Chipex Limited Reviews

Consumer ratings of Chipex Limited

Feedback for www.chipex.co.uk has been compiled from 1355 Customer Reviews

• 30/11/2012
  • The Chipex Paint Repair System allows the home user to simply and safely repair paint chips, scratches and Road Rash damage to a high standard and increase the used car value without the cost of a body shop. Every Chipex paint is hand made to the manufacturers colour formulation for an exact colour match and allows the user to easily apply and remove the paint unlike conventional touch up sticks and paint pens.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.chipex.co.uk

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Chipex's response and answers to my questions was very prompt and very helpful
Product: I found this product first rate and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Service rating : The service was quick and accurate
Product: Good instructions to effect the repair and I cannot fault the Product.

Chipex Road Rash

Excellent order and delivery service

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Very good Service and a very complete solution.
Product: Have not been able to try the product yet but the paint colour is certainly good.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Service from chipex is poor, I ordered two coloured paints for my mini which is two tone. The colours matched but I had a change of heart about using one of the colours and requested a refund.
Chipex said no! As it was a custom order and cannot be refunded, I did assume I'd be covered under distance selling rules but you aren't as they claim this is a cusom made order. I sense a bit of a bend of the rules here!
Product: The product is good though, it has covered a large stone chip on the roof of my mini, if you look closely you can see the repair but should save my roof from suffering any damage.
Don't be fooled into buying the larger packs, a little paint goes a long way!

Hello, Each order is individually made so that the customer has a totally new and fresh paint as there is shelf life of between 1+ to 4+ years depending on the size of paint one orders. Additionally we do not stock paints for this reason as well as the vast array of colours that we supply it would not be physically possible. It is for this reason we cannot take back paints that have been made as they are custom made to each order and we would only dispose of them our end.

22-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Good overall service from ordering to reciept of goods.
Product: Good colour match anf small areas but Not so good on deep wide chips.

22-Oct

Chipex Lite

Service rating : A first class service, thanks.
Product: Just what I needed.

Chipex Lite

Service rating : Excellent help, via an e-mail enquiry, in finding the correct colour and kit for my needs.
Product: Despite following the instructions to the letter, I cannot get this to work properly. No matter how long I leave the product to dry, the blending solution always removes the entirity of the paint I applied. I'm not putting any amount of pressure on when blending, it just removes the paint before it is anywhere near satisfactorily blended. I've ended up simply touching in the paint and leaving it, at least it then cover the chips. But, I could have done that for a fraction of the kit cost.

Hello,
We’re sorry to hear that you are not having a good time with Chipex.
Whilst Chipex is not a miracle cure, we do believe it is a leap forwards from the traditional manufacturers touch up sticks that leave a blob.
Please do contact us with your order number at info@chipex.co.uk together with an image of the area you are attempting to repair and we’ll do our very best to assist you.

Chipex

Chipex Road Rash

Web site was easy to use and identification of actual colour required was not the problem I had anticipated. Service excellent and delivery very swift.

Chipex Road Rash

Order as anticipated, arrived in good condition and extremely quickly,

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Smooth transaction,hassle free.
Product: Prompt delivery,excellent colour match, good instructions,good kit. Recommended.

great service and delivery

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Good communication, fast delivery, quick email reply.
Product: Good products and very well packed.

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Dispatched very quickly and advised of shipment details
Product: waiting for better weather before I use

19-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : great overall experience
Product: Used before

Service rating : Speedy service
Product: Perfect paint match and comprehensive instructions included for best results

Chipex Medium

Service rating : prompt delivery, well done.
Product: Due to the weather have not used it yet.

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : The kit was nicely packaged and quickly delivered
Product: So far very impressed. Good match for the paint on my car and easy to use.

100 x Microbrushes

Service rating : Fast delivery easy to use website
Product: Best touch up product ive used for applying paint

17-Oct

Chipex Lite 3ct

Service rating : Slight irritation that the prices quoted on the website were ex VAT, and that delivery charge was relatively expensive. Full transparency of pricing info with the product would have avoided the nasty surprise at the checkout.
Product: The Lite version appears to be sufficient for my needs.

Service rating : Excellent speedy delivery & great communication
Product: Basically it does what it says on the tin it really does take your eye off the chips! My bonnet looks likes its had a respray very impressed!

Chipex Medium

Service rating : Very impressed with prompt delivery of next day delivery.
Product: Whilst I haven't had time to use the product yet I was very impressed with the contents of the kit.

Chipex Road Rash

Received product five days after ordering excellent service

15-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Very good,quality product.
Product: First time of use,not heard of it before,but superb product,well recommended.

15-Oct

Chipex Road Rash

Service rating : Great communication and a very quick delivery. Well presented product and good straightforward instructions
Product: I was a bit sceptical that it would work, but have to say I'm very impressed with the outcome. You do have to be patient and gradually build up the paint until it blends with the surface, but the paint colour matched amazingly!