Computeractive Review

Consumer ratings of Computeractive

Feedback for getcomputeractive.co.uk has been compiled from 16421 Customer Reviews

• 09/10/2013
  • Computeractive is the UK's best-selling fortnightly computer magazine and your friendly guide to PCs, gadgets and the web! Plus there are regular news updates, project ideas, help and advice on popular reader queries, articles on anti-virus software, broadband and how to protect your own data, features on consumer rights, and a whole lot more to help you get the very best out of your computer.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 15-Feb-2017

I subscribed for the online version. Only once I'd subscribed did I find out that it wasn't available for Windows, only iPhone/iPad (which is odd, because in the main the magazine isn't focused on Appled devices.. I did e-mail and was told to contact someone else, but due to a rather busy job I didn't get a chance to. Basically I paid a year's subscription that I didn't use. I didn't even received the free gift I was supposed to get for subscribing. Very disappointed.