Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1648 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk

Vantage SIPP

Easy to access information through the Hargreaves and Lansdown web site.

No problems.

Vantage SIPP

so simple and straightforward wish i had done it sooner

Vantage SIPP

Hargreaves staff answer the phone promptly when I need advice.
And their knowledge and and advice is second to none

Too many emails

Vantage SIPP

Would be nice if the trade instructions were carried out quicker as often waiting 10-12 hours

Vantage SIPP

Transfer done quite promptly.
Very straight forward website to navigate and trade on.
Overall very impressed with service.
If I was to make a small criticism it would be that the website seems to be a tiny bit slow sometimes, but this is only a very small criticism.

It works for me

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I have only just invested in HL so can not fully appreciate the service but what I have experienced so far is good.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Could be easier to use and top up...not intuitive , button layout could be better for performance, add additional investment etc.
I'd like tools which show performance of my holdings based on when invested each amount. I'd like to compare that performance with other investments including cash and relevant index. Etc

Vantage SIPP

I don't have much experience speaking to any one at h&l however so for I've had no problems with the service.

Vantage SIPP

Very user friendly website, and any calls made have been meet with polite staff and more importantly answers.

Vantage SIPP

Efficient communication and user friendly system. Really happy for the moment !

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Excellent and easy to navigate the website and also superb customer service by phone or post.

Easy to use services.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I viewed the services of a few brokers before deciding on HL, and think I made the right choice. I've found the website very easy to use & understand, the content is excellent, and fees very reasonable. There's even an app to keep up to date on the move.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Have been satisfied with dealings and performance

Vantage SIPP

if you have any queries their is alway's somebody at the end of a phone who is very good at explaining things in layman's terms.

Not bad. So far.

Vantage SIPP

Excellent website. Simple and easy to buy shares online.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very impressed with the website platform and App. Nice clear and easy to use.

Little be surprised to see a chunky fee being taken from the income, as I don't think it was that clear this would happen.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I had never purchased any shares before but this was a wonderful introduction

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very helpful and the stockbrokers explain everything in detail and if there is anything I'm unsure of I ask them and they go through it very clearly and precise. Thank You.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Extremely helpful on phone when setting up new account all followed up by the necessary paperwork by post. Much less hassle than setting up accounts in Building Societies and hopefully a better interest rate!.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Easy to set up, clear information.