Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1561 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
21-May

Portfolio Management Service

Very efficient & responsive!

06-May-2016

Vantage SIPP

Admin execution is excellent.
Price reasonable.
I would have liked to move over a cash pot which has some (very small) protected benefit but HL insisted on IFA so this is staying put unfortunately. Having some latitude where the benefit value (rather than the pot value) is very small would be helpful.

04-May-2016

Great Service

01-May-2016

Drawdown

No further comment (and, Feefo, please stop insisting on completion of the comment box before enabling submission, that is too restrictive and un-HL like).

Vantage SIPP

Exceptional quality of service is standard. I can't fault them.

Currency service

Very efficient and informative.

Vantage SIPP

Web site and mobile app are excellent

Very helpful and polite

Currency service

Have been extremely helpful in transferring a number of investments, including a pension fund, to the HL trading platform. I now find that a number of areas which in the past have seemed clouded in a fog of jargon by various asset management companies are now crystal clear, easy to understand and manageable.

Vantage SIPP

good but charges expensive, otherwise would recommend to others

Annuity service

Prompt excellent, personal and efficient service, very impressive.

Annuity service

The process was quick but it costs too much, I think the commission was excessive

Vantage SIPP

High charges detract from otherwise excellent service

Portfolio Management Service

I am extremely pleased with the way I am treated by HL.
My financial adviser Colin Plumb is very helpful and explains difficult concepts in an understandable way. I am very pleased with the results of his investments

Efficient,convenient dealing service.
Good up-to-date information service.
Administration excellent.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very professional. Smashing advice. Reasonable charging.

Portfolio Management Service

Very good on line website, very good service from all staff

Portfolio Management Service

Very pleased with service, very informative website.

Vantage SIPP

Sipp was easy to set up but found the customer service disappointing and unhelpful. Charges seem reasonable, but too early to tell if a good or bad investment.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. It's certainly not what we aim for, so we'll be in touch to discuss how we can do things better for you in the future.

Jack Williams, SIPP Account Manager

Vantage SIPP

A little expensive to trade. However, possibly one of the best and informative websites I have ever seen. The up to date info on stock trading is amazing. The call centre isn't the best as any info required is always vague, as they can't give advice.

Brilliant!

Vantage SIPP

The transfers went through very well

Vantage SIPP

Instant data online, good discounts on funds.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Just moved shares across from another provider for my wife and I. Easy to use service, on line information excellent, had to ring twice and staff very knowledgeable and very helpful.

On line setting up of ISA very easy although I do think that the charges could have been better explained as we ended up having to sell shares to cover charges when setting up ISA and as a consequence our dividend income, which we rely on, will be reduced in the future, which I am not at all happy about. A subsequent phone call has explained how we can avoid this in future but that is the only thing I would criticise at this stage.