Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 968 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk

Annuity service

Very straightforward, but I'm not sure where they earned their £3.5k fee..........

Annuity service

Managed to improve and better my own research for my annuity, very pleased.

21-Jul

Annuity service

I didn't have a clue about pension matters and Daniel Turner was extremely helpful in explaining what my options were and assisting in providing illustrations. I would recommend Hargreaves Lansdown's service to anybody.

21-Jul

Annuity service

Great website calculator for initial investigations.
Efficient service

09-Jul

efficient and courteous - plus reassurance of the best rate. I rate HL highly

09-Jul

Annuity service

Good paperwork. Quick and efficient. Wonderful response to my telephone calls and phoned back when they said they would.

30-Jun-2014

Annuity service

I found the service and help given excellent. There were some complications with my pension fund which the HL staff helped me to resolve. The quotations service was very detailed and gave very good information for helping me to make a decision about my pension. The annuity product which I eventually purchased through HL was more than £600 per year better than the best quote I got elsewhere. I would recommend HL to anyone considering Pension Investment options and retirement options available on the open market.

27-Jun-2014

Annuity service

The service was excellent. I received good advice from them and they put me in touch with a company that offered me £3000 more than my pension fund holder.

26-Jun-2014

Annuity service

I was anxious about the process but Hargreaves made everything so simple and clear and everything was put in place very quickly.

24-Jun-2014

Self Invested Personal Pension

Excellent service from informed professional organisation

23-Jun-2014

Annuity service

I was very impressed by the professionalism of member of your annuity team with whom I spoke, who was careful to ensure (in the politest possible way) that I was aware of the options open to me and that I had made a considered decision. I was also impressed by the speed and efficiency of the service provided.

18-Jun-2014

Annuity service

Service was first class and hassle free with a selection of highly competitive annuity quotes (tailored to my personal choices) within minutes.

08-Jun-2014

Annuity service

Administratively excellent, respond quickly and efficiently to queries but their charges are high because they are based on a percentage of the portfolio invested.

07-Jun-2014

Annuity service

Very professional and good value

06-Jun-2014

Annuity service

During my original enquiries to HL regarding an annuity my mother became very ill and subsequently died. Naturally this made the whole purchase process quite challenging and I was unable to go ahead with the deal on more than one occasion as events unfolded.

Despite all of this your staff were endlessly patient, understanding and helpful, allowing me to investigate options as my circumstances changed and ensuring that I got the best deal.

I have now completed the purchase of my annuity and am very happy with the outcome.

Thank you to all the staff in the Pensions Team for your help. Excellent!
*Personal details removed by Feefo*

04-Jun-2014

Annuity service

Quick efficient and excellent service

03-Jun-2014

Annuity service

website very easy to use, pension annuity transaction dealt with efficiently (as it should be with the commission taken!)

02-Jun-2014

Annuity service

Great quote beat all other competitors.
Money came through much faster than I had anticipated.
So simple and straightforward an immediate response to my questions of clarity excellent customer service.
No pushy sales calls just a very professional service.

31-May-2014

Very efficiently dealt with A++++++

Annuity service

I received a quotation within a couple of minutes of phoning which was somewhat improved on the company (Friends Life) that took several weeks to provide a quote!!!

Annuity service

I found them very helpful when I was shopping around for an annuity and they provided a speedy service. Also, they kept me up to date throughout the process.

Annuity service

Handled very professionally and effectively by Daniel Turner and the back office team.

29-May-2014

Annuity service

I found HG excellent to deal with, very good telephone access and all questions answered in understandable terms, My annuity was set up correctly and in the time-scale promised. Kind regards, Mark

27-May-2014