Iglu Ski Review

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 1889 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 24-May-2014

They lied about what they could acheive. I had one importat need. They took my money and refused to either meet it or refund the money.

Iglu Ski wrote on 27-May-2014

Sir - I am sorry that you have been left disappointed and understand your frustration. At the time of booking, your tour operator were advertising flights from your preferred airport and I understand that you booked on this basis. Subsequently we were contacted by the operator to say that they were no longer able to offer flights from your preferred airport. What is clear is that this would still have been the situation had you booked via ourselves, directly with the operator or a competitor.

We have fought your corner on this matter, and I know that the operator have agreed to make a contribution to your costs in reaching the alternative airport.

Whilst the operator fully anticipated being able to offer your preferred flight at the time of booking, there are occasions where changes are forced upon a holiday organiser. I can't agree that any party have set out to mis-lead or that any party have been dishonest in this instance. We remain on hand to assist with any aspect of your holiday arrangements.

Kind regards