Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4455 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com
23-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Rosmarie in St Anton.

always great service from Christian, he is an asset to Igluski.

23-Jun

Ski holidays in Four Seasons Resort in Whistler.

Christian was really helpful in accommodating my choice of skiing holiday and suggesting alternative accommodation. He was really knowledgeable about the resort that I have selected.

22-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Le Sommet in Val Thorens.

Great personal service.

21-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Lion in Bansko.

Ski Holiday brilliant,

Staff I spoke to when booking our ski holiday, not so brilliant.
They obviously don't know, just who they might be speaking to.

Regards
John Farnan

17-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Garni Francescato in Livigno.

Excellent service with great communication.

15-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Eisfall in St Anton.

Great company to book with, second year our group has used iglu and will certainly use again. Thanks

15-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Neue Post in Zell am See.

very efficient

10-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Alice in Les Deux Alpes.

Harriet was lovely to deal with and I found a perfect deal through her. Your email service was great and drew my attention to a fantastic deal Thankyou

08-Jun-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Arsellaz in Val d'Isere.

Adrian was friendly and efficient and clearly listened as he came back to me with and offer that satisfied my query and as result closed the opportunity just before Ski World was able to get back to me.

04-Jun-2016

Ski holidays in Le Village Apartments in Les Arcs 1950.

Good, quick professional company. Staff where very helpful and friendly.

02-Jun-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Hermann in Solden.

Excellent comunication

29-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Portavescovo in Arabba.

Very helpful

29-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Premier Luxury Mountain Resort in Bansko.

I dealt with Nigel O'Connell, who could not do enough to assist in the booking of my holiday. He provided all of the information that I requested extremely quickly and talked me through the booking process in a very helpful way.

28-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Montane in Arinsal.

Good service and prices with knowledge from travel advisor

27-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Traube in Zell am See.

Adrian was an excellent help - I told him what I was looking for and he came with two perfect options. The booking process was swift and easy. I hope the holiday will be as good as the service I received in the UK!

23-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia-Soldeu in Soldeu.

Helpful, and nice manner.

22-May-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Arolles in Les Deux Alpes.

Was not brilliant when first answering the phone, was answered Iglu Ski and nothing else but as soon as the conversation started regarding booking the holiday everything was polite and professional. Every thing was explained and at the end of the call every thing was double checked to ensure all was correct.
As said very polite and professional.

22-May-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Savoie in Val d'Isere.

Damien always gives great service and helps to get the best deal

22-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Montana in La Tania.

Christian was really helpful and gave us some great tips. I work long hours but he was always available to answer queries late at night. We changed our booking a couple of times and he was very patient and just kept updating our requests. Thanks Christian!

21-May-2016

Ski holidays in Club Med Val Thorens Sensations in Val Thorens.

Christian was very helpful.

21-May-2016

Ski holidays in Club Med Serre Chevalier in Serre Chevalier.

Richard has been very patient with our group booking I can not fault the service and time he has given us
Thankyou

21-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Escapade in Alpe d'Huez.

The guy I spoke to on the phone called Damian was extremely helpful and he went above and beyond finding us a great deal, highly recommend x

21-May-2016

Ski holidays in Chalet Etoile des Neiges in Meribel.

Used the company before, first class well recommended.

21-May-2016
Tried and tested before, vey good web page well layed out easy to use customer friendly, excellent attention to detail.

21-May-2016
Used the Web site, 19/05/16 to book a holiday in Feb 17 representative Adrian Scott was excellent in attitude, customer service, attention to detail and product knowledge.

18-May-2016

Ski holidays in Hotel Samokov in Borovets.

I was very impressed at how quickly my queries were answered and helping meet our needs, can't wait for February! Thanks to Adrian Scott for being so helpful.

15-May-2016

Ski holidays in Brewster's Mountain Lodge in Banff.

Efficient service.