Clifford James Review

Consumer ratings of Clifford James

Feedback for www.clifford-james.co.uk has been compiled from 65391 Customer Reviews

• 22/05/2008
  • Clifford James sells mens and womens shoes and clothing, and has a database of over 600,000 loyal customers. Although, the business has become one of the largest suppliers of shoes in the UK, we have never lost sight of what has taken us here, namely quality and value for money.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Nov-2012

The ease of ordering was excellent and I have no complaints about Clifford James.
However, I was not impressed with the Carrier used! The first time DX tried to deliver was when I was out, they left a card so I could re-arrange delivery. I did so, but unfortunately I had to go out again, so I left a signed note on the door saying that they could leave the parcel with any neighbour. They totally ignored the note and took the parcel away again! In the end I had to take a day off work to receive the parcel, and then when I finally received it the driver was a bit terse bordering on being rude! I wasn't even asked to sign for it! There must be some arrangement that you could make when customers are out / working all week, surely. The other fact was that there was no facility for me to collect the parcel from a depot. Sorry. ALSO, I never received my free gift!!

Clifford James wrote on 23-Nov-2012

Thanks for the feedback. This level of service from DX is simply not acceptable and I am sorry for the trouble it caused you. I have raised this issue with at a very senior level with our couriers and please rest assured that this is far from the level of service we normally deliver. I also must apologise for your free gift being left from your parcel, I will arrange for a replacement to be despatched to you today.