Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1584 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : delivery was speedy.
Product: I had a small scratch on the bottom of a car door caused by some idiot banging my door in a car park. I am aware that this type of damage is difficult to mask, so was not expecting much in the way of results. Although it took a couple of attempts in using this product, I was surprised how well it worked. Now the scratch is pretty well invisable from viewing it from a metre away, and is only apparent from a very small angle of view close up. The paint colour match is perfect. In fact, when I returned to polish the area half an hour from using the blending solution, I had to look quite hard to find the spot to apply the polish to! The result is far better than could be obtained by using conventional touch up paint. So long as the impossible is not expected, this is a good product and is thoroughly recommended.

omended.

Chipex Medium

I haven't yet received the ordered item.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Product was easy to order and arrived promptly
Product: This worked well

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Still haven't received the delivery. The Courier Company are shocking. Been waiting over a week now.
Product: If I eventually get a delivery, we'll try the product!!!!!!

Service rating : Top banana
Product: Best thing I've ever used beats sanding back all all the other headache that I would uses to of had to do.

Service rating : Very fast response and delivery
Product: good product but would have liked spray can rather than touch up.

Chipex Road Rash

Package arrived as expected. Excellent packaging.

1st Class service. Product arrived as promised

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Excellent service given, as I was in a particular rush and hadn't provided the right information. I was called personally by Mel who got everything sorted out quickly and smoothly, the product arrived promptly the next day.
Product: I didn't use it in the end, I gave it to an expert. He got an excellent result, not sure if my skill would have achieved the same but that is nothing to do with the product!

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Excellent service and very good site.
Product: Very pleased with my purchase.

• 100 x Microbrushes

Service rating : Prompt dispatch and easy to use website.
Product: Does exactly what is says it will do !

25-Mar

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Quick delivery.
Product: Colour match was spot on, after some trial and error improved my technique and achieved some excellent results. Lucky I took some before photo's otherwise no one would believe the improvement.

25-Mar

Chipex Lite

Service rating : very good service, efficient.
Product: the match was perfect,

24-Mar

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Excellent to find this product is in chipex

24-Mar

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Pleased with the service, friendly and helpful when I had a delivery issue
Product: Good colour match but hardly seamless, a patch up at best. I'll try building up a few more applications to see if that makes a difference. I'd rate it average

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : great service t.you
Product: not used yet...

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Fast delivery . On the plus side appears good product.
Product: Could do with a little more Paint for the price. My Car has had Paint protection on it and as so this product will not adhere and comes off easily and I have tried different amounts of time for drying. The instructions on the Paint Bottle cannot be read without a Magnify glass, really small.

Hello, Im sorry to hear that you are having an application issue. When a cars paint work has been scratched or chipped the paint will of been removed along with any paint protection. It could be that you leaving the paint to dry for too long so please do get in touch and email some photos of the damage so we can assist you. Please email info@chipex.co.uk - Thanks, Johnny

Quick but expensive delivery

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Fast, easy ordering even if you have no idea of your cars colour, used this product before, fantastic you will not regret it.
Product: Rate this as excellent, not opened it yet, too cold, used this before and know what to expect, great product.

Service rating : Quick communication and delivery
Product: The paint residue doesn't wipe away no mater how quickly you try..

Hello, Please get in touch so we can assist you as the paint is removed with the blending solution. Please email info@chipex.co.uk

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : no problem, very quick delivery
Product: colour not a very good match

Hello, Im sorry to hear the colour is not a good match and we will of course remake this paint for you. Please do get in touch at info@chipex.co.uk - Thanks, Johnny

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Easy to order and quick delivery.
Product: Once I had read the instructions and watched the video I found it easy to use and effective.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Very quick delivery. No problems with order.
Product: Have not had time to use products but they seem very good quality.

20 x Microbrushes

Service rating : Great service
Product: Good

Chipex Medium

Service rating : easy to use web site & quick delivery
Product: top notch paint match & easy to use - unfortunately on this occasion the paint has leaked & this took the edge of a top mark