Computeractive Review

Consumer ratings of Computeractive

Feedback for getcomputeractive.co.uk has been compiled from 16418 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • Computeractive is the UK's best-selling fortnightly computer magazine and your friendly guide to PCs, gadgets and the web! Plus there are regular news updates, project ideas, help and advice on popular reader queries, articles on anti-virus software, broadband and how to protect your own data, features on consumer rights, and a whole lot more to help you get the very best out of your computer.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Jul-2016

I cannot download the Computeractive Replica App. I get directed to iTunes then to Googleplay. Googleplay don't recognise the name of your app.. Furthermore, I hate iTunes!

13-Jul-2016
Service rating : I enjoy reading the printed version of the magazine. The advice and tips within it ae very good and informative. However, I cannot access the digital version, even after following instructions for a Amazon Kindle Fire. Instead I get directed to a product called iTunes.
Product: Unfortunately I am unable to access my digital download of Computeractive because I get directed to a link for iTunes and also for Google Play. Google Play takes has never heard of the Computeractive Replica App.

Computeractive wrote on 13-Jul-2016

I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the App John and I thank you for taking the time to contact us with your comments.

I have sent you an email regarding your subscription.

Lucy

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Jul-2016

Computeractive wrote on 13-Jul-2016

Digital complaint

Computeractive

I continue to buy the printed version of your magazine as I am unable to access the digital version, even after following your instructions. If you are unable to fix this then please forword my subscription fee of £27.99 back to my bank account. Thank you.