Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1315 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
27-May

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I am very pleased with the service that Hargreaves Lansdown provides. It meets my requirements perfectly.

23-May

EFFICIENT AND POLITE SERVICE

17-May

Vantage SIPP

Fast and efficient. Plenty of helpful information and willing to answer questions promptly.

17-May

Vantage SIPP

Great service, very good website and customer service. The iPhone app is great but should be enhanced to reflect web functionalities (eg topping up)

14-May

Income Drawdown

Accurate and helpful service, all requests handled successfully but I had thought the turn around time would have been a bit shorter, based on previous experiences with HL.

Annuity service

Very happy with the way Hargreaves Lansdown have dealt with my annuity; all set up with the minimum of fuss and I was kept up to date at all time as to when the first payments would be made etc.

Vantage SIPP

Good straightforward process with excellent choices.

Income Drawdown

Excellent service in all departments. Delighted with the advice,product and outcome.

11-May-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Lots of good timely information. My only concern is that I dont get to see any of the reports etc. put out by companies whose shares I hold in my HL account.

Thank you for your feedback. It’s easy to sign up to receive reports and news about the shares you hold – we will contact you directly to explain how to do this. You can also sign up to receive expert research on over 150 popular shares straight to your inbox: www.hl.co.uk/shares/share-research/register-for-research-updates.

Thomas Higham – Investment Helpdesk Manager
11-May-2015

Vantage SIPP

Response to any queries has been very swift. The website is excellent, especially being able to view daily changes in your SIPP.

10-May-2015

Vantage SIPP

The service is first class and the info & flyers are to the point,adequate, not too frequent

Income Drawdown

The service could not have been any better

Annuity service

Initial thoughts were very good - but was disappointed when initial annuity amount was reduced on receipt of GP's response. I was advised of this reduction by a letter dated 23rd April, with response required by 23rd April! It transpires that this was a typo.
Also my quoted alcohol intake was based on last three months, Just Retirement evidently require a minimum 12 month average [which my GP advised] - I don't believe the requirement of a 12 month figure was clear in the original documents completed online.

Following our discussions with Just Retirement, they have now agreed to increase your annuity to the original rate you accepted. I hope you are happy with this outcome.

Russell Wright – Hargreaves Lansdown

Currency service

Good value , friendly helpful staff

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Nice people know their systems.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

EASY TO DEAL WITH MY ISA AND INVESTMENTS ONLINE AND OTHERWISE VERY HELPFUL WHENEVER I HAVE A QUERY MY PARTNER HAS HER SIPP WITH HL AND I INTENMD TO TRANSFER MINE WHEN I GET THE OPPORTUNITY.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

I have been very happy with all dealings with HL.

Annuity service

Efficient, professional and knowledgable. Great service.

Income Drawdown

Excellent service. Easy to set up and efficiently executed.

Portfolio Management Service

Always get to speak to someone who can help or be transferred.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

No complaints whatsoever. Very professional.

03-May-2015

Currency service

Very efficient service and helpful staff

02-May-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Providing a straightforward and excellent service in a cost effective manner

01-May-2015

Vantage SIPP

Excellent, I am new to investments and it has been really easy to get help and to use the wesite/app.

01-May-2015

Income Drawdown

Setting up my Income Drawdown Account was simple and straightforward. Any queries were answered speedily. HL always provide a first rate service.