Direct2florist Australia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist Australia

Feedback for www.direct2florist.com.au has been compiled from 44296 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.com.au

Palmwoods Florist & Gifts, Palmwoods

Service rating : Nobody was in when the flowers were delivered but a neighbour took them in as I did not know my step daughter was away for 2 nights
Product: I have seen a photo of the flowers and they looked very nice

Sea Rose Florist, Forresters Beach

Service rating : First class
Product: First class

Flax Flower, Coolum Beach

Service rating : First time to use Direct2florist and it was with trepidation as always used the opposition...ordering from uk and leaving it up to the unknown I hoped my lovely daughter would receive her flowers on her birthday.
The feedback I got from her was awesome. she sent me a pic and the flowers looked lovely and a beautiful vase that she has earmarked for a special pot plant she has. All I can say is excellent service and will not hesitate to recommend or use again. Thankyou x
Product: The photos I received from my daughter in Australia show a lovely floral display. Thankyou

Harrington Flowers And Gifts, Harrington

Service rating : Great service
Product: Beautiful flowers. Thanks!

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Actiioned the order as requested
Product: The flowers for my daughter in laws birthday and she was very enthusiastic saying they were the best flowers she had ever had in Australia also The florist sent text message and rang to say where they had left flowers. Extremely satisfied thank you Padbury Florist

Kensington Blooms inc Mary Athena, Sydney

Service rating : Delivered very quickly.
Product: Lovely flowers. I was not disappointed.

Flowers With Love Global - Sunshine Coast, Yandina

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: beautiful flowers

Midland Flowers, Midland

Service rating : Good value, website easy to use, very good that you can actually choose which florist will get your order - never seen that service before!. I shall definitely use Direct2florist again!
Product: Flowers good, prompt delivery, but as no-one was at home the flowers were left on the door step in full sun.

L & A Flowerland, Ourimbah

Service rating : Easy to use online service. Liked the ability to use local florists.
Product: Feedback from recipient was that the floral display was lovely...flowers fresh and colorful!

Samantha Flowers by Design, Kallangur

Service rating : Easy to organise on line.
Product: Delivered on the correct day which is always a good thing..thanks.

Classic Country Rose, Orange

Service rating : Fantastic
Product: Fantastic

Flower En Counter, Broadbeach

Service rating : Excellent delivery and service
Product: Lovely bunch of seasonal flowers

Loganholme Florist, Loganholme

Service rating : On time delivery always valued
Product: Exceeded expectations

Flowers Everywhere, Richmond

Just a bit expensive ..

The Little Bouquet, Merimbula

Same day service was great and the colours I requested were spot on. Thank you!

Ivy Lane Florist, Boolaroo

Service rating : Easy to use - very efficient
Product: Message from the recipient - “oh Caz, you have outdone yourself with these. They smell amazing and brightened my day”. Very pretty, ultra fresh and just what I ordered - thank you.

Individual Flower Gallery, Beaconsfield

Service rating : Easy and accommodating
Product: The flowers arrived in time for our relation’s 40th birthday and apparently they are beautiful just what I ordered from the UK so Thankyou ��

Mclaren Vale Florist, Mclaren Vale

Service rating : I did not see the order that was delivered to the Aust. However, my nephew relayed very positive and pleasing comments. The recipient was very pleased.
Product: I heard from my nephew in Aust. that the item sent from Canada was very beautiful.

Birchbox Flowers, Yarraville

Easy to order, prompt efficient delivery.

Gateway Florist, Sydney

Service rating : Super easy to use
Product: So easy to send flowers from UK to Sydney Australia, using Gateway Florist

Lilly's In Bloom, Redcliffe

Service rating : I found this service easy to use and was delighted with the product.
Product: The flowers were wonderful

Brunswick Junction Flower Boutique, Australind

Service rating : Website was easy to use
Product: The flowers I selected were delivered really quickly and from the photos my friend sent they looked gorgeous.

tall Poppies Florist, Burwood East

Service rating : I had to add a request to my order and it was forwarded on very quickly.
Product: Very good service - flowers were exactly as the website said they'd be and they were delivered on time.

Cakes and Vases, Seddon

Service rating : Very good service. Very easy to deal with
Product: Very good service. Very easy to deal with

Rokeby Florist, Subiaco

Service rating : Delivery made promptly
Product: Didn’t see actual product delivered but website image looked good