Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1036 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
18-Sep

SIPP

love the website, easy to see whats going on with my investments, articles help explain trends, have learned a lot from the experience so far with HL

Very easy to use

Worked well - limited involvement - good electronic process

SIPP

Effective online tools, competitive rates, and personal service from knowledgeable and helpful staff. A powerful combination.

16-Sep

SIPP

Good reliable company to deal with.

16-Sep-2014
HL know the financial market

16-Sep

SIPP

Straight forward to transfer my funds into the SIPP and monitor it through the 'My Account' Portal.

SIPP

and excellent company with a very good web site very easy to use 1st class at a reasonable price

SIPP

The service is generally good. I do not read the 'Investment Times' and would like to see the option to opt out of receiving the publication.

Thank you for your comment. We have updated our records so you should no longer receive the Investment Times newsletter. If you would like to start receiving it again in the future (there’s no charge), just let us know.
Kind regards
Jack Williams, SIPP Account Manager

SIPP

Excellent advice and good service, responded rapidly to any questions

SIPP

The transfer of my pension was very painless and easy.

SIPP

Well-informed prompt and personal service.

14-Sep

SIPP

In recent years I have never dealt with a company that is efficient and gets what you want done. Many thanks

SIPP

Excellent service and very informative.

Easy to use & navigate.

SIPP

Sometimes I get confused by which issue of a fund to use due to the array of classes. (Eg Class R, S, T, etc.) so I sometimes end up with 2 classes of same fund which comes out on separate lines on my SIPP screen
Also still not got round to converting and reason is that I don't fully understand it.
Make platform charges more visible - be open & transparent

Thank you for your feedback. The reason you’re seeing different fund classes is the launch of new lower cost funds, many of which are only available to Hargreaves Lansdown clients. We will call you to talk you through how you can use your online account to convert your old funds to the new versions – which will tidy up your holdings. You can view a history of fees charged through your online account too – again, we’ll talk you through how to view this when we speak.
Kind regards
Jack Williams – SIPP Account Manager

12-Sep

SIPP

I like website, app and top 150 funds, monthly mag and investment videos. I don't like the fact that there is no ISA cash account paying a decent interest rate linked. I don't like the fact that some alternative investments, trusts etc aren't better marketed or discussed v. Often. I would wish to see the possibility of investing in things such as mini bonds.

12-Sep

SIPP

user friendly, reliable website with wide selection of stocks to choose from

11-Sep

All I need.

11-Sep

SIPP

I just wish I had transferred my pension sooner. An excellent service with great research and analysis tools.

10-Sep

SIPP

good flow of information and easy access to funds

10-Sep

SIPP

Very clear presentation of information on many funds & shares.
Easy to use website for on-line operation of my investments.
Polite and knowledgeable staff available if I have any queries.

good selection of products

ALWAYS POLITE COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE

SIPP

Good website and iPad app. Not the cheapeast platform provider though.

SIPP

Perhaps it's my level so non-expertise but I find the website difficult to navigate at time and remain confused about the concept of 'cash balances'