Charles Tyrwhitt UK Reviews

Consumer ratings of Charles Tyrwhitt UK

Feedback for www.ctshirts.co.uk has been compiled from 343707 Customer Reviews

• 18/02/2007
  • We put quality at the heart of everything we do here at Charles Tyrwhitt. From our award-winning 24/7 customer service to our exceptional products, we want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ctshirts.co.uk
19-Feb

Classic fit non-iron poplin red check shirt

• Classic fit non-iron poplin turquoise check shirt
  • Classic fit button-down collar non-iron business casual royal blue check shirt

23 x £25 = £575 FOOTBALL FORCAST WINNER £425 RUNNER UP £150
GEORDIE MARTIN MAN CITY 22 52 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 DON ROVERS 23 64 EASTLEIGH 2 42 106 289 P
IAN SALTER ARSENAL 26 50 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 127 305 P
TO MAN CITY 22 52 NEWCASTLE 35 6 6 MILLWALL 7 50 PORTSMOU TH 16 52 FOREST GREEN 25 60 105 280 P
G GREEN MAN CITY 22 52 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 PORTSMOUTH 16 52 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 116 295 P
S GREEN MAN UTD 17 48 SHEFF WEDS 11 58 MK DONS 0 39 PORTSMOUTH 16 52 FOREST GREEN 25 60 69 257 P
STEVE TOMBS CHELSEA 34 60 NEWCA STLE 35 66 MILLWALL 7 50 DON ROVERS 23 64 LINCOLN 30 64 129 304 P
GEORGE BART MAN CITY 22 52 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 123 307 P
ALEX JOCK ARSENAL 26 50 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 127 305 P
KEV FAULK MAN UTD 17 48 NORWICH 11 51 SHEFF UTD 24 65 PORTSMOUTH 16 52 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 87 276 P
J LOWTHER MAN UTD 17 48 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 118 303 P
PHIL BRITT MAN CITY 22 52 NORWICH 11 51 CHARLTON 7 42 PORTSMOUTH 16 52 EASTLEIGH 2 42 58 239 P
STEVE FAULK MAN CITY 22 52 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 LUTON 18 53 FOREST GREEN 25 60 124 296 P
MATT MAN UTD 17 48 SHEFF WEDS 11 58 CHARLTON 7 42 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 77 272 p
MATT & FRANK MAN UTD 17 48 NEWCASTLE 35 66 MK DONS 0 39 DON ROVERS 23 64 FOREST GREEN 25 60 100 277 P
STEVE G MAN CITY 22 52 ASTON VILLA -6 36 MK DONS 0 39 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 58 251 P
JOHN CARLEY CHELSEA 34 60 NEWCASTLE 35 66 SHEFF UTD 24 65 PORTSMOUTH 16 52 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 128 303 P
MEL C MAN UTD 17 48 NEWCASTLE 35 66 PORT VALE -16 34 DON ROVERS 23 64 FOREST GREEN 25 60 84 272 P
MK MAN CITY 22 52 NORWICH 11 51 SCUNTHORPE 25 60 PLYMOUT H 17 61 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 94 284 P
PC ARSENAL 26 50 ASTON VILLA -6 36 OXFORD 4 43 LUTON 18 53 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 61 242 P
D SNODGRASS MAN CITY 22 52 NORWICH 11 51 MK DONS 0 39 DON ROVERS 23 64 YORK CITY -20 28 36 234 P
GIN GE CHELSEA 34 60 NORWICH 11 51 SCUNTHORPE 25 60 DON ROVERS 23 64 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 112 295 P
M PRYKE MAN UTD 17 48 NORWICH 11 51 MK DONS 0 39 COLCHESTER 6 44 TRANMERE ROV 19 60 53 242 P
NIGEL S ARSENAL 26 50 NEWCASTLE 35 66 MILLWALL 7 50 LUT ON 18 53 EAST LEIGH 2 42 88 261 P

19-Feb

Slim fit grey stripe washed Oxford shirt

• Slim fit non-iron poplin indigo stripe shirt
  • Slim fit navy and grey overcheck heather shirt

As usual, delivery was prompt, the five shirts were well packaged within a sturdy cardboard box. I had advised a change of address which had been registered by the company so I still receive their catalogue. Some other companies for whom I have done the same are still sending catalogues to the old address which will rather defeat the object of communicating once a full year of Royal Mail redirection expires in June. Well done Charles Tyrwhitt! Not sure that I like the new functionality of the website, but that is personal preference.

