Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 983 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very good

16-Apr

Chipex Medium Audi

Service rating : good quick.
Product: Hi!
Now is April and I worked with Chipex metallic blue on my car last August. More than half a year later and through mild but rainy winter the corrections I did stay put as on the first day. I washed car since many times, polished once and waxed few times. No damage done to Corex spots. About the quality of repair: It does marvellous jobs on small- shallow superficial chips. Small = up to 5-6mm in diameter. Smaller than those became practically invisible. The tone of the paint mach perfectly at the size of chips mentioned. On bigger and deeper chips and dents the tone of colour shows bit darker in my case but again it looks much much better than before. I filled nearly one hundred mostly tiny chips and still have lot left for this summer re doing. My advise would be: get piece of painted and varnished tin or make it by spray painting and let harden. Then abuse the surface creating as many sorts of chips and scratches as one can invent. Then exercise with Chipex before going on real. It will not be so much close to doing it on the car but it will give ideas and bit of confidence. I highly recommend the product. Good luck.

16-Apr

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Alfa Romeo 147

Product as described, very fast delivery

11-Apr

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Audi Tt

Ecellent

10-Apr

Chipex Lite (small) for Vw Tiguan

Service rating : Very quick service and easy to use website.
Product: Excellent kit- all the bits in one.

03-Apr-2014

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Volvo V50

Service rating : Delivery to France took a while, but that's the postal service.
Product: The paint and the tiny brushes are both excellent, but the blending product seemed to change the colour of the paint, so I stopped using it.

Hello, please do contact us at info@chipex.co.uk so we can assist you.

03-Apr-2014

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Alfa Romeo Gtv

Service rating : Outstanding service. From payment to delivery to me in Australia in 5 days. Could not be happier.
Product: Excellent product, straightforward to use and I recommend Chipex highly for Pro results at an affordable price. I obsess about my Alfa Romeo and am the toughest critic but I can attest that Chipex certainly back their claims and deliver a fine product. Two thumbs up !!

31-Mar-2014

Chipex Lite (small) for Audi A6

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Possibly a little expensive compared to others, but provides a good colour match.

Although I have only used the product once. I have found that when using the blending solution it is easy to remove the paint that you have just applied.

31-Mar-2014

Chipex Lite (small) for Honda Civic 4 Door

Service rating : it is good
Product: not very good just ok

30-Mar-2014

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Mercedes 200

Service rating : Hello,
Sorry about the rating but the colour match was out by a country mile.
Product: The colour I ordered was Diamond Blue.
The colour I received looked more like silver.
Luckily I had a genuine touch-up kit in the glove box.
Attempted to use the Merc paint with your kit.
We had moments of sheer panic but with much improvisation we improved the Merc abit.
The two colours when compared were like night and day.
I have pix.
Extremely disappointing.

04-Apr-2014
Service rating : After Prompt, [But kind,]
Patient, [But kind,]
Persistent, [But kind,]
And also very knowledgeable, [But kind,] advice from a Chipex Rep, it has become very apparent that it was ME that had made a Boo Boo! by ordering the wrong paint for my Merc.
Hats off to Chipex.
First Class effort by them.
Product: Thanks again.
Will let things settle before regrouping and diving in again.

Hello, have just recevied your message and we will of course have a new paint made and colour checked for you for accuracy.

28-Mar-2014

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Bmw 5 Series

Service rating : Very professional and well laid-out website. My order arrived promptly and packaged very well.
Product: I found the product to be extremely good. My car is silver which is one of the hardest colours to touch up and I have to say the Chipex paint was the closest match yet.

25-Mar-2014

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Kia Rio

Service rating : I had a couple of questions regarding the product and the response was personal and prompt.
Product: Youtube videos of the product are somewhat misleading as they show an invisible repair. You have to go into the FAQs on the website to find an honest description of the result. In fairness the result is very good and much better than the touch up pens you get buy from the dealer. Although I can still see where the chips are, they are a lot less obvious. More importantly, the bodywork is protected from the elements. Highly recommended but be realistic about the results.

22-Mar-2014

Chipex Lite (small) for Kia Venga

Service rating : I received the order promptly. However the colour was incorrect ....I ordered silver but got navy blue!. I contacted Chipex and a very helpful lady corrected my order immediately
Product: I am unable to obtain satisfactory results despite numerous attempts. Chipex state that the colour match is "exact" but my silver paint is far too dark (Despite constant shaking/stirring). The blending solution will not blend the touch up into the damaged areas (stone chips). I have obtained far better results in the past using "ordinary" touch up pens. Far too expensive for the poor results.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that the colour match is not correct. Please do get in touch by emailing us at info@chipex.co.uk with your information and we will have a new paint made for you.

21-Mar-2014

Chipex Medium A5 Cabriolet

Service rating : Product delivered quickly and well packaged
Product: Colour match and ease of application excellent. Could not get the product to fill the stone chips so that they were flush but from a few feet, it was difficult to tell they were there.

21-Mar-2014

Chipex Lite (small) Mercedes

Service rating : Service average. No discount offered via mercedes club GB. Telephone order was on time.
Product: Product poor. Will not recommend further. Waste of money.

20-Mar-2014

Chipex Lite (small) for Hyundai Ix35

Service rating : The product was easy to order and delivered quicky.
Product: The product was easy to use and has blended into the existing paintwork suberbly.

20-Mar-2014

Chipex Medium Viva Elite

The company didn't manage to create the correct colour for B71 in Viva Elite (Perodua). So I had to cancel the order.

Hello, we did try everything possible to locate the correct colour which included making sprayout cards to check however the code provided did not correlate with the paint manufacturers colour. Sorry we could not help you.

19-Mar-2014

ChipEx FŠrg-System

Service rating : From order to delivery- Good more in next field.
Product: I had two informations from my car doc
Light Brown 7S7S
Light Brown LC8Y
Ordered the first one, unfortunality this code were silver grey.
When I wrote " Light Brown" it would have been helpful if someone communicated back that 7S7S is another colour.//Bjorn

19-Mar-2014
Great Product, easy to use and quick delivery.

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Honda Civic Si I Vtec

Service rating : goods arrived on time and complete with clear instructions which I followed
Product: whilst the colour match was near perfect the application left visible lumps which I could not clear. I therefore only did one wing and decided not to go ahead with the most affected area the bonnet. This cost me dearly when I sold the vehicle. Overall very disappointed Chipex had made it look so easy-have to disagree.

Chipex Lite (small) for Jaguar Xj8

Quick delivery, have no tried product as of yet

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Renault Scenic

Service rating : As advertised and with expeditious delivery.
Product: Exactly as described, works well.

Chipex Medium Vantage

Brilliant. Super quick delivery, easy to use and great result.

Chipex Road Rash (Large) for Mini Cooper S

Service rating : Great. Shipped right away
Product: I cannot believe how well it worked. I have already told all my friends about it.

Chipex Lite (small) for Ford Focus

Service rating : An item was missing from the original delivery, I contacted Chipex and they shipped out straight away. Excellent service
Product: Has worked well for small light marks. I also have a quite deep stone chip (down to the metal) it has not been so successful on this even after several applications

Chipex Lite (small) for Mercedes R320 Cdi