Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hargreaves Lansdown

Feedback for www.hl.co.uk has been compiled from 1357 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Our mission is to help private investors make the most of their money. We are a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a stockbroker, a pensions specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser – in other words, a one-stop shop.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hl.co.uk
24-Jul

I don't need to comment

23-Jul

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Very good, concise and clear, and businesslike.

22-Jul

Annuity service

Thoroughly professional and speedy too! I would recommend HL annuity services without reservation.

Currency service

Excellent service. Took all the hassle out of buying an annuity. Would definitely recommend.

Fast and efficient service

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Website easy to navigate. Advisors helpful. Hopefully investments will do well!

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Clearer communication regarding accumulation income (or lack of) would be helpful. Overall website is great to use and has all features I require.

Vantage SIPP

Great product and service but platform charges at 0.45% are too high and when an acceptable alternative appears I will switch.

Vantage SIPP

I have consistently received an excellent service, and have no complaints whatsoever. Very well supported by high quality information and news.

Vantage SIPP

Not the cheapest but user friendly web site allowing easy self management of funds. The skilful construction of the offering compensate for the higher cost. I particularly like the way HL make small incremental changes providing additional functionality and services to improve their product.

Suggestion (if you haven't already done it) form a user group or do a questionnaire asking what additional functionality customers suggest may add value.

I have had an HL SIPP for 3 years and I find the service to be excellent

18-Jul

I feel safe with HG

17-Jul

Drawdown

The decision tree process needs to be looked at.

24-Jun-2015

Drawdown

Provides everything that I need to manage my investments and those of my wife, sister, children and grandchildren.

The only improvement I can suggest is to make it easier to see how the account charges from HL are calculated. It would be good to be able to see the value of funds etc times a stated percentage that equates to the charges taken each time.

Thank you for your feedback. It’s great to hear you and your family are benefiting from our service.

A breakdown of fees like you suggest is available on your online account. We will contact you to talk you through how to find it.

Ben Tivadar – Head of Pensions Helpdesk

I knew what I wanted Hargreaves Lansdown helped me to get it

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Everybody was most efficient and helpful. The process of transferring pension accounts was handled well and quickly.

Vantage Fund & Share Account

Dear Sir,

The HL share and fund account is I think the best service for people wishing to invest their own money in stocks and shares. There is unlimited data available and an incredibly easy platform to buy shares.

Yours sincerely

Steve Williams

21-Jun-2015

Portfolio Management Service

love the fact that I can use the Hargreaves Lansdown App to be be able to check my investments I also found my annual review very good

19-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

great service, really impressed.

17-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Excellent web site. Really easy to use and all the information you could possibly imagine in a few clicks.
Best I have used in the last 10 years!!

15-Jun-2015

Drawdown

Most of their services are excellent. Services on funds and shares is excellent, although bond trading services could be improved.

Annuity service

I found HL to offer a very good service, their staff were friendly and very well informed. Any questions or concerns were answered or explained quickly and once I had decided what course to take I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the process was and how quickly the annuities were arranged. I would highly recommend HL to everyone.

Approachable and friendly service

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Very straightforward to use, even for a beginner like me

11-Jun-2015

Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA

Too much info in some areas, not enough in others

Thank you for your feedback. The consultants on our Investment Helpdesk are happy to help if there is an area you need more information on. We will contact you directly to see how we can help.

Thomas Higham – Investment Helpdesk Manager