Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1282 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

As I have only been a client for 4 weeks and this is my first foray into trading, I am not really qualified to judge. However, I don't have any complaints so far.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very efficient, will definitely be using them again

Painless pension transfer

Excellent says it all!

Currency service

An excellent, professional service where you feel confident you are speaking to someone who knows what they are talking about and is giving you the best advice available.

Ease and simplicity.

Worked a treat!

Income Drawdown

I could understand why HL couldn't accept scanned documents which are legally binding and would have improved the speed of set up.

Portfolio Management Service

I am very happy with the service provided by Hargreaves Lansdown

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Information in plain english so easy to understand and make a informed judejment before investing

Vantage SIPP

Good service and web site, but 0.45% is expensive.

15-Apr

quality.of.staff.is.more.than.excellent

03-Apr-2015

User friendly website

03-Apr-2015

Annuity service

Excellent professional service without pressure to complete. All options explained to ensure I had a full understanding of what was available.

01-Apr-2015

Vantage Fund & Share Account

The fund allows me to indulge my fantasies of being in control of my finances and shows me the reality of my being totally useless at it.

Income Drawdown

I am always provided with splendid,helpful and very reliable service.

Vantage SIPP

So far seems ok - I'm still not entirely sure when the charges are going to hit me, but i'm sure they'll hit soon...

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Very good service. Always treated as an individual.

30-Mar-2015

Vantage SIPP

Fast, efficent, unbiased service, very highly recommended...!

30-Mar-2015

Vantage SIPP

Very straightforward to use. Very helpful and prompt help desk. A bit expensive but I think this is worth it for the confidence and service.

29-Mar-2015

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Always efficient and the web site is excellent

29-Mar-2015

Currency service

Very easy and quick to set up and use.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Instant & ongoing access to valuations is very helpful & everything sent through is clear & relatively jargon-free. I don't know why I didn't sign up earlier.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Excellent but noticeably expensive compared to rivals.

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Their research/info is excellent for someone like me who is choosing his own investments without professional advice.

Vantage SIPP

Very good informative website!