Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1515 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

100 x Microbrushes

• Chipex Blending Solution 75ml

Service rating : Very good and fast service.
Product: These brushes are excelent. However, they are not resuable even after cleaning, since he small hair tends to break off.

Chipex Road Rash

Used chipex on a few chips and was pleased with the result. Waiting for better weather to do the rest.

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Already used the product previously, excellent

Service rating : Amazing
Product: An absolute winner

Chipex Medium

Service rating : service was first class and when contacted staff were more than willing to help
Product: exactly as it says on the tin and cleverly packaged. Easy to follow instructions

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service.
Product: Haven't had a chance to try it out yet!

Service rating : fantastic arrived in 2 days
Product: needs more than one go to get results im after but then i am a bit A**L when it comes to my car !!!

Service rating : Arrived very quickly, however I feel it was a bit expensive
Product: It takes some time to get used to it but after that it works well

22-Feb

Chipex Road Rash

Arrived promptly, well packaged, clear instructions.

22-Feb

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Color does not match !!!

Hello, Please do get in touch so we can make a new paint for you as it could be a bad mix. Please also double check your colour code first so we can be sure that this is correct prior to making the new paint. Please email us at info@chipex.co.uk - Many thanks, Johnny

21-Feb

Very quick turn around

20-Feb

Chipex Road Rash

The pack i ordered was delivered within 2 working days, very impressive. Would recommend this company.

20-Feb

Service rating : good
Product: not yet tried

19-Feb

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Delivered quickly. very good class of site with plenty of info. to help.
Product: not used yet but colour looks spot on <calypsorot> not easy to get some stuff for older cars. good instructions and v. helpful video.

18-Feb

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : They go the extra mile.
Product: The colour match was spot-on.

Chipex Road Rash 3ct

Service rating : Very helpful and quick to respond to queries. Very fast delivery.
Product: Really well packaged, and an excellent product that exactly matched the paintwork.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : A very efficient, first class, dependable service.
Product: An excellent product which does the job well.
I wish I had discovered this product sooner.

Chipex Road Rash

Website easy to use, despatch and delivery very effecient

Chipex Medium

Service rating : there was no application stick in the box
Product: i touched up most panels on my car including small chips on the roof, but it shows up in all cases, not the invisable repair i have seen before, and as i know the history of this vehicle i know it has not had a complete respray; i feel i have now spent a lot of money on something that has not worked as promised.

16-Feb

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Delivery arrived early morning next day, I was expecting it to be longer so I was impressed
Product: Easy to follow instructions and an excellent colour match. A few days after I applied I struggle to find the stone chips that I repaired and the customer support is there for any advice you need, granted it's not prefect like new finish but a million times better than chips. I don't see why people complain as they cleary state any problems with the colour or difficulty applying and they will exchange the paint or help you with queries. Maybe people should do that before being quick to moan and give them a chance to help! Very happy with chipex and their product.

14-Feb

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Company they use for shipping doesn't seem to be the most reliable one - when I contacted Chipex to find out where my over week late delivery is, they told me that it was delivered a week ago - and that I signed for it. You can only imagine my frustration. After another email they got back to me saying that shipping company (APC) had some system problems and that my parcel was in fact not yet delivered - and that they will deliver shortly. I would certainly recommend to find a better courier - APC doesn't seem to have a good reputation overall.
Product: I was really hoping that it will cover the small scratch that I have on my car, but it didn't. I only bought it because I saw one of the Chipex videos, showing that it covers scratches as well. For small chips it's probably the right product, but if you want to cover a scratch I recommend you look elsewhere. It is a real shame.

14-Feb

Service rating : Product arrived very fast
Product: Paint seems very thin and 5 applications were needed to raise paint in the very small chip repair to the same level as the existing paint. The instruction to smear the paint with the glove before drying seems to be the cause here as it gives a very thin layer.

Service rating : Kit arrived as published very quickly
Product: Chipex does as published excellent already recommended to my friends who came down to see results , very easy instructions to follow thank you CHIPEX!!!

Service rating : Good service