Eversure Insurance Review

Consumer ratings of Eversure Insurance

Feedback for www.eversure.com/ has been compiled from 2498 Customer Reviews

• 13/11/2014
  • Eversure Camera Insurance or Eversure Cycle Insurance insures your items against theft and damage. Additional benefits, such as Public Liability, are also available. Eversure Car Hire Excess Insurance is a car hire excess reimbursement insurance that can be for car hire agreements that have been taken out anywhere in the World. We also offer UK and European Breakdown Assistance with the asssistance from Allianz Global Assistance. Eversure Insurance┬« is a trading name of Eversure Limited, a company registered in England and Wales no. 6751893. Registered office address: Bury House, 1-3 Bury Street, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4AW. Tel: 01483 347333. Eversure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our register number is 501311. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-May-2017

Telephone answered, no call centre.Spoke to Aliy Kania who was very helpful and made it all very simple. Evershure honoured the quote given at The NEC Photography Show, another claimed their quote expired at the end of the show.
So far so good, hopefully I will never need to test them in the event of a claim.

Eversure Insurance wrote on 12-May-2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Eversure Camera Insurance. It was a pleasure speaking to you and I am glad I was able to help. I’ve only been with the company for 3 months and I’m really enjoying it and we have lots of lovely customers like yourself :) If you ever need to make a claim I'm sure we’ll be just as helpful then!

Many thanks