Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 2229 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Efficient and helpful

Ski holidays in Les Bergers Belambra Apartments in Alpe d'Huez.

Very helpful and knowledgeable about our snowboard holiday. Didn't hesistate in finding what we were looking for. Definately use again

Ski holidays in Hotel Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs 2000.

Your telephone rep. Mark was so helpful when I booked. Nothing was too much trouble. We are now in resort and very happy with the accommodation. Well done Iglu Ski.

Ski holidays in Chalet Cristal 2 in Val d'Isere.

Very good service, Forbes Town was very helpful.

Ski holidays in Hotel du Golf in Les Arcs 1800.

Excellent service on phone from Harriet. Documents arrived swiftly by email, so generally very efficient. Only disappointment was that Iglu could not offer any further discount over operator's own webpages.

Ski holidays in Hotel Miosotis in Sauze d'Oulx.

Laura was great. Enthusiastic and helpful to get us the deal we wanted. 2 previous people we spoke to..... Not good. Didn't listen. Thanks though!

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Julien in Les Arcs 2000.

I have not had the holiday yet!!

I shall tell you what I think about your company when I return from the vacation.

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in Soldeu el Tarter.

Very efficient service, and got me a great deal. I really like the fact that you are able to speak to someone on the phone who can answer your questions and help line everything up.

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Xalet Besoli in Arinsal.

spoke to Ian Weir on the telephone who booked our holiday. He sound very nice and was extreamly helpful. couldn't have asked for more.

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Delle Alpi Hotel in Passo Tonale.

Cracking service

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Eterlous in Alpe d'Huez.

Excellent Service. The person who dealt with my enquiry (Andrew Harris) was courteous and helpful, and called me back on a number of occasions, as was necessary to finalise the deal. Very good!

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Heitzmann in Zell am See.

The sales rep (Mark Francis) we spoke to, was the best I have ever used!

19-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Coq de Bruyere in Courchevel 1850.

Really good service. Elliot got back with my many! Queries quickly and gave helpful comments and advice on all aspects of booking, including where to hire ski equipment.

18-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel St.Christoph in St Christoph.

Excellent service

18-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Serenella in Cervinia.

Spoke with Jason - very helpful and enabled us to book a holiday quickly which is exactly what we wanted. Will continue to use Iglu Ski.

18-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Samokov in Borovets.

Great service and communication

18-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Lores in Val d'Isere.

Excellent support from the call handler, Guy Simpson

18-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Maroussia in Les Gets.

I have not been given a voucher for my transfer, despite requesting one several times.
The response to my requests for one have been very slow.

I am sorry to read about your disappointment. Please be assured all of our final paperwork is issued in good time prior to your holiday. In this instance, I know my colleague has since called you and dropped you an email. I am sorry if we were slow to react to your contact at some point.

Kind regards

Peter
18-Dec

Ski holidays in Grand Hotel Sestriere in Sestriere.

All good, top quality service and much more straightforward than going solo on the internet. The staff were well informed and gave great confidence that I was getting the holiday desired.

17-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Alpine Palace in Hinterglemm.

Prompt , efficient and helpful service
Completely painless way to book a holiday

17-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Rila in Borovets.

I thought it was good until I found it cheaper!

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to read about your frustration. We aim to offer the best price on the market at any one time. There are times that the market may change either increasing or decreasing the price of holidays over time. We do operate a Price Match policy to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible deal at any one time:

Kind regards

Peter
17-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Austria in Obergurgl.

Lucille could not have been more helpful- we will look at you first next year when booking

ive advised 2 of my friends to check you out as they are looking at this seasons deals

17-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Roussette in La Plagne.

The representative I spoke to (Damian) was very polite and helpful and the price was good. Thank you

17-Dec

Ski holidays in Hotel Festa Chamkoria in Borovets.

The service was ok but we nearly got into a mess because a hotel (moura in Bulgaria) was advertised as accepting singles but in fact didn't. Otherwise it was ok.

17-Dec

Ski holidays in Chalet Blanchot in Les Arc Peisey Vallandry.

Persistent and helpful