Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd

Feedback for www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/ has been compiled from 152 Customer Reviews

• 17/01/2012
  • PPI claimback has won back millions of pounds for tens of thousands of customers over the last 5 years. Our record settlement on PPI is £89,446! – So we have considerable experience in managing claims. With nearly 300 trained staff in the UK, we have the resources to pursue your claim with vigour and take on even the biggest banks.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/
22-Apr

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : All of their advisers were excellent in keeping me informed of the progress of my claims, very professional in every way.
Product: If they hadn,t contacted me I would never have had the compensation won, very pleased with the outcome.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very helpful team, extremely easy process.
Product: Thank you for your help & expertise.

Service rating : Always helpful, never pushed, very sympathetic
Product: I did not begrudge the 30% as I probably would not have done it on my own.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : very good with the way they explained everything
Product: exceeded in everything they got me more then i expected

Service rating : Excellent communication
Product: Very fast and effective. Thank you.

PPI

Service rating : They managed to claim back a large amount of money for me when my expectations of getting anything back was very small
Product: Even without me having any documentation and very vague idea of what companies i might be able to claim against they were able to claim a large amount of PPI for me

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : you did a good job for me. pity it didn't come to fruition but that wasn't for lack of trying on your behalf.
Product: same comment as above but it wasn't to be.
thank you for your effort.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very professional and I was informed of every step.
Product: No problems as expected.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Very professional staff, courteous and customer focused. Can be over diligent in that 2 people chase up the same updates.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : The staff were always very helpful and gave me their full attention and time. They helped with form filling, any queries were answered promptly, and staff were clearly very knowledgeable. All the staff who dealt with my claim were very professional. I really dont think I would have been able to have done this myself
Product: I was very surprised at the amount I received. The fees seem a lot to pay for the service, but working full time I couldnt really see me doing this by myself and getting the results that you did. So a big Thank you!

16-Apr-2015
Very proffesional company. Clear guidelines, no hidden surprises. Straightforward buisness

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Although they appear to be doing something, I am plagued by constant phone calls, text messages and email (which I reply to but to no avail) I have informed them repeatedly that I cannot take phone calls during work time, yet I get three a day asking things that could quite easily be answered via email
Product: My claims are still going through so I cannot comment accurately

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Little effort on my side to get a great result from investor compenastor . Thankyou

23-Mar-2015

PPI

Service rating : excellent all through process
Product: very satisfied with outcome

17-Mar-2015

PPI

Fantastic service, over the moon with the result and ease with which my claim was handles...many many thanks!

16-Mar-2015

PPI

Poor communication unhelpful with questions about progress waste of time sorry I contacted them.

03-Mar-2015

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Service rating : I was pleased with the level of support and chasing they did ! I think the fees are a little high but, they did do a good job! Lloyds are a pain and I doubt I would of got my money back without the help of I.C. Thanks guys!!
Product: Again as above, fees high but service of staff great, chased evrything up and were good!

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Superb in every department.
Product: Company agents were extremely helpful and worked hard to secure a fine result. Cannot rate them highly enough and would instantly recommend their service to anyone.

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Good customer service and kept me informed regularly . When I spoke to an advisor they were very helpful and went through all the information throughly .
Product: All the advisors did everything they could to resolve all .

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Service rating : very well pleased, you have done an exellent Job
Product: Very well pleased with the Compensation,very good work.

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Good professional service at all times

First class

08-Feb-2015

PPI

Service rating : Always having to phone Investor Compensation after receiving text message. Ages waiting to speak to an agent
Product: For the small amount of compensation I received it certainly was not worth the hassle. Did PPI claimback only make £12 out of me ? if so it certainly was not the effort .

08-Feb-2015

Service rating : Claim delt with efficiently
Product: Very satisfactory

06-Feb-2015

PPI

Service rating : Everyone at Investor Compensation couldn't have been more helpful. Being quite stressed at the time that I called them they seemed to take all the worry off my shoulders, explain what I had to do and although it was quite a lengthy process it all worked out in the end.
Product: What a result. I was put onto them by their sister company and although I had to pay them 30% I know I would not have bothered with the very lengthy process with the banks so it was worth the money. At least I received just under £10.000 which I would not have had they not worked on my behalf. They kept me fully informed all the way. Excellent job!

28-Nov-2014

PPI

Thank you very much for helping me getting my money back.Excellent seevice

26-Nov-2014

PPI

Service rating : very helpful and courteous team, a pleasure to deal with
Product: result was beyond what was expected