Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1708 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk

Currency service

Excellent customer service,knowledgeable advisers and always helpful

Good iPad app.

30-Sep-2016
Good phone support service.
Could be clearer when fund trades will be made when an order is placed.
Fees... though some good fund reductions through the platform.

Drawdown

Overall a straight forward move into drawdown.

Vantage SIPP

Actually fair service. A fifth box would be useful. Not really bad enough to rate poor but equally not good. Marked poor because I do want the feedback read.

First responder didn't know the answer to my question but did check . Came back with a response that didn't solve my problem -although it was never going to be a quick fix.

Answered the bare minimum without really seeming to take an interest in trying for a solution or expanding on options - due I think to lack of experience and or understanding.

Note I have had two pervious issues with HG this year, for one of which I received compensation . I am not generally a serial complainer and I have had good service as well over the past few months . I chose to put my entire pension with HL as I have dealt with them in the past and have been happy. Smaller comany then - sense now is that things are a bit more clinical and formulaic.

This pension issue is however a big one for me and I will need to call back and pursue it further .

Financial Advice

Taken all the pressures of managing my investments

Vantage SIPP

very easy to know everything that is happening

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Clear and easy to use website and app, good service, everything clearly explained.

Very good service

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I have only had this account for a very short time but I have always found it easy to obtain information from HL when needed.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Transfers to H-L are handled efficiently and quickly. There is an abundance of funds as well as shares to invest in with the expense cut to a very competitive level.

Okay service.

Vantage SIPP

Good customer service answering questions before transfer. Quick and easy transfer. Online service much easier to use than my old pension provider (it actually works!). Love it. Well done HL

Currency service

Worked well, however for a service that competes with the best in the market it needs to be available 24/7.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

HL vantage account is easy to set up and use.

30-Sep-2016
HL Vantage account is easy to set up and use

Vantage SIPP

So easy to do and plenty of information to make the choices to suit your goals

Vantage SIPP

Just took to long with to many phone calls

Vantage SIPP

Excellent service with good collection of stock investments

Vantage SIPP

I transferred to the HL Sipp as I wanted more visibility of my stocks and greater freedom of manouevre. The transition was very easy and I am delighted with the new service.

Currency service

Efficient, easy to use with friendly, helpful and most importantly, competent support professionals..

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very easy transfer, highly competitive fee structure. Very happy with the service.

22-Sep

Financial Advice

Very impressed. My financial advisor explained everything very clearly and concisely and always responded very quickly to any queries I raised. Would highly recommend!

16-Sep

Vantage SIPP

As a newcomer I am very satisfied with the service received. Thank you!

15-Sep

Financial Advice

They were very informative and made things easy to understand.

14-Sep

Very efficient

13-Sep

Vantage SIPP

Allows you to take complete control over your money with good clear information and an easy to navigate website.
No complaints at all