

16-Jan

THE ALEX LIGHT - TABLE - BLACK

Service rating : I have found this company to be excellent when it comes to customer service, they do exactly what they promise, when they say they will do it. The staff are most helpful when you call and knowledgeable about their products without the hard sell attitude
Product: heavy and robust, hope it lasts as long as my other standard lamp

16-Jan

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : Fantastic, efficient service. Web site easy to use, kept posted as to progress of order, quick delivery, excellent packaging and brilliant product!!
Product: Give your eyes the help they need and deserve with this excellent tool!! You'll wonder how you managed without it.

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / BLACK

Service rating : Fine, except delivery driver left the lamp at the back of the car port in plain sight despite instruction to leave it in the shed. Fortunately it was not stolen.
Product: Not v pleased with the huge/hideous 13A plug/transformer, obviously designed to service both the UK and European market. We've had to swap its position with our existing Serious Readers HD lamp, at a place where the socket is less prominent in the room. I'm surprised this got past your design experts!

I am glad you received your light safely despite our carrier leaving it in the wrong place. I’m sorry you don’t like the new plug on the latest HD light but I have designed the control gear into the plug because it offers a number of customer advantages.

Alex Pratt
Founder

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / MAHOGANY

Service rating : No problems. Quick efficient delivery, thank you.
Product: I like the light very much. We both find it easy to read by. I would have preferred a little extra height in the stem as it sits by a bigh backed chair.

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - BLACK / MAHOGANY

Service rating : Good communication. Excellent after service. Was so pleased with the customer care. Will be recommending both the company and products to family and friends.
Product: Does what it is supposed to do. Made such a difference to the experience of reading. Was so pleased with the floor lamp that within a week I decided to buy the High Definition Lightweight Table Light. Not disappointed!

ELLIOT LIGHT - FLOOR - SILVER

Unfortunately light arrived without plug transformer but one was sent immediately I flagged the problem

14-Jan-2015

THE HIGH DEFINITION LIGHT - FLOOR - NICKEL / BLACK

Service rating : Does it really have to be quite so incredibly expensive, though?
Product: It is obviously a really top quality product, and I am delighted to be able to sew and read again.

13-Jan-2015