Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43264 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Ooh La La Flowers- Designs by Lucie, St Helier

Service rating : A last minute order made it impossible to deliver to the requested address. However, the floral arrangement, delivered to the home address instead, was lovely and much appreciated. The website addresses section was a bit too complicated.
Product: I would definitely use them again. Lovely flowers and very helpful owner.

The Florist Gate, Burton

Service rating : Easy to use site and excellent service received.
Product: Beautiful flowers and delivered as promised - can't ask for more than that!

Festival Flowers, Oxton

Service rating : Efficient service and you substituted a different florist when the one I chose couldn't fulfil the order.
Product: I haven't seen the flowers but the recipient was very happy with them.

The Flower Basin Ltd, Melton Mowbray

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Moyses Stevens @ White Company, London

Service rating : Super efficient delivery!
Product: Looked much better than on the photo! Thank you so much

Nancy Moon Flowers, Newton-Le-Willows

Service rating : Delivered on time as promised
Product: Lovely flowers my niece was so pleased the only comment she made was would’ve loved a few more brighter rather than paler flowers

Wiltshires Florist Ltd, Crawley

Service rating : Got good advice for the reason flowers were needed. Flowers delivered on time but the words on the card was not what was asked.
Product: As above

Blooms Sheffield, Sheffield

Service rating : Thank you for delivering the flowers even in the bad weather with road closures!
Product: The recipient said the flowers were beautiful and filled the room with fragrance.

Daisy Chain, Sandhurst

Service rating : great service
Product: great service - lovely flowers!

Hearts and Flowers, Cardiff

Service rating : Navigation is fine but I had some trouble with log in.
Product: Excellent service, flowers delivered as requested.

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Beautiful flowers, great service.
Product: I sent flowers from Australia to Dundee Scotland and I was so happy with the service I received from Diane at Impulse Flowers.
I also spoke to Diane on the phone and she was lovely.
My sister-in-law was so happy with the beautiful flowers she received she called Diane personally to thank her.
I will always send Impulse Flowers from now on.

English Rose Florist, Southampton

Service rating : Whilst I am assured the flowers were beautiful, as indeed they should have been for a bouquet costing £40 +, I was somewhat annoyed to be charged a 10% admin fee when I thought I had ordered directly from a local florist.
Product: Whilst I am assured the flowers were beautiful, as indeed they should have been for a bouquet costing £40 +, I was somewhat annoyed to be charged a 10% admin fee when I thought I had ordered directly from a local florist.

Buds of May LTD, Erith

Excellent service and flowers were beautiful.

Regency Flowers, Leamington Spa

Service rating : I think it's fantastic that you can order online and pretty much get flowers delivered the same day, it's wonderful ��
Product: The flowers were beautiful and my mother in law was so pleased to receive them. Regency flowers are great at what they do and we have used them directly too and they were lovely to speak with as well.

Blooms Sheffield, Sheffield

Service rating : Great reliable service. Thank you.
Product: Beautiful flowers, super efficient, thank you.

Diane Lawson, Birmingham

Service rating : As on previous occasions I have used d2f, absolutely outstanding. Very good communication. Delivery as promised. Cannot fault this service. Thank you
Product: The wreath was for my little brother's funeral. It had already arrived at the house in Birmingham when I got there from London at 11.00 for a 1.00 pm funeral. You don't have to worry with d2f. They deliver! Beautiful wreath. My message was transposed accurately and legibly. Totally faultless and I thank you very much

Pauline Reid, Coleraine

Service rating : Made easy
Product: Beautiful selection and delivered in great time.

Gallery Flowers, Whitchurch

Service rating : Same day delivery service was excellent
Product: The flowers provided (Florist's choice) were apparently beautiful - lovely bright colours for a new home.

Barrowcroft Wood Floral Designs, Wigan

Service rating : Thank you Direct 2 Flowers for a great service I'm so grateful to you guys.
Product: Many thanks Barrowcroft Wood Floral Designs for the beautiful arrangement of flowers that was delivered for me, my friend was blown away with her gift, she was over the moon with delight. Thank you.

Blooms Of Exeter, Exeter

Service rating : Great idea linking to real local florists rather than some nondescript national warehouse. Although the choice of local florists in my area was limited to one (is this a new service... will they be getting more on board soon?), they turned out to be an excellent pick and miles better than interf--ra. Arrived on time with a smile, thank you.
Product: Beautiful, fragrant, and making a colourful and exciting impact on arrival, thank you.

20-Aug

Gyp and Green, Shiremoor

Service rating : Very easy to use. Great recommendation.
Product: Fantastic communication. Beautiful arrangement. Timely delivery. Highly recommend. I will assuredly be giving my business to this company again!

Direct2florist UK

Great service made my Sister very happy.

Sweet Pea Floral Studio, Helston

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Beautiful floral arrangement and delivered exactly as promised

The Bloom Room, Liverpool

Service rating : I didn't see the flowers myself but the person who received them said that the flowers were beautiful in their display and the scent was gorgeous.
Product: The service was excellent and the flowers were delivered I ordered them. I would certainly use The Bloom Room again.

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Great and easy to use service.
Product: Very happy with Impulse flowers. Good quality, good value, fast and friendly service. I’m happy to recommend this company to others. Thank you.