Iglu Ski Review

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 2097 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 29-May-2014

I was booking a ski holiday for 10 people in an area which no one had been to before.Troy was knowledgable about the area, and when at the last minute certain members of my family required an earlier flight,managed to sort it out including changing transport details and within the allotted time he had given me.He was very prompt keeping me informed with emails and via the telephone.I would definitely book with him again!