Fortean Times Review

Consumer ratings of Fortean Times

Feedback for subscribe.forteantimes.com has been compiled from 16423 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • You’ll need a sense of adventure, curiosity, natural scepticism and a good sense of humour. Every month, Fortean Times takes you on an incredible ride where you’ll enjoy learning about the most fantastic phenomena on earth.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 18-Jun-2016

prompt delivery and polite communications when I cancelled my subscription

Fortean Times wrote on 20-Jun-2016

Thank you for your comments Caitlyn. I am sorry to hear that the magazine is not how you remember.

Your review will be seen by Fortean Times Magazine and they welcome all feedback.

Lucy

Fortean Times

I've been a fan of the magazine for literally decades. I had a hiatus where I had to cut out luxuries for a few years and recently decided to treat myself to my favourite magazine again. I am greatly disappointed in the magazine compared to what it was when I read it in the past. Its significantly thinner and yet over twice the price, I don't find it good value and am sad that this is the case after all these years.