Men's Fitness Review

Consumer ratings of Men's Fitness

Feedback for www.mensfitness.co.uk has been compiled from 16425 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • Men's Fitness is a monthly magazine produced by Dennis Publishing. Every issue helps you look and feel great - with gym and home workouts to help you build muscle and strip away fat. It is the ultimate guide to getting fit with nutrition and training advice from leading industry professionals as well as motivational stories that keep you looking your best all year long.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 04-Jun-2016

Signed up and paid for the Men's Fitness Total Body Transformation on 13th April with an expected turnaround and receipt of plan within 10 business days. Eventually received my plan on 19th May. It took a number of phone calls and emails from myself to chase this up. The most disappointing thing was to be promised phone calls back or replys to my emails which rarely happened and was left to me to chase up again. The publishing company for Men's Fitness also asked for my postal address on 17th May to send me a goody bag as way of apology.....this has never arrived!

Men's Fitness wrote on 06-Jun-2016

Good Morning Christopher!

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your order for the Total Body Transformation. Unfortunately, we are able to provide assistance for magazine subscriptions, and so for assistance with the Men's Fitness Total Body Transformation pack we recommend that you contact them, either via email at TBTsupport@mensfitness.co.uk or via telephone on +44 (0)20 7907 6424.

Sorry I couldn't help you further, Christopher. If you have any questions regarding a subscription to the magazine, please let me know!

I hope you have a great week!

Martin