RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26302 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good

Service rating : A++++++++++++++
Product: A++++++++++++

14-Apr-2015

LED Torch

Wrong delivery coupled with a lack of understanding on receipt of notification; correct order still uncompleted. Further confusion resulted in a refund to which I was not entitled.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your order.

We will request that the relevant team that deals with the processing and despatching of orders investigates what has happened on this occasion and updates you on the matter, and also works to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

13-Apr-2015

Lifeguards Camper

• Kids Crew Helmet
  • Kids Crew Wellies - Size 9

Friendly and helpful staff

09-Apr-2015

Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Disappointed as the size quoted was external measurement only and internally the box was not wide enough to allow A4 pages to lie flat.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and
we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase.

We aim to sell a high standard of product, constantly monitoring the quality of the merchandise and so all feedback is appreciated. This particular view is not one that has been brought to us before and it is unfortunate that the product is not up to a standard which you feel to be satisfactory. You do have the option to return the product to us for a full refund and if you would like to do so please contact our customer services team on 0845 1266999.

08-Apr-2015

Nautical But Nice Apron

• Jessica Hogarth Reversible Shopper
  • Large Numeral Playing Cards

Service rating : Nice
Product: N8ce

08-Apr-2015

Salcombe Harbour Jigsaw

well packed and fast delivery.

07-Apr-2015

Landrover and D Class Lifeboat

Service rating : Clear instructions. Excellent service.
Product: Good condition. As advertised

06-Apr-2015

Travel Waistcoat

Service rating : Staff are very good and helpful and service is normally very prompt....John...
Product: The waistcoat is to RNLI's excellent standard, however, I think I am on
the 'cusp' of L-v-XL and made choice little bit difficult....John...

Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Lge

Service rating : good range of products and quick delivery
Product: reasonable price and good fit

Storm Force Membership

I was trying to buy Storm Force membership for my nephew's birthday. It did not come within the stated time and not even after the first two times I rang up to chase it up. In all, it not only took us three lengthy phone calls, mainly to fairly dozy people, but it also took exactly one month to arrive. Since it only consisted of a card with a number to use to activate membership, I can see little reason for the delay and none at all for the failure of the staff I rang to deal with the problem.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems placing your order.

We will request that the relevant team that deals with the processing and despatching of orders investigates this matter to see what has happened on this occasion and ask that they update you accordingly.

Bright Intervals Jigsaw

Service rating : Good
Product: A good one.

Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Med

Service rating : Good service and delivery
Product: Good quality product and good value

14-in-1 Multi Tool

Service rating : good service
Product: just the thing I wanted

04-Apr-2015

Kids Crew Wellies - Size 13

• Flag Code Mug

Service rating : Better to phone in the order. Had problems with online but it could be my computer which is not working properly. Man who took the order very good.
Product: Lovely item which the boy loves already.

02-Apr-2015

Guernsey Sweater - Oatmeal - XL

Service rating : everything dealt with very fast and recieved quicker than expected staff very helpful and kept you updated of delivery progress well done .
Product: exactly what i hoped for.

01-Apr-2015

RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

• Flag Fleece - Red - XL

Very good quality colour and size as expected Delhi
Delivered promptly

01-Apr-2015

Steven Bear

Service rating : I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.
Product: I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.

30-Mar-2015

235' Upcycled Lifejacket Wallet

Service rating : Efficient & courteous service
Product: Stylish, bespoke & sensible sized wallet. The business

25-Mar-2015

Lifesaver Tea

Service rating : Unable to buy online as problem with payment system - spoke to very helpful woman on phone and was able to place order with her
Product: I send the tea to my cousin in USA and she wont have any other brand!

23-Mar-2015

Guernsey Sweater - Navy - Lge

Service rating : I attempted to order this item on 26 Oct, to be sent to our son-in-law in the R. of Ireland.This seemed to freak your operator out, even though the catalogue offers overseas to ROI..After some time during which he completely failed to sort it out, I asked to speak to his Supervisor, and it was left that I would be rung back. No call came, so on 27 Oct I rang again-spoke to a lady who processed the order quickly and efficiently.
Product: It has since been delivered speedily to our son-in-law . He is delighted with it and we have had our faith in the RNLI shop restored.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems whilst placing your order.

This is clearly a training issue that we will be following up with those concerned and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that you were caused and we are pleased to hear that your son-in-law received his Guernsey Sweater.

Thank you for your support of the RNLI which is very much appreciated and we do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

20-Mar-2015

Crew Aerial Topper

• RNLI Leather Wristband

Service rating : No problems , good and efficient service
Product: Bought two, but one was broken. I'll have to refit his helmet, nothing major

19-Mar-2015

Seasonal Selection Hamper

• Delectable Delights Hamper

Service rating : Always excellent service.
Product: Most enjoyable.

Best of Scotland Hamper

Friends were delighted

Best of Scotland Hamper

Service rating : your service was very good
Product: it wasn't worth the money. I would not buy another one

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase of the Best of Scotland Hamper.

We aim to sell a high standard of product, constantly monitoring the quality of the merchandise, so all feedback is appreciated, however this particular view is not one that has been brought to us before regarding the hamper.

We will certainly take your observations into consideration when selecting the range next year and do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Delectable Delights Hamper

Please contact me as you delivers a hamper to my neighbor for me and I have not been charged for it on my paypal account