Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 990 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk

very user friendly

SIPP

Everything has been good so far. Website very informative and easy to navigate.

SIPP

I have been a client of H/G for many years and have always been very pleased with their service.

SIPP

There should be a more convenient way than snail mail to manage company contributions.

SIPP

Transferred multiple pensions to SIPP - effected very quickly.

SIPP

Information is presented clearly and the website is easy to use

29-Aug

SIPP

Great communication - even though I am a relatively small investor, I feel part of a dynamic team and my precious money is being given the same respect and advantages as everyone else! I also am much more interested in the financial world in general due to the regular newsletters.

29-Aug

SIPP

Would like to see cash accounts offered with decent rates particularly term bond accounts

28-Aug

SIPP

Always answer the phone efficiency with knowledgeable people. I've had no experience of their charges yet. I hope I don't get a nasty shock!

27-Aug

Easy to use

26-Aug

SIPP

Website always available and intuitive in use

26-Aug

SIPP

Dealing is quick and easy and you can do everything you want online.

15-Aug

Annuity service

In my case there were quite unnecessary delays due to the fact I was getting quotes from the same provider through HL and also Age Partnership, & both middlemen could not talk to each other. This delay caused me financial loss, as in all this duplication of effort my fund value went down. The two middlemen should have communication to decide quickly.

Thank you for your feedback and also for choosing Hargreaves Lansdown to provide the annuity. Once you applied, the annuity was set up in 3 weeks, but we note your concerns and will be in touch to discuss your feedback in more detail.

Ruth Richards, Head of Retirement
15-Aug

Annuity service

The first payment from my annuity arranged by Hargreaves Lansdown has just been paid. The whole process which had totally bewildered me till I contacted them was completed with no worries for me. They were totally helpful, answered all my questions and dealt with everything in the most polite, friendly and efficient manner
I would certainly recommendthis company to anyone in my position, they in fact were recommended to me by a cousin and also my sister used them for her annuity.
Yours sincerely
Lorraine Kirby.

Annuity service

They sorted out my annuity very efficiently . The person who sorted it was very professional .

Annuity service

Found advice and information first class in relation to taking my private pension and would not hesitate in using the HL again for any future investments.

Annuity service

Very effecient, took all the hassle out of annuity application

Annuity service

Very professional, informative and efficient.

Annuity service

The account manager was very good & professional.

Annuity service

From the first phone call to receiving a much improved annuity compared to my initial offer from my provider the service offered was first class. Would highly recommend.

Annuity service

Excellent service, the pension transfer and the pension payment was all arranged within 2 weeks.

Annuity service

Excellent advice was received.....much appreciated. Thank you

Excellent advice received

23-Jul-2014

Annuity service

Very straightforward, but I'm not sure where they earned their £3.5k fee..........

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you found our service to be straightforward.

We pride ourselves on making our annuity service as uncomplicated as possible. This includes making it easy to access enhanced rates.

By taking details about your health and lifestyle we were quickly able to beat the quote you had obtained elsewhere and secure a rate 15% higher than that offered by another provider on our panel.

Russell Wright, Hargreaves Lansdown Annuities

22-Jul-2014

Annuity service

Managed to improve and better my own research for my annuity, very pleased.

21-Jul-2014

Annuity service

I didn't have a clue about pension matters and Daniel Turner was extremely helpful in explaining what my options were and assisting in providing illustrations. I would recommend Hargreaves Lansdown's service to anybody.