Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 605902 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

The website was clear and the booking procedure excellent. Hope they don't change the flight times!!

Your booking experience

Good seats, reasonable prices sometimes, no problem booking.

Your booking experience

Wanted to book on line but had a voucher so I had to phone to book. Spoke to a very friendly representative who booked my flight and was very helpful.

Your booking experience

Monarch is my preferred airline when flying to Spain. I do however wish they would re-instate flights between Murcia and Birmingham

Your booking experience

easy to use site,good prices.

Your booking experience

good price, easy to book online

Your booking experience

Total rip off merchants when I tried to change my flight details

07-Jan-2014
Service rating : Total con men I will fly with anyone except monarch from now on. You will end up going bust treating people like this
Product: I would never fly with them again

Product: I would never fly with them again

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry you feel this way about our policy to amend flights.

To change a flight, it costs £35 per person each way, plus any fare difference if the new flight you're choosing is more expensive.

If the flight is cheaper, we will just charge the admin fees.

I hope this clarifies for future reference.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services ^NM
Monarch Airlines

Your booking experience

booking on line was confusing didnt allow you to check booking cost me 30 Quid to change it

Your booking experience

Don't use them often but whenever we have used the airline we have always been satisfied. Flying from LeedsBradford airport to Faro now means I have more options to look at alongside jet2 and Ryanair. I have already booked with Monarch for February and we go out to Faro about five times a year so that is a lot of business the company could take from the other two. They could take a lot of customers from these two companies of prices are cheaper. Only downside is the flight out is great (Thursdays) but back Saturdays in winter. Would be more appealing if the return flight was a Sunday as this gives a nice long weekend break.

Good value

Good site

Your booking experience

Excellent web site, very easy to navigate with clear and concise pricing.
I have flown Monarch for more than 20 years, and would use no other.

Your booking experience

it would have been convenient to check-in online without having to select premium seats before doing so.

Your booking experience

Good airlines but problems with vantage system

Your booking experience

The call handler was very pleasant and helpful. We did use the landline number rather than the 0870 number. Think they should consider publishing the customer services number as an "01" number as the one they give out can be an expensive call.

Your booking experience

Great flight and very friendly crew. Pity that there were no sandwiches on board (apparently only a few were available).

Your booking experience

Easy to use website with very visible prices. Well done Monarch

Your booking experience

Good time keeping, prices and choice of airports

Your booking experience

The booking system is very easy, I think they are the best of the no frill airlines. It does annoy me that you have to pay for reserving a seat and the costs go up yearly. If you can manage with hand luggage it is much better. I also find it tiresome that you can't buy peppermint/herbal tea on the plane.

Your booking experience

I book and pay for flights for myself and family. We travel on different days and sometimes different destinations. I would like to book on line as a multiple transaction - at the moment I have to go in and out of the site , submitting the same information many times. Very time consuming and i think unnessesary. I also cannot put their flights on my loyalty card - which as i make the choice of airline we travel with , I think I should be able too.

Your booking experience

On time flight, no complaints.

Your booking experience

This was my first attempt to book holiday flights on line and I found it very straightforward.

Your booking experience

Booking flights is easy and prices are now transparent.

Your booking experience

Easy site to use,very straightforward .Staff pleasant to passengers.

Your booking experience

Clean and easily to navigate website when booking. The only hesitation was figuring out what the definition of the packages shown at the top of available flights was but easy enough to figure it out.