RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26219 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good

• Large Gift Bag

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Great Value

Travel Waistcoat

Service rating : I spoke to a real person who was knowledgable, polite, helpful and efficient and the goods arrived more quickly than expected.
Product: As we had already purchased a travel waistcoat before we knew what to expect and were pleased with our purchase.
Some extra guidance with sizing would be helpful as the first waistcoat bought was on the big side so chose a smaller size for second purchase which fitted better.

Burgee

Service rating : Quick and efficient service.
Product: Rated good only because the Burgee is a bit small and the rectangular flag is bigger than it used to be,in the past i had been able to buy a smaller rectangular flag which was more suited for a 22 foot boat cross tee, some other boating friends have made the same comment.

Saving Christmas

Product: -

Cat Quotations Calendar

• 14 in 1 Multi Tool
  • 'CALM' & 'GALE' Handkerchiefs

Usual brilliant service. I always wish I had more to donate to such a wonderful organisation

Magnetic Windscreen Cover

Service rating : I have bought a number of items from the RNLIshop and it just so easy.
Product: These work well and give excellent protection as well as saving so much time with early morning starts by not having to scrape frost and ice off the windscreen. the two friends I also bought a cover each for agree.

Snow Puffin

• A Jolly Seaside Christmas

Service rating : reasonable delivery time. Find the website shop section a bit cumbersome.
Product: Nice design

Product: Spendid

RNLI Cufflinks

• Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Thank You
  • Lifeboats in Action Calendar

Service rating : good clear publication
Product: fine

02-Feb-2015

We Three Kings

• I Saw Three Ships 2010

We love your Christmas cards, welld one to the designer

01-Feb-2015

Tall Ships Calendar

• Coastal Calendar

A really poor customer experience where I was expected to sort out a problem they had created by going against my instructions. No real understanding of what customer service means, left feeling not valued or heard. My time and inconvenience was not understood. There was a lack of understanding of how to sort out a problem that they had created. Very disappointing from an organisation that has a high profile.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we were very sorry to hear that you did not receive satisfactory customer service. We would like to investigate this matter in more detail and obtain further information from you as to what happened so please could you contact Kim Le Ber directly on 0300 300 9990 to discuss this matter further. Alternatively if you would prefer to email Kim please contact her at the email address supportercare@rnli.org.uk

Customer Services Team
30-Jan-2015

Summer Days Calendar

The postage was very expensive and took several days to arrive.

We are sorry that you found the postal cost excessive, but this does include picking, packing and postage and is a fixed price regardless of the amount of items purchased. We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Customer Services Team

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very good

29-Jan-2015

Storm Proof Umbrella

Service rating : Not the widest selection of items, but usually good quality.
Product: Works very well. I would recommend it.

28-Jan-2015

Shell Bowl

Service rating : User-friendly and quick service
Product: My friend likes it, especially the colour

Guernsey Sweater

Service rating : prompt service
Product: good quality garment

A Letter to Santa

• In All Weathers Travel Cup
  • Three Ships - Pack of 10

Order arrived complete, well packaged and promptly.

Seasonal Selection Hamper

Service rating : very pleased with very prompt and efficient service. disappointed that two packs of
cards were unavailable, but refund was received quickly. thank you.
Product: all recipients delighted with their hampers.very pleased with

Giles Cartoon 2010

• A Jolly Seaside Christmas
  • In All Weathers Jute Shopper

Delivery seemed to take a long time. Emailed that was despatched but did not arrive for a week

Pick up a Present!

• Ahoy There!
  • Saving Christmas

Service rating : goods received on time and promptly, one item out of stock. but no information as to when one of the items will be delivered
Product: love love love your products especially the cards

Jessica Hogarth Notebook

• Wooden NOEL
  • Jessica Hogarth Pen

very pleased , very effiecient.

Saving Christmas

• Snow Puffin

Excellant quick delivery.

Travel Waistcoat

Service rating : I was able to exchange the gift I had bought for my husband for Christmas (which was too big) even though it was beyond the 30 day period and the exchanged goods arrived within 48 hrs of my return.
Product: My husband is delighted with the travel waistcoat, particularly the number of pockets.