Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 1866 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Hotel Serre Palas in Les Deux Alpes.

Operator was very friendly, although they didn't call back when they said they would.

Ski holidays in Hotel Portavescovo in Arabba.

As a regular customer I have experienced nothing but the highest level of service and commitment to my requests!

Ski holidays in Hotel Sport Berger in Saalbach.

spoke to 2 people and they were very helpful indeed,

Ski holidays in Sporthotel Arabba in Arabba.

Excellent, fast and efficient booking service from Christian.Answered all my questions, and I booked with confidence.

Ski holidays in Chalet Marguerite in La Plagne 1800.

very helpful and personal service

Ski holidays in Hotel Cubil in Pas de la Casa.

It was great to be able to speak to a person and discuss through a few things, rather than tick a few boxes on the computer and hope i got in right. Spoke to Mark who was both help and knowledgeable and gave me a direct line to contact if i had any queries or issues. Sure enough later on i had a query, the phone was answered quickly and i was re assured. many thanks iglu for providing a personal service.

Ski holidays in Gasthaus Pramstraller in Mayrhofen.

The fact that they are open on the weekend is very helpful. I was able to book my holiday vey quickly and the customer service was great.

Ski holidays in Club Med Cervinia in Cervinia.

Booking the trip with Nick was excellent he really knows his stuff and makes very good suggestions.
However the people handling the booking have got the price wrong so now I need to sort it out, so only good.

Ski holidays in Chalet Philippe in Alpe d'Huez.

Quick to contact me back and supplied all the information I needed.

Ski holidays in Hotel Les Lutins in Les Deux Alpes.

Superb service, thank you

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Sapiniere in Chamonix.

Well informed and helpful

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Dome in Tignes Les Boisses.

Excellent service. Highly recommend

Ski holidays in Chalet Ariondaz in Courchevel 1650.

Very good and helpful. Very nice girl and very polite

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Le Dome in Tignes Les Boisses.

Easy website with clear information. Very helpful on the phone.

Ski holidays in Hotels Tremplin & Eterlou in Meribel.

Holiday was booked without hassle.. Process was easy and explained. I would rather book directly online but over the phone was fine.

19-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia-Soldeu in Soldeu el Tarter.

Good service offering discounted skiing holiday. Just what we wanted!!

19-Oct

Ski holidays in Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez (La Sarenne) in Alpe d'Huez.

Thank you Alex for sorting this out within 24 hours
It was a pleasure dealing with you
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Great customer service !!!!
Used Igluski twice now and the customer service has been spot on will definitely use Igluski again

18-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Estrella in Courchevel 1650.

Obliging and helpful

18-Oct

Ski holidays in Hotel Himalaia in Pas de la Casa.

BOOKED A CERTAIN HOTEL & TRAVEL OPERATOR CONFIRMATION HAS SHOW N A DIFFERENT HOTEL IN A DIFFERENT RESORT!!!!!!!

Sir - Please accept my apologies for this and any subsequent misunderstanding. I know that you currently liaising with my colleague and we'll do our utmost to get this rectified.

Kind regards

Peter
18-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Flo in Morzine.

good

17-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Frieda in St Anton.

service so far great mostly by phone and email very helpful all round . But we have not had the holiday yet so i hope this is matched in St Anton THANKS

17-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Camille in Tignes Le Lavachet.

i'm rarely Impressed, however Iglu folk (Mark this year) have never failed to get it, get it right, and keep getting it right, which is why I keep giving them business.

Good stuff

17-Oct

Ski holidays in Park Place Lodge in Fernie.

Elliot has been very helpful in helping us find the right holiday.
Thanks you
Simon Thom & Jonny Booth

17-Oct

Ski holidays in Chalet Chaberton in Montgenevre.

Lucy was very patient in dealing with our requests, she was knowledgable about resorts and spent time to find , what we hope should be the ideal ski holiday to match our needs. Excellent personal service.

17-Oct

Ski holidays in Edelweiss Hotel in Sauze d'Oulx.

Excellent when directly on phone
Would be good to know secondary operator earlier
Would be good to get direct line showing when have missed call so can just call bavk rather than look for where wrote direct line in prev messages