Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd

Feedback for www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/ has been compiled from 95 Customer Reviews

• 17/01/2012
  • PPI claimback has won back millions of pounds for tens of thousands of customers over the last 5 years. Our record settlement on PPI is £89,446! – So we have considerable experience in managing claims. With nearly 300 trained staff in the UK, we have the resources to pursue your claim with vigour and take on even the biggest banks.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ppiclaimback.co.uk/
06-Dec-2013

Service rating : Generally Satisfied
Product: Not applicable

29-Nov-2013

Service rating : With your help i am £350 in pocket THANKS
Product: will recomend to others

25-Nov-2013

really well-informed and helpful

19-Nov-2013

PPI

I am very happy with the service I got

19-Nov-2013
they are very helpful to you and will answer any questions you are stuck on

15-Oct-2013

PPI

Service rating : I have no problems with DAL they have been very supportive throughout what has been a difficult time for me
Product: Again excellent service not pushy, I know we pay a fee for the service but then when the service is worth it why not

15-Oct-2013

PPI

Service rating : I am struggling to understand what was done to earn your 30%. A few calls and some haggling? Happy with the award but not with what you did for me.
Product: I spent a lot of time talking to my bank about this. Thought you would be doing that.

13-Oct-2013

PPI

company service for help in my claim for ppi was excellent will recommend to other people

12-Oct-2013

Service rating : Excelent
Product: Excelent

PPI

Service rating : First class service, always polite and were able to give advice which I was able to understand. As a result I have recouped in access of £5,000 which I paid for services that were never clearly explained to me and in some cases I did not need. I would never have been able to do this as successfully myself and thank PPIClaimback for their help in winning all of my claims.
Product: As a result of my successful claims which PPIClaimback administered on my behalf, I have no need of a Debt Management Plan.

Service rating : All the service was professional
Product: All the service was professional

efficient and informative

PPI

not very helpful plus very dear to phone

Good Afternoon Martin,
Thank you for taking time to post feedback! Whilst we’re delighted that we achieved a successful claim for you, we’re sorry to hear you felt we were not very helpful and that our calls cost too much. We have recently reviewed all telephone numbers to ensure costs are kept to a minimum. For future reference, we do have a freephone number 0800 083 0103 or if you are dialling from a mobile you can use 0161 312 1136. We would like to get to the bottom of the issue of our staff not being very helpful – we would be grateful if you could email further details to CustomerRelations@investorcompensation.co.uk – your feedback is appreciated so we can look to improve in the future.

24-Sep-2013

Service rating : Absolutely brilliant
Product: Couldn't thank the staff enough they were very helpful every time I rang

21-Sep-2013

Service rating : ok
Product: ok

15-Sep-2013

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

13-Sep-2013

Service rating : excellent service
Product: service was excellent staff brilliant many thanks

12-Sep-2013

PPI

Service rating : My claim was handled quickly and efficiently to my complete satisfaction.
Product: I do not have any debt problems.

12-Sep-2013

Service rating : You said you would ,and you did
Product: The service was first class

20-Aug-2013

PPI

Service rating : A very helpful service was offered to myself to get my compensation done.
Product: A good service.

20-Aug-2013

PPI

Service rating : Thank you very much for your help.
Product: got money back what was rightly owed to me . Thanking you.

07-May-2013

PPI

Everything was fully explained and the staff i have had communication with have been courteous and helpful.

29-Apr-2013

PPI

Service rating : never get the reply what i asked for...... Investor compensation (UK) is only concerned with the money, do not show concern of the customer what we asked for.........
Product: I still have to claim some PPI but I am entirely dissatisfied with the Investor compensation, so i will not recommend the people to use this company to claim back PPI. I rate this company for bad influence.

we are sorry to hear your are unhappy with the service. All feedback is appreciated so we can constantly strive to improve our service.

28-Apr-2013

PPI

they do what they say will do ,get your money back although the bank is a willing participant in this . my only critisism is the amount of unnesary phone calls text and letters that seem to bombard you for no real reason and the constant harasment of the sister company .

28-Apr-2013

PPI

Service rating : I found them very helpful,i would not have gone for ppi without their help
Product: I was very pleased with my claim and i got the claim so fast i could not believe it

25-Apr-2013

PPI

Service rating : Very responsive kepted up to date, help was offered. Assistance given on where to get information from to assist in claim.
Product: Thank you to every one, I have spoken to in assisting me in getting a hassle free claim completed.

25-Apr-2013

Service rating : Very consistent and efficient
Product: I feel that PPI should be an OPT in rather than OPT out

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your views with the marketing team.