Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 2098 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia in Pas de la Casa.

Would prefer to book completely on line although rep I spoke to was great

Ski holidays in Residence Le Panoramic in Flaine.

Forbes was really helpful and kept in touch to help us to sort a holiday that suited us both place and costings
He persisted and sent us several choices despite us changing number of people and dates and places
looking forward to our holidays

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Anemones in Courchevel 1850.

Most helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet Chamois in Tignes Le Lac.

Good service

Ski holidays in Hotel Sport in Sauze d'Oulx.

Always help. Used Igulski several times now..

Ski holidays in Chalet St Lukas in Mayrhofen.

the two people I spoke to were friendly and helpful- thanks Guy and Mark!
The phone as answered quickly, and when Guy's line was engaged I was told he was on the phone.
All simple but helpful stuff, and so easy to deal with real people who are able to help and knowledgable.

Ski holidays in Hotel I Larici in Bardonecchia.

A chap called guy helped sort my holiday. He was ace, quick to respond and helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel de Verbier in Verbier.

Very Pleasant Service

Ski holidays in Chalethotel Rosanna in St Anton.

Was fantastic as far as deals and booking. However once booked attention to detail and help has noticeably diminished. Where previously the teams couldn't give enough time to deal finding and advice and price matching and now I don't receive correspondence to emails

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Lovely guy in the phone, quick and simple to book, confirmation emails came right away

Ski holidays in Hotel Savoia Debili in Sauze d'Oulx.

I have used IglooSki before and once more they proved to be a good source of a reasonably priced ski holiday which was a good fit for my requested requirements.

Ski holidays in The Lodge in Val d'Isere.

very attentive, thanks

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel de Verbier in Verbier.

Fast efficient service.
Always dealt with Christian Boyd he's good.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel St.Christoph in St Christoph.

I have been booking my holiday with one of your reps - Nigel O'Connel. He is truly excellent. Some of the ski party I am sorting the trip for have been rather difficult and Nigel has the patience of a saint. He has calmly and wisely sorted out with me all the challenges and hic ups and I am now booked on a holiday that Iam happy is right for all of us. He listens, takes action quickly and I have very much appreciated his help. It has been great being able to call and email him direct and I have recommended Iglu ski and Nigel to my friends.

Ski holidays in Holiday Club in Saariselka.

Helpful staff when booking and holiday details came through quickly

26-Nov

Ski holidays in Edelweiss Hotel in Sauze d'Oulx.

Very helpful staff not pushy.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Good customer service

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Post in Saalbach.

Easy to deal with, nice people on the phone and just hassle free.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Breuil in Cervinia.

Love their website (althought the filters sometimes "change" when you don't expect it). Telephone service was courteous and efficient.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Lutins in Les Deux Alpes.

Service was quick, efficient, polite and the booking agent knew the resort well and gave good advice. Second time I have used them and will certainly consider them first next time.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Savoia Debili in Sauze d'Oulx.

Very helpful and positive, not just trying to make a quick buck, genuine people

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Aparthotel Alpina in Tignes Val Claret.

Prompt ring back following internet enquiry. Helpful customer service, however the operator I think misheard some information ie correct spelling of address and names, but following emails this was rectified.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Sport Berger in Saalbach.

Very helpful and efficient.

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Aparthotel Popaire in Soldeu el Tarter.

Very helpful chap who sent us details of a ski holiday with quote clearly laid out. When we asked for costs and flght times on another date, email was sent to us in minutes. Emails confirming holiday arrived quick, so far so good. Thanks

25-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Sapiniere in Chamonix.

Very good quick helpful and friendly service