Pitchup.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Pitchup.com

Feedback for www.pitchup.com has been compiled from 4259 Customer Reviews

• 03/03/2012
  • Book more than 1,000 campsites, glampsites and holiday parks on Pitchup.com from your desktop, tablet or mobile. We feature a wealth of outdoor holidays from caravans and lodges to tent pitches and wigwams, throughout the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy and beyond. Based in London, Pitchup.com was founded in 2009 and is regularly featured in the national press. Awards include Best Travel Mobile Strategy / Campaign 2014, UK Travel Site 2011, Red Bull 'Future 50' winner and Runner-up, West London Business of the Year 2013.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.pitchup.com

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

I was short of time and looking at last minute. I chose pitch up at random and I can only count my blessings. I found a site, which took our dog too within 5 mins. Brilliant.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

My husband and I visited the Bardwell Manor Equestrian Centre Camping site with our two children. We had a really lovely long weekend there. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The campsite has clean shower, toilet and washing up facilities as well as drinking water from a tap right by the camping area. Our children enjoyed playing there, loved looking at the horses and even flew their kite. Most of all we enjoyed sitting watching the amazing sunset right from outside our tent.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Haw Wood Caravan Park - Non-electric grass pitch

Excellent site, easy to use, the campsite was lovely. Will definitely use this site again.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

straight forward process, all information found to be correct

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

very easy to use and saves an enormous amount of time from searching for a vacancy

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Birchwood Fishing and Camping - 6-man non-electric grass tent pitch

Very easy to book. The site was lovely, beautiful setting and peaceful. The people were very friendly. Would definately recommend this site.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Caer Mynydd Caravan Park - Grass pitch - electric optional

We only spent 1 night here but will be going back again soon. The site is in a nice peaceful location and the owners are so very friendly and helpful. They have a little Shop on site and they were happy to open for us later in the night . Would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you for a great stay we will be back soon with the family this time.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

very quick and easy.great website.5 star!!!

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Denfurlong Farm - Standard grass pitch

Never been camping before and this site proved very helpful in making our decision

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

No problems, easy use service for last minute booking.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Easy to use, lots of essential information

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

We went here as first time campers and absolutely loved Petruth Paddocks. The workers were really lovely, atmosphere was incredible an we were lucky enough to have good weather. The fact you are allowed campfires really made the whole experience complete as it really helps with the atmosphere, along with fantastic views. More toilets and showers would help at busier times but they more than made up for this problem in other areas. We didn't even need to leave the area by car as there was enough walks around the campsite and only a short walk to shops. We will definitely be returning.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Quick, concise and easy to use. Will only be using this site for the foreseeable future.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Easy to navigate website and simple steps to book.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

My Credit Card was refused, when I tried again all the info I had typed had gone, typed it all again, refused again. My CC company had decided to decline for some unknown reason. Spoke to them and the next time I typed it all in it went through fine. I would have been happier if the system had saved all the names and notes I had added.

Thank you for your feedback. When the booking page reloads after a decline, for security reasons the form returns to blank and the fields must be completed again. We hope you enjoy your holiday.

Pitchup.com

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Quick and easy to navigate using the app

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Very good clear website, easy to use and book

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Bwlchgwyn Farm and Pony Trekking - Grass pitch for 4-5 man tent - electric optional

Very friendly, family run site with brand new amenities. Would Highly recommend! The views are amazing but the site is on a hill and half an hour walk to Barmouth town or 15min to the train station. So you do need to be prepared for a bit of a hike. It's worth it though!

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Website very easy to navigate. Booking very straightforward.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Very easy to find a camp site in the area I wanted, and booking was very simple.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Bryncoch Farm - Grass pitch

Really easy to book online, allowed me to find an available campsite at the last minute

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

found pitchup.com a very good service.

Easy to use

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Great idea being able to view and book the available sites

Your experience of using Pitchup.com

Excellent service? And stay in Cornwall for a weekend.