Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1428 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Chipex Lite

Service rating : No problems with the service,although I think the kit is expensive
Product: I am fairly handy with small paint jobs and I could not get it to look any
different to any other touch up. The chip on the car still stands out.

16-Dec

super quick delivery!

16-Dec

Chipex Lite

Very expensive for what is supplied

15-Dec

Chipex Medium

Service rating : could not believe I was sent both base and top coat for my mx5 three stage paint finish and all in three days well done
Product: I have used chipex on my previous car with good effect

14-Dec

Chipex Lite

Excellent service. Even rang to tell me product was on its way!

12-Dec

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Good contact via email to keep me updated with the shipment. Quick delivery and well packaged.
Product: Good colour match. It took a few applications as there were some deep chips but easy to use once you get the hang of it. A good alternative to a bodyshop repair!

12-Dec

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Recommended by a friend who has been very satisfied.
Product: Looks very comprehensive but too cold at the moment to try!

11-Dec

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Quick delivery and item exactly as described.
Product: The colour match is the best I have ever found in a touch up paint.

11-Dec

Service rating : Too expensive
Product: Just the paint should be available separately

09-Dec

Chipex Road Rash

I was singularly impressed with the speed of despatch of my Chipex kit, it came the next day, less than 24hrs after ordering. The quality of the articles in the kit looks spot on too. I have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit before I use it though.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Received the next day, in perfect order, thank you
Product: This is a present, not yet given out.

Product arrived within 36 hours of ordering

Service rating : Package delivered very promptly. Thanks
Product: Did not give results shown in the video

07-Dec

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Excellent service, quick delivery and good communications.
Product: This product is absolutely rubbish, I have been totally mislead by the claims that this company makes on its website. I have been 100% fleeced, chips away could do a better finish for not much more and atleast I would not have wasted an afternoon of my precious time attempting to make this rubbish do what is supposed to. Not fit for purpose and I shall be pursuing a full refund. Total pooh!!!

07-Dec

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Ordered paint kit on 30th November, received acknowledgement of the order by mail, no contact since.
Product: Not received product as yet!

06-Dec

Chipex Road Rash

Fast delivery and good colour match.

06-Dec

Service rating : My order was delivered promptly as promised
Product: The car looked completely different without the obvious signs of small stone chips in the bonnet

05-Dec

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Excellent service with delivery in a smart circular box.
Product: Whilst I have not yet used the product all the various components seem comprehensive.

04-Dec

• 100 x Microbrushes

Excellent product, promptly supplied.

02-Dec

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Website was really computer friendly, also chipex kept me informed with the product via emails, really good website, brought this as a christmas present, so first time i had used the website excellent :)
Product: Its a christmas present for hubby, so not tried it

01-Dec

Chipex Lite

can't fault website or service. immediate delivery too

01-Dec

Service rating : Speedy delivery
Product: Could not get paint to cure at temperature of 10C

30-Nov-2014

Chipex Road Rash

Great service - very prompt. Had trouble locating the correct colour code: team helped me navigate through. Definitely recommend.

29-Nov-2014

Excellent service

26-Nov-2014

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Easy to use website and very quick response to my delivery query.
Product: Easy to understand the instructions.