Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 591360 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Good

Your booking experience

Excellent reviews, easy search, no extra fees, large hand baggage, online check-in​.

Your booking experience

Great price. Good Baggage options. A little labour intensive to book.

Your booking experience

Made booking on behalf of an elderly friend. Previous experiences, in this context, with Monarch have generally been good.
Only negative point was the lack of a separate bag drop off desk in Nice airport, a facility for which advance payment had been made. Monarch, to their credit, returned the payment they had already charged for this service.

Your booking experience

I don't like when you want to book a flight from abroad to uk the price is not in pounds. And then at the time of the payment it increase the original price.

Your booking experience

I had to ring your special assistance line. Whenever I book a flight I always have to do this so I have rung BA, Easy jet, Ryannair, Thomson and Air Canada and Monarch was by far the worst to deal with. Not only did I have to go through approx. 3 lots of automated services I was met by the most miserable, unhelpful person. It was like pulling teeth. He offered no advice, no compassion; it was almost like talking to a robot. I know that your company are having financial issues and it appeared that moral is low. I hope my flight is a better experience.

Your booking experience

Always I have an excellent customer experience with Monarch. Excellent value and service.

Your booking experience

It was very easy to use this site. We have flown with Monarch on several occasions and have always enjoyed flying with Monarch

Your booking experience

Booked via Expedia. Just need to fathom out adding our baggage for the hold plus our shuttle transfer booking.

Your booking experience

I never received a confirmation email from them

Your booking experience

Very effective and efficient service. That is why we always chose Monarch!

Your booking experience

everything very good. easy to fill all info details, and pass from stage to stage and if you may have got it wrong you can go back and check what you have done ✅ the easiest web site that we have been on

Your booking experience

The service was good. I have no complains about it

Your booking experience

I down loaded the app before booking and the rest of the booking process was really easy.

Your booking experience

Easy to book and make changes if you change your mind about seats. Good flight times from local airports.

Your booking experience

I had made a mistake when I booked online , so had to ring . I was in a que for about 2 minutes which is excellent as normally wait forever. Girl on the phone sorted it straight away and no charge . Will book with monarch again excellent service thankyou.

Your booking experience

Monarch Airlines is probably the best rated L/C airline in the U.K.

Their is still room to improvement , sample South West Airlines in the USA
and bring in some of the services they provide to PAX .

Internet on board on the New B737's would be a big game changer. and will attract more up market PAX.
Ben Nemenyi- Aerospheres

Your booking experience

Booking online was very straightforward. Have flown with Monarch before, some years ago, and looking forward to travelling with them again

Your booking experience

Very simple to book and the price was great

Your booking experience

I would prefer to buy a ticket that included a seat and a basic baggage allowance as I think this is more transparent in terms of pricing.
Monarch could offer 'categories' of seating as part of the ticket price and have a 'hand luggage' only category for those who do not want to put luggage in the hold.
I think the concept of 'add ons' for air flight - such as 'buying a seat' & no baggage allowance is not transparent pricing as the reality is you are obligated to have a seat & most people neeed at least a small luggage allowance to transport items.

Your booking experience

Simple & easy process to book flights

Your booking experience

Found the book your own seats complicated so ended up not doing it otherwise good service all round

Quick and simple

Your booking experience

one persone in my Group no possibole to travelling ,is possibole to cancelled the booking flight only one person? total peoople traveling hes five thanks

evriting good

Your booking experience

Easy to understand and easy to book with reasonable charges.