HF Holidays Reviews

Consumer ratings of HF Holidays

Feedback for www.hfholidays.co.uk has been compiled from 6187 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for 100 years. Every year over 50,000 guests choose to travel with us to destinations all over the world. This makes us Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists offering a great range of Walking, Cycling and Leisure Activities holidays. We have 19 UK Country Houses and work with carefully chosen partner hotels in Europe and worldwide, offering great food and high quality accommodation. Most of our holidays have planned evening activities making our holidays fun and sociable.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hfholidays.co.uk

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Abingworth

Service rating : See below - also the premium room I had was lovely and very comfortable. I shared with a friend who had never been to HF before and she was most impressed with everything
Product: Always excellent hospitality and I felt that the food was even better this time
The holiday itself was excellent and Liz Wilcox, the facilitator, highly skilled and inspiring

Worldwide Journeys Bhutan

Service rating : Everything worked smoothly from booking end of holiday.
Product: Good leader and guides, good hotels. Would have liked a little more walking.

Worldwide Journeys Bhutan

Service rating : Well organised and especially appreciate the inclusion of all meals, excursions and even tips in the holiday price.
Product: Fabulous country and a very good itinerary.

Country House Breaks Malhamdale

Service rating : Good value for money.
Product: Great house,great food, swimming pool area was good, the only issue I would have is access to the annexe and the door being locked difficult to see the key pad without glasses which you wouldn't take swimming. No need to lock front door to annexe all the time as all the rooms have locks anyway.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Dovedale

Service rating : Staff always very helpful
Product: well planned, informative and engaging sessions with our leader.
Room provided for sessions satisfatcory but seating could have been better.
Lunch provided in house a good recent innovation

Service rating : Efficient and professional
Product: No country or destination is ever quite as nice as the holiday brochures describe (nowhere accessible to the package tourist can be free of motor traffic, litter, modern development and environmental degradation).

Worldwide Journeys Bhutan

Service rating : This is the first time we have been away with HF holidays but any worries we had were misplaced as everything worked out well
Product: A wonderful holiday in such a stunningly beautiful country. Attention to detail to ensure we all had such an interesting and inspirational time was exemplary. We continue to relive the pleasure of that time away

UK Guided Walking Church Stretton

Service rating : Excellent food, great sociability,good hospitality,comfortable accommodation,good choice of walks.
Product: Very interesting and varied programme

UK Guided Walking Church Stretton

Service rating : I was pleased that there was a large group which allowed a choice of 3 walks rather than 2.
Product: Very good short break. The first that I have been on. I liked both the hotel and the food.

UK Guided Walking Church Stretton

Service rating : All staff were very helpful and well mannered
Product: Walk leader was very knowledgeable

Groups Holiday Haytor

Service rating : The weekend was a new venture as we mixed Scottish and Playford dancing. Haytor is the only venue I have only been to Haytor for dancing weekends for 11 years that I organise and the staff and managers have always been friendly and helpful. No experience of other HF houses or holidays.
Product: Haytor was looking very fresh with new carpets and curtains and the rooms and beds are always comfortable. For many of the group it was their first visit and expressed how much they enjoyed the weekend and were interested in coming next year

UK Guided Walking Lulworth Cove

Service rating : Serv ice in main building was good.
Product: we considered the accommdation in theannex whilst adequate but because we had to brave the elements on a week with horrendous weather we could not recomend staying there.Also the price is the same as rooms in the house. .Another fault was we had no soap in room.It would be helpful if your houses were graded.

UK Guided Walking Dovedale

Service rating : As a single traveller interested in Guided Walking, HF Holidays provides exactly what I require. Excellent hotel providing single rooms and doubles for single occupancy, volunteer guides and the company of other guests.
Product: Well thought out and risk-assessed walks with coach to start and coach pick-up at end, three choices per day covering Easier through Harder.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Bourton

I have been a member for many years

UK Guided Walking Church Stretton

Service rating : I have been on many hf holidays and they have always been excellent. The only downside is that the website could be much easier to navigate and booking online seems to have got worse. They're usually good on the phone though I think i was misinformed recently, possibly because the person I was speaking to couldn't handle the awful booking engine.
Product: I was actually on a members' house party rather than an ordinary guided walking break.

25-Nov

UK Guided Walking Church Stretton

Service rating : As always walk leaders very helpful.
Product: Wonderful location and house.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Bourton

Service rating : Had some trouble prior to booking but once communication established everything went very well.
Product: Really enjoyed the holiday. Felt it was well organised and everyone seemed to go out of their way to help.

Worldwide Journeys Patagonia

Service rating : The holiday was well structured and planned. The leader was able to arrange an alternative on the only occasion when the scheduled catamaran trip was unavailable.
Product: I was particularly impressed with the ad hoc visit to the Bon Accord estancia. The owner made everyone welcome..it was a memorable experience.

Service rating : Excellent service for on line booking
Product: Excellent break wonderful accommodation maintained to a very high standard.helpful and attentive staff great food,

Country House Breaks Malhamdale

Service rating : Special offer deal was good value and staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful
Product: Staff very welcoming on arrival. Service in the dining room and bar was very efficient and friendly.

Country House Breaks Malhamdale

Service rating : a good deal, good staff
Product: I think a group were responsible for the entertainment rather than HF but it was good

UK Guided Walking Coniston

The Best!

Worldwide Journeys Drakensburg & Zululand

Our guide was outstanding

Country House Breaks Malhamdale

Very efficient and polite staff

23-Nov

UK Guided Walking Bourton

Service rating : I thought the service was good as usual.
Product: I thought the holiday was excellent, good leaders and lovely walks.