Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 1907 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Rock Noir in Serre Chevalier.

Initial impression on the phone is paramount and I was not disappointed by Nick. Based on my first phone call enquiry a few weeks ago I elected to call back and agreed a deal with Nick, easy to speak to, informative and professional.

Ski holidays in Chalet Zita in Ischgl.

Polite & prompt. Excellent.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel du Montet in Val d'Isere.

Brilliant

Ski holidays in Chalet Panoramique in La Plagne.

Good prompt service. Returned the phone call in the quoted time period and sorted out amendments afterwards with no fuss.

Ski holidays in Hotel Ambassador in Zermatt.

quick and efficient service following enquiry

Ski holidays in Chalet Cote D'Arlin in Meribel.

Very easy to get in contact with, felt like I was talking to someone of a similar mindset who had been to the places before and could offer honest feedback. Also seemed to want to get the best deal for the group not just the company.
Payment system also straight forward.

Ski holidays in Sporthotel in Soldeu el Tarter.

The service was very good but, on my invoice there's no conformation that it have requested and paid for one of the twin rooms to be next to the triple. This is because the triple is in a different part of the hotel.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Grangettes in Meribel.

Spoke to 3 different people - that is frustrating - but all seemed to be able to access enquiry and then our booking to confirm details. Wrong flight booked initially, but quickly resolved.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Alexandra in Lech.

Prompt and courteous service

28-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Jolie in Meribel.

I spoke to Harriet and she was lovely. I wanted a lower cost week in spring half term for two and had left it until the last minute. She spent ages finding the best she could for me, and then rang me back the following day with details of ski school for my six year old son.

No idea what the accomodation will be like yet, but the service so far has been great.

28-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Lebzelter in Zell am See.

Sam was great, really knowledgeable and helpful

28-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Aalborg in Les Deux Alpes.

• Ski holidays in Hotel Serre Palas in Les Deux Alpes.

Nathan Muggeridge............... Very good. Thank you

27-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Breza in Borovets.

27-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Charmant in La Plagne.

A personable friendly and efficient service.

26-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Serre Palas in Les Deux Alpes.

Friendly efficient and helpful

26-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Oliver in La Rosiere.

Fran who I spoke to was very helpful in finding a holiday that suited our request.

26-Oct

Ski holidays in Edelweiss Hotel in Sauze d'Oulx.

The guy I spoke to was knowledgable and v helpful, thanks

25-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Laetitia in Meribel.

Great booking experience, and very helpful agent. Experience RUINED subsequently.....Very seriously offensive and aggressive sequence of emails over the last 2 days chasing payment balance, and threatening to cancel holiday when we only booked earlier in the week. Some emails sent approx 6 hours after the last. Very very impersonal. Enormously offputting.

Madam - Please accept my apologies for our communications on this occasion.

Of course we wish to act with transparency and ensure that we provide accurate and appropriate information about the payment dates at the point of sale. I am sorry that this wasn't the case in this instance.

Kind regards

Peter
24-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Cubil in Pas de la Casa.

Found the website to be very helpful and pretty much found the holiday I wanted. The customer call handler was friendly, helpful and addressed all my questions. I would use igluski again.

24-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel du Montet in Val d'Isere.

Very helpful, fast to respond to queries and knew their stuff when questions we're asked.

I'd certainly recommend them.

24-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Coq de Bruyere in Courchevel 1850.

Everything is taken care of, down to small details. As someone fairly new to skiing this is great for me.

24-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotels Tremplin & Eterlou in Meribel.

Really helpful

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Alpine Palace in Hinterglemm.

Very good service. Reliable. Met promised deadlines.

23-Oct

Ski holidays in Aparthotel Alpina in Tignes Val Claret.

I booked over the phone and the agent made repeated mistakes on my booking details meaning that I had to call back 3 times to rectify his mistakes.

Sir - I am sorry to read about your experience on this occasion. Our team are aware of how appropriate it is to ensure that all information that we are provided is noted carefully and accurately.

That said, even with the best of intentions, mistakes can occur and we are grateful that you took the time to contact us so that we could make the necessary amendments.

I appreciate in this occasion, these errors should not have been made in the first instance and I offer my apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Peter
23-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Cleopatra in Les Menuires.

I had experienced very good and friendly service and would commend Iglu Ski to my friends.