RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26154 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk
11-Jan-2015

The Big Christmas Rescue

Service rating : Very prompt service - I am very impressed!
Product: Very good book. It is a very good idea on the personalised each book - making it special. Good price as well.

Best of England Hamper

Service rating : the service was very good and the people polite and friendly
Product: When we got the hamper,it at first seemed ok,but when we started to unwrap it,the items inside didn't seem right,they seemed to have been put in anyhow and not what we saw in the rnli catalogue,one of the items was a tiny pot of jam,a pot of jam you could get anywhere,and also according to the catalogue there should have been more items of cheese than we found,we found one item of cheese,so all in all we found this hamper very disappointing and not good value for money.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your online shopping experience with us. However, we were sorry to read that you were disappointed with the Best of England hamper, however the contents were as described in our catalogue and only one cheese was in the hamper. We will however pass your comments on to our Retail Buying Team for their consideration when selecting the 2015 Christmas Hamper Range.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Customer Services Team

Christmas Keep Us On Track

• Christmas Protect a Crew Member's Hands at Sea
  • Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 14 Litres

Service rating : Excellent.
Product: n/a

Milk Chocolate Chunk Biscuits

• Landrover and D Class Lifeboat
  • Crew Aerial Topper

Service rating : Delivered very quickly and the return service was excellent, could not fault the service in anyway.
Product: the tin they came is of high quality and very stylish.

Giles Cartoon

• Desk Diary - Navy

Service rating : I have purchased goods from the RNLIshop on many occasions over recent years and have always found the service provided to be excellent
Product: I find the Giles cartoon Christmas cards to be amusing and will continue to purchase them each year to send to my personal friends.

Variety Box of 40 Cards

Service rating : Staff very polite but not able to respond directly. Was promised again phone call to confirm and implement complete refund.
Product: Cannot comment as cards never arrived tho ordered in a 'possible ' time.
Very disappointing as had make quick purchase; not easy to get out ,In my late eighties. Am regular supporter of RNLi , I feel very let down. Numerous phone calls cost!

Delectable Delights Hamper

Service rating : very good
Product: avery good selection

Service rating : Have never had a problem
Product: Good quality and enjoyed greatly

Ice Traction Slip Ons - L/XL

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Best of England Hamper

Service rating : The hamper were sent to my children, I can only tell you what they said
Product: Thuis was the verdict of the redcipients, not me.

Christmas Protect a Crew Member's Hands at Sea

Service rating : Excellent serviced g
Product: Good Ty Ty Ty

Gp

Goodprotect

Christmas Protect a Crew Member's Hands at Sea

• Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 28 Litres

Service rating : easy to use
Product: good idea

Kids Crew Helmet

• Kids Crew Wellies - Size 11
  • Kids Crew Outfit - Age 4-6

Letter sent to me when I omitted sizes. Info was not passed on. However house was called and shop personnel did best to expedite matters

Sumptuous Feast Hamper

Service rating : very helpful on the phone when I placed my orders
Product: The three hampers I ordered were much enjoyed by the recipients

In All Weathers Jute Shopper

Service rating : The service was excellent. my parcel came really fast.
Product: These bags are just a bit smaller than the supermarket ones. Which make them ideal for us as we only have a small carboot.

The Big Christmas Rescue

Service rating : very place orders easy to
Product: wonderful to see grandsons faces as they read their names in print

Personalised Christmas Protect a Crew Member's Han

Service rating : I had no trouble when I rang to place an order
Product: It arrived just in time for christmas

Rockpool Jewellery Dish

• O' Little Town
  • Rockpool Earring Dish

Service rating : Very helpful on ordering alternative goods.
Product: I loved the little jewelry dish and so did my daughter in law, she got it for Christmas.

Fish Corkscrew

Service rating : Quick postage. Great item
Product: Fantastic product- great quality- very well made! Great value for money too.

Seasonal Selection Hamper

• Delectable Delights Hamper

Service rating : Have never been disappointed!
Product: This gift was highly praised! Thank you.

10-Jan-2015
Frequent your shop in Bude annually whilst on holiday. Helpful and friendly staff. Never come away empty handed.!

Christmas Out on a Shout Food Package

Service rating : Could've done with an estimated arrival time
Product: Could've done with an estimated arrival time

• Best of Scotland Hamper

Service rating : Splendid way to give a very acceptable gift and help the RNLI at the same time
Product: Everything well done, all the family enjoyed the contents

His & Hers Calendar

Service rating : Excellent and very Speedy service - I had expected it between Xmas and New Year and it arrived before Xmas.
Product: Perfect for the Kitchen Notice Board - this has become a regular purchase ver the years from the RNLI shop - we love the Cartoons.

Seasonal Selection Hamper

Service rating : Nice packaging
Product: Good selection

Best of England Hamper

Service rating : Easy to order. Hamper was supposed to be delivered between 15 and 19 December, but the email eventually said despatched 22 Dec so I hope it arrived in time for Christmas!
Product: Bought as a gift and delivered direct to the recipient, so I did not actually see it! I assume it was good.