Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1594 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
14-Jun-2016

Financial Advice

Very professional company, Excellent website.

13-Jun-2016

Financial Advice

Always feel that I get the help I need from very professional service.

12-Jun-2016

Very good service

12-Jun-2016

Vantage SIPP

the gentleman was as helpful as he could be, although he could not gie me adise, he made the matter very clear with his explanation

11-Jun-2016

Vantage SIPP

Good website and plenty of telephone advice. The people seemed to know what they were talking about - quite rare in my experience of other telephone helplines!

11-Jun-2016

Financial Advice

Good, if a little remote.

10-Jun-2016

Financial Advice

Still early days as I only have account for three months. It would have been good for someone to phone and explain the ongoing charges.

10-Jun-2016

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

the company seem well organised no comments to report

Vantage Fund & Share Account

I àm a new customer and I have found the staff very helpful and know their products.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Good service, really helpful . Only wish this service was available when I was younger and richer.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Very easy to buy and sell shares, top up and confirmation of order received by email within 15 minutes of trading. Setting up an account and transferring all my share certificates to them for them to hold electronically went smoothly and staff were very attentive to my concerns and made the whole experience a pleasurable one, especially with the stress and worry about the certificates getting lost in the post and costing a small fortune to replace. Price to buy and sell stocks and share is very competitive.

All in all, if anyone is thinking about using HL, I would recommend them without hesitation.

Easy to use

Drawdown

Setting up a drawdown pension was very straightforward. one phone call, answered efficiently and effectively, sorted it out.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

I'm new to the computer world in my 80's and find your website easy to use and gives me all the information I want.

Annuity service

Always consistent, always polite, always understanding, you know you have obtained the best quote on the market and it's administration is 100%.
Would never deal with anyone else!!
Rob and Angela Rutter
Existing clients for SIPP and ISA

Annuity service

Information processed accurately and on a timely basis

Drawdown

Excellent information is provided by Hargreaves Lansdown regarding investments.
Very easy to operate on line.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Excellent service for many years. Hampered only by higher than average charges.

Drawdown

Staff were excellent, they are well informed and answered all my questions, they did everything they said they would do, promptly, Great customer service.

Drawdown

Always very efficient. Very polite, trained and helpful staff just a phone call away.

No problems

Self Invested Personal Pension

As Above

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very simple to set up and use

07-Jun-2016

Currency service

Helped me through the process of buying and transferring Swiss Francs in an efficient but friendly manner and got good rates !

07-Jun-2016