Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 304246 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size N to O Mawi Kunzite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.35cts

30" Sterling Silver Figaro Chain 5.25g

• Size P to Q Ratanakiri Blue Zircon & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.11cts
  • 30" Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Flat Rolo Chain

Excellent service, I would not hesitate to buy from Gemporia,

Size N to O 1/20ct Diamond 9K Gold Ring

I'm not receiving my items as quickly as I was but it's not a problem

Set of 7 Flower Multi-Gem Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 15.00cts

• 3.33ct Arctic Quartz Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace
  • 18" Gold Plated Sterling Silver Chain 1.35g

03-May-2016

24.00ct Gouveia Andalusite Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet

very well laid out. easy to use

Size N to O Tucson Green Fluorite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.45cts

• Size N to O Zambian Emerald & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.14cts

Service good so far

Serenite & White Topaz 9K Gold Necklace ATGW 0.60cts

• Size L to M Umbalite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.29cts

Slower than usual dispatch. Helpful customer service.

3.09ct Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz Sterling Silver Pendant

• 30" Sterling Silver Figaro Chain 5.25g

Great

Size R to S Sky Blue Topaz & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.91cts

Always a pleasure to speak with the team on the phone and the parcel as always was packed beautifully and arrived in great time.

Size R to S Coober Pedy Opal & Orissa Alexandrite 9K Gold Ring ATGW 2.03cts

Always pleased to watch to see what lovely items will be on the screen next.

7.03ct Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz Sterling Silver Earrings

Overall good. Please, on the TV, when taking the trouble to craft your gems into beautiful settings, make sure the all the presenters (some already do) show the setting as well as the top especially with rings.

1.76ct Changbai Peridot Sterling Silver Earrings

Brilliant as usual

1.30ct Ceylon White Sapphire Sterling Silver Pendant

• Size L to M 0.85ct Ceylon White Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Lady I spoke to see really helpful to me.

Size N to O Black Spinel & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.31cts

On the whole I found my experience with Gemporia pure pleasure, until very recently, I had to return some items, I admit i had not kept the original packaging and had removed labels.
I had been in hospital for surgery and was aware of the time limit to get things returned, I did make notes of all the items, and probably not as neatly or professionally as perhaps was expected.
I received a quite 'curt' letter in response, in fact i'd go as far as to say rude letter, saying that the goods had been worn' and although Gemporia would refund me 'this' time , any future refunds would maybe not be considered.
I have only been a customer a very short time, but during that time had developed a rapport with the help team and would actually just watch the Gemporia 'shows', for pure pleasure whilst so immobile.
I made members of the help team aware of my thoughts at the time, and I am awaiting receipt of orders still, some of which may well be returned.
I have made members of the help team I have emailed aware that once these pending transactions are complete, it is my intention to close my account with Gemporia and not deal with the company again, although I haven't used the company long I felt I had been a good customer.
This information can be verified with Louise Moreton who was the help team member I emailed at the time and also Ricky Tyler, who was so kind and emailed me to apologise

Size P to Q 0.97ct Mystic & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Top notch service and sublime quality

1ct Blue & White Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

• Lox Stainless Steel Secure Earring Backs
  • 1/4ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings

EXcelent service lovely helpful staff. The information not just about the jewellery but where it comes from is so interesting.

1/4ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings

• Lox Stainless Steel Secure Earring Backs

I'm running out of different ways to praise their excellent service.

10.56ct Minas Gerais Kunzite Sterling Silver Pendant

Always a great service

2.08ct Mystic & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings

No comment

Size P to Q Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Excellent !!

AA Tanzanite & White Zircon 9K White Gold Pendant ATGW 1.25cts

Excellent products, good delivery and good customer service

Size N to O 1.95ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring

Overall the service is good, but I was disappointed at just seeing the tail end of this auction and being told I could not have this piece for the auction price, so I had to pay the online price which was considerably higher. I have been shopping with Gems since 2005 and whilst I have watched the company streamline it's operations to provide a 'slicker' service, I have also witnessed the gradual disappearance of personal attention: I guess it goes with the territory but at one time not so long ago, the company seemed to us customers to be more obliging and not so rigidly adherent to rules. I say this because I now use your rival company (where several of your presenters went) who actually still care about individual customers and will provide that personal service and superior quality from a corporate environment, so I believe they will now be my first choice for jewellery. Sorry Gems, but you are losing what made you great. Perhaps someone should tell Steve Bennett!! Don't bother calling thanks, just the pointless 'cut and paste' reply will suffice!

2.21ct Kaleidoscope Gemstone Sterling Silver Pendant

very good

Sterling Silver Magnetic Lock With Lobster Lock

Great company offering loads of choices.

18" 9K Gold Boston Link Diamond Cut Chain