Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1364 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Service rating : Delivery good
Product: After having watched the Chipex video, I applied the Road Rash and was not happy with the result. The next day I repeated the procedure with little improvement. I will probably have to resort to the old fashioned method using spray paint.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Kit arrived next day. Easy to use with clear instructions and additional advice available. Excellent service.
Product: My car had a couple of deep scratches that required three applications of the paint process to gradually build up the paint levels to that of the surrounding paintwork. Very pleased with the final result, the colour match is very good and the finish is good. The 'repair' can only be seen close up, so very pleased with the result.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Quite literally does what it says on the tin.
Product: It really works!

28-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : The product wasn't as advertised.
Product: The colour of the paint provided does not match the original paint. The paint colour information provided by me was correct. However the paint provided in the product is darker than the original. So I have gone from having a lighter area where the paint had chipped off to having a darker area where the new paint has been applied. I should have saved my money and stuck with the chip.

Hello, We do offer a colour match guarantee as specified on the website and in the kit so please do get in touch with us at info@chipex.co.uk and we will get a new paint made for you. Each paint is individually made to each order so occasionally there can be a mixing error. Please do get in touch. Thanks, Johnny

27-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Received e-mail asking to confirm colour on Jaguar (two variations of black)
Product: Only company I found able to match Burnt Orange on MG6

27-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Worked really well and arrived in good time
Product: As above

26-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Very fast service exactly what the customer wants top marks all round.
Product: Much better than the touch up pens available from Halfords etc, but have yet to achieve a first class finish as in the Chipex movie clip, maybe more practice is required.

26-Oct

Service rating : Good service
Product: Easy to use and quick,light stone chips are not visible and deep chips are only visible close up.

25-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : quick delivery and no fuss
Product: not tried yet as weather hasn't allowed

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Chipex's response and answers to my questions was very prompt and very helpful
Product: I found this product first rate and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Service rating : The service was quick and accurate
Product: Good instructions to effect the repair and I cannot fault the Product.

Chipex Road Rash

Excellent order and delivery service

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Very good Service and a very complete solution.
Product: Have not been able to try the product yet but the paint colour is certainly good.

23-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Service from chipex is poor, I ordered two coloured paints for my mini which is two tone. The colours matched but I had a change of heart about using one of the colours and requested a refund.
Chipex said no! As it was a custom order and cannot be refunded, I did assume I'd be covered under distance selling rules but you aren't as they claim this is a cusom made order. I sense a bit of a bend of the rules here!
Product: The product is good though, it has covered a large stone chip on the roof of my mini, if you look closely you can see the repair but should save my roof from suffering any damage.
Don't be fooled into buying the larger packs, a little paint goes a long way!

Hello, Each order is individually made so that the customer has a totally new and fresh paint as there is shelf life of between 1+ to 4+ years depending on the size of paint one orders. Additionally we do not stock paints for this reason as well as the vast array of colours that we supply it would not be physically possible. It is for this reason we cannot take back paints that have been made as they are custom made to each order and we would only dispose of them our end.

22-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Good overall service from ordering to reciept of goods.
Product: Good colour match anf small areas but Not so good on deep wide chips.

22-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : A first class service, thanks.
Product: Just what I needed.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Excellent help, via an e-mail enquiry, in finding the correct colour and kit for my needs.
Product: Despite following the instructions to the letter, I cannot get this to work properly. No matter how long I leave the product to dry, the blending solution always removes the entirity of the paint I applied. I'm not putting any amount of pressure on when blending, it just removes the paint before it is anywhere near satisfactorily blended. I've ended up simply touching in the paint and leaving it, at least it then cover the chips. But, I could have done that for a fraction of the kit cost.

Hello,
We’re sorry to hear that you are not having a good time with Chipex.
Whilst Chipex is not a miracle cure, we do believe it is a leap forwards from the traditional manufacturers touch up sticks that leave a blob.
Please do contact us with your order number at info@chipex.co.uk together with an image of the area you are attempting to repair and we’ll do our very best to assist you.

Chipex

Chipex Road Rash

Web site was easy to use and identification of actual colour required was not the problem I had anticipated. Service excellent and delivery very swift.

Chipex Road Rash

Order as anticipated, arrived in good condition and extremely quickly,

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Smooth transaction,hassle free.
Product: Prompt delivery,excellent colour match, good instructions,good kit. Recommended.

great service and delivery

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Good communication, fast delivery, quick email reply.
Product: Good products and very well packed.

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Dispatched very quickly and advised of shipment details
Product: waiting for better weather before I use

19-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : great overall experience
Product: Used before

18-Oct

Service rating : Speedy service
Product: Perfect paint match and comprehensive instructions included for best results