Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4969 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Moris in Val d'Isere.

Good knowledge and quick booking

Ski holidays in Hotel Olympic in Courchevel 1850.

Helena was knowledgable and very patient ensuring we achieved the best outcome for our holiday.

Ski holidays in Club Med Serre Chevalier in Serre Chevalier.

Our ski specialist could not have been more helpful. I always use igluski for their professionalism and courteous way they value their clients. Top marks!

Ski holidays in Club Med Valmorel in Valmorel.

Adrian was extremely helpful and responsive. I wanted to tailor the package listed on the site and he made it work. Much appreciated.

Ski holidays in Chalet Motxo in El Tarter.

Very personable service over the phone and quick response to return a call.

Ski holidays in Chalet Belle Neige in La Plagne.

Great communication, nothing was a problem. Hopefully all will go as planned. Thank you

Ski holidays in Chalet Angela in Obergurgl.

Very quick response and good advice

Ski holidays in Chalet Rosanna in St Anton.

All the staff that I have dealt with recently have been polite and efficient. They found me a suitable holiday with the minimum amount of fuss and at a suitable price.

20-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Vanoise in Les Arcs 2000.

Great experience- helpful and straightforward

20-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Savoie in Val d'Isere.

Good transaction, website failed when trying to send an enquiry on a number of possibilities - but the phone service was excellent.

20-Feb

Ski holidays in Hotel Roma in Claviere.

Fantastic

20-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Lisette in Meribel.

Great service and great price, I will definitely recommend and use again.

20-Feb

Ski holidays in Sporthotel Jakobwirt in Westendorf.

Jake was very helpful and arranged the exact accommodation we required

19-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Premiere Neige in Val d'Isere.

Super service from Paul Easton for booking our ski holiday. It's the third time we've booked via Igluski and Paul. Paul is exemplary: knows the resorts and companies, listens to what you want, gives thoughtful and helpful options, returns calls promptly and handles all the admin without fuss - what more could one want! He's a model for everyone at Igluski and I hope you value him as much as I do as a customer. Mark Lee

17-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Elan in Courchevel 1850.

Friendly-, informative, helpful and professional service from Jake

17-Feb

Ski holidays in Grand Hotel Sestriere in Sestriere.

IGLU has the best web interface for finding holidays by a long way.

17-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet L'Olan in Les Deux Alpes.

Service was great, spoke to a lad called Felex who was really helpful. Holiday was really cheap to compared to other company's. Its the first time I've ever used iglu ski, will definitely use them again. 5 star company.

17-Feb

Ski holidays in Golf Hotel in Brides Les Bains.

Good customer service once holiday found online - taken through options very clearly, quick with follow up emails etc

16-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel St.Christoph in St Christoph.

Spoke to Nigel who was extremely helpful and diligent with regard to the holiday I booked.

16-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet 2100A in Tignes Le Lavachet.

All conducted professionally and friendly.

16-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet La Maison in Alpe d'Huez.

Rob has really gone the extra mile for us and would definitely use them again.

16-Feb

Ski holidays in Hotel Edelweiss in Götzens.

I found you colleague Callum very helpful indeed. He took time to explain the process as I was new to Iglu and answered all my queries in a timely manner.

15-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Sapiniere in Les Menuires.

quick efficient and helpful

15-Feb

Ski holidays in Hotel Oswald in Selva.

Agent did not have a professional approach. She was not knowledgeable and when I requested a complete quote before booking she didn't know what I wanted!!!. She also asked me on the phone Sunday if I was going to book today!!! I had only been with her 5 minutes....

Madam - thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your experience wasn't as it should have been. I've asked the sales team manager to possibly look into how the contact could have been refined.

We remain grateful that you chose Iglu.com for your holiday to Selva.

Best Wishes

Peter
15-Feb

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Aiguille Percée in Tignes Le Lac.

Laura (Waple) was patient, friendly, good humoured, helpful and resourceful. Hopefully the holiday will be as good as the booking process