Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4866 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Baren in St Anton.

Very pleasant, smooth and enjoyable experience. Thanks.

Ski holidays in Chalet Panoramique in La Plagne.

Laura at Iglu was extremely helpful, helping us to find the right holiday with great features. Her cheerful and friendly approach was greatly appreciated!

Ski holidays in Chalet De l'Arc in Les Arcs 2000.

Iglu always have a good choice of holidays and at very reasonable prices. They are always helpful on the telephone. Always my first goto people to try before the other usual suspects.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Ducs De Savoie in Val d'Isere.

Proactive - responsive and thorough. Great communication. Able to book the ideal holiday for us with minimal details on a website and two one line emails the following day (whilst I was very busy at work). Ideal. I'll definitely use again. Nigel's customer service was terrific.

20-Jan

Ski holidays in Sporthotel in St Anton.

Always helpful and eager to fulfill a complete service. Used over a number of years and bookings and happy to continue and recommend

20-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Helpful, informative and very friendly.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

excellent staff, made booking a breeze

19-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Casa Rivas in Val d'Isere.

a comment

19-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Dome in Tignes Les Boisses.

very happy with the service I received. Telephone operative very velpful.

18-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Butterfly in Zermatt.

Very jelly and okesany service. Quick reply to my enquiry by email. Found the right holiday at a reasonable price. Thank you

18-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Soldanella in Selva.

Brilliant service. Processed our additional requests after booking without any problems

18-Jan

Ski holidays in Val Claret Apartments in Tignes Val Claret.

Response to my enquiry was very quick and helpful. Good communication throughout the process with immediate follow up. From start to finish booking the holiday was a very easy.
Great service thank you.

17-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Helpful knowledgable and quick service.

17-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Rila in Borovets.

booked with you twice now so that says everything very helpfull

16-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Flocons in Courchevel.

Absolutely awful.

Having booked the trip, I got a phone call back a few hours later saying that somehow the 2 rooms were no longer available.

They booked us into another resort and we got downgraded from a 4* hotel to a 3* hotel for no less money. All we got off was £20 pp on lift passes.

The booking agent failed to respond to any outstanding questions once the booking was finalised, despite making this huge prior error and promising to get back to me.

Madam - thank you for your feedback.

Whilst I understand your disappointment and frustration at not receiving your first choice of holiday, I'm afraid that I cannot agree with the assertion that our team made an error.

Acting as a travel agency for tour operators, upon contacting the operator to confirm your holiday, I'm afraid that the remaining rooms had been sold elsewhere. In the meantime, we did continue to try and source rooms at the property. There is little we can do to protect against this and the situation would have been the same had you have booked via ourselves, a competitor or the operator directly.

We were well placed to try and find you an alternative holiday or of course ensure that you had your monies back in hand to find a holiday independently. In this instance, we did find the holiday which you ended up booking and reduced the cost by £100.00 in light of what had gone before.

In respect to your latter point, I'm sorry if any correspondence has gone unanswered, but our staff member is not aware of any enquiries subsequent to those about ski extras. If we are able to assist in anyway, we remain on hand.

Best Wishes

Peter
16-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Monet in Les Gets.

Very pleased with the attentive service that we as a group received.

16-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Flora in Borovets.

Damian was excellent - direct line - called back promptly - great Aussie humour - made it fun to book

16-Jan

Ski holidays in Yllas Saaga Spa Hotel in Yllas.

Damian was extremely helpful and knowledgable was a pleasure dealing with him

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Gran Bosco in Sauze d'Oulx.

Very helpful.

15-Jan-2017
Excellent service, helpful staff.Ned and Calum were very helpful.

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez (La Sarenne) in Alpe d'Huez.

Very helpful, knowledgable & accommodating. There's a reason why I always use Igly ski

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Ibiza in Les Deux Alpes.

very friendly and informative

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Reisinger in Hinterglemm.

Extremely helpful. I called after seeing a room I wanted to book, she said apparently it had recently been taken so I went to organise an alternative that was unfortunately a little bit more expensive than I liked, however after five minutes I got a call back from the person I was talking to saying that the room I originally wanted is now free because someone had cancelled the booking. she didn't have to do this and I'm extremely grateful she did. so thank you!!

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Cristal 5 in Val d'Isere.

Lisa Hancock was brilliant, couldn't have

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Ibiza in Les Deux Alpes.

Very happy with the booking procedure

15-Jan

Ski holidays in Chalet Chardonnet in Tignes Le Lac.

All sorted efficiently & with a choice of rooms.