Octane Review

Consumer ratings of Octane

Feedback for www.octane-magazine.com has been compiled from 16423 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • Octane captures the exclusivity and excitement of the classic car world. Each issue brings you unrivalled road and track tests along with stunning photography of the most revered classics. Get the world's greatest classic and performance car magazine and stay informed about exclusive stories, drives, events and stories on your all-time-favourite classics, wherever you are.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 09-Jul-2016

I took up the subscription because of the free gift offer. However, I received an alternative gift which was inferior. When I phoned up I was offered an alternative.... Also inferior to the original offer. I can't help the feeling that I have been the victim of a scam and ripped off.

Octane wrote on 12-Jul-2016

thanks for your feedback!

I have sent you an email regarding your free gift, this should be received shortly.

I hope you have a great day!

Martin