Pitchup.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Pitchup.com

Feedback for www.pitchup.com has been compiled from 8835 Customer Reviews

• 03/03/2012
  • Book more than 1,200 campsites, glampsites and holiday parks on Pitchup.com from your desktop, tablet or mobile. We feature a wealth of outdoor holidays from caravans and lodges to tent pitches and wigwams, in 14 European countries. Based in London, Pitchup.com was founded in 2009 and is regularly featured in the national press. Awards include Best Travel Mobile Strategy / Campaign 2014, UK Travel Site 2011, Red Bull 'Future 50' winner and Runner-up, West London Business of the Year 2013.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.pitchup.com

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Meadow Lakes - Non-electric grass pitch

Very quick and easy to use!

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Penhale Caravan & Camping Park - Non-electric grass pitch

Easy booking, simple to use - even for an oldie!!!

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Music Water Touring Park - Electric grass pitch

Very good site easy to use thank you

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Country Meadows Caravan and Camping - Electric grass touring pitch

It was quick and easy and I found a good camp site near by to us thanks

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Sandyholme Holiday Park - Electric grass pitch

Booking couldn't have been easier.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Highlands End Holiday Park - Electric grass tent pitch - South Rye Acres

Very good service

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Higher Moor Farm Campsite - Non-electric grass pitch

Excellent very quick and easy to use.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Craig Tara Holidays - Super hardstanding electric touring pitch with awning

Very happy

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Gnomes World Holiday Park - Grass pitch - optional electric

It's a very easy and clear site to use.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Cheddar Petruth Paddocks - Non-electric grass pitch

Great service. Very efficient.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Crows Nest Caravan Park - Super fully-serviced gravel touring pitch

Very good and easy to us

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Spring Farm Campsite - Non-electric grass tent pitch

It was good and helpful and found me a nice looking site

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Lower Pennycrocker Farm - Electric grass pitch

Super easy to navigate. Best search engine for camping sites

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Vale Of Pickering Caravan Park - Non-electric grass tent pitch

Very easy, informative and user friendly.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Harford Bunkhouse and Camping - Non-electric grass tent pitch

Excellent and easy to use.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Lower Hill Camp Site - Kingfisher camping pod

great

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Fen Farm Caravan and Camping Site - Grass pitch - optional electric

Clear and easy to follow

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book St Leonards Farm Caravan & Camping Park - Electric grass pitch

The booking service itself was very straight forward and went very well. There is one thing which has annoyed me though. I was expecting an email to confirm my booking but this hasn't arrived still. I had to ring the campsite to find out if they had received my booking, as you, Pitch Up, have taken my money. I feel a little let down by this. Please could you sort this out. Then you would have a good service to use and recommend, but this incident has left me doubting your service.

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear this. We can confirm that your booking was made on 20 May at 15.51 and your confirmation email was sent to you and the campsite immediately. Pitchup.com tracks all emails, we have checked our system and your email status is confirmed as 'delivered', it may be that it landed in your spam/junk folder. We have just resent your booking confirmation email however for future reference you can do this here: https://www.pitchup.com/about/resend_confirmation_email/.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope you enjoy your holiday.

Pitchup.com

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Portesham Dairy Farm Camp Site - Electric grass pitch

Easy to use and quick

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Withernsea Sands Holiday Park - Non-electric grass pitch

It was easy to do only think was they ask me the size of tent and I didn't know but apart from that good

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Kingsmead Centre - Two-bedroom static caravan

I have booked through Pitchup.com. so I knew what to do, its a good site, well detailed and thats why I used it again, easy to navigate and book my holiday. Excellent service. Thank You

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Brightlycott Barton - Electric grass pitch

Strait foreward no problems will use it again.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Scragged Oak Caravan Park - Grass pitch - optional electric

Very Good.

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Greendales Farm - Non-electric grass tent pitch

Very easy to use, stress free in trying to source or arrange accommodation, save on valuable time.!

Many thanks.!

Your experience of using Pitchup.com to book Maes Carafanau Cefn Crib Caravan Park - Grass tent pitch - optional electric

Pitchup was recommended by a friend and i found it easy and straighforward to use.