Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1898 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Great service by email and telephone, super quick delivery and a very good product.
Product: This is the only product i now use for road-rash, takes a bit of practice and sometimes for the very faint marks i use a very fine paint brush.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : excellent company to deal with very fast delivery
Product: not used it yet will report back when i have

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : neutral - paid my money and wait. no tracking. no hint as to where it is or when it will arrive
Product: Haven't received it yet

Hello your kit was dispatched on the 25th and delivery time to Canada is 10 to 14 working days so it should be with you very shortly. Should you have any concerns please do email us at info@chipex.co.uk Many thanks, Johnny

Chipex Road Rash

I had a problem with my computer which caused the order to be doubled I only wanted one but with just one phone call to chipex it was sorted out without any hassle great customer service.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Excellent fast delivery.
Product: Product looks good and is well packed. I have not used the product yet.

29-Jun

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : quick delivery, good colour match. quite expensive to say the metal paint bottles you used to use are now plastic.
Product: plenty of stuff in the kit, but quiet expensive

• Chipex Blending Solution 75ml
  • Chipex Microfiber Cloth

Service rating : not tested the latest purchase yet
Product: .not tested the latest purchase yet

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Delivery was very good and was able to follow the package on the day
Product: I have not used the paint yet but the colour looks corresct

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Excellent product have used before with a different colour not tried this yet but assume it will be just as good. Much easier to use than the touch up sticks .

27-Jun

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Got exactly what I asked for very quickly, what more could you want?
Product: Colour match is spot on, very easy to use. You might need to go over deeper chips a couple of times, but stick with it the end result is worth it.

26-Jun

Chipex Road Rash

excellent service kept informed every step of the way.

26-Jun

Chipex Lite

Service rating : OK, but goods not delivered on the original day. Had to re-orgnise delivery.
Product: Ok, but sent 2 colour pots with no details of which one to use. Used one which was the wrong colour for the car and had to take it off and dispose of the pot so not to use it again.

Chipex Road Rash

The web site could be made easier to navigate through.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Good service!
Product: Glad I ordered it.

Service rating : Fast delivery, great product
Product: Easy to use, great results

24-Jun

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Fast delivery easy to order from and the item was as described.
Product: Very compact and high quality product. However I did use and would recommend some very fine wet and dry paper in order to achieve a better finish, although this requires an electronic buffer to restore the shine to the paint around the treated area (following abrasion). Also whilst close the colour match wasn't perfect.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Very fast response and delivery.
Product: This product did not work well on my metallic silver car

Hello, please do email us an image of the damage and paint application so we can assist you as the system does work well on metallic's. Please email us at info@chipex.co.uk . Many thanks, Johnny

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Would rate OK rather than good. Delivered a day later than promised
Product: Again, I would rate as no better than ok. Unfortunately the process takes a lot of mastering and even with the greatest care I have been unable to completely disguise the stone chips.

Chipex Road Rash

I phoned up to express my indignation when I realized the delivery address DPD had notified me of, was different from the one I had supplied to ChipEx, the lady I spoke to had the impudence to tell me I'm rude. She had no right to tell me, a frustrated customer, who had tried to rectify the delivery address with DPD but DPD would have none of that and wanted me to contact ChipEx. In spite of all the efforts to get the address rectified, the item was still delivered to the wrong address. How could a customer service advisor bluntly tells a customer, he's rude when he's only expressing his indignation? You try to be understanding and share the customer's feeling - that's what customer service is all about. I hope the lady does not repeat that.

Hello, I do appologise for the delivery error that we made. We did rectify it as soon as we were aware and i understand that you have now received the kit. Regards, Johnny

• Chipex Paint Removal Cloth
  • Chipex Microfiber Cloth

Delivery to SCOTLAND is laughable.
I can import from AMERICA,GERMANY and anywhere else in the WORLD QUICKER.

Hello, I am sorry for the slow delivery service and understand the product was held up at a depot. Thank you for letting us know. Regards, Johnny

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Good service. My goods arrived within 3 days.
Product: not yet used

Chipex Road Rash 3ct

spot on

Chipex Road Rash

Quick service. Good and neat packaging.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : As regards to the product presentation, packaging, instructions and shipping, it cannot be faulted!
Product: It does not work as indicated. Though I admit that there a lot of variables, the product is marketed to be much better and easier to use than it really is.

Hello, Please do email us some photos of the damage you are trying to repair so that i can see best how to advise you on making the repair. Please email info@chipex.co.uk . Many thanks, Johnny

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : A no nonsense service plain and simple.
Product: This kit did just what i wanted and the colour match is perfect.