Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4519 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Le Chamois d'Or in Val d'Isere.

very helpful and efficient consultants Tyler/Sam needed slight adjustment on paperwork - completed within hours - Recommended

26-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Winnie in Les Arcs 2000.

Good advice and helpful! Thank you Jim Hardy in particular.

25-Aug

Ski holidays in Club Med Meribel (Le Chalet) in Meribel.

From first contact Adrian was very helpful and very efficient in following up and following through.
He suggested a number of alternatives when I wasn't sure ...and came up with an idea that I had not thought of.
He was also great working on flights with me as I had very little flexibility on timing.
First class service. I can highly recommend.

25-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Marmotte in La Rosiere.

Very efficient, friendly service.

24-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Cal Ruiz in Pas de la Casa.

Jim Hardy was especially helpful

24-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Leopold in Meribel-Mottaret.

Liam was very helpful got a callback very late and then called me back the next day having done all the leg work of pricing everything up for our group.

22-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in El Tarter.

Very friendly staff but failed to ring me crack when arranged, other than that satisfied with my dealings with the company.

21-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Girolle in Belle Plagne.

Friendly efficient service, no drama.

20-Aug

Ski holidays in Le Village Apartments in Les Arcs 1950.

Very polite and efficient

19-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel I Larici in Bardonecchia.

Service from Jake Keyte was very prompt and professional. Making the booking was seamless. Thanks Jake!

18-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Rosanna in St Anton.

Harriet was very helpful, a big thank you.

18-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Renardeaux in Meribel.

We have booked through iglu for that last 4 years. Richard once again provided excellent service and we are very pleased with the holiday he found us.

12-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in El Tarter.

The guy called back. Did exactly what I asked him to do and sorted our holiday very quickly thank you Jake

11-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Levanna in Tignes Le Lac.

Friendly and efficient

10-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Anemones in Courchevel 1850.

Easy booking procedure and helpful member of staff - however, I found out that the trip was about £200 cheaper if I had booked directly with Inghams. Incorrectly assumed Iglu would save me money. I will not use them again.

Madam - Thank you for your feedback. I confirm that the tour operator would not undercut us and I have double-checked that this is not the case in this instance.

We are therefore unsure as to how this misunderstanding has arisen, though we're happy to go over the prices once again if this helps?

Best Wishes

Peter
10-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Bérangère in Les Deux Alpes.

Used them 5 times or more and helpful, convenient and sometimes beat the price w can find direct!

10-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Club Med Val Thorens Sensations in Val Thorens.

Richard Parkinson was great to deal with, he came back quickly with answers to all queries and was very competitive on price.

09-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Camille in Tignes Le Lavachet.

So far, and our experience has not gone beyond the booking stage, but that has worked very well - the website worked well, we made an enquiry and the response was immediate (on a Sunday), with a full set of information and recommendations. The booking confirmation process has been swift, complete, efficient and response.

07-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Lebzelter in Zell am See.

Great service, really pleased

06-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Ferienhof in Mayrhofen.

Damian was extremely helpful very easy booking our holiday via phone

04-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Aitken in St Anton.

Absolutely excellent service I received from Thomas. He gave me invaluable advice and I cannot wait for our holiday. Thomas listened and understood our needs. We are two families and have not had a holiday together for a few years and this is likely to be our last (before we are joined with other halves)
I look forward to sending a post card saying how delighted we are.

03-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Christophorus in Obergurgl.

The person helping me was doing his best but his phone connection was so bad I could hardly hear him. A very uncomfortable and nerve wracking experience

Madam - I am sorry to read that you had problems hearing our team member. It appears to be an isolated issue and I'm checking with our IT team that the matter has been rectified since you spoke with our offices.

Best Wishes

Peter
03-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Le Val Chaviere in Val Thorens.

excellent advice and service over the phone from Justin

02-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Aalborg in Les Deux Alpes.

Found a very competitive price and didn't cost much to upgrade our room to a piste view! We also got half price lift passes!

02-Aug-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Hermann in Solden.

Justin was polite, patient and pleasant. He listened intently to our requests, gave advice where necessary and delivered more than we originally envisaged as our core needs (not upselling, just finessing your offer). The holiday should be all the more enjoyable due to our interaction with him.