Iglu Ski Reviews

Consumer ratings of Iglu Ski

Feedback for www.igluski.com has been compiled from 3154 Customer Reviews

• 08/07/2013
  • The UK’s largest independent ski agent, offering the widest choice of ski holidays online and with full financial security with ABTA and ATOL. We have been trading for 15 years and offer ski deals to over 100 ski resorts in 20 countries from over 60 tour operators. This gives us the absolute best variety of ski holidays anywhere. As a totally independent company we are not financially connected with any tour operator. This fully independent viewpoint lets us go the extra mile to find you the best choice. We actually offer over 90% of the UK ski package holiday market (and counting!) - meaning there aren't many stones left unturned!

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.igluski.com

Ski holidays in Chalet Murr in St Anton.

Great service from Elliot on the phone.

Ski holidays in Clubhotel Morgan in Risoul.

Good price match

Ski holidays in Chalet Spitzberg in Les Arcs 2000.

great service

Ski holidays in Chalet Chapelle Grande in Morzine.

Jake was very informative when needed.

Ski holidays in in .

Efficient knowledgeable about resort listened to what I wanted will use this company again and recommend to friends thx you

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Abendrot in Ischgl.

Happy with the booking and service provided. Agent (Damien) was friendly and knowledgeable of the resort. Many Thanks

01-Jul

Ski holidays in Chalet Caron in Val Thorens.

Very helpful, available to talk until late and information on hand. Thanks Harriet

30-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl in Obergurgl.

Great service and very helpful staff. Could have dropped to "good" due to a name spelling typo error but that was the only issue and sorted immediately. Great telephone manner and willing to price match too��

30-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Crazy Reindeer in Levi.

Great customer service, got the booking information very quickly and a great price

29-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Excellent and informative sales advisor.

29-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Vancouver in Plagne Soleil.

The representative was polite, helpful, knowledgeable and called when she said she would.
I was very happy with the service I received on the phone and by e-mail.

28-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Kulm in St Moritz.

Justin is great . He sorted out ski holiday and was very patient and helpful when we kept asking to quote for different things and got the information we needed quickly and efficiently

27-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Bellevue in Obergurgl.

Very good experience with the Igluski agent but the interaction with Inghams could have been better.

I would probably go straight to Inghams for future holiday bookings.

26-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Le Sommet in Val Thorens.

Great service.

26-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere.

Very good service. Answered and sorted out all our queries. Thanks.

26-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Bandire in Val d'Isere.

Helena Pickford was amazing! It took me weeks to book our group's skiing holiday for 2016 and I had to make sure I picked the right place that was going to be just as good as our ski holiday this year through Iglu. Helena was so patient and helped in every way she could, she even stayed late just to speak to me! Can't thank her enough for all her help and everyone is really excited that it is all booked!! Thanks again! Sian Jones

25-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Sonneck in Lech.

This is the second time we've been with Iglu Ski. The booking was very easy and fast. The staff have always been very nice and the value is excellent.

25-Jun

Ski holidays in Club Med Cervinia in Cervinia.

Very helpful, very patient and got us what we wanted for the price we wanted, highly recommend!

25-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Derby in Sauze d'Oulx.

They were very efficient

24-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Hotel Les Cimes in Alpe d'Huez.

Have used Iglu Ski before and was a returning customer. Thomas was my contact this time and he was exemplary! He did exactly what he said he would, provided information and ensured all was clear. Would definitely use again. Very smooth booking and hopefully the holiday will be just as smooth!!! Thank you for your help!

23-Jun

Ski holidays in Chalet Les Arolles in Tignes Le Lac.

Very good service and attention to our tequirent

23-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Tiefenbrunner in Kitzbuhel.

Helpful and knowledgeable service. Booked my holiday accurately.

22-Jun

Ski holidays in Hotel Mezdí in Corvara/Colfosco.

Very efficient and quick in responding to my enquiries

22-Jun

Ski holidays in The Fairmont Banff Springs in Banff.

I was impressed that you that provided the same holiday as Crystal at 15% less and the service I got from your telephone representative was excellent; he was knowledgeable, provided sensible advise and most importantly, got back to me when he said he would.

21-Jun

Ski holidays in Alpaka Lodge in Tignes.

Have used Iglu many times for large group ski trips. Always helpful and accomodating. Excellent service. Will continue to use them for all my future trips.
Special thanks to Justin (James) Pickford