My 1st Years Reviews

Consumer ratings of My 1st Years

Feedback for www.my1styears.com has been compiled from 12819 Customer Reviews

• 03/04/2013
  • My 1st Years offers a lovingly made collection of gifts for newborns and beyond - personalised for free and arriving in a complimentary gift box. We hope you'll find the perfect present within our carefully chosen range of treats.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.my1styears.com
05-Jan

Personalised Blue Gingham Robe

Service rating : I initially had an issue with the item received as personalisation font was not the same as what I had ordered. The matter was very quickly rectified and communication was efficient and polite. Excellent service.
Product: Excellent quality toddler bathrobe - very happy with product

04-Jan

Baby's Hooded Fleece Robe - Pink

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Personalised Hammer Bench

Original product had name spelt wrong but this was very quickly dealt with and another product sent

Personalised Jellycat Blue Bunny Comforter

• Gift Bag
  • Personalised Ribbon

This is only the second time I have used My Ist Years and whilst the products are great both times the gifts I have delivered have arrived late which is not great at all. I let it go the first time but I won't be using them again.

Personalised Reindeer Booties

Service rating : Brilliant device fast delivery
Product: Not as big as on size guide so found them a bit small

28-Dec-2016

Little Ditsy Gift Set

Service rating : The parcel arrived with a big delay. I am aware that this was due to an extreme success of the "Black Friday" however the communication was rather bad in letting us know what was going on
Product: Product was good

27-Dec-2016

Personalised Blue Hooded Towelling Robe

Service rating : excellent service
Product: always pleased with the quality and presentation of your products

Personalised Bow High Tops WAS £20.00

Service rating : Quick efficient service
Product: Lovely item. Beautifully packaged

Personalised Glass Tree Bauble

• Personalised Iridescent Angel Bauble

Service rating : Quick delivery, beautiful packaging, good quality products. Thank you
Product: Beautiful - very well packaged

Personalised Frilly Floral Blanket

Service rating : Brilliant service and quality of the things I have purchased have always been fabulous
Product: Beautiful blanket

Grey Personalised Rocking Chair

Service rating : Excellent quick service. Wonderful product-wooden rocking chair.
Product: Lovely and very easy to build.

Personalised Glass Tree Bauble

• Baby's Hooded Fleece Robe - Pink

Service rating : easy website to order and track.
Product: beautiful bauble

21-Dec-2016

Fairisle Knitted Stocking

Service rating : Product was very slow to arrive and when it did arrive, it was thrown over the fence and left outside in the rain whilst we were on holiday. Luckily product was well wrapped inside and not breakable! Not happy with the service and don't understand why it couldn't have been left with a neighbour.....?
Product: Happy with the product dispite being unsatisfied with the delivery service.

20-Dec-2016

Personalised Blue Gingham Robe

Service rating : No follow-up after the item shipped to confirm whether or not received.
Product: Not received yet. Ordered in November. Shipped December 3. It is December 20 and still no sign of the package. It has been listed with the following status since December 12: "Item in transit with Carrier - 07/12/2016"

20-Dec-2016

Personalised 1st Birthday Baby Grow - Blue

• Personalised Blue Stitch Name Frame

The website states international orders will be fully tracked and this has not been the case.

Personalised Bow High Tops WAS £20.00

Service rating : No problems with the order or the delivery my package came in good time
Product: This is a Christmas gift so unable to rate the product at this time

Pink Ditsy Storage Bag

• Small Pink Ditsy Storage Bag

Service rating : Excellent communication, even though my order took a little longer than expected they kept me informed of the delay.
Product: The quality of the products far out weighed my expectations, they took my breadth away they were so beautiful.

Personalised Waffle Teddy Bear - Large

Service rating : Still waiting for order now been 4 weeks waiting, have phoned loads but they never answer , have emailed but they replied with that they looking into order but no more contact has been made by them for a week.
Product: Company not reliable , needed bear for new baby , no use to me now , still waiting for a refund

Personalised White Wooden Children's Chair

• Pink Ditsy Storage Bag
  • Child's Hooded Fleece Robe - Pink

Service rating : The delivery did take longer than expected but I was notified by email. The items arrived in the lovely boxes as usual. Overall good service.
Product: To be honest, the chair was much smaller than expected. However, the dimensions were clearly written on the website. When I put the chair together it did look nice and the engraving was of a high quality.

Hooded Fleece Robe – Ivory

Service rating : Delivery was a couple of days later than advised due to oversubscription.
Product: Beautifully soft fleece robe with personalized name. Lovely packaging too.

Splash and Snuggles Blue Gift Set

• Personalised 'Hello World' Bodysuit and Hat Set

The delivery took took too long

Baby's Hooded Fleece Robe - Pink

Service rating : Lovely company with great products and service. I wish I could've added something to my order after I'd placed it as I don't like to pay for the delivery but it's packaged and presented beautifully.
Product: I love these dressing gowns, they're so soft and lovely as a present

Personalised Hooded Reindeer Robe

• Vintage Vehicle Rucksack
  • Gift Bag

I was a little dissspointed with the delivery. I spent just over £50 to be entitled to the free delivery however due to sales they couldn't deliver on the date that was mentioned. I received an email a day before the last expected day of delivery, however it was quite late notice. There was no time scale of when I will be expected the items.

18-Dec-2016

Hooded Fleece Robe – Ivory

Service rating : The company appear very trustworthy and ordering online was easy and straightforward. However the delivery was delayed by over a week as it appeared that their black fridays deals meant that they were overwhelmed. They sent an email to say as much, but I feel they could have done this far sooner than they did.
Product: The hooded fleece robe was of great quality in both the feel and the look and beautifully packaged.

17-Dec-2016

Personalised Iridescent Angel Bauble

• Personalised Blue Star Blanket

Service rating : Was no good as arrived to late despite requesting next day delivery
Product: N/a