Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 2064 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Le Village Apartments in Les Arcs 1950.

service was great

Ski holidays in Hotel Butterfly in Zermatt.

Christian was efficient, and personable. Easy to relate to during the booking process.

Ski holidays in Hotel I Larici in Bardonecchia.

Helpful and friendly service from Andrew and Helena - the latter who sorted out an error on the confirmation quickly and corrected documents and sent within minutes of reporting. Have booked through iglu before and would always come back to them with confidence

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel St.Christoph in St Christoph.

Very knowledgeable (on skiing options/locations) and helpful staff and with long opening times.

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Very helpful and we are very pleased with the deal you found us

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Moura in Borovets.

Great service and recommendations that suited me perfectly

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Good customer service with cleat information

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia-Soldeu in Soldeu el Tarter.

Initial service was very good however there was a mistake on the booking acknowledgement as a name was spelt incorrectly. I emailed back within an hour to the email address listed. 24 hours later I still hadn't had a reply to confirm the amendment. I then called to discuss the issue, selecting the option for people with bookings. I was on hold for 20 mins and gave up. I called back and selected the other option for new orders. The phone was answered immediately and they were more than able to make the necessary change. Why is the after sales service so abysmal?

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Holiday sorted and booked very easily by your first class phone operative !

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Eggerwirt in Soll.

Lucille was very helpful and excellent to deal with.

Can I suggest that for group bookings, you introduce a system that allows a realistic period of time to confirm numbers in the group and for the funds to be collected from each member of the group. The few days that appear to be the current policy will reduce the volume of business in the group sector.

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Bel'Alpe in Morzine.

I contacted Iglu at 5.15pm and their lines close at 5.30. At 5.45 we were still talking and at almost 6 o'clock Sam rang me back to confirm he had managed to get our skis on our flight. Throughout the call he was cheerful and friendly but also professional. When I rang him back the next day with a query he was still as helpful as ever.

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Very easy experience. Lucy was brilliant.

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Aiglons in Chamonix.

Very efficient and dealt with a helpful, polite member of staff who made things very straightforward.

21-Nov

Ski holidays in Bellevarde Lodge - Muscat in Val d'Isere.

Mark Francis listened to what we needed and was very good with showing us specific holiday to our requirements. He was friendly and happy to give his opinion which was very much appreciated.

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Reisinger in Hinterglemm.

Requested a call back, but did not receive one.
When I called Igluski directly myself the service from then on was good.

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Monte Bianco in Les Arcs 2000.

My assistant Elliot was excellent. He held rooms for me whilst I checked with my family abroad so I didn't feel pressured or stressed. He found me the best holiday to suit my needs. Plus got back to me immediately everytime I emailed! Service was second to none. He reinstated my faith in the english travel industry after poor service last year booking a ski holiday. I will definitely be using you again!

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Heitzmann in Zell am See.

We asked for infirmation one day and we received all the info possible. Our trip was booked fast and with knowledge.

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Villa Cary Hotel in Sauze d'Oulx.

polite, knowledgeable and efficient service as always.

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Ski Inclusive- Hotel Euro Esqui in Soldeu el Tarter.

The operator was helpful and polite. The holiday I wanted was booked without problems and the information emailed promptly.

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

good friendly service, reasonable knowledge of the holiday product and options contained therein

20-Nov

Ski holidays in Grand Hotel des Thermes in Brides Les Bains.

The booking was tortuous. The lady who took the booking got my credit card details wrong consistently and also failed to take down my email address correctly despite me spelling it out phonetically. Having made the booking I was then informed that the hotel was actually full. Rather than deal with the issue directly I was then passed onto the organising agent. Not good.

19-Nov

Ski holidays in Lodge Le Cret in Les Deux Alpes.

mark was helpful and comprehensive in his advice and assistance. a big thank you to him.

19-Nov

Ski holidays in Le Chamois d'Or in Val d'Isere.

Forbes was a nice guy who responded quickly, accurately and honestly to my enquiry, and went the extra mile to look after us. Pin a medal on him...!

19-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Perce Neige in Avoriaz.

Friendly and efficient. Flexible whilst I had to round up all my party to commit to the chalet. Well informed on what he was selling. Have used before and would use again.

19-Nov

Ski holidays in Landhaus Modlinger in Soll.

Booked a really good half board hotel in Soll Austria for great price per person. Iglu were the only Company to find a hotel able to provide a single room for a third person on our trip. All booked and confirmed in no time at all. Well done.