Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 3104 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Miosotis in Sauze d'Oulx.

Very efficient booking service - and gave me a discount on the advertised price!

Ski holidays in Chalet Bichler in Soll.

the only small problem was with the website for payment on line. My system warned me that the site was not secure so I had to phone through to pay. I remember the same thing occurred with Igluski last year.

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Dolomites in Val d'Isere.

Damien has been so helpful and efficient, great to deal with do far

20-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Grangettes in Meribel.

Christian was great to deal with, we gave him our requirements to satisfy a diverse group of 20 and he was able to come up with recommendations and back this up with his own experiences, as well as his Iglu colleagues. Throughout the booking process he has kept us informed and has worked hard to get the best deal in the right location! Many thanks

19-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Sport Berger in Saalbach.

Very friendly helpful service.

18-May

Ski holidays in Club Med Aime La Plagne in Aime La Plagne.

The supervisor I spoke to - Justin Pickford was very knowable and extremely helpful and dealt with all my queries really quickly.

17-May

Ski holidays in Sporthotel Jakobwirt in Westendorf.

-responded very quickly to any questions asked and very well informed re- ski resorts and accommodation options.
-used company for last 4 years and feel confident that we will not be disappointed in the holidays booked.

17-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Spinne in Grindelwald.

Christian the guy I deal with knows his stuff. And gives a personalised service.

17-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Danaides in Val d'Isere.

very happy with service, thank you.

17-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Balcons de Belle in Belle Plagne.

jake was well organise, knowledgeable and polite.

17-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia-Soldeu in Soldeu el Tarter.

Tom Gooding has booked my ski holidays for probably 8 or 9 years now, and never lets me down! Excellent services, good prices, great choices. I have just booked my 2016 holiday with him.

15-May

Ski holidays in Continental Hotel in Selva.

So far, I've only done the booking, but Wayne, who replied to my email enquiry exactly at the specified time, was very helpful and knowledgeable. The information was clear & the process easy to complete. Thanks so far !!

15-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Breithorn in Champoluc.

Always helpful and efficient

15-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Breithorn in Champoluc.

very good service from Helena many thanks.
barry collingwood

14-May

Ski holidays in Club Med Arcs Extreme in Les Arcs 2000.

Very helpful & well informed staff who do not try to make you spend twice your original budget, which is much appreciated.
Particularly helpful when they have been to the resort/ski area you are interested in.

14-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Cascades in Courchevel 1650.

Very helpful sales staff, very quick to find out the correct information and deal with my booking.
Nick completed my entire holiday package booking very efficiently

14-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Central in Saalbach.

Excellent, agent very helpful and friendly with good advice, found me a holiday well within my budget in my favourite resort.

Couldn't be happier unless I was skiing.

12-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Amandier in Serre Chevalier.

Richard was helpful on phone and email. Had to change dates but everything booked fine. When I got confirmation was surprised when two people with same surname were split and then one put into another room. Would think it was obvious people with same name would share rooms.
Other then that fine

11-May

Ski holidays in Le Hameau Des Airelles in Montgenevre.

nice and easy, straightforward booking. All done on phone / email.

11-May

Ski holidays in Club Hotel Le Verseau in Brides Les Bains.

Excellant customer service from your the agent whom I made my booking with and following enquiries sorry I can't remember his full name.

Comfortable coach journey well informed especially on the route down.

Hotel staff welcoming and helpful

I will recommend this exp

We would have appreciatedavailability of tea.coffee.soup.water during the journey

11-May

Ski holidays in Le Village Apartments in Les Arcs 1950.

My agent Helena was amazing, so helpful a patient. She worked really hard to find the best holiday and was always happy to talk to me and answer my endless emails. very happy with the service :-D

10-May

Ski holidays in Club Med Avoriaz in Avoriaz.

Amazing service, very happy as Nigel was knowledgable about the area and was always happy to help with any questions I had, getting back to me very promptly. Would highly recommend iglu ski.

10-May

Ski holidays in Hotel Hermitage in Sauze d'Oulx.

I have used IgluSki on several occasions in the past. I find that all of their customer service people are friendly and helpful. As this is a repeat of last year's holiday, booking was particularly easy this time as all our details were retained.

09-May

Ski holidays in Chalet Joly in Plagne Village.

Very helpful sales member

09-May

Ski holidays in Delta Whistler Village Suites in Whistler.

Cannot fault your service and I was phoned back exactly when you promised.