RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 28007 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

Sealskinz Socks - Large

There had been a communication with regard to exchanging the socks but it was sorted eventually!!

Giles Cartoon 2015

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very good . Second year we have done this.

Wind Up Mini Lantern

• Portable Power Washer
  • Window Thermometer

Love supporting the brave volunteers

Greetings Card Selection Pack

Service rating : Easy to navigate, quick response time.
Product: Card quality is fair.

Sunblaster Visor

Service rating : The product was well packaged and arrived in time for Sister-in-Laws birthday.
Many thanks.
Product: Super product. A friend initially bought one for me and I have bought several as gifts myself. I wouldn't be without it. I am short and when the sun is low on the horizon the in-car sun visor is useless. The Sunblaster is a Godsend!

Desk Diary Kingfisher 2016

• Desk Diary Navy 2016

slow dispatch time, expensive postage costs

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue however we are sorry to hear you had problems receiving your order in a timely manner. We are sorry that you found the postal cost excessive, but this does include picking, packing and postage and is a fixed price regardless of the amount of items purchased. We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Family Organiser Calendar 2016 - Peter Adderley

Service rating : Excellent site and service
Product: Love the calendar, fantastic pictures although not as big as last years.

RNLI Supporter Gloves

• RNLI Supporter Scarf
  • RNLI Flag Sweatshirt - Navy - XXL

Christmas presents ordered end of Nov 15 arrived middle January.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue however we are sorry to hear you had problems receiving your order in a timely manner and your gift was delayed. We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Tall Ships Calendar 2016

Service rating : I waited until nearly the end of January for the Christmas (gift for someone) calendar I ordered at the beginning of December. Apparently there were several sent but to the wrong address. It took a lot of sorting out. I have, previously, had delivery difficulties with the RNLI and I won't be ordering again, unfortunately.
Product: Calendar very good but recipient had to wait until end of January to receive it - also I had travelled a long way at Christmas, hoping to give it to the person concerned, and in the end was on the other side of the country when it did arrive.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue however we are sorry to hear you had problems receiving your order in a timely manner and your gift was delayed by a month. We will pass your comments on to the relevant team to raise as training needs. Thank you for your support towards the lifeboat service.

Coastal Calendar 2016

Service rating : Nothing to add here.
Product: The Calender was smaller than last year's which was a little disappointing. Mine of last year was of the tall ships which. Thought was excellent.
I was disappointed that the RNLI did not have a stand selling things at this year's Lndon Boat Show.

Slim Diary - Jessica Hogarth 2016

• Pocket Diary with Pencil Orange 2016

Service rating : I have always found the RNLI shop staff friendly, helpful and efficient.
Product: Does what it says in the advert!

Magnetic Windscreen Cover - RNLI Design

Service rating : Goods sent promptly and correctly
Product: This is a third one of these for us as the magnetic type fits our various cars well.

Anchors Aweigh Magnetic List Pad

• His & Hers Calendar 2016

Service as promised.

Giles Cartoon 2015

Service rating : No problems.
Product: Very good.

Very efficient.

Giles 2016 Collection Book

Service rating : Prompt and polite service
Product: Giles annual is always good value

Service rating : Fast efficient service, no complaints
Product: Always get the coastal calendar as its well made with beautiful pictures and enough space to write tasks/appointments on and has all special dates included.

Ladies who Lunch Calendar 2016

Service rating : On-line shopping easy to use. My only negative comment is cost of P & P. I was put off buying product before the sale because of this.
Product: I was given similar calendar last year. So pleased it was available for 2016. Lovely fresh drawings.

24-Jan-2016

The Big Christmas Rescue - Softback

Service rating : Easy to use site. Delivery as stated.
Product: Lovely book...perfect for my grandson.

23-Jan-2016

Storm Proof Umbrella - RNLI

Service rating : CAME THOUGH QUICKLY AND LEFT ON MY DOORSTEP AS REQUESTED.
Product: DON'T KNOW. HAVEN'T USED IT YET.

20-Jan-2016

Port of Whitby Jigsaws

• Great British Trivia Quiz

Service rating : Still not received items ordered in December. Last year did not receive Christmas Cards. I wonder if I must be the RNLI Customer that everything goes wrong.
Product: not received

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue however we are sorry to hear you had problems receiving your order in a timely manner. Please can you contact us on 0300 300 9916 to discuss further. We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

20-Jan-2016

Trains and Railways Book

• Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Considering RNLI are solely dependant on donations, online shopping is excellent. Easy to understand & order.
Product: I bought this for my husband & he has really enjoyed reading it.

19-Jan-2016

Coastal Calendar 2016

Service rating : Good service; arrived in excellent condition.
Product: Lovely pictures; not too big or too small; good quality paper.

RNLI Supporter Wallet

• Tamar Lifeboat Mug

Service rating : Easy to order on line and the delivery was quick. Goods were packaged very well indeed.
Product: The wallet was as described, but had I felt it, I would not have bought it as it is too "plasticy". Iwear this type of wallet on a string round my neck while sailing, so it is very personal and does not reflect badly on the wallet.

Shannon Lifeboat Model

Service rating : Speedy delivery
Product: Exactly what we were looking for. School project

Off to the Seaside Calendar 2016

• Cappuccino Mug Gift Set

Service rating : the product was very good
Product: very nice and colourful