Dencover Reviews

Consumer ratings of Dencover

Feedback for www.dencover.com has been compiled from 106 Customer Reviews

• 23/12/2014
  • Dencover dental insurance has been designed to help look after you and your family's dental health. Our low cost UK Dental Insurance Plans are structured so that you no longer need to worry about UK dental costs and we encourage you to visit your dentist to maintain good oral health.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.dencover.com
25-Jun

NHS

I found the website very easy to use and easy to purchase

24-Jun

Gold

Helpful and easy to navigate.

16-Jun

Diamond

It's an easy to follow plan

13-Jun

NHS

I found he pro essential very easyou to complete.

03-Jun-2017

Platinum

It was quick

22-May-2017

Silver

Very straightforward to apply. All information easy to understand

15-May-2017

Diamond

Simple site, easy to navigate and pleased with cover. Would recommend to anyone.

07-May-2017

Gold

Buying experience was straightfoward. I used my smartphone to purchase. The website wording did at times run through eachother. Overall good. I saw dencover on google when i was searching my dentist website. It was not recommended to me. I used to have Bupa dental with the company i was working for previously therefore i am familiar with dental plans.

04-May-2017

Very easy to use.

20-Apr-2017

Platinum

Nice and easy

11-Apr-2017

NHS

Very good. Very simple. Easy to understand.

10-Apr-2017

Diamond

Clear and concise website, easy to navigate.

09-Apr-2017

Silver

Very confusing statement about buying a policy and having had an existing check up already completed-awaiting future treatment. I require confirmation of this question. I have had check up done in last 2 months-do I qualify to claim for treatment after 2 month no claim period?

No free 2 months cover as per other companies.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Michael. We're sorry to hear you found some of our terms confusing.

To answer your query, as you have had a check-up in the 12 months prior, you’re eligible to claim for treatment carried out after the two month qualifying period (which you may find is shorter than the other providers ).

Unfortunately we are not running any promotional offers; however we do take your feedback on board.

I hope this helps, if you’re still unsure contact the team on 0800 180 4505 or by email - info@dencover.com.

Thanks

Dencover
09-Apr-2017

NHS

It was very outstanding to fill everything.

31-Mar-2017

Silver

The all round experience was good

Thank you for your feedback!

Dencover

YES IT WAS EASY TO FOUND ALL INFORMATIONS
YES I RECOMMEND THIS SITE

16-Mar-2017

Gold

Is very easy to buy, but a single compare screen right at the start might be more useful. Just an opinion of course

14-Mar-2017

Diamond

WIsh Diamon cover was cheaper, and the limit was extended for fillings and so on. I also wish there was 2 months free instead of 1 as I can't even start claiming for 2 months...

13-Mar-2017

Gold

Quick and easy hopefully worth my while

10-Mar-2017

Was nice and easy. Thanks

06-Mar-2017

Gold

The website was easy to read and understand which was really good !
Prices are fair and the terms are clear :)

Silver

realy easy sign up got the cover i needed

Gold

realy easy to do just the cover i needed

NHS

VERY GOOD, SERVICE ALTHOUGH I WOULD HAVE AUTOMATICLY BEEN SENT MY POLICY BY POST. THANKS