Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 1711 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Vallon in Meribel.

Helpful friendly guys to deal with who demonstrate good knowledge of the resorts and accommodation that's available.

Ski holidays in Chalet La Perle in Tignes.

Fast, accurate and helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet Monet in Les Gets.

Used before and will use again and recommend. Reps on phone always knowledgeable and efficient. Not so keen on endless pop-ups every time I fire-up computer - rather annoying.

Ski holidays in Chalet Elfie in St Anton.

Great communication and would always recommend a frien to book with Iglu Ski :-)

Ski holidays in Residence Ours Blanc in Les Deux Alpes.

Very helpful and patient staff (Richard) with a good knowledge and able to offer constructive advice.

Ski holidays in Chalet Flo in Morzine.

Ned was extremely polite and spoke to me as a person and not just some random caller. he knew the resort and was able to give me his opinion of it. he knew transfer times and good prices for the holiday we were looking for.

Ski holidays in Chalethotel Les Avals in Courchevel 1650.

very helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet Karl Riml in Solden.

very helpful and knowledgable

Ski holidays in Chalet Caron in Val Thorens.

Cynthia was exceptionally helpful - providing answers to our questions very quickly and in full. Cant fault the service.

Ski holidays in Hotel Moura in Borovets.

The guy at the Iglu call centre was really friendly and helpful, and didn't try to push "extras" on me, which was really nice.

17-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet La Cognee in Les Gets.

Excellent service from Hans, just slight hiccup with computer generated email which had incorrect flight times even though correct ones booked - clarified and sorted in 5 mins. 3rd holiday booked with them - consistently helpful & would recommend. Sally B, Devon

17-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel Aalborg in Les Deux Alpes.

These e mails are not for me but for someone else!

Thank you for your reply to our feedback request. This email is for your sister who made a booking with us and I believe your email address was used for the booking. We have now replaced it with hers. I do apologise. You will not receive further communication from us.

Kind regards,
Linda Kovacs
Head of Customer Services

17-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel Derby in Sauze d'Oulx.

A good service, with nice representatives

17-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Namika in Alpe d'Huez.

The first advisor I spoke to did not seem knowledgable and had difficulty in checking if the chalet was free, and could not tell me flight times. I called him back the following day as he asked me up and was told he was not even working that day!

The people I spoke to that day were helpful and I booked the holiday. The service just seemed slightly inconsistent.

17-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Violetta in Avoriaz.

I have used iglu ski a few times to book big group ski holidays. There have been a few hiccups in the past but on the whole I have been pleased with the service I have received. This year I have been dealing with a lady called Laura who has been excellent - very helpful, professional & friendly.

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel The Crystal in Obergurgl.

Really helpful. Great knowledge of the resorts.

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel Club Les Bergers in Alpe d'Huez.

Damian was excellent!

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Sapiniere in Chamonix.

Easy to book. Knowledgeable and friendly staff (Richard). Good value.

15-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Lores in Val d'Isere.

Extremely helpful, followed up on any questions or issues quickly.
Liked the fact large group can pay individually online, takes alot of the hassle away from the group leader!

15-Sep

Ski holidays in Les Chalets des Alpages in Plagne Soleil.

Efficient, polite and helpful

14-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

As always Nick Heriott-Hill was extremely helpful. His past ski experience and understanding of my holiday requirement really helped in making the decision on where to go on holiday. It is like having a personal travel advisor!
Thank you igluski.

14-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Cherrier in Val d'Isere.

I would just like to say that Damien in sales was extremely helpful and informative and followed up with our request in a very prompt time period.
I would certainly book with IGLU again.

Paul Scott

14-Sep

Ski holidays in Chanterelle Chalet in Belle Plagne.

The website allows easy comparrison between holidays from different companies which is really useful. Booking through Iglu cost no more than going direct. A telephone booking helped as different travel options were available which were not shown on either Iglu or the tour operators web sites.

14-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Le Valentin in Sauze d'Oulx.

Adrian was really helpful and informative. I had various requests and questions as I was booking for a group of 12 and he was very patient and accommodating. Even answering some questions remotely on his day off. Excellent service.

13-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Coq de Bruyere in Courchevel 1850.

Damian is a great rep to do business with and we have booked with him for the second year running. However, a significant and unwelcome change to our flight departure airport (from Edinburgh to Manchester) after we had paid our deposit caused a great deal of stress and upset. This was eventually resolved, but has really taken the edge off our Iglu experience. That said, we'll give it another go next year and book through Damian again.

Thank you for your repeat custom and your nice words about Damian. I will let him know.

I apologise for the airport issue, however unfortunately it was out of our control as we are the booking agent, not the tour operator of your holiday. The tour operators have the right to change airport unfortunately. With that in mind I think Damian deserves praise for keeping an eye out for your party and managing to pick up more Edinburgh flights following a cancellation. This exceptional customer service is why you book with him year after year.

I wish you a great holiday in the French Alps this winter!

Kind regards,