Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1466 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good

31-Jan

excellent service

31-Jan

Vantage SIPP

Always a human and staff are knowledgeable and helpful. There is a reason you are the most popular investment house in the UK. To put some icing on the cake though, you could improve the following:

Some of the hyperlinks to individual stocks in the full fact sheets (top 10 holdings list) are not available? I find this annoying. I would also like to be able to see more of the global exchanges, in real time, on the site.

Thanks for a great service.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Portfolio view for Bonds nit very user friendly as current value is not visible direclt (interests accrued not visible),

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

I have used the platform to transfer my cash ISA & existing equities into the Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA . It is seamless , easy to use & understand , quick to react to my requirements , I would recommend it to any Investor.

Portfolio Management Service

Efficient and professional service. An issue with the transfer of funds from another provider was dealt with speedily and I was kept informed of progress by polite and helpful staff until resolution. Online interface is clearly laid out and simple to navigate.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to your account online. Only downside of online trading is if the 'out of hours service' often doesn't work properly and therefore won't let you place money to buy shares for the following day.

Vantage SIPP

Service is efficient and as expected of a professional company.

The user account interface is outdated. By this I refer to the screen layouts being old fashioned and not intuitive. The screen layouts should be redesigned for tablet and smartphone use with csimple and clear layouts using tabs. For example watchlists are not easy to access and I find it confusing to work out what divident has been received and reinvested. There is no functionality to see historic fund valuations. I am a SIPP transfer client from JPM and I found the user experience in account management far simpler, better designed and overall far superior to the HL screen layouts.

Portfolio Management Service

Lots of issues concerning a simple change of bank accounts.

Took over 2 weeks to resolve and many calls from myself. Disappointing for a new pension arrangement client.

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry the process was not up to your expectations. We are currently looking into the reason for this delay.

Your comments have been referred to our Client Service Team who will be in touch with you directly in due course.

Laura Burridge, PMS Marketing Manager

28-Jan

Drawdown

My SIPP is still in cash so there is not much I can say at this stage. I was a bit put out that I had to pay £90 just before Christmas for something I know anyway.

I am thinking of investing in an income oriented emerging countries investment trust such as JEMI but I am waiting to see how far the correction in emerging markets is likely to go. My SIPP is a fairly small part of my portfolio so I can afford to wait as the income is not essential to cover my living costs. However, I will probably invest the cash quite soon.

28-Jan

Vantage Fund & Share Account

I found the Information given when setting up the account was excellent which allowed me to start trading almost immeadiatly

27-Jan

Annuity service

I was able to contact Hargreaves Lansdown easily and they dealt with my request to set up an annuity promptly and efficiently.

26-Jan

Annuity service

efficient and friendly service. Couldn't have got any better service.

26-Jan

Excellent service.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Enables instant visibility and easy to follow

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Have been involved with them for a short time but they seem to be keeping me up to date with relevant information.

It works!

24-Jan-2016

Vantage SIPP

No complaints. They answer the phone straight away and are very helpful.

24-Jan-2016

Professional and fast service

Vantage SIPP

your a very good company well pleased with your company

Efficient and helpful.

23-Jan-2016
Always very helpful and professional.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Excellent website, one-stop investment house. Modern, up to date systems.

Portfolio Management Service

I haven't been with Hargreaves Lansdown for very long but so far I am pleased with their work.

No comment

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Transfer to Vantage Account was handled well.