InsureandGo Reviews

Consumer ratings of InsureandGo

Feedback for www.insureandgo.com has been compiled from 15781 Customer Reviews

• 03/05/2012
  • Finding the right travel insurance company is very important. With InsureandGo, you can be sure you're in safe hands. For over 10 years, we've been specialising in providing cheap travel insurance that is competitive and convenient.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.insureandgo.com
19-May-2014

Single Trip

good service and nice price

07-Jan-2014

Single Trip

Straightforward and clear.No problems Thank you.I will have to go to U s a soon to help a sick relative.I will stay in a hotel, be met at the airport . but not sure of how long I will have to stay.possibly a week.What are your rates for such a trip,flying from HeathRow and being met at San Francisco.Thanks

23-Dec-2013

Annual

Lying cheats. Do NOT use this insurance company They WILL NOT honour any policy and find a way to wriggle out of paying. They give you a massive document...over 15 pages and use the small print not to pay. Be very careful when you buy a policy from them

They may be the largest insurance travel company but definitely the largest shysters

14-Oct-2013

Single Trip

Thankfully did not have to use the service on holiday but all dealings with InsureandGo we're prompt and helpful.

16-Sep-2013

Annual

could you adopt a no claims bonus i have travelled the world for fifty five years and have never claimed once

11-Sep-2013

Single Trip

The price was right for a return trip to Europe

03-Sep-2013

Single Trip

Excellent web site to use and very fair charges

31-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Excellent service. After trying various travel insurance providers, a friend recommended Insureandgo. I was very thankful for that recommendation. I will most certainly use them in the future.

31-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Found this so easy to do as i not very good on computer (age thing ) so give them full marks

25-Aug-2013

Single Trip

I had to change my insurance due to my original holiday being withdrawn by the tour operator. When I managed to find an alternative holiday I contacted Insure and go who sorted out everything within 5 minutes on the phone & confirmation by email shortly after.

24-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Serice was what I wanted and prompt. I would use again.

22-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Always use Insure and go-Superb service and excellent value...

21-Aug-2013

Single Trip

The cost of insurance was very good and the speed of buying on line was excellent.

21-Aug-2013

hass free

17-Aug-2013

Single Trip

pleasant and friendly to deal with.

16-Aug-2013

Very good so far.

16-Aug-2013
Very good so far

15-Aug-2013

Annual

Easy to use website and good prices.

14-Aug-2013

Annual

Easy to use and clear policies

good service

Single Trip

very good service gave good advice about an issue we had.certificate came promptly and seemed to cover all the necessary requirements didn't have to claim so don,tknow about payouts etc.

Annual

Never claimed so have no real idea.

Single Trip

Good level of customer service and cheap rates

11-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Good value for the cover provided...

09-Aug-2013

Single Trip

Always get quick and accurate replies particularly with extra medical condition to be considered.
Many thanks for good, efficient service.

06-Aug-2013

Annual

I have no experience of Insureandgo, the proof would be if I ever need to claim!

Website was quick & easy to use.