Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 3202 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet le Lac Blanc 2 in Alpe d'Huez.

Elliott was pleasant and helpful.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Dragon in Cervinia.

Excellent service from a knowledgeable agent Justin Pickford

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria in Cortina.

Excellent service, communication, follow up, in all a pleasant experience - Well done!

Ski holidays in Hotel Galli in Livigno.

Service was very good.

30-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Ecureuil in Val d'Isere.

Cant fault the chalet found for my party. Full package supplied including ski hire and ski passes which made the booking smooth. Will recommend and book again.

29-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1 in Alpe d'Huez.

Patient and well mannered tour operators (Elliott). Would highly recommend

29-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Plein Sud in Serre Chevalier.

Christian was superb in negotiating with Inghams and the hotel owner to source me a twin room for single occupancy use. I have always booked my ski holidays directly with the tour operator but failed on this occasion. Will definitely use Iglu in the future.

28-Jul

Ski holidays in ClubHotel Rois Mages in Montgenevre.

Spoke to several different people over a few days. My details were not known to any but the original lead person I spoke with. A receipt for my deposit being paid had to be requested twice.
Lead person, Thomas, very positive and helpful and apparently interested in me as a customer.

28-Jul

Ski holidays in Piolets Park & Spa in Soldeu el Tarter.

Very helpful young man called Philip took my call, he went over veery thing very clearly. A good experience.

26-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Arlberg in St Anton.

Very helpful staff could not of asked for anything more we have a difficult request and they felt with all our requirements a very supportive team

26-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Lebzelter in Zell am See.

Friendly helpful staff. Thing whole package over priced as I feel you should pass on benefits of euro being so low

26-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Julien in Les Arcs 2000.

Harriet was very helpful

26-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Baren in St Anton.

Your rep (Jake Keyte) was really helpful. He was relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable about the resorts I was considering. He patiently explored different options until I found what I wanted. Travelling as a group of 3 is not always easy but he took the time to find different options for us.
Thanks,

26-Jul

Ski holidays in Gasthaus Pramstraller in Mayrhofen.

Jim Hardy was absolutely brilliant and I would definitely book my next holiday through him. He was extremely helpful and helped me find the best deal for our group.

25-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Steiner in Obertauern.

Very efficient, friendly and helpful

25-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Alaska in Selva.

Rep was pleasant and helpful. Not keen on the credit card surcharge and ideally it would have been good if the rep was able to give some personalised views on the Hotels.

24-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Lutins in Les Deux Alpes.

Really helpful throughout. I needed a booking held slightly longer than the usual 24 hours and they were happy to do this for me. The booking process was straightforward and the website very accessible.

23-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Bruxelles in Soldeu el Tarter.

Damien was very helpful and friendly. thank you.

22-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in Soldeu el Tarter.

Very helpful prompt responses easy booking process

22-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Danielle in Val d'Isere.

I was told we could have £100 lift passes, however they had confused our dates and this was not the case. I was also told the deposit was £150pp when it was actually £200pp which was annoying as had to ask my x10 friends to wire me more money.

They were apologetic but offered nothing in the way of compensation. Could have handled better.

22-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Champs Fleuris in Morzine.

Very helpful staff and gave some great tips of where is good to visit.

22-Jul

Ski holidays in Hotel Pralong in Selva.

very good service

22-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Maximillian in Les Arcs 2000.

Very efficient service and impressed with hours of operation very pleasantly surprised to get through to someone at 9.30 on a Sunday night. Just the holiday we wanted and all done in a matter of minutes.

20-Jul

Ski holidays in Spa Hotel Strass in Mayrhofen.

Always good service, thanks nick

20-Jul

Ski holidays in Club Med Arcs Extreme in Les Arcs 2000.

I have always had excellent attentive service from your agent Adran Scott