Quality Villas Reviews

Consumer ratings of Quality Villas

Feedback for www.qualityvillas.com has been compiled from 37 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2015
  • Quality Villas : hand picked luxury holiday villas with swimming pools, perfect for families or groups of friends in locations across France, Italy and Morocco. Extra services such as private chef for a special celebration, airport transfers, babysitting, maid and more are all easily arranged. Fully bonded members of ABTA.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.qualityvillas.com
15-May-2016

Making your booking to La Vetraia

I contacted them by telephone and the rest by email. Phillip was great. Very helpful and easy to confirm.

13-May-2016

Making your booking to Villa Jordanne

So far I only have experience of the booking process but I found that easy and straightforward. The staff member I dealt with was very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and where an answer was required from the owner he responded very promptly either by phone or email. I also received confirmation of my booking immediately by email and within two days by post.

12-May-2016

Making your booking to L'Oursin

Catherine was fast, efficient and very friendly. Very impressive. Others who answered the phone were also excellent and efficient.

22-Apr-2016

Making your booking to Nido Cortona

Very good service. Thank you

22-Apr-2016

Making your booking to La Bergerie

Quality Villas deliver exactly what their name implies (i.e. gorgeous high quality holiday houses), but also give a friendly, efficient and five-star experience from website choices, through booking, to the actual trip. I can't fault them.

03-Apr-2016

Making your booking to Maison la Breille

I found the experience with Quality Villas very good, very efficient service and a selection of great places to stay. Would definitely use again.

02-Apr-2016

Making your booking to La Floraison

Always great service

02-Apr-2016

Making your booking to Villa Jordanne

I can only comment on the booking process so far but excellent and very helpful.