Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 3058 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel St.Christoph in St Christoph.

Damien was knowledgeable and efficient

16-Apr

Ski holidays in Hotel Silberhorn in Wengen.

Friendly service. Able to deal with your specific agent made the booking process very efficient.

15-Apr

Ski holidays in Club Med Avoriaz in Avoriaz.

jim was very helpful and willing to help

17-Apr-2015
from what I have dealt with very good servive

15-Apr

Ski holidays in Rila Studios in Borovets.

Quick efficient service.

Very slight difficulty in hearing (old ears) due to being also able to hear a second person at the Iglu end almost as loudly as the person addressing my holiday plans.

14-Apr

Ski holidays in Hotel Arlberg in St Anton.

Amazing customer service from Boyd!

14-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Arolles in Tignes Le Lac.

Good company, knowledgeable and willing to find the best holiday to suit your needs.

13-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Rousell in Val d'Isere.

was told the agent would call me back in 5-10mins having confirmed flights which were in short supply. They did and offered a good rate for my holiday.

13-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Curling in Tignes.

Easy booking. Elliott was friendly and helpful.

13-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet St Martin in St Anton.

Excellent: knowledgeable, efficient and friendly booking handling by Nick, thanks!

12-Apr

Ski holidays in Sporthotel Arabba in Arabba.

Harriet was very efficient & friendly.

12-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Edelweiss in Alpe d'Huez.

Adrian Scott contacted me the day after I sent my enquiry. Found me what appears to be an excellent chalet in Alpe D'Huez and so far has provided an excellent service.

12-Apr

Ski holidays in Hotel Zum Hirschen in Zell am See.

Over all good -- BUT ONE SIGNIFICANT ISSUE:
Our booking Ref 451557 stated and advice given over the telephone -- stated flight ref MON TBA -- I was told this was a Monarch flight -- and advised TERMINAL 2 Manchester flight -- so booked car in Terminal 2 car park -- arrived qued in the Monarch check-in que for 15mins to be told NOT MONARCH -- after considerable investigation tuned out to be a JET2 Flight from Terminal 1 -- which is a 15 min rush with luggage etc.

We were fit and able with no children in tow so made it OK !!! Phew !!! -- But could have been a disaster if we had not acted quickly (we know Manchester airport well) and rushed to JET2 Check I -- we were the last to check in !

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO OTHERS

12-Apr

Ski holidays in Romantik - Hotel Boglerhof in Alpbach.

A good customer experience and I felt confident in dealing with Thomas who was very courteous and helpful.

11-Apr

Ski holidays in Francescato Apartments in Livigno.

Kept me well informed, chased about the right amount of time without being too persistent.

11-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Vanoise in Les Arcs 2000.

Lack of detail provided - nice people but missed a few key bits of information that would have been helpful to know up front.

11-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Olivier in Val Thorens.

very helpful, prompt and courteous advice provided by Eliot and Damian. Thank you

11-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Sagittaire in Val Thorens.

I would have preferred to go between poor and good... Service was reasonable, however, I felt it was improved when I dealt with people other than the main guy we ended up with as he didn't really seem bothered. I am also still waiting for him to let me have the updated e-mail so that we can pay, but again, he's possibly not bothered about this either. Ultimately, this has left a mildly sour taste...

10-Apr

Ski holidays in Hotel Lion Borovets in Borovets.

Just booked a Christmas ski break for a group of 10. Service I was given was excellent. I was after a good deal and I felt iglu did their very best to find me the best offer available. Salesman was very patient and helpful and I thought his service was excellent. I would have rated the whole experience Excellent but have been asked by iglu to pay balance of holiday 16 weeks before travel. We were all a bit surprised by this as it is longer than other companies.

10-Apr

Ski holidays in Aaritz Hotel in Selva.

Very helpful , patient and efficient .

09-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Lores in Val d'Isere.

Jake, Top boy on the other end of the phone. Deserves a raise, and a free holiday!

08-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Premiere Neige in Val d'Isere.

This is not the first time I have used IGLU, indeed, it is the first online site that I consult for skiing holidays. Staff are very polite and helpful, and, when something does go wrong, they are quick to resolve the issue. It is also a very efficient and relatively simple process. Well done!

06-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel de Verbier in Verbier.

Really very helpful and proactive

06-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Olivier in Val Thorens.

Good service, competent knowledgable and courteous staff.

06-Apr

Ski holidays in Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments in Tignes Val Claret.

rooms for four people are to small .

06-Apr

Ski holidays in Chalet Camille in Tignes Le Lavachet.

Helpful agent. Quick service. Have used you before and will use you again.