Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 591360 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

very quick and easy to book flights and very competitively priced.

Your booking experience

easy to use to the website

Your booking experience

easy site to navigate and good that no card charges

Your booking experience

Have used Monarch many times due to their good service.

Your booking experience

Good prices and good services. The only bad thing is you can not book online because you have to select a seat.

Your booking experience

I think in each stage of the booking process should be the information about the flight we are going to buy. It is not possible to double check this information, for example, when confirming your bank details. I bought a ticket for the wrong day, and I just realised it when it was already bought, when I received the confirmation email. I had to change the date of the ticket and I was charged for that. Not happy at all. I used to fly with Ryanair and I was happy to have another option, but I don't want to risk again, I will fly with Ryanair again next time as they have a very clear and easy booking process. It might sound incredible but it's like this.

Your booking experience

Easy booking and good choice of flight times. Pleased to be able to purchase extra leg room and check in on line

Your booking experience

First class can not say any more

Your booking experience

Always efficient bit would have preferred to book one as a essentials paclage and once as flight only

Service rating : Efficent
Product: Can't book essentrials and basic at the samend time

Your booking experience

Good service always with monarch,highly recommended margaret

Perfect

Your booking experience

quick no fuss service great and good prices

Your booking experience

Only online boarding pass is a little bit complicated and I still didn't find how to possible check in online and get my boarding pass before traveling.

Your booking experience

I haven't flown with Monarch yet just booked tickets.

Your booking experience

Es mi primer viaje con Monarch y ahora mismo la unica experiencia que tengo es la reserva de los vuelos a través de internet.

Your booking experience

Always try to use Monarch for our flights

easy site to follow

Your booking experience

Professional all round excellent service

Easy booking in procedure

Your booking experience

Was a bit confused at the end of the summary as to wether I had bought hold luggage although the price tells me I have. It did not show on the final summary will have to get in touch with Monarch to double check.

Your booking experience

Service quite good. But was promised an email within 24 hours for confirmation, which hasn't arrived. Have had to log in and find booking and print off

Your booking experience

The online booking was quick and easy to complete.

Your booking experience

Easy to use, nice flow to booking process

Your booking experience

Easy booking, good choice of flights. Reasonable prices.

26-Mar-2017
Always good easy booking and travel.

Your booking experience

Very easy site to navigate.

Your booking experience

I found the online booking very difficult....There didn't seem to be an option to book more than one ticket!! So i had to do the whole thing twice....And missed getting two seats together. I realised later the option i needed was right at the beginning...But i wasn't taken to that page....

Good

Your booking experience

Excellent reviews, easy search, no extra fees, large hand baggage, online check-in​.

Your booking experience

Great price. Good Baggage options. A little labour intensive to book.

Your booking experience

Made booking on behalf of an elderly friend. Previous experiences, in this context, with Monarch have generally been good.
Only negative point was the lack of a separate bag drop off desk in Nice airport, a facility for which advance payment had been made. Monarch, to their credit, returned the payment they had already charged for this service.

Your booking experience

I don't like when you want to book a flight from abroad to uk the price is not in pounds. And then at the time of the payment it increase the original price.

Your booking experience

I had to ring your special assistance line. Whenever I book a flight I always have to do this so I have rung BA, Easy jet, Ryannair, Thomson and Air Canada and Monarch was by far the worst to deal with. Not only did I have to go through approx. 3 lots of automated services I was met by the most miserable, unhelpful person. It was like pulling teeth. He offered no advice, no compassion; it was almost like talking to a robot. I know that your company are having financial issues and it appeared that moral is low. I hope my flight is a better experience.

Your booking experience

Always I have an excellent customer experience with Monarch. Excellent value and service.

Your booking experience

It was very easy to use this site. We have flown with Monarch on several occasions and have always enjoyed flying with Monarch

Your booking experience

Booked via Expedia. Just need to fathom out adding our baggage for the hold plus our shuttle transfer booking.

Your booking experience

I never received a confirmation email from them

Your booking experience

Very effective and efficient service. That is why we always chose Monarch!

Your booking experience

everything very good. easy to fill all info details, and pass from stage to stage and if you may have got it wrong you can go back and check what you have done ✅ the easiest web site that we have been on

Your booking experience

The service was good. I have no complains about it

Your booking experience

I down loaded the app before booking and the rest of the booking process was really easy.

Your booking experience

Easy to book and make changes if you change your mind about seats. Good flight times from local airports.

Your booking experience

I had made a mistake when I booked online , so had to ring . I was in a que for about 2 minutes which is excellent as normally wait forever. Girl on the phone sorted it straight away and no charge . Will book with monarch again excellent service thankyou.

Your booking experience

Monarch Airlines is probably the best rated L/C airline in the U.K.

Their is still room to improvement , sample South West Airlines in the USA
and bring in some of the services they provide to PAX .

