Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4488 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Pregentil in Alpe d'Huez.

Sorted everything for us in good time, and kept us informed.

Ski holidays in Chalet Jean Blanc in Courchevel 1850.

We've booked our ski holiday with Iglu for several years. We've used several other companies in the past but since we started using Richard at Iglu we've would never use anyone else, he gives us an absolutely superb service every time.He's knowledgable, courteous nothing is ever to much trouble, he's always at the end of the phone with any queries. We do and will continue to use and recommend Iglu every time.
I would also say that we have had excellent chalet hosts,exceptional food catering on all our holidays. The supervisors in the resorts have also always been very helpful. Hoping that this is the same for our January 2017 holiday that we've booked just this week.
Many thanks
Gill

Ski holidays in Chalet Bonnevie in Val d'Isere.

good individualised service

Ski holidays in Chalet Murr in St Anton.

Very easy to book a large group of 16. Good job!

20-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Nimbus in St Anton.

Adrian went above and beyond to help me book the chalet! He was a pleasure to work with!

20-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Galzig in St Anton.

Really good and relaxed conversations with good quality information provided. Richard clearly knows the destination resort too which adds some confidence. He was polite and courteous throughout and available at the times i wanted to make contact regarding the booking process and subsequent amendment

18-Jul

Ski holidays in Park Hotel Beausite in Zermatt.

Richard was really helpful, called me back when he had the flight details and was really knowledgeable about the resort and the hotel

18-Jul

Ski holidays in MPM Hotel Guinness in Bansko.

This is the second time I have used Igluski for arranging my groups skiing to Bulgaria.It really is an excellent service, very helpful with customer service...Boyd the operative at Igluski answered all my questions and negotiated a deal which all my group of 12 thought was excellent!..Thanks

17-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

I have used them several times and they are really helpful when arranging a group ski trip and seek out the best deals for your group. Adrian Scott is excellent.

16-Jul

Ski holidays in Club Med Serre Chevalier in Serre Chevalier.

Damian James was excellent: patient, well informed, very helpful & enthusiastic.

I have always had great service from IGLU SKI.

Thanks, Guys!

15-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Ecureuil in Val d'Isere.

Excellent service. My sales consultant was Thomas. He really took the time to understand our family needs for our skiing trip. I would recommend iglu ski if you are looking for a a skiing holiday. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Thank You,

15-Jul

Ski holidays in Club Med La Plagne 2100 in La Plagne.

I called in response to an email advertising a ski trip that I was interested in. I explained what I wanted and a call back 5 minutes later delivered what I required at a cost I thought was really good. No unexpected additional costs and booking took no time at all. So far so good.

15-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Panther in Saalbach.

A very efficient and informative service

14-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Elfie in St Anton.

Great service! Very helpful and polite. Got the holiday booked in no time. Easy!!!

12-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Crazy Reindeer in Levi.

Chris Boyd was helpful without being pushy. He answered all questions promptly and honestly. I booked a ski holiday and will definitely use this company again.

10-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel La Terrazza in Sauze d'Oulx.

Richard was so helpful.

08-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Breuil in Cervinia.

Excellent customer service and their website is so easy to use
No pressure to buy and helpful information/ suggestions given
Will always use this company to book ski holidays

08-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Cascades in Courchevel 1650.

Very helpful sales people , quick and efficient with good advise

08-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet La Table in Val d'Isere.

Very helpful pleasant and totally professional. Jake worked very hard to make sure we got the holiday we wanted and at the price we wanted to pay! Thank you Iglu Ski.

08-Jul-2016
One thing that really pleased me was that if Jake said he was going call back he did! Most important, really excellent customer service.

07-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel des Dromonts in Avoriaz.

Really helpful advisor. Thank you!

06-Jul

Ski holidays in Club Med Les Deux Alpes in Les Deux Alpes.

Helena was incredibly helpful - thank you.

06-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Helvetia in St Anton.

Justin could not have been more helpful when doing our booking last week.

06-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Le Gentiana in Tignes Le Lac.

scott was very helpful booking my ski holiday to tignes for 2017 half term holidays listened to what i needed and came up with some good suggestions and hotel choices

05-Jul-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Biancaneve in Sestriere.

Quick friendly response by phone and email and affordable ski holidays.

05-Jul-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Alpenheim in St Anton.

Friendly and knowledgeable booking agent was able to provide the best deal for us.