RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26234 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Proud Chest

• Snow Puffin

Service rating : Excellent service and good communication.
Product: Excellent quality product.

Ultra Flex Booklight

• Tamar Lifeboat Mug
  • The Railwayman's Pocket Book

Service rating : As safe, secure and content as being on one of your boats. Prior to a call out of course. -- Your the calm bunch that links my support with the bunch that takes the rough.
I'm a "Brumie" and probably the last one to inform you of a flood tide at Weston- super-Mare. -- It's the thought of beneficial things you can do that count.
Keep at it and thanks for asking.
Product: It is clipped on the side of my computer and illuminates the paperwork, desk and keyboard

09-Feb-2015
Keep at it and thanks for asking.

Jack Bear

• Luxury Handmade Crackers

Absolutely dreadful service. Waited one month then cancelled order, I just couldn't wait any longer, then 3 days later lo and behold the order arrived. Simple fact is staff have no idea whatsoever what they are doing with no liaising at all. Would never deal with them again. Shame as I like the products.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we were very sorry to hear that you did not receive satisfactory customer service. We would like to investigate this matter in more detail and obtain further information from you as to what happened so please could you contact us on 0300 300 9990 to discuss this matter further. Alternatively if you would prefer to email please contact us at supportercare@rnli.org.uk

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Customer Services Team

A Round of Golf Jokes

• Soap Dish with Soap
  • Mousehole Jigsaw

Service rating : Very prompt service and well packed, Thank-you
Product: much appreciated by my son-in -law !

Waterproof Gadget Pouch - Small

• Window Thermometer

Service rating : As always, very efficient service
Product: But not suitable for the use I wanted it for unfortunately

Off to the Seaside Notecards

• Magnetic Windscreen Cover
  • Storm Proof Umbrella

Service rating : OK - did the business!
Product: notecards are notecards!

A Winters' Tales

• Winter Sunset
  • Skating at Somerset House

Service rating : Postage for weight might have been a bit less by a £1 (off £4.50) as we post quite a lot of books over a year and know what the postage cost is normally.However, I am not criticising the way they were sent - all received in good condition.
Product: All excellent quality cards - I wish this one had been available as a 'Blank for your own message' as well for the theme could be anytime and suitable for any age group
male or female but, of course, at the price paid now!.

Fuel a Lifeboat - 28 litres

very good service prompt and easy

Waterproof Gadget Pouch - Small

Service rating : very pleased with the service given.
Product: very useful for my grandson in Ireland whose keen on sailing in Bray.he has his own single seater boat. he is 16years old.

I Never Knew That About the River Thames

• RNLI Flag Sweatshirt
  • Pick up a Present!

order arrived promptly. all items in good shape. well packed.

Hoody Phone/MP3 Covers

• Large Gift Bag

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Great Value

Travel Waistcoat

Service rating : I spoke to a real person who was knowledgable, polite, helpful and efficient and the goods arrived more quickly than expected.
Product: As we had already purchased a travel waistcoat before we knew what to expect and were pleased with our purchase.
Some extra guidance with sizing would be helpful as the first waistcoat bought was on the big side so chose a smaller size for second purchase which fitted better.

Burgee

Service rating : Quick and efficient service.
Product: Rated good only because the Burgee is a bit small and the rectangular flag is bigger than it used to be,in the past i had been able to buy a smaller rectangular flag which was more suited for a 22 foot boat cross tee, some other boating friends have made the same comment.

Saving Christmas

Product: -

Cat Quotations Calendar

• 14 in 1 Multi Tool
  • 'CALM' & 'GALE' Handkerchiefs

Usual brilliant service. I always wish I had more to donate to such a wonderful organisation

Magnetic Windscreen Cover

Service rating : I have bought a number of items from the RNLIshop and it just so easy.
Product: These work well and give excellent protection as well as saving so much time with early morning starts by not having to scrape frost and ice off the windscreen. the two friends I also bought a cover each for agree.

Snow Puffin

• A Jolly Seaside Christmas

Service rating : reasonable delivery time. Find the website shop section a bit cumbersome.
Product: Nice design