Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1341 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : great overall experience
Product: Used before

Service rating : Speedy service
Product: Perfect paint match and comprehensive instructions included for best results

Chipex Medium

Service rating : prompt delivery, well done.
Product: Due to the weather have not used it yet.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : The kit was nicely packaged and quickly delivered
Product: So far very impressed. Good match for the paint on my car and easy to use.

100 x Microbrushes

Service rating : Fast delivery easy to use website
Product: Best touch up product ive used for applying paint

17-Oct

Chipex Lite 3ct

Service rating : Slight irritation that the prices quoted on the website were ex VAT, and that delivery charge was relatively expensive. Full transparency of pricing info with the product would have avoided the nasty surprise at the checkout.
Product: The Lite version appears to be sufficient for my needs.

Service rating : Excellent speedy delivery & great communication
Product: Basically it does what it says on the tin it really does take your eye off the chips! My bonnet looks likes its had a respray very impressed!

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Very impressed with prompt delivery of next day delivery.
Product: Whilst I haven't had time to use the product yet I was very impressed with the contents of the kit.

Chipex Road Rash

Received product five days after ordering excellent service

15-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Very good,quality product.
Product: First time of use,not heard of it before,but superb product,well recommended.

15-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Great communication and a very quick delivery. Well presented product and good straightforward instructions
Product: I was a bit sceptical that it would work, but have to say I'm very impressed with the outcome. You do have to be patient and gradually build up the paint until it blends with the surface, but the paint colour matched amazingly!

13-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Excellent service. Package arrived very quickly?
Product: I am having difficulty achieving the finish shown in the video.

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Great service delivered as promised.
Product: The paint match is 100%. great for covering them small paint chips. I found it a little difficult to cover any large chip with the paint, but still they are a lot harder to see.

Chipex Road Rash

My order arrived within two days - very impressed!

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Quick delivery. But delivering a priduvt that has had the only effect of cleaning my scratch is Rubbish! I followed the instructions and instructional videos perfectly and there has been no change. The scratch is still on the car and looks identical to when I started. I tried it three times over a couple of days with no effect. I would not reccomend this product at all it does not work on the exact items it is advertised to fix!
Product: Rubbish! I followed the instructions and instructional videos perfectly and there has been no change. The scratch is still on the car and looks identical to when I started. I tried it three times over a couple of days with no effect. I would not reccomend this product at all it does not work on the exact items it is advertised to fix!

Service rating : Came in few days very quick
Product: I am struggling to get good finish on some if my marks.but is working on some of them just takes time building paint up.Brush not good for thin marks

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Item received in good time and well packaged.
Product: Pleased with the item, it did the job really well.

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Fast service.
Product: The paint in this system attached itself well onto the small dings on my car door. I actually left the paint on for 20min each time but every time I used the blending solution it lifted the paint of. Also the paint colour was much duller than the paint on my car so was very noticeable. To be honest I really wish I had saved my money and put it towards a professional touch up. Don't waste your money!!

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Usual excellent, prompt overall service!
Product: This is the third time I have purchased from Chipex following my previous good experience with this product.

Chipex Road Rash

Excellent customer service from Johnny, replied quickly to my question. Item delivered promptly

Chipex Road Rash

Excellent purchase, transaction was great from start to finish

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

09-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Just got my chipex kit and have got to say how impressed I was with speed of delivery, quality of package and materials used.
Product: So I had a go at my first touch up. Ok so I choose a pretty demanding (maybe unfair) section to repair - behind rear wheel where stones constantly being thrown up. Given nature of repair I attempted and this was my first try I think results are good.

Looking forward to refining my technique with practice for an even better result next time.

Thanks Chipex - nice product - great colour match.

09-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Prompt fulfillment of order and fast delivery.
Product: Just what I wanted.

08-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Ok product.
Product: Ok product.