Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Review

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 96992 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Oct-2013

Think it's misleading after been to the local jewellery man

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com wrote on 11-Oct-2013

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us.

We have attempted to contact you today regarding the authenticity of Csarite. We can confirm that it is a genuine gemstone and the jeweler you took you item to may have known the stone as Zultanite.

As we source our stock of this gemstone directly from the mine owner; The stone's trade name is Csarite. This being said, the stone was was originally traded under the name of Zultanite which may be more widely known.

We have sent you further information on this stone in the mail and if you require any further information, please call our 24hr customer service number.

Kind Regards

Jeff - Help Team
www.gemporia.com

Size N to O Csarite 14k Gold Ring ATGW 1.15cts

Well I like the ring but wen I took it to the local jewellery man he got his book out with all the names of the stones and guess wat it was not listed so I was not happy about this so I think your prices and other things r misleading so I don't think I will be buying again