RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 27971 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good

Service rating : As always
Product: suitable for everyone

His & Hers Calendar 2016

• Giles Cartoon 2015

Sadly the order was lost and not sent. After questioning the very helpful customer service line had it all sorted. Unfortunately arriving after Christmas. But will use again.

RTW Bar Runner

• RTW Bin Badges
  • RTW Sticker (Window)

Service rating : delivered on time and packed well
Product: good product

Personalised Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 41 Litres

Service rating : I think the RNLI shop is very worthwhile for raising funds for this really good cause
Product: an excellent idea for christmas presents and helping to fuel a lifeboat to save lives at the same time

The Big Christmas Rescue - Softback

Service rating : Couldn't have been better thankyou
Product: Very good Thankyou

The Lighthouse

Service rating : Delivery just as I expected.
Product: The cards are very attractive and a good price.

Christmas Crew Sea Boots

Service rating : My recent experience trying to purchase an e-card for a lifesaving gift was very poor and disappointing. I am employee and I had numerous telephone conversations chasing for the product - although the staff were helpful this shouldn't of happened and actually made the process more complicated than it needed to be.
Product: I never received the online e-card and actually printed and created my own paperwork to give to my granddad as part of his Christmas present. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Thank you for your comments regarding your online e-card order. We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service you received. Your comments have been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Coastal Calendar 2016

Shopping on line simple

12-Jan-2016
Easy to order and website is user friendly. Unfortunately on this
occasion 1 item was missing from package. Replacement received without undue delay
Easy to order and navigate on website. On this occasion 1 irem was short on delivery but error quickly rectified.

Billy Hug Me Bear

Service rating : Easy to navigate, quick delivery, well done
Product: Absolutely gorgeous!

Fuel a Lifeboat - 31 Litres

Service rating : Prompt acknowledgement of my payment.
Product: My Xmas gift to the RNLI

Crew Gloves (One Pair)

• Fuel a Lifeboat - 41 Litres

Service rating : Great place to go for presents for people who have everything.
Product: The perfect gift for the person who has everything.

Giles Cartoon 2015

• Christmas Rescue
  • Rescue Boat Bob

Denied any trace of my Xmas order made at the end of Novemeber in spite of confirmatory e-mail. Thereafter, in spite of repeated contact, did not process an order and the cards arrived too late for me to use. I hav been a generous and regular supporter of RNLI and disappointed ++ Cards returned but no contact or fefund to date.

Thank you for your comments with regard to your Xmas order, we are liaising with our Mail Order Company and will be in contact with you once we have a resolution.

Lifeguard Uniform

The shop in Eastbourne is always staffed by very helpful and efficient people.

Personalised Christmas Lifeguard Rash Vest

Service rating : I wanted to buy two virtual gifts and to send e-cards to the recipients. The website would not let me do this--it wanted to charge me 20p for thetwo cards but di

wouldn't include the gifts! I eventually ordered real cards for me to send on, and was then able to buy the gifts. However, the real cards took a long time to arrive, and were not in time for Christmas.
Product: Thevirtual gifts did virtually arrive, but it would have been good to have e-cards sent to the recipients so that they arrivedat roughly the same time as the gifts.

Seasonal Selection Hamper

Service rating : Two hampers were ordered in November but were cancelled by the supplier during the week before Christmas without warning and with no replacement available. Disappointed not to be able to support the charity.
Product: Not great on value for money, but not too worried about that given that the money supports RNLI.

The Big Christmas Rescue - Hardback

Service rating : Servise was very good more so as they had payment processing at the time of ordering.
Product: Little girl loved having her name on the book . Delivery was good

Tall Ships Calendar 2016

• Bonkers Britain Book

Having delivered late previously, goods arrived on time, thank you

Tea Mug Gift Set

• By The Thames 2 x 500 Piece Jigsaw
  • RNLI Supporter Beanie Hat

Very pleased with my purchase

The Lighthouse

Service rating : Very good
Product: Excellent cards; great design

Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 31 Litres

Service rating : this was for a lifeboat not myself
Product: this was for a lifeboat not myself

Christmas Rescue

Service rating : Delighted with the service, but only what I would expect from the RNLI
Product: Love my cards and have some left for next year too

Fuel a Lifeboat - 31 Litres

• Crew Food Package

Service rating : Leaflet,described what I was looking for.
Product: Well received by my recepient

Personalised Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 20 Litres

Service rating : Arrived in time for Christmas.
Product: The personalised card was really nice and my dad loved the donation on his behalf.

Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 20 Litres

Service rating : It was easy to find what I was looking for. One glitch was that the price on a calendar was different on different parts of the site
Product: My cousin is an ardent RNLI supporter and was delighted with his gift

Wristbands

• Coastal Calendar 2016
  • Slim Diary - Jessica Hogarth 2016

excellent products and efficient delivery