Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 119218 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Ethiopian Opal & White Zircon 9K Gold Pendant ATGW 0.89cts

Service rating : Still failing to send dispatched email so cant track goods???? This is not helpful. Otherwise your a great company.
Product: Love the opal

Baltic Amber Sterling Silver Bangle

Service rating : Service excellent as usual my order arrived on time I tend to order on line but whenever any problem customer service always very helpful
Product: Bangle was lovely but it was for a friend and when she tried it was too small as she has slightly bigger wrists than me I have returned this item last Saturday and I await a refund. I also had to return a pair of smokey Quartz earrings with the bangle from a separate order as they were totally different colours from each other I await a replacement as I really liked them they had peridot on them aswell just hope they are in stock for a replacement. Quality control not good on the earrings as one clear and one black!! Quality normally excellent from Gemporia. I am a regular customer

Size P to Q 1.27ct Zambian Emerald Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : always is
Product: lovely stones excellent value

Kama Charm Sterling Silver Set of 2 Marquise Design Stoppers

Service rating : Always is
Product: bought for daughter, very pleased with them

Size P to Q Rajasthan Garnet & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.68cts

• 22" Sterling Silver Spiga Chain 4.00g
  • 1.98ct Cats Eye Moonstone Sterling Silver Earrings

Found the service excellent from beginning to end

13.52ct Siberian Dendrite Sterling Silver Earrings

• Size P to Q 1.67ct Rajasthan Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : always first class
Product: Nice and light in the ear. match all my other dendrite items.

7.20ct Cullinan Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Size N to O White Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size R to S Smokey Quartz & Yellow Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.65cts

Very good

Size L to M 2.36cts Sri Lankan Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always good customer service.
Product: My best ever sapphire purchase from gemporia. Dark, clear radiant blue gemstones.

Size 7 3/4ct Diamond 14K White Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : Always excellent customer service
Product: I bought this as a refurbished piece, having been told there was quality differences in the stones. The price was low for the carat weight and I was half expecting that I would return it. There are visible cloudy small patches in the two smaller stones, however the rest of each of the stones is incredible..flashes of colour and the most sparkle I have ever had from my gemporia diamond purchases. My experience of buying diamonds from gemporia has been mixed, generally with diamonds you get what you pay for and although gemporia prices have been low I have received some pretty cloudy diamonds. This ring is fantastic, the small inclusions really do not spoil the overall sparkle of the piece. Fantastic value. Thank you.

49.00ct Blue Sapphire Sterling Silver Bead Necklace

Service rating : Always happy with customer service
Product: Disappointing. Cloudy, dull, chipped gemstones.

We have not been able to contact you today but thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and we will ensure your return is processed once it has been received.

Should you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact our help team on 0800 6444 655 (option 5)

15.51cts Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Luxury Bracelet Box

Service rating : Upgraded delivery and received in just two days excellent service.
Product: Beautiful bracelet. I like how it can be adjusted to give the perfect fit.

Size N to O Minas Gerais Kunzite & Diamond 18k Gold Lorique Ring MTGW 4.45cts

Service rating : AS USUAL
Product: ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL

Size R to S Multi-Colour Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.84cts

Service rating : Arrived very quickly. Easy to order
Product: Very pretty ring. Lots of different colours & plenty of sparkle! looking forward to wearing this at Christmas parties & beyond! Arrived fast, as usual. Can's fault it really. Thank You

Size P to Q 2.10ct Zambian Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Very pleased thank you
Product: Fits beautifully looks wonderful

Size P to Q Santa Terezinha Emerald & Ratanakiri Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.05cts

Service rating : Brilliant and prompt service.
Product: I am really please with this ring. The emeralds we a lovely c

21-Dec-2014
Excellent service and good products at a fair price

Size N to O Natural Gemstones Sterling Silver Set of 3 Rings ATGW 3.93cts

Service rating : top class
Product: great value

Size L to M Multi Colour Gems Stone Sterling Silver Set of 4 Hammered Ring ATGW 0.26cts

Service rating : Excellent customer service, as always!
Product: I have been after a set of silver stacking rings for ages - and these are fab!! I absolutely love this set, the stones are beautiful and I am looking forward to wearing them!! Thank you for making such stunning and affordable jewellery.

3.20ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

• 258cts Multi-Colour Agate Bracelet

Service rating : Always rely on for a speedy service.Call centre staff efficient,courteous and always
friendly.
Product: Perfect and arrived in time to make up a suite of these lovely gems as a Christmas
gift.

Size T to U Mongolian Andesine & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.13cts

• Size T to U Lemanja Amblygonite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.79cts

Cannot fault the service or quality.

Amethyst Ardier Ceramic & Stainless Steel Watch ATGW 0.02ct

Service rating : Rating?None better!would not even think of looking anywhere else.
Product: Perfect timing!Item absolutely brilliant!Perfect gift for a niece's promotion.
Well done Gems and thanks!

Size R to S 4.92ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always assured of the highest quality and speedy delivery.
Product: Wonderful!Another fine gemstone to add to my collection.Looking forward to
adding more!

338cts Poppy Quartz Sterling Silver Necklace

• White and Black Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings
  • Sterling Silver Magnetic Lock With Lobster Lock

Service rating : rapid and reliable
Product: I didn't like this necklace the beads looked cheap

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your purchase, We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the necklace and once your return has been received we will ensure you are issued a refund.

Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Sets

Product: A BIT PALE BUT VERY WELL MADE

Size 6 10.55cts Multi-Colour Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 9 Fossil Coral & Orange Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring
  • 4.81ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : unrivelied jeweller!!
Product: I purchased through the refurb collection and kinda expected some note of flaws, but for me there was too much, unwearable ring with very bad scratches to the surface, such a shame, but great price point! i returned....nice to have had the opportunity to try!!

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent purchase from our refurbished collection, I will forward your comments onto the relevant department which enables us to improve our products in the future.

We will ensure your refund is processed as soon as your return has been received at our return centre.

Should you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact our help team on 0333 400 0011.