Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 1890 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Laetitia in Meribel.

Great booking experience, and very helpful agent. Experience RUINED subsequently.....Very seriously offensive and aggressive sequence of emails over the last 2 days chasing payment balance, and threatening to cancel holiday when we only booked earlier in the week. Some emails sent approx 6 hours after the last. Very very impersonal. Enormously offputting.

Ski holidays in Hotel Cubil in Pas de la Casa.

Found the website to be very helpful and pretty much found the holiday I wanted. The customer call handler was friendly, helpful and addressed all my questions. I would use igluski again.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel du Montet in Val d'Isere.

Very helpful, fast to respond to queries and knew their stuff when questions we're asked.

I'd certainly recommend them.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Coq de Bruyere in Courchevel 1850.

Everything is taken care of, down to small details. As someone fairly new to skiing this is great for me.

Ski holidays in Hotels Tremplin & Eterlou in Meribel.

Really helpful

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Alpine Palace in Hinterglemm.

Very good service. Reliable. Met promised deadlines.

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Aparthotel Alpina in Tignes Val Claret.

I booked over the phone and the agent made repeated mistakes on my booking details meaning that I had to call back 3 times to rectify his mistakes.

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Cleopatra in Les Menuires.

I had experienced very good and friendly service and would commend Iglu Ski to my friends.

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Charmant in La Plagne.

Disheartened to notice my contact details (wrong address & misspelt name) were incorrect on my booking confirmation despite meticulously telling the phone operator on the end of the line, letter-by-letter.

It was also surprising that while a transaction of over £1000 went through in the first instance of booking, a day later I received an email reminding me of an overdue payment of nearly £100. I do not understand why the company did not bill me for the FULL amount in one go, but felt the need to split it 90% and 10%?

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Petite Bergerie in Val d'Isere.

Great customer service, accommodated all my requests and presented me with various options. I have used Iglu Ski before, and I will use then again in the future.

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Aiglon in Tignes Le Lac.

Exemplary service from Tom Gooding -

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Edouard in Les Arcs 2000.

Very helpful and not too sales focused, focused on the customer thank you.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Marie in Avoriaz.

Having recently booked a ski trip with Iglu Ski I found the pricing very confusion and the rep dealing with out booking was not that clear. It seems there are supplements to be paid for each room on top of the price shown on the website - bit misleading.

The confirmation email only had 1 room marked on it which meant I had to make a quick call to yourselves to double check we had 2 rooms - the rep I spoke with was very friendly and helpful and confirmed all was well and that the form was not updated properly when my booking was made.

We have booked a number of holidays with Iglu Ski and overall I find them very good.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalethotel Rosanna in St Anton.

Very helpful staff. Scotty took time to help me find an alternative holiday when my first choice was full.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Zita in Ischgl.

Very efficient and helpful.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Capricorne in Val Thorens.

Nick Heriot-Hill was brilliant and extremely helpful. Not only did he help me with this holiday he has also given me ideas for my next one!

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Spa Hotel Strass in Mayrhofen.

Only just done the booking .... but so far so good.
Lets see how things develop from here.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in The Lodge in Val d'Isere.

Very Helpful service in finding accomodation only for Val D'Isere during Christmas week.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Serre Palas in Les Deux Alpes.

Lucy was upbeat, clear and excellent

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Pele in Chamonix.

No problem with the booking.
Friendly, quick, honest.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Club Med Cervinia in Cervinia.

Nick found exactely what we were looking for. Half term, tight availability, but he stuck on it and found us a great holiday

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Leopold in Meribel-Mottaret.

Great service!

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Karl Riml in Solden.

Very impressed with prompt reply to info request. Provided specific holiday details as requested and dealt with booking process efficiently. Thanks go to Nathan.

22-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Karina in St Anton.

Mark was very friendly, professional & knowledgeable

21-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Serre Palas in Les Deux Alpes.

Operator was very friendly, although they didn't call back when they said they would.