Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 3270 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Elisabeth in Lech.

Quoted price was increased by supplement by operator.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel De Champoluc in Champoluc.

usual speedy response and result

Ski holidays in Club Med Val d'Isere in Val d'Isere.

Excellent service offered, prompt and efficient.
Thanks

28-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Camarine in Meribel.

Richard was great, really helpful, went out his way to find out extra info and was very easy to deal with.

28-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Fleurie in Avoriaz.

Excellent customer service. Rang back promptly to confirm details. I felt I got a great deal and look forward to my holiday.

28-Aug

Ski holidays in The Fairmont Banff Springs in Banff.

Nick was very helpful and friendly.

27-Aug

Ski holidays in Le Village Apartments in Les Arcs 1950.

Personalised service, team who know resorts really well, good value and easy to book with.

27-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Marilyn in Tignes Le Lavachet.

Friendly, efficient service and no long phone queues - great!

27-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

• Ski holidays in Hotel Ormelune in Val d'Isere.

Daniel was helpful in arranging our holiday. Thanks

27-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Breuil in Cervinia.

Overall you have to say poor, I called up and the guy discussed things, he explained that he needed some answers but it would be next day, ok no problem. He explained that he was off the following day abut he would e-mail and then his boss or one of his colleagues would call me up to discuss everything.

Guess what nobody called, I had to call them back, why do people behave like that and think that nobody notices.
I called again, no apologies, once we made the second contact then things went reasonably ok.
Overall a poor rating, way lower than what it should be and I have taken the time to respond, how many don't?

Sir - thank you for your honest and frank feedback. I understand your frustration and your experience isn't indicative of our usual standards. I offer our sincere apologies. It does appear as though that were a series of communication issues between individuals, which we are in the process of addressing. Please be assured that no discourtesy was intended.

Best Wishes

Peter
27-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Grangettes in Meribel.

Very helpful, accommodating and responsive from josh Fulton

27-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Isba in Meribel.

Nick went beyond the call of duty to find us a chalet big enough and lovely enough. We're looking forward to our holiday

26-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Lebzelter in Zell am See.

polite,helpful,and straight forward

26-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Aries in Val Thorens.

No problems

25-Aug

Ski holidays in Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort in Livigno.

Spoke to Nick , really helpful and very easy booking process. have used before and will use again

25-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Aalborg in Les Deux Alpes.

Very good service by phone for booking. Got best price for exactly what I wanted.

23-Aug

Ski holidays in Jagerhof Hotel in Ischgl.

Justin was very helpful and efficient

23-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Beau Vallon in La Tania.

Have used for the last three ski holidays, with no issues and happy to recommend them to friends & family.

23-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Breuil in Cervinia.

Jake and Jim were both very helpful, knowledgable and informative.

22-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Anthony in Les Menuires.

The deal was good and the sales rep was very attentive. I did receive a lot of emails and calls about booking though and felt slightly hassled when we were still making our decision.

21-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Pinzgauerhof in Hinterglemm.

Very helpful

20-Aug

Ski holidays in Chalet Galzig in St Anton.

Great availability to make bookings & good service for booking, quickly followed up by confirmation email

20-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel St. Gothard in Arinsal.

Good price and Adrian Scott was very helpful

19-Aug

Ski holidays in Hotel Club Belambra Neige et Ciel in Les Menuires.

Great service from Damian. 2nd year running booked with.Iglu ski, would definitely recommend and will be first point of call when organising next years skiing holiday.

18-Aug

Ski holidays in Club Med Cervinia in Cervinia.

would like to have been able to search on more criteria, I wanted a hotel with a swimming pool but could not see how to do this.