Healthspan Reviews

Consumer ratings of Healthspan

Feedback for www.healthspan.co.uk has been compiled from 21269 Customer Reviews

• 13/02/2014
  • With 18 years' experience of supplying quality vitamins and nutritional supplements to many thousands of customers in the UK and beyond, Healthspan offers a comprehensive range of expert-formulated products at prices that are hard to beat.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.healthspan.co.uk

Evening Primrose Oil 1,000mg - 180 capsules

Service rating : Prompt service and reasonable prices.
Product: Waiting for it to help against hot flashes.

Omega 3 650mg - 160 Capsules

Service rating : Price good, easy shopping and secure delivery. A very satisfactory way to get what we need here in Spain with no hassle.
Product: Can't be sure but am told it keeps bad cholestrol low!

Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids - 320 Tablets

Service rating : It's easy and the products are good quality at a reasonable price.
Product: I take Vit C to help with overall health, combat colds and help retain iron.

Omega 3 1,000mg - 120 Capsules

• Rose Hip - 120 Tablets
  • Calcium & Vitamin D - 240 tablets

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Joint care

Night Time 5-HTP - 60 tablets

Service rating : Prompt deliverery.
Product: These tablets do relax you if taken one hour before bed.

Optiflex Glucosamine 1,500mg - 240 Tablets

Service rating : Always delivered in a timely manner.
Product: Seems to work well on my husband's knees; diagnosed with osteoarthritis about 5 years ago and prognosis of further deterioration. Taking these glucosamine tablets coupled with cold liver oil and strengthening exercises his knees are less painful and has continued to run, ride his bike and complete long walks. He stopped taking them for a month or so to see if it was placebo effect and the pain returned so started them again.

Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids - 320 Tablets

Service rating : They work hard at keeping their product range but as noted above not a great fan of reducing quantity to maintain price.
Product: This is a product of good quality it was just a pity the quantity was reduced per packet to retain the price level.

Pro 5 - 90 capsules

Service rating : I have used Chondromax for several years now and they are always 100%. I now use several different preparations from them and find they all do what it says on the box. The service is second to none and if you have a problem a phone call will get you a quick response and all your uncertainties put to rest.
Product: I could not live without Chondromax for my Arthritis. It makes the pain manageable so I can get through the day without limitations. This was the first thing I had from Healthspan and after taking for two to three years I thought my Arthritis had gone so I could stop taking the tablets. Not a good idea! I was soon taking them again and making a note to remember that the Arthritis had only gone because of the Chondromax.

Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1,000mg - 320 Tablets

• Omega 3 1,000mg - 240 Capsules

Service rating : always quick and efficient
Product: use for joints

Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids - 320 Tablets

Service rating : I have never had any problems with payment acceptance or delivery.
Product: I don't get so many colds these days although I did catch a particularly unpleasant bout of 'flu earlier this year.

Vitamin B Complex - 360 Tablets

Service rating : Very reliable for service, quality and delivery times.
Product: Getting older I feel the need to keep up with my vitamins (67) and I trust Healthspan for price and quality.

Double Strength Acai Berry 4,000mg - 120 Tablets

• Green Tea Extract - 90 Tablets
  • Royal Jelly - 90 Capsules

God service,thanks

Super Strength Rose Hip - 90 tablets

Service rating : simple to order and prompt delivery
Product: HELPS STRENGTHEN MY BONES

ChondroMax - 120 Tablets

• Super20 Pro - 60 Capsules

Service rating : Always good prompt service and delivery
Product: Need to give it more time for it to help my joints

Soy Isoflavones - 120 tablets

Service rating : Delivery isn't as quick is it used to be but it's still quite acceptable.
Product: It reduces the frequency & intensity of hot flushes.

ChondroMax - 120 Tablets

Service rating : An easy ordering process with good regular customer rewards.
Product: An excellent product which has eased my toe joint pain over several years. Good quality and good price

Co-enzyme Q10 100mg - 60 Capsules

• Garlic 1,200mg - 240 Tablets
  • Ginkgo & Ginseng - 120 Tablets

Service rating : Excellent products and service - as slways
Product: Helps in my continuing fight against cancer

Osteo Complete - 240 Tablets

• Peppermint - 180 capsules
  • Vitamin B12 - 240 Tablets

Convenient and reliable, though a little expensive. No idea how to respond to the words above/ They all do what I hope for.

Cod Liver Oil 1,000mg - 240 capsules

Service rating : Always a good service with quick delivery
Product: Very pleased with this product

MultiVitality® Pro - 90 tablets

• Super Strength Omega 3 - 180 Capsules

Service rating : Healthspan is prompt but have done away with container packing. bubble packs are inconvenient to manage. I tend to put them into empty bottles of other brands, This ultimately advertises the other brand container to my friends rather than Healthspan. You should think of bringing back the container or provide an alternative price if one wishes to buy in containers.
Product: I have been switching between brands but healthspan not only has better strengths of multivitality tablets but also includes probiotic properties included. Cost wise it is much more competitive than branded ones. In terms of benefits, there are mixed opinions on benefits of taking multivitamins, but I feel good, making me believe there are some benefits taking them.

Plant Sterols 800mg - 90 tablets

• Optiflex Glucosamine 1,500mg - 240 Tablets

Service rating : Easy to buy online and come with the post, through the letter box. Good value
Product: Helps to reduce cholesterol levels in someone who dislikes low fat spreads

NEW Replenish instant skin perfector - 30ml tube

• Replenish neck and décolletage cream - 50ml tube

Service rating : I buy lots of supplements from healthspan which i like and it is easy to order and recieve, if only the prices were a little lower
Product: My skin really looks good it seems to smooth my skin

EquiFlex - 1488g

Service rating : Easy to use website and fast delivery
Product: Good products at sensible prices

Super Strength Vitamin D3 - 240 tablets

• Garlic 1,200mg - 240 Tablets

Service rating : Good choice of products. Like the letterbox friendly packaging. Don't like constant reminders to purchase but they are only trying to stay in business I suppose.
Product: Good service. Swift delivery time. Like the letterbox size boxes. Preferred the loose flat box containing the tablets instead of the bubble pack. I use the product because I think it helps lift my mood.

MagiCalm - 60 Tablets

• Ester-C 1,000mg - 90 Tablets

Service rating : Delivery times too slow
Product: Delivery times are too slow