Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1344 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
24-Jun

Drawdown

Provides everything that I need to manage my investments and those of my wife, sister, children and grandchildren.

The only improvement I can suggest is to make it easier to see how the account charges from HL are calculated. It would be good to be able to see the value of funds etc times a stated percentage that equates to the charges taken each time.

Thank you for your feedback. It’s great to hear you and your family are benefiting from our service.

A breakdown of fees like you suggest is available on your online account. We will contact you to talk you through how to find it.

Ben Tivadar – Head of Pensions Helpdesk

Annuity service

I knew what I wanted Hargreaves Lansdown helped me to get it

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Everybody was most efficient and helpful. The process of transferring pension accounts was handled well and quickly.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Dear Sir,

The HL share and fund account is I think the best service for people wishing to invest their own money in stocks and shares. There is unlimited data available and an incredibly easy platform to buy shares.

Yours sincerely

Steve Williams

21-Jun

Portfolio Management Service

love the fact that I can use the Hargreaves Lansdown App to be be able to check my investments I also found my annual review very good

19-Jun

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

great service, really impressed.

17-Jun

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Excellent web site. Really easy to use and all the information you could possibly imagine in a few clicks.
Best I have used in the last 10 years!!

15-Jun

Drawdown

Most of their services are excellent. Services on funds and shares is excellent, although bond trading services could be improved.

Annuity service

I found HL to offer a very good service, their staff were friendly and very well informed. Any questions or concerns were answered or explained quickly and once I had decided what course to take I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the process was and how quickly the annuities were arranged. I would highly recommend HL to everyone.

Approachable and friendly service

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very straightforward to use, even for a beginner like me

11-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Too much info in some areas, not enough in others

Thank you for your feedback. The consultants on our Investment Helpdesk are happy to help if there is an area you need more information on. We will contact you directly to see how we can help.

Professional
Clear advice
Easy to contact
Easy to talk to
Transparent correspondence

Currency service

Good and fast service. Not the cheapest rate but I knew I could trust them to do what they said they'd do and still very competitive. Will I use them again? Definitely!

Glad they exist!

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Excellent customer service the staff are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Well done.

09-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I thought you guys were very good at first.
However although you have a very modern transparent style of operating on the Internet, the telephone staff are often a little less sharp.
I have therefore, after first being quite impressed, decided to leave funds with existing managers....

Thank you for your feedback. The consultants on our Investment Helpdesk receive in-depth training to provide full and accurate answers to client queries. If you ever wish to re-consider transferring investments to Hargreaves Lansdown please do not hesitate to contact us, we would be happy to help.

09-Jun-2015

Drawdown

easy to access, simple to trade and very helpful staff.

Currency service

The rating says it all. The service was flawless.

Portfolio Management Service

Have only recently begun dealing with them.

Portfolio Management Service

We have had only a reasonably short period (3 months) using the HL Portfolio management service. So far we have been very impressed but ask us again in a year or so and I think we may be able to either confirm our initial asseessment or give you a more all round assessment based on a full year

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very good service with easy access to information

07-Jun-2015

Vantage SIPP

Yes I am very pleased with SIPP and will tell friends about it. Thank you.

07-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Opening this account proved to be very difficult , if wasn't for my son ,I would not have bothered .The staff were unhelpful and arrogant the level of service was non-existent.

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry you found setting up the account difficult. In this case additional documents were required as we were unable to verify your address using the normal electronic checks. Our Helpdesk was on hand to answer your queries but I’m sorry you were not happy with the service.

06-Jun-2015

Vantage SIPP

I have found that Hargreaves Lansdown have a good web site which is easy to use. Telephone queries are always answered quickly and the staff are very knowlegeable.

05-Jun-2015

Drawdown

Simple to follow, manage and delivered on time