HF Holidays Reviews

Consumer ratings of HF Holidays

Feedback for www.hfholidays.co.uk has been compiled from 13348 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for over 100 years. Every year over 60,000 guests choose to travel with us to destinations all over the world. We're Britain’s largest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists. We have 19 UK Country Houses and work with carefully chosen partner hotels in Europe and worldwide, offering great food and high quality accommodation.

Good
Bad

DateHolidayRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hfholidays.co.uk

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Provence

Holiday

Service rating : We've used HF for various holidays and will continue to be HF customers
Product: Provence was great, and the hikes were excellent - just what we needed.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Ericeira

Service rating : Quality of HF holidays in the Uk is better:
Product: Less sightseeing, more walking. The countryside offers a lot, not only coastal walks. Lisbon obviously is a highlight and a must!

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Mallorca

Holiday

General a good well organized holiday

UK Guided Walking Holiday Beddgelert

Service rating : Everyone was very friendly and helpful
Product: Very good leaders and we enjoyed all the Harder and Easier walks - though we were blessed with excellent weather

UK Guided Walking Holiday Freshwater Bay

Holiday

Service rating : I had an excellent first holiday with HF and felt the experience more than met my expectations.
Product: The hotel and the walks were all first class

Country House Breaks Coniston

Holiday

Service rating : Excellent as usual.
Product: Plenty of resources for self-guided walkers. Very friendly and helpful staff.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Sedbergh

Holiday

Service rating : Everything about my 2 Hf holidays leaves wonderful memories.
2015 it was a bike/barge trip in Holland and 2016, a bridge w/e at Thorns Hall
Product: From the minute we arrived we loved every minute of our w/e. Wonderful staff, accommodation, food, location and bridge tuition

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Montenegro Coast

Service rating : Well organised as ever
Product: Great country and resort. Shame about the road works in Budva as it made travelling lengthy. Good, enthusiastic leaders, always felt safe.
We were lucky to have fabulous weather.

UK Guided Walking Holiday Brecon

Service rating : Very well planned and extremely well executed
Product: Excellent food and comfortable rooms together with very good company

Groups Holiday Church Stretton

much better than expected

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Sedbergh

Holiday

Service rating : Lovely House and very comfortable bedroom and efficient shower.
Product: Very much enjoyed the Bridge tuition. The leader made the seminars easy to understand and was very helpful during the practice games. It was fun with enough of a break during the afternoon to relax.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Crete

Service rating : Another great trip
Product: Good hotel with good food

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Crete

Holiday

Service rating : Excellent. After many years of doing it ourselves it is nice to be guided and know that someone knows the way
Product: The patience of the leaders was amazing. I still do 5mile walks each week but at over 75 am slowing down but with their patience I managed all 5 easier level walks and saw lots of Crete and it's way of life.

Worldwide Journeys Cuba

Holiday

Service rating : The whole holiday was well planned and managed. The walking and sightseeing was just right in some hot and at times humid weather. Keep up the holidays to Cuba as it is a country of variety, sounds and enchantment.
Product: This was a very enjoyable holiday seeing the different sites and sounds of Cuba from the bustling city of Havana, the rural countryside and national parks, to the historic and beautiful town of Trinidad.

UK Guided Walking Holiday Lulworth Cove

Service rating : Great service and lovely people
Product: Hotel was excellent the staff were very friendly. The guides were fantastic, very interesting and full of information on the area.

UK Guided Walking Holiday Brecon

Holiday

Service rating : Very high standard.
Product: First rate from start to finish. Excellent hotel, food and walking.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Valencia

Holiday

Our overall experience was very satisfactory. However, there was a mix up at the airport - we were told to meet the morning flight from Manchester at 10.55 in Alicante airport. There was not room for us in the taxi. We then had to wait an hour and a half for the taxi to pick us up. Taxi driver was very helpful.

Worldwide Journeys Cuba

Holiday

Service rating : I really enjoyed the holiday and learned so much about Cuba and it's social and political history. Our HF guide could not have been more helpful and the local guides were excellent, working tirelessly to make sure that we fully benefited from their expertise and experience
Product: My only real disappointment in the holiday was that there was so little walking. In the original brochure the description said that we would cover between two and ten miles each day. I doubt if we did more than three on any given day an although I enjoyed the bird watching and learning about the trees and plants it became somewhat repetitive after 3 days.

UK Guided Walking Holiday Church Stretton

Holiday

Service rating : Very good leaders, aimiable and ever- present staff, very good atmosphere.
Product: Walking good as always but food exceptional

Groups Holiday Church Stretton

Holiday

Service rating : Longmynd ideally suited for a walking holiday or visiting surrounding area by car.
My room was nice, clean. the service we received was excellent, the staff were polite and helpful. The food was delicious.
Product: The holiday run smoothly, everything positive.

UK Guided Walking Holiday Derwentwater

Holiday

Service rating : Booked on line and only given the option as a single person a shared room or a chalet. On reading a review for 2015 I was not satisfied the chalet was up to the four star standard I would like and had noted the house had been refurbished. Emailed asking if the chalet were refurbished and received a prompt reply ' possible next year' with this I replied to ask if their was a room available in the house and within 36hours a agent called to offer me a twin with a sole occupancy supplement of £12 per night which I accepted to safeguard my self a happy holiday. HF gave a prompt service to sort my problem, but why didn't the option of a twin come up on line when I booked ? which was last minute. Whilst away I did get to speak to 2 people who were in the chalets and they are a bit drape but clean and warm the main problem is the showers which when running the notice would wake the dead! Saying this I had a nice comfortable room over looking the knot garden. The food and the staff were excellent.
Product: The 3 leaders gave a good description of the walk and were approachable. One slight dissapointment was I chose to take the HF taxi service from Penrith with a pickup of 9:50 which meant arriving after 5:30 and thought I would have arrived ed in time for the 6:30 drinks get together but was told on arrival this has been changed to afternoon tea which was followed by a short walk around the house and surrounding area which we had know missed. Can I suggest you make the taxi service earlier or at least warn guests they will miss out on the afternoon activities! Would go back again to Derwent as the house is set in a beautiful area and has good walks on your doorstep....had a great time.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Provence

Holiday

Service rating : HF Holidays is the market leader in organising group walking holidays. When you've been on one you'll see why.
Product: Reliable and high standard of walking holiday maintained in Provence.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday La Gomera

Service rating : Very well organised
Product: Wonderful walking and great hotel

UK Guided Walking Holiday Church Stretton

Holiday

Service rating : A guaranteed good break.
Product: Excellent walking in superb countryside in good company. Great hotel and scrumptious food.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Malhamdale

Service rating : A very well organised holiday
Product: A most enjoyable weekend and with the discount excellent value. Excellent tutors.