Fishtec Review

Consumer ratings of Fishtec

Feedback for www.fishtec.co.uk has been compiled from 24168 Customer Reviews

• 22/05/2008
  • Fishtec is firmly established as one of the leading mail order fishing companies in the country. With next day delivery and a friendly and knowledgeable sales team it's easy to see why we have become so popular with our customers.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 09-Mar-2013

ordered the over trousers ,stock level showed 10 in stock,took express delivery option and the trousers dropped off the order . By the time i could phone 3 days later the stock had gone to zero and i missed out

Fishtec wrote on 11-Mar-2013

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I will report this to our I.T. team to investigate how this error occurred and to ensure this is not repeated in the future. We will be in touch to make this up to you and I do hope you can forgive us this rare error.

Fishtec wrote on 11-Mar-2013