Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for https://electrical.coop.co.uk has been compiled from 129215 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from https://electrical.coop.co.uk

Candy GV1610THW3W A+++ 10kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : Cheapest price for the product was on this site. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Product: A 10kg load barely spins. Even with very little in it, it shakes violently at 1600rpm. Short washes that one would use routinely can only spin at 1000rpm. So in practice it is a roughly 5kg, 1000spin speed washing machine.

Indesit XWD71252W 7Kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : fast delivery
Product: still getting used to it but so far its very good .

Glen GF30TSN Fan Heater Flat 3Kw in White & Light Grey

First TWO 2kW heaters failed and were replaced immediately. We then opted for a 3kW heater instead - paid difference which was quickly supplied.

Absolutely NO hassle and excellent service all round.

Ice King RZ109AP2 48cm Undercounter Freezer in White A+

Very swift, great.

Miele WMB120 A+++ 8kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : Excellent service from start to finish - thank you.
Efficient and speedy
Product: Superb. This is the best washing machine I have ever owned . I wish I had done my homework on the Miele brand a long time ago !

Morphy Richards 732003 Cordless Supervac 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : Bad communication with customer.as I paid by member card they said they would ring when they had sorted it out...They did not !!
Product: Very lightweight easy to use .Very happy with item..

Off The Wall ARC 1000 ST Grey - Glass TV Stand Fits up to 65" TVs

Service rating : Delivery communication excellent
Product: Excellent product very sturdy you can see why it is more expensive, looks very sleek.

Indesit LD85F1W A+ Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : Order and delivery very quick .
Product: Very pleased with the look and size of it .

Montpellier MW5100P 5kg 1000 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : Very good and fast
Product: Just as it says

Hotpoint HAE60PS 60cm Electric Double Oven with Ceramic Hob in White

Very efficient

Indesit LD85F1W A+ Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : Delivery much earlier than expected but two lovely delivery men who helped me with lifting the food out that was left in the freezer.
Product: So far so good, much quieter than the old one, lots of space inside the fridge and the freezer compartment.

Hotpoint RLAAV22P1 Under Counter Fridge in White

Service rating : I ordered the fridge online, unfortunately the Co-op didn't show pictures of the inside so I viewed the exact model on other sellers websites who had pictures of the inside. Based on this I ordered from the Co-op, but when it arrived the inside was totally different. I contacted them online, and although they were prepared to take the fridge back I was informed I would have to pay for the return. I asked for a reduction of the purchase price as a compromise but was refused. I won't be buying from the co-op again.
Product: Fridge works really well, only criticism is the layout of the inside was different to what I was expecting.

Bosch Classixx WTE84106GB 7kg Condenser Tumble Dryer in White

• Bosch WAB24161GB A+++ 6kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : Good service and reasonable delivery. Only negatives was being denied cashback by the Co-Op even though I ordered the appliances through the Top Cash Back website.
Product: Very pleased with the purchase.

BaByliss 3045U Thermo Ceramic Rollers in Black

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: My daughter was thrilled with them

Beko UL584APW Under Counter Larder Fridge in White

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Didn't keep to the actual delivery slot time . Arrived 2 hours early because of a prior cancellation .

Zanussi ZWF81240W Lindo 100 8Kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in White

User friendly site and prompt delivery of goods. Also delivery men were polite and helpful.

Ice King IK8951AP2 A+ Rated Fridge Freezer in White

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Perfect, just what I'd wanted

Hotpoint FZA36P Freestanding Frost Free Freezer in White

Service rating : We love the product. It was easy to order and the delivery was efficient, helpful and to time.
Product: I love the fact that it self defrosts and we are both energy concious so we like its good rating in this aspect. It is actually the second one we have bought as we are moving from a chest freezer and so needed the capacity of two under counter freezers. We were so pleased with the first Hoptpoint FZA36P that we ordered a second.

Braun TS755 Steam Iron in White & Lilac

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Very good iron , does the job well and is a good steam iron.

Hoover DXCC49B3 A+++ 9kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in Black

Service rating : Good device as usual,use them for car insurances as well.
Product: Only had it a few weeks but up to now it does the job well

Beko DCY9316W 9kg Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer in White

Service rating : Delivery service excellent. Placed product where requested. Unpacked and took packing away.
Product: Due to large drum. Reduced creasing of garments resulting in less ironing. Fantastic.

Candy GCC581NB B-Rated 8kg Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer in White

great service, great staff, great price - couldn't have asked for more - wouldn't hesitate to use again

Kenwood FP580 Food Processor with Liquidiser in White

Excellent service and value

Morphy Richards Supervac 732006 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : Quick service No problems
Product: Bought two of these to leave one upstairs . also bought one for our caravan. just the job . Wouldnt use it as a main hoover. Also handy hand held piece for the car and stairs

Teknix TKRC100W 100cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker in White

Service rating : On time with delivery
Product: The cookers cooks quick and the ovens are great