Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 606025 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

The process of booking my flights was absolutely fine, and very quick to do but I still think its terrible they charge you for wanting to have a suitcase brought on the aircraft, surely this is standard...?

Your booking experience

Frequent user of this service always easy to navigate

It was efficient

Your booking experience

A friend booked for me, if I had tried to do it myself I would have found some things difficult to do

Your booking experience

Nice and easy mobile site to use - excellent!

Your booking experience

Some years ago I had a bad experience with a ski flight by Monarch and the point which has stuck is that we were stalled and not told the truth about what was going on. The effect was permanent!

WAS EASY AND QUICK TO FILL IN WILL USE AGAIN

Your booking experience

An easy to use booking site, comfortable extra leg room seats, friendly and efficient staff.

Your booking experience

good service nice staff keep up the good work already booked with you for our next flight

Your booking experience

Booking was easy and straight forward, this will be the first time I have flown with Monarach so I am intrested to see if the actually journey is as staright forward

Your booking experience

Found website through Skyscanner. Booking was complicated by the website pushing upgrade packages without making clear what was in the basic flight-only package. Also the right hand side-band didn't seem connected to the main screen - wasn't clear what function it had.

We can forward your comments to our web developers

Many thanks

Your booking experience

Very pleased with the service, especially Luton - Naples is now covered by Monarch

Your booking experience

Monarch would always be my first choice to fly with and I would recommend this airline to everyone

Your booking experience

So far I have only had confirmation of my registration with Monarch. When should I expect to get my tickets?
Brian Savage

Monarch are a ticketless airline,

The only documentation you need to bring to the airport is your flight confirmation email and your passports

Have a great flight.

Many thank

Your booking experience

I cannot answer this - therefore bad - as it does not make clear which aspect of the company you want us to comment upon i.e. whether its the booking process, the airports it uses, the ground services used, the routes flown, the contact details, past experience with Monarch, its prices etc (I realise you will contact about the flight itself later)

You need to make the survey much clearer, even if you want to keep it short.

Peter Hill

Thank you for your feedback.

When you receive the email it states the following:

'Monarch Airlines has asked us to drop you a line to find out what you thought of your booking experience with them.'

Sorry for any confusion there.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services ^NM

It was first class.

Your booking experience

Easy and efficient booking process.

Excellent service

Your booking experience

The site was good and the options very clear. It was let down however by 2 things: 1) After putting in my payment details and pressing confirm the screen went white and froze - I waited about 5 minutes then closed it and went back in and called your helpline. They offered to book it again for me but luckily I asked them to check if my payment had actually gone through first. Which it had. So they resent me the email with the booking confirmation. It was not a good experience, especially when you've paid over £900! Anyway, it did get sorted. 2) The endless do you need a hotel, do you want to rent a car before you can get to the payment. Why not give people the option at the front end of the process to select just a flight and deselect other bits? I hate this on easyjet and ryanair too.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you experienced online but glad they got resolved.

We can forward you comments regarding the extras offered through the booking process to our web developers

Many thanks

Your booking experience

Easy system, straightforward website.

Your booking experience

Never flown with Monarch before and if the flight is as good as the booking process was easy then it will be a very pleasant flight

Your booking experience

The flight was excellent and comfortable. There seemed to be more leg-room; we were 15 mins late in arriving at Manchester; no explanation was given; perhaps it was due to weather? Please congratulate the pilot and hostess for the clarity of their announcements. It is rare to be able to hear every word. They are an example to other public announcers.

Took a while to reply

Your booking experience

Quick, easy and generally painless process. Site seemed to crash on payment page a few times, but left it an hour or two and when i returned it all went through fine.

Your booking experience

new web sight easier to use