Dennis Review

Consumer ratings of Dennis

Feedback for www.dennis.co.uk/ has been compiled from 16422 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • Dennis Publishing is ever expanding. As we have evolved and become experts in new areas of business, we have seized opportunities to create new profitable divisions, ranging from new format print products to software testing. We have also invested in external companies which we have a synergy with, and are major shareholders in the external companies listed below.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 15-Feb-2017

I subscribed for the online version. Only once I'd subscribed did I find out that it wasn't available for Windows, only iPhone/iPad (which is odd, because in the main the magazine isn't focused on Appled devices.. I did e-mail and was told to contact someone else, but due to a rather busy job I didn't get a chance to. Basically I paid a year's subscription that I didn't use. I didn't even received the free gift I was supposed to get for subscribing. Very disappointed.