Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 46621 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

The Floral Box, Darlington

Service rating : The web site was so easy to use and a great choice in flowers. I put a time in the special instructions and they didn't disappoint they were delivered well within the time frame.
Product: My friend was absolutely delighted with her flowers I would certainly recommend to work colleagues up in Darlington. I live in Windsor and had to trust the web site and they certainly didn't disappoint. Thank you

Jeanne Marie, Newcastle

Service rating : Quick and easy to use
Product: Superb product, I always come back to this florist - best one in Stoke

Butterflies and Blooms, Gateshead

Spot on, thank you very much!

Flowerscene, Aberdeen

Service rating : Checking out on website was a bit difficult. I got charged twice for the same order but it could be my first order went through and I did not get a confirmation so I put the order in again. Be careful checking out!
Product: Recipients were very pleased with their poinsettia!

Kellys Florist, London

Service rating : Very good service. Very happy .

Will always use this service.
Product: Excellent. The florists arrangements was superb. Fantastic.
Many thanks.

Fleur-de-lis, Bognor Regis

Service rating : Great
Product: Great. Place an order at 8am, it was delivered at 1pm the same day. Flower looked Great, better than on a picture. Highly recommended:)

Bees Flower Shop, Perth

Service rating : Flowers were beautiful. My wife absolutely adored them. Only small gripe was not getting an idea of delivery time, having to wait in house till after delivery,(they arrrived at 4pm). Worth it in the end though. Gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers.
Product: Beautiful flowers. My wife adores them. Excellent value.

A Flower Lady, Larne

Service rating : I couldn’t believe it, that from when I placed the order to delivery was 30-40 mins. Very quick and the flowers were just as they were in the picture. 10/10 service���� and will highly recommend to anyone I know.
Product: I couldn’t believe it, that from when I placed the order to delivery was 30-40 mins. Very quick and the flowers were just as they were in the picture. 10/10 service���� and will highly recommend to anyone I know.

Hobsons Florist, Holmfirth

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Recipient was very pleased with flowers and sensible location they were left in.

Westhead's Florist, Ashton-under-Lyne

Service rating : Very easy to use and great delivery time
Product: Great service and beautiful flowers

Daffodillys , Birmingham

Excellent service quick and efficient
My wife is very happy from the flower deliveries

Fleur D'Amour, Grouville

Service rating : Very prompt and efficient will continue to use
Product: Both Birthday flowers and Xmas plant gorgeous loveing the pot plant was sent in many thanks

Olifleurs, Perry Bar

Service rating : Florist I placed the order with declined order for some reason. So impressed that the order was quickly sent to another florist with little delay to my order.
Product: Beautiful !

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Service rating : Fast efficient nice service
Product: My favorite florist, never dissapoints, stylish, gorgeous and appropriate arrangements every time

Rose Arch Florist, Cannock

Service rating : Received the flowers when I asked and they added the flowers I wanted. Flowers are beautiful
Product: Great product I was more than happy with their selection of extra flowers I asked for

Flowers By Patricia LTD, London

Service rating : This was a birthday delivery to my daughter in a London from a mom in Dallas, Texas. The order was placed smoothly and the delivery was perfectly timed and as beautiful as the pictures. Thanks!
Product: This was a birthday delivery to my daughter in a London from a mom in Dallas, Texas. The order was placed smoothly and the delivery was perfectly timed and as beautiful as the pictures. Thanks!

Estelles Bouquets, Bradford

Service rating : Great service
Product: Excellent service pic and flowers delivered were alike the picture on the website

Direct2florist UK

Fantastic service

Gyp and Green, Shiremoor

Service rating : Web site easy to use, flowers sent on time
Product: These were a birthday gift. Flowers were even nicer than the web pics. My cousin was thrilled and sent me a photo when they arrived. Beautiful

Moonlight Flowers and Cakes, London

Service rating : It’s satisfactory!
Product: The chocolates were meant to be assorted but it turned out to be Ferraro rocher!

Shorts Florists, Cleethorpes

Service rating : Always reliable and have never been disappointed with the flowers delivered. I use the service fro deliveries to UK and South Africa. I live in Australia.
Product: Delivered on time and the recipient said they were lovely.

Occasions The Florist, Liverpool

Service rating : With living in Australia you could have emailed me to let me know that you had delivered my flowers as did not know they had until someone back in UK let me know
Product: Flowers were lovely thank you

Mrs Bouquets, Pontypool

Service rating : Efficient and kept me informed of the process
Product: The flowers and teddy were of good quality. They also arrived at a reasonable time.

Floral Boutique, Nottingham

Service rating : I ordered the flowers at 10.30 and they were delivered by noon the same day
Product: The flowers were as they were in the picture on line, fresh and very good value

Tulip Florist, Barnsley

Service rating : Very easy to use and excellent service when the initial florist dropped out and couldn’t fulfil the order so they found an alternative for me.
Product: Beautiful flowers, would recommend