Direct2florist Australia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist Australia

Feedback for www.direct2florist.com.au has been compiled from 46559 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.com.au

Pear Tree Florist, Bassendean

Service rating : Brilliant customer service, beautiful flowers. Willing to help with any problems and fast response even with the time difference from the UK to Australia.
Product: Beautiful flowers, ordered from the UK for my best friends birthday and they delivered to Perth for her. I even had to change my delivery date last minute and they were so accommodating! Would definitely order again.

Belalie Flowers, Jamestown

Service rating : Could have a better link up with various florist to ensure orders are received
Product: Great floral arrangement with a personal touch

Toronto Floral Boutique, Toronto

Service rating : It was quick and user friendly!
Product: Happy customer. Good job

Denise's Flower Studio, Dubbo

Service rating : Timely delivery
Product: My aunt loved her birthday flowers thank you

Our Flower Studio, Kalamunda

Service rating : Fast and efficient service.
Product: An amazing arrangement.

Loganholme Florist, Loganholme

Service rating : Beautiful flowers!
Product: Always happy with their flowers!

Beautiful Blossoms, North Rocks

Service rating : Very pleased with the service
Product: Was very pleased

Carews Salisbury Florist, Salisbury

Service rating : Awesome on time and the right order, very good
Product: The delivery driver even sang happy birthday to my girlfriend when he asked what the occasion was, was great to hear how happy she was :)

The Luxe Bloom, Cabarlah

Service rating : Easy to use site and we will be confident using them another time.
Product: They offered a good range of designs and prices. We chose a less expensive floral gift but the standard was excellent. The recipient was really pleased and the flowers were delivered on time.

Port Bouvard Flowers, Wannanup

Impressed will use the ite again.

A Secret Garden, Moonee Ponds

Service rating : Very beautiful flowers for funeral.
Product: Very beautiful flowers for funeral.

Wild Posy, Secret Harbour

Service rating : All on line so very convenient.
Product: I saw a picture and it looked gorgeous. Thanks

Sweet Floral, Duncraig

Service rating : The process seems to work well.
Product: I requested a slight adjustment to colour of flowers. They were very accommodating. A beautiful arrangement was recieved.

The Florist Tree, Bayswater

The delivery person called to make sure she had the correct address and to verify we were home to accept delivery.

Boronia Exclusive Florists, Ballarat

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Kilmore Florist, Kilmore

Service rating : Didn't follow the instructions and left the flowers in the sun, rather than under the shade in the carport and it was a 35+ degree day there. So by the time they got home at 7pm, they weren't looking great.
Product: Beautiful arrangement and colours.

Thank you.

Beautiful Blooms Of Kurri, Kurri Kurri

Service rating : The service was excellent!
Product: The service right from order through to delivery was excellent and I really liked the feature of receiving an email to confirm when the flowers had been delivered to the recipient.

Chatswood Hills Florist, Springwood

Service rating : Amazing service
Product: Beautiful flowers

Abagail Florist, Blacktown

Service rating : I can’t rate them as I do not know if the recipient received their flowers. I’m hoping they did. I have rated them good as you need to put a rating to submit. I’m hoping they were good and flowers were delivered.
Product: I can’t rate them as I have not seen the flowers that were sent. I have used Abigail Florist before and their arrangements have always been beautiful.

Daisy Chain Florist, Castle Hill

Service rating : I can't rate excellent as I personally didn't see the arrangement. Although the lady we sent them too, was very happy.
Product: As above. But we are happy and would use the service again.

Voigt's Flowers, Woori Yallock

Service rating : Very easy to order.
Product: The flowers were beautiful, recipient sent a photo.

Affordable Flowers, Townsville

Thankyou

Carramar Flowers & Gifts, Iluka

Service rating : Easy to order flowers from website
Product: Florist rang me to discuss types of flowers to send. Very impressed with the service.

Kingston Florist Tas, Kingston

Service rating : Brilliant!
Product: Fantastic!

Direct2florist Australia

Service rating : My mother has recently moved back to her home town after a lifetime of living in Adelaide. I was thrilled to find Direct2florist who deliver in country areas. They were great to deal with and had the best interests of the customer as a priority. Highly recommended.
Product: Beautiful, couldn't be happier.