HF Holidays Reviews

Consumer ratings of HF Holidays

Feedback for www.hfholidays.co.uk has been compiled from 4646 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for 100 years. Every year over 50,000 guests choose to travel with us to destinations all over the world. This makes us Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists offering a great range of Walking, Cycling and Leisure Activities holidays. We have 19 UK Country Houses and work with carefully chosen partner hotels in Europe and worldwide, offering great food and high quality accommodation. Most of our holidays have planned evening activities making our holidays fun and sociable.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hfholidays.co.uk

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Sorrento

Service rating : Service and organisation was good.
Product: Guides were superb. Walks good. Hotel okay but the food, particularly breakfast boring boring.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Bourton

Service rating : I think the office where I made the booking did not pass on my requests - important to me - to the house where we were staying. This meant I had to change rooms. The new room was very nice but the walk-in shower had no mat or safety rail to hold on to so I couldn't use it (too slippery). Maybe more thought needed for less fit people!
Product: Our leader was brilliant, way beyond my expectations - quality of presentation and sound, and depth of knowledge all excellent. I enjoyed and learnt from the event hugely. Very good use of time, too, so we could enjoy Bourton in the afternoon. All staff in the house were very friendly and helpful. Food portions a bit big for me!

UK Guided Walking St Ives

Service rating : Well run house with friendly atmosphere and excellent food.
Product: Superb walking and very good leaders. The weather was glorious, which added to the enjoyment of the walks, each at a different part of the coast.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Mayrhofen

Service rating : I love HF. I recommend it to friends and it is my first choice for a company to travel with.
Product: Everything about this trip was excellent!

UK Guided Walking Whitby

Service rating : well organized and professional
Product: I was walking the complete Cleveland Way

UK Guided Walking Sedbergh

Service rating : The leaders, house staff, all were great.
Product: Would recommend this and would do it again.

UK Cycling Holiday Malhamdale

Service rating : Staff were excellent. Likewise the food. The only slight carp - the mattress was a bit lumpy.
Product: Leader did fine. However the cycling was much tougher than I had expected. My son, who cycles every day to work, also thought this. The Yorkshire Dales are beautiful, but are difficult cycling country. The roads are up and down all the time, and this gets very tiring.

UK Guided Walking Sedbergh

Service rating : Excellent holiday as always.
Product: One of the best I have enjoyed
Excellent accommodation, food and the walking great, splendid weather throughout helped but there was a lower level of terrain to choose in poor conditions

Service rating : leaders excellent
admin good
food good ,apart from 2 instances
Product: as expected the holiday was 1st class, the weather was very good.
the food was good
on 1 or 2 occasions the small coach was a boneshaker.
the leaders and walks were excellent

UK Guided Walking Selworthy

Service rating : Excellent range of holidays in terms of venues and activities
Product: Fantastic walks, accomodation, food and all-round customer care! Thank you

UK Guided Walking Derwentwater

Service rating : ???????????
Product: ?????????

Country House Breaks Beddgelert

Service rating : A very positive experience
Product: Staff and leaders were excellent. Meals & picnics also very good.

efficient ,polite and accurate

UK Guided Walking St Ives

Service rating : the house was excellently run and the staff friendly and efficient. Leaders gave a professional service as usual
Product: a lovely house, wonderfully situated. I enjoyed every minute of it

UK Guided Walking Glen Coe

Service rating : The business philosophy of offering high quality accommodation, very good food, friendly and organized staff and knowledgable leaders is excellent. This combination attracts (mostly) friendly, interested and interesting guests. The "Feel-Good" factor is very much assured.
Product: We had booked the Discovery Walks and have been absolutely thrilled by our accommodation, the leader, the food (including the lunch pack variety), not to forget the stunning country and the good weather.

UK Guided Walking St Ives

The centre's management and the food were excellent.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Bourton

I have been on HF Holidays many times and over many years and have always found them enjoyable.

UK Guided Walking Abingworth

Service rating : Over all good
Product: Walking Good. Room Dissapointing

UK Guided Walking Selworthy

Service rating : Very good house manager very efficient.
Product: Very enjoyable walking, a pity the coastal path is not five days.

UK Guided Walking Derwentwater

Service rating : Had it not been for one poor leader the holiday would have rated excellent.
I have to follow a diet which excludes gluten and dairy and at all times I felt very well supported and taken care of in this respects by the staff at Derwent Bank.
Product: I had two excellent leaders and one extremely poor leader who led the team down dramatically.

UK Guided Walking Abingworth

Service rating : Food mainly good. staff could be a bit more friendly.
Could be a better selection on packed lunches
Product: Leaders did a great job, it would be better to have the same 3 leaders for the holiday.

UK Guided Walking Selworthy

Service rating : As usual everyone and everything was very good.
Product: The transport, leaders, food and accommodation were perfect. You even arranged perfect weather for walking!

UK Guided Trails Holiday Pembrokeshire Coast Path

Service rating : For peace of mind, we would have liked more contact before the holiday - confirmation of transport timings etc.
Product: Walks of just the right distance in a beautiful area with beautiful weather. Our leader was a late replacement, which reduced his confidence and effectiveness.

UK Guided Walking Lulworth Cove

Service rating : ............
Product: Still need to get hot water sorted properly, but much improved from last year. Walks are lovely.

UK Guided Walking Beddgelert

Service rating : A consistent standard of accommodation and organisation.
Product: Well managed accommodation with lovely food and staff. Great walks in stunning scenery and all very well organised by the leaders. The superb weather also helped!