Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4732 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Lion in Bansko.

Very good

Ski holidays in Chalet Eisfall in St Anton.

Sales assistant was helpful in confirming the options that we had on availability and the whole process was very quick and efficient particularly his suggestion re payment mechanisms.

Ski holidays in Chalet Panda in Les Arcs 2000.

Christian was helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet La Vieille Grange in Meribel.

Great service, came up with alternative options within a couple of hours which we booked. Thanks very much. Would definitely use again.

05-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Aurach in Kitzbuhel.

Elle the young lady I spoke too was very helpful, and guided me though the booking process. Although I made a couple of errors, she was very Patient. And got the holiday I wanted. Many thanks. Finally got my wife to go on a skiing holiday with me.Many thanks. 5*

05-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Camarine in Meribel.

Very good communication, overall great experience. Would definitelty book through them again

04-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Merle in Les Arcs 1950.

Katy was excellent. Reliable and very friendly.

Chalets not always everything we desired but got here in the end.
Not enough catering for families with infants. Very restricted chalet choice

03-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Pyrene in Serre Chevalier.

Calum provided great support throughout our booking enquiry

02-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Papillon 2 in La Rosiere.

Alex in the evening & had a poor experience as the person answering couldn't help & asked me to call back in the morning!

Called back in the morning & had a great experience; helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

I would definitely recommend.

02-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Lebzelter in Zell am See.

Up to this point I am happy with the service provided,of course I have not yet gone on the holiday

02-Dec

Ski holidays in Villa Cary Hotel in Sauze d'Oulx.

Great easy transaction

01-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Le Sommet in Val Thorens.

It was very quick and easy to book the trip. Mark Francis was particularly accommodating.

01-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Turquoise in Belle Plagne.

Excellent service from Lisa. No question too stupid and she kept in touch (but not pushy). Great value for money too.

Highly recommend.

01-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Etoile des Neiges in Meribel.

Ralph was very informative and helpful. Also very patient whilst I made my decision on which chalet.

01-Dec

Ski holidays in Club Med Saint-Moritz (Roi Soleil) in St Moritz.

Friendly service and speedy responses to requests.
Sometimes they make mistakes but are always ready to rectify them.
Would certainly recommend.

30-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Stoanerhof in Mayrhofen.

The operative was helpful and polite.

30-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia-Soldeu in Soldeu.

Very friendly and helpful. Provided me with all the information I needed

30-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Edelweiss in Sauze d'Oulx.

Efficient, friendly service.

30-Nov

Ski holidays in Chez Menor Chalet in Meribel.

Pheobe was great- very efficient and dealt with my (straight forward)n enquiry and booking within 30 mins.

29-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Club Les Gourmets in Morzine.

Excellent and easy service

29-Nov

Ski holidays in Hotel Angerer Alm in Hochgurgl.

Service was very informative and quick. Rob did everything he could to accommodate our wished. I would recommend

28-Nov

Ski holidays in Yllas Log Cabin in Yllas.

Prompt, personal and efficient service.

28-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Yogi in Les Arcs 2000.

Very Helpful and very patient when searching for the most suitable option.

28-Nov

Ski holidays in Club Med Serre Chevalier in Serre Chevalier.

Lisa was knowledgable, helpfull, and courteous. A credit to Iglu. Made the whole process painless.

27-Nov

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Sapiniere in Chamonix.

Ordered holiday , as seen on the Internet, by phone and couldn't believe how easy, quick it was! Thank you.