Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 39519 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Wilmas Flower World, Edinburgh

Service rating : First rate service
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered

Hillman's, Hereford

Service rating : Brilliant- followed my instructions to the letter.
Product: Great final product.
Worth what you pay. Makes your customer feel satisfied and worthy of what you deliver.

Elimays Flowers, Buckley

Great flower shop, have a good selection and always a prompt delivery service. Highly recommend

V-Floral Atelier, Holme on Spalding Moor

Service rating : Great service, I spent hours looking for something special and different for my sisters birthday and found it with you...the flowers were even better than the photo...my sister was very happy...thank you!
Product: The flowers were beautiful and even better than the photo...I spent hours on the Internet looking for something special...something different...I was very happy and my sister loved them! Thank you!

Great Little Flower Trader Ltd Norwich, Norwich

Service rating : pleased
Product: nice surprise

The Greenhouse Florist, Stourbridge

Service rating : I have used this service several times before and it has always been great.
Product: Always lovely flowers. Totally reliable.

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Service rating : 5Th Time I have used their services....
Very Happy with the service and quality of the Flowers..
Thx
Product: Delivery and follow up was excellent...

Poppy's Flower Design, Leyland

Delivered beautiful flowers to a friend within 2 hours after on line booking. Great service.

Sweet Lavender Flowers, Ashtead

Service rating : Easy site to use and directed me to a very local company.
Product: My sister loved her flowers and they were delivered in the morning as requested ��

Rosebowl Florist, Pontarddulais

Service rating : Stunning flowers and excellent speedy delivery.
Product: Beautiful fresh flowers, plentiful and speedy delivery! Would use again and would highly recommend.

Carnival Flowers, Wimborne Minster

Service rating : Direct 2 florist made it so easy to make a difference to someone at a sad and difficult time.
Product: all the family are still sharing the photos of the lovely flowers and continue to enjoy

Fiori, Leigh-on-Sea

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Perfect for the occasion

Carol's Florist, St Helier

Service rating : Did the job I requred
Product: Flowers were lovely

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : great service, prompt delivery. Thanks
Product: Lovely bouquet of flowers. My wife loved them.

Cloud Nine Flowers and Cakes, Surrey

Service rating : Excellent service have ordered from this company a few times and have never been disapointed highly recommend.
Product: Ordered from Australia my sister in law said flowers were beautiful thankyou

Holly Rose, Ellesmere Port

Service rating : Simple, efficient and delivered on time.
Product: Wife was made up so jobs a good 'un

Bloomin Lovely, Wellington

Service rating : Easy site to use
Product: Beautiful flowers and amazing service! Wouldn’t use anyone else for flowers! Thank you :)

Hobsons Florist, Holmfirth

Service rating : First time I have used Direct 2floridt. Very impressed shall definitely recommend.
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered as requested, great service ,thank you.

Petals Florist, Bridlington

Service rating : Booking & paying for the bouquet was quick & easy and the same day delivery very efficient
Product: The service was efficient & user friendly.

Chelmer Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Fantastic service most beautiful flowers would highly recommend
Product: Beautiful
Beautiful display

Daisy Chain Flowers, Warrington

Service rating : I ordered the flowers online & was pleased with the lovely arrangement
Product: Fantastic website, delivery & quality of the flower display. Thank you you made a 80 year old happy on her birthday

Urban Flowers and Gifts, Southport

Service rating : Amazing service and highly recommended! I ordered at 11am and rang up the shop immediately to go over fine details, the florist was very helpful and arranged a beautiful bouquet for my girlfriend that she loved.
Product: Beautiful arrangement of flowers

Petals Florist, Doncaster

Service rating : Used this company many times, always reliable
Product: Excellent service again

Amanda's Flowers, Oldbury

Service rating : These flowers were sent to my sister in law, she had just come out of hospital. She telephone me to say they were lovely. As I will not see the flowers for myself I can only comment on her comments.
Product: As I will not see these flowers myself I can only comment on my sister in laws comments that they were lovely. I can however say that the service given for booking was very good and receipt of a text to say they had been delivered was appreciated. I think it would be good if when texting confirmation perhaps a picture of the flowers could be included.

Mason Kirbys Florist, Freckleton

Service rating : Service was prompt and excellent
Product: Flowers were lovely would recommend