Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd

Feedback for www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/ has been compiled from 167 Customer Reviews

• 17/01/2012
  • PPI claimback has won back millions of pounds for tens of thousands of customers over the last 5 years. Our record settlement on PPI is £89,446! – So we have considerable experience in managing claims. With nearly 300 trained staff in the UK, we have the resources to pursue your claim with vigour and take on even the biggest banks.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/
22-May

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : On the many occasions I rang, the staff were helpful and friendly. through texts and calls I was kept well informed.
Product: Only problem was some misinformation given about which form to use to claim tax back. It is form R40!

21-May

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : They made my decision to claim for PPI very easy. Kept me informed every step of the way.
Product: I couldn't have done this without their guidance and help. Thank you.

15-May

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Service rating : It was made easy.
Product: We are very pleased we would not have done anything about it on our own.

15-May

Service rating : Brilliant
Product: Well done

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very good and supportive team.
Product: Helpful and understanding.l would consider to continue in the future.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Clear, helpful advice and informative.
Product: The claim is on-going. Thank you.

Service rating : Speaking to people who make everything understandable
Product: very pleased with result

Mis-sold PPI Claim

Good service but sometimes duplicated by different opratives

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Poor service. Had to repeat the same information multiple times. Once my bank refused compensation they did nothing to try and peruse it. I was left to call them multiple times to progress my case. Clearly they much want to take their 30% cut for doing little work.

Service rating : They have not done anything that I am aware off
Product: same

Very professional and friendly

Service rating : As below
Product: Good service, very polite staff, too many automated texts and e-mails BUT very helpful staff

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Received lots of duplicated texts and e-mails . Service would have been excellent without these---everything blamed on automated replies!
Product: Really was average

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very professional and supportive procedure throughout to date.
Product: Very thoughtful questioning trying to ensure that you were clear as to your responses. You felt as though you were really being listened to, by someone who was prepared to put time and effort to ensure they truly encapsulated your answers. A very rare experience in this field. The young lady was quite exceptional and certainly deserves to be praised and acknowledged.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Try and contacts you both by mail and email

22-Apr-2015

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : All of their advisers were excellent in keeping me informed of the progress of my claims, very professional in every way.
Product: If they hadn,t contacted me I would never have had the compensation won, very pleased with the outcome.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very helpful team, extremely easy process.
Product: Thank you for your help & expertise.

PPI

Service rating : Always helpful, never pushed, very sympathetic
Product: I did not begrudge the 30% as I probably would not have done it on my own.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : very good with the way they explained everything
Product: exceeded in everything they got me more then i expected

Service rating : Excellent communication
Product: Very fast and effective. Thank you.

PPI

Service rating : They managed to claim back a large amount of money for me when my expectations of getting anything back was very small
Product: Even without me having any documentation and very vague idea of what companies i might be able to claim against they were able to claim a large amount of PPI for me

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : you did a good job for me. pity it didn't come to fruition but that wasn't for lack of trying on your behalf.
Product: same comment as above but it wasn't to be.
thank you for your effort.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : Very professional and I was informed of every step.
Product: No problems as expected.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Very professional staff, courteous and customer focused. Can be over diligent in that 2 people chase up the same updates.

Mis-Sold PPI Claim

Service rating : The staff were always very helpful and gave me their full attention and time. They helped with form filling, any queries were answered promptly, and staff were clearly very knowledgeable. All the staff who dealt with my claim were very professional. I really dont think I would have been able to have done this myself
Product: I was very surprised at the amount I received. The fees seem a lot to pay for the service, but working full time I couldnt really see me doing this by myself and getting the results that you did. So a big Thank you!

16-Apr-2015
Very proffesional company. Clear guidelines, no hidden surprises. Straightforward buisness