Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 4562 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Bruxelles in Soldeu.

Dealt with my booking in an efficient manner. However settlement in full 17 weeks prior to going seems excessive.

Ski holidays in Chalet Albona in St Anton.

First class.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Jake was amazing, he has catered to our every need and been on call throughout the whole experience. 10/10 Thankyou!! Would definitley book again through iglu .

Ski holidays in Hotel Tuc Blanc in Baqueira.

Although the telesales operative was in training she was very polite and thorough.

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel du Montet in Val d'Isere.

Iglu were very responsive when I first contacted them, providing me details of holidays which fitted my criteria. Then my circumstances potentially changed, they stayed in touch whilst I confirmed with friends what we were doing. Once a final decision was made, the system wouldn't book is in. The guy we were dealing with contacted his boss to let him know what the problem was and despite her not being at work, she picked up the issue There and then, dealing with it first thing the next morning. We got the holiday we wanted from the airport we wanted. Thank you

Ski holidays in No 2 Penthouse in Avoriaz.

Mark was very helpful and efficient. He did what he promised and got back to me when he said he would. If he didn't know something he found out immediately and called me back. It's refreshing to talk to someone who can do their job properly!!!

Ski holidays in Hotel Vancouver in Plagne Soleil.

Spoke to Courtney Spencer who did a great job, have used Iglu ski several times and will continue to do so - have always had great service and great trips, thank you

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Curling in Tignes.

Mark could not have been more helpful and professional throughout our conversations, and worked hard to get us the best holiday package. The service he provided was the main reason we booked with Iglu.

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Lutins in Les Deux Alpes.

Friendly staff & their working hours are great - very stress free.

26-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Frieda in St Anton.

Jim Hardy was very helpful in putting together a ski package with people flying from different airports. He was also clear and precise about the package.

25-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Sarenne in Alpe d'Huez.

Helpful staff, good service

25-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Paradis in La Plagne.

I spoke to three several representatives with varying helpfulness.

23-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Belette in Les Arcs 2000.

I dealt with Richard Parkinson and he made our experience very simple.
Good options within 24 hours and informative throughout the process.

23-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Anemones in Courchevel 1850.

Damian was really helpful and most importantly knew what he was talking about.

19-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel Post in St Anton.

Informative, easy to use and quick.

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Peclet in Val Thorens.

Since receiving the email promoting the Chalets available and making contact the response has been great no matter how many different enquiries. the responses received instilled trust in booking through IGLU which is ultimately why we commenced with the booking in question

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Marmotton in Les Arc Peisey Vallandry.

The website indicated a reduced rate for the week, which is why I chose to book through Iglu rather than SkiBeat. The Iglu rep said this was a mistake but was able to offer me a £10 reduction (instead of the £34 advertised). The website has since been updated.

The rep was very helpful but I believe you should honour the price advertised.

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Pregentil in Alpe d'Huez.

Very friendly, efficient and helpful .

16-Sep

Ski holidays in Hotel Plein Sud in Serre Chevalier.

The service I received was first class. The Customer Service Officer was extremely helpful and very professional. I will definitely use Iglu Ski again.

15-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet La Foret in La Plagne 1800.

Very helpful and got us a good deal

15-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Val Rogoney in Val d'Isere.

i was looked after very well by Jake Keyte. It was quite a stilted process from my end, with a number of my party deciding very late on that there was a problem with the booking dates. jack was accommodating to this, and in the end helped me in changing the chalet size at the last minute and getting us a very good deal on both packages we were considering.

15-Sep

Ski holidays in Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez (La Sarenne) in Alpe d'Huez.

Helpful and friendly, easier and quicker than doing the booking online..

14-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Marguerite in La Plagne 1800.

Happy with the booking, however when coming to add an extra I was promised 3 phone calls back which I never got. Otherwise would've been an excellent.

13-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Ysopes in Les Gets.

Very helpful efficient and friendly

12-Sep

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Anemones in Courchevel 1850.

Have used Iglu three times before now and always have a good experience.