Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 2577 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Curling in Tignes.

Iglu are always able to access a large proportion of the chalets available much quicker than looking on your own, and the prices are always the best you can find for each property. Will use again and again.

Ski holidays in Club Med Val Thorens Sensations in Val Thorens.

very helpful

Ski holidays in Hotel Traube in Zell am See.

Good

Ski holidays in Chalet Vieux Logis in Alpe d'Huez.

Very patient staff, not too pushy to sell. Phil, Seb and Lucy all very helpful and even when I changed the week of the holiday it was no trouble for them to search all over again. Polite friendly phone manner. Would have no hesitation in using again

Ski holidays in Magic Hotel in Pas de la Casa.

Helpful operators who try to find packages that suit the needs of buyers.

Ski holidays in Hotel Strolz in Mayrhofen.

Very good & knowledgeable staff

Ski holidays in Chalet Christian in Alpe d'Huez.

• Ski holidays in Chalet Philippe in Alpe d'Huez.

Worst travel agent I have ever experienced, constantly being passed from agent to agent, and when doing a group booking for 22 people with lots of needs/questions would be helpful to have one agent who actually knows what they're are doing. Prices of various things for example ski passes were quoted different by different agents. Shocking service. Never will I use Iglu again.

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in Soldeu el Tarter.

We dealt with Lucy and I cannot stress how amazing she was. She was so patient, thorough and just dedicated to getting us a great holiday. She was fabulous!!!
Thank you sooooooooo much!

Ski holidays in Chalet Cristal 3 in Val d'Isere.

Excellent service on the phone Holliday booked quickly

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel L'Aiguille Percée in Tignes Le Lac.

The person I spoke to succeeded in finding me the right holiday quickly, but could have been a little more enthusiastic

Ski holidays in Club Med Arcs Extreme in Les Arcs 2000.

Excellent agent Adrian Scott, he has served me several times - great service

Ski holidays in Chalet Oliver in La Rosiere.

Knowledgeable, pleasant & efficient!

Ski holidays in Hotel Del Clos in Soldeu el Tarter.

Spoke to the operative on the phone about 20 mins to 10pm on a Friday evening - i.e. just before close.
As soon as I said "hey they, don't need any information, ready to book, let's go.", he perked up and was happy to sort everything really quickly. No problems at all, very helpful and efficient. Entire process pretty smooth and everything is now booked.
Nice work.

Ski holidays in Landhaus Tyrol in Soll.

Fast easy service and the prices matched those advertised

Ski holidays in Residence Ours Blanc in Les Deux Alpes.

Laurianne was extremely helpful and clear, rang me back promptly twice and ensured all my questions were answered. The only odd thing is that I still don't know whether my holiday is booked or not, but I understand that is down to Nielsen, not IgluSki.

Ski holidays in Coast Blackcomb Suites in Whistler.

We book twice a year with igluski as they give such good service and have got to know Chrispin over the years. Our skiing friends are now using them as well.

Ski holidays in Les Pleiades Apartments in Flaine.

Efficient. Sensible price. Less painful to deal with them than neilson direct

Ski holidays in Chalet Annalise in Alpe d'Huez.

Very helpful, great service!

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Ski Lodge Aigle in Tignes Le Lac.

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Club Med La Plagne 2100 in La Plagne.

Knowledgeable with good customer service skills demonstrated

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Club Le Panorama in Les Deux Alpes.

Very helpful and honest advice. Rang me back when they said they would.

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Saaserhof in Saas Fee.

Very good

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Montana in La Tania.

Jake was great called and emailed me and was very helpful. Will use again.

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Euro Ski Hotel in Soldeu el Tarter.

Very attentive... Contact regularly
Felt very looked after. Very happy thank you

25-Jan

Ski holidays in Hotel Bruxelles in Soldeu el Tarter.