HF Holidays Reviews

Consumer ratings of HF Holidays

Feedback for www.hfholidays.co.uk has been compiled from 4274 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for 100 years. Every year over 50,000 guests choose to travel with us to destinations all over the world. This makes us Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists offering a great range of Walking, Cycling and Leisure Activities holidays. We have 19 UK Country Houses and work with carefully chosen partner hotels in Europe and worldwide, offering great food and high quality accommodation. Most of our holidays have planned evening activities making our holidays fun and sociable.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hfholidays.co.uk

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Bourton

We had a great holiday that catered for our individual pursuits, art for me and hard walking for my husband. We were well looked after by the cheerful and helpful staff and it's always a pleasure to have all our meals provided so no cooking for me!

UK Guided Walking Coniston

Service rating : very efficient, always good accommodation but the UK houses are superb
Product: Excellent food and accommodation, together with excellent service from staff and outstanding leaders

UK Guided Trails Holiday Isle of Scilly

Fantastic holiday

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Adelboden

Everything was efficiently organised. No complaints.

UK Guided Walking Coniston

Service rating : Yes good.
Product: Yes good

Worldwide Journeys The Canadian Rockies

Service rating : Have always found HF staff very informative and helpful
Product: Wonderful scenery. Excellent guides. Very comfortable accommodation. All the arrangements worked well.

UK Guided Walking Abingworth

Service rating : I thoroughly enjoy every holiday I take with HF.
Product: The standard at this house never falls and I have been many times.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Coniston

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Beautiful area to visit and just excellent all round except the food very school dinner like needs to improve in this country house everything else was lovely.

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Seefeld

Service rating : We have had many holidays with HF both in the UK and abroad, We have nothing but praise on ALL aspects of their work.
Product: The hotel was excellent, the walks were well thought out, and the group of guests was the usual mix of people who were very sociable etc etc,Even HF cannot control the weather but a good holiday was had by all.

UK Guided Walking Malhamdale

Service rating : delightful company
Product: walks were lovely

Europe Guided Walking Holiday Lofoten Islands

Service rating : Well organised ,all travel arrangements went according to plan.
Product: The weather was excellent which helped make the week go smoothly. Not sure if the hotel could have coped with lots of wet gear.

UK Guided Walking Alnmouth

Usual good service from all HF staff

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Whitby

Service rating : Excellent from booking to leaving.
Product: Very good but lacked a little in presentation and tuition.

Service rating : Staff are always helpful and friendly
Product: Great location, friendly helpful staff

Country House Breaks Haytor

Service rating : Good location, house well appointed and staff very pleasant and obliging
Product: good location, house well appointed and staff very pleasant and obliging

Service rating : Good fun!! Could have done with a few more walkers
Product: *personal info removed by Feefo* is a great leader!!!! Please pass on

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Selworthy

Service rating : The whole holiday was excellent, from my lovely clean room, food and activities, just loved it all.
Product: Singing is a great joy, and this holiday helped me enjoy sharing with a group.

UK Guided Walking Bourton

Service rating : Well organised and helpful
Product: Very enjoyable few days.One day the walk was not particularly
Inspiring or interesting otherwise no complaints!

UK Guided Walking Derwentwater

Service rating : Lovely location, hotel (house) very nice and I had a lovely room. The food was very good and all staff - those working in the house and those leading the walks were all great and very welcoming.
Product: As previous reply

UK Guided Walking Abingworth

Service rating : Perfect for a lone female, I shall not be afraid to come on my own another time.
Product: The country side came as a complete surprise, very rural so near to London.
The house and staff catered for my friend and I's every need

UK Guided Walking Dovedale

Service rating : Easy to book online, confirmation and paperwork received promptly
Product: Good selection of walks

UK Guided Walking Dovedale

Service rating : Arrangements were excellent, as usual.
Product: A very good short break, the experienced leaders made sensible changes to the programme when the weather was bad.

UK Leisure Activities Holidays Selworthy

Service rating : We have stayed in most of the HF houses and have come to expect the same friendly and excellent service in them all.
Product: The holiday was excellent in every way - the leader, the staff and the food. Only the weather failed but it didn't matter as we were indoors mostly.

UK Guided Walking Haytor

Service rating : Holidays are very well organised and informative. It was good to find a holiday that did not have any single supplement.
Product: Hotel and staff were excellent. Walks were good, although quite challenging. My only criticism would be that there was not enough time at the end of the day to recover etc. before supper. However I realise that getting from one place to another in Devon is not easy.

UK Guided Walking Derwentwater