20-Feb

Classic fit non-iron poplin navy check shirt

• Classic fit non-iron herringbone sky blue shirt
  • Classic fit chambray navy textured shirt

Items themselves are great but Hermes on the delivery are very poor. I had asked for the parcel to be left with a neighbour if I wasn't in. On the first delivery attempt they didn't do this and took the item away for redelivery. On the second attempt, I received notification that it had been delivered and that I had signed for it. I was in at the time and no one called to deliver it and I certainly didn't sign for it. The item was delivered the next day from someone and I didn't even have to sign for it. I think you have a very poor delivery partner

Charcoal merino wool waistcoat

• Union Jack socks

Whilst the service and products have always been first class I am beginning to get too many emails.
As a long standing and loyal customer I would have hoped I would get a code that gave me a 'special price' whenever I ordered so long as I spent more than £100 in the year. I do understand that there will also be clearance items that you will want to sell and that the discount might not apply to these.

18-Feb

Slim fit bengal stripe sky blue shirt

• Slim fit non-iron bengal stripe red shirt
  • Slim fit non-iron poplin white shirt

The service from Charles Tyrwhitt was excellent but was badly let down by your courier, Hermes. Having delivered to the wrong address they emailed me to say that they had "delivered successfully". After complaining to you they redelivered, leaving the parcel in the porch with no attempt to email or even knock the door.
Despite your excellent products I would hesitate to order again if Hermes are the courier.

19-Feb

Classic fit non-iron short sleeve white shirt

• Grey silk classic Prince of Wales check tie
  • Classic fit non-iron royal Panama white shirt

Service and communication from yourselves was excellent, but delivery company (Hermes?) was "PANTS"! There was no one in when they came and we have a secure perimeter, so the package was just thrown over the wall on to damp grass! Could not find a complaints section on the Hermes web site (Surprise)! I thought they were supposed to try to deliver it 3 times before returning it to their depot?

18-Feb

Slim fit non-iron poplin turquoise check shirt

• Slim fit non-iron poplin green and orange check shirt

Customer service and store staff were highly efficient in enabling the shirt exchange as smooth as possible. I was impressed with the care and attention with London store staff who dealt with my purchase. Thank you so much. Highly recommend your service.

19-Feb

Indigo cotton cashmere v-neck jumper

I received the usual excellent service from Tyrwhitt. My question was answered very efficiently, and within ten minutes of calling, by the representative, and I am an extremely satisfied customer. Thank you for your wonderful service!

21-Feb

Classic fit small gingham sky blue shirt

• Classic fit semi-cutaway collar business casual puppytooth pink shirt
  • Classic fit blue and green check washed Oxford shirt

Very pleased with the price and the quality of the products received. One slight concern & observation I have was to navigate to the site the offer referred (3 shirts for £55). I had to search the leaflet for some time to find the URL necessary. I had been searching the main site for some time before I realised.

18-Feb

Classic fit non-iron bengal stripe navy shirt

• Classic fit non-iron puppytooth lilac shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron twill grid check royal blue shirt

These shirts are excellent quality and a comfortable fit too. Little extras like the metal collar bars add a touch of luxury. Well packaged and fast delivery too - what's not to like. I will definitely be buying more.

Navy merino wool zip through cardigan

• Extra slim fit non-iron twill lilac shirt
  • Extra slim fit non-iron twill pink shirt

Really good service. For me, as a first-time shopper with CT I decided to go into a store to fully understand the fit and material, which was a really good idea. I visited the Manchester store and the Manager there was absolutely fantastic. I am just sorry I cant emember his name as excellence should be rewarded.

20-Feb

Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve raspberry check shirt

• Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve sky blue check shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve navy check shirt

My only complaint is with the courier company who were told leave parcel with neighbour but instead left in over my back fence with a vague note which took some time to decipher, if the parcel cannot be left with a neighbor it should surely be redelivered or other other arrangements made for collection

20-Feb

Extra slim fit cutaway collar non iron bengal stripe lilac shirt

• Extra slim fit cutaway collar non-iron puppytooth royal blue shirt
  • Extra slim fit non-iron royal Panama blue shirt