Internet on board on the New B737's would be a big game changer. and will attract more up market PAX.
Ben Nemenyi- Aerospheres

Your booking experience

Booking online was very straightforward. Have flown with Monarch before, some years ago, and looking forward to travelling with them again

Your booking experience

Very simple to book and the price was great

Your booking experience

I would prefer to buy a ticket that included a seat and a basic baggage allowance as I think this is more transparent in terms of pricing.
Monarch could offer 'categories' of seating as part of the ticket price and have a 'hand luggage' only category for those who do not want to put luggage in the hold.
I think the concept of 'add ons' for air flight - such as 'buying a seat' & no baggage allowance is not transparent pricing as the reality is you are obligated to have a seat & most people neeed at least a small luggage allowance to transport items.

Your booking experience

Simple & easy process to book flights

Your booking experience

Found the book your own seats complicated so ended up not doing it otherwise good service all round

Quick and simple

Your booking experience

one persone in my Group no possibole to travelling ,is possibole to cancelled the booking flight only one person? total peoople traveling hes five thanks

evriting good

Your booking experience

Easy to understand and easy to book with reasonable charges.

Your booking experience

Excellent service. We chose this airline because of the device and staff that we received last year with our special needs child. Everyone was so helpful

Your booking experience

We are having a same day return to Barcelona 13/5/17 and for 3 persons it is costing £191 as opposed to £60 with Ryanair for the return. Not good !!!

Your booking experience

Much better flight than the outward journey

Easy site to use

Always very good

Your booking experience

fist flight with Monarch for a while to early to say

Your booking experience

Your flights are very expensive

Easy to use website

Your booking experience

easy booking process and good to be able to see whole month to get the best price if your dates are flexible.

Your booking experience

It took me twice to complete the booking for six passengers. The first time I got to the completion of payment and my personal details and I lost the booking, uncertain on whether it had been received. I repeated the booking again from the beginning and this time it was completed with a booking reference. A bit worrying !!

Your booking experience

The interface is very clear and it worked very fast. Overall excellent experience

Your booking experience

it was a very easy process

Your booking experience

The online booking is good but there were a few glitches and we had to go through the process three times!

Your booking experience

The booking process was very clear and fast .

Good and cheap airline.

Your booking experience

i have flown on Monarch twice they are a a cut above other airlines MP

Your booking experience

Very disappointed that the hot drink has been taken of the Meal Deals

Your booking experience

No problem booking online.

Your booking experience

I found my ideal flight times and was able to pick my seat which was brilliant.

Your booking experience

Lovely easy website. Great planes. Nice aircraft staff. Altogether a good experience.

Your booking experience

Very easy booking.No charge for using credit card.

Your booking experience

Hy,booking was very fast and succesful. Thanks

Your booking experience

I found the web site very simple and easy to ise

Your booking experience

Never book a flight on line before. It was more straight forward than I thought. Step by step instructions & it was booked.

Good user interface
Easy to use

Your booking experience

We asked a younger member of our family to book this for us as we are not as computer savvy as the younger generation but we're pleased with the result. Have travelled with Monarch Airlines previously.

Your booking experience

Telephoned to make a booking as we had problems navigating the site , the person on the phone was so unnheloful that we nearly booked elsewhere

Your booking experience

We have always received excellent service from Monarch. We will hopefully continue to use for years to come!

26-Mar-2017
Service rating : Easy to use website. Very obliging staff and helpful! Good flight times and competitive prices. Much preferred airline.
Product: Very easy to book and with clear instructions.

An easy to use website

Your booking experience

Quick easy service, wherever possible, always fly Monarch.

Your booking experience

Unfortunately so they change the price becomes more expensive to book required flights. Ex: showed a price with total 2603kr when the last transaction Done a notice comes up sorry not available when I rebook exact same flight at same time date seats etc price 2713kr and booking goes through( within a minute)Felt abit cheated.
Have never before used monarch so vill be interesting to see.
Regards
Raksha

Your booking experience

I found booking on line really easy, and took no time at all. Excellent

Your booking experience

Excellent service. Very professional crew - caring and attentive to passenger needs.

Your booking experience

Their flight times are excellent. Their prices are comparable. Website is also easy to get around. Staff are always friendly .

Your booking experience

Excellent service from monarch never fly with any other airline

Your booking experience

Always been really good to deal with.
Exelent customer support.

Your booking experience

Great pricing and service while on board but the website is so outdated and not very user friendly.

2nd booking for this year on line. Website easy to use - no stress

the best x

Your booking experience

The booking experience was very clear and concise and we were suitably impressed with this and the value for money.

Your booking experience

Foros people and good organización.
Thanks.

Excellent, easy to book

Your booking experience

Efficient service as always.

Your booking experience

Always used Ryanair my partner uses you now as well he put me on to you hence his email address

26-Mar-2017
Can't wait for the boarding passes to be downloaded onto your phone instead of printing

The service was fine

Your booking experience

Always been our preferred choice.

Your booking experience

Have been using Monarch for the past 3 years and the service is excellent.

Your booking experience

I always find it easy to book flights with Monarch. And have always found them very helpful if I have any questions or concerns

Your booking experience

Quick and easy booking system.

Your booking experience

As good as the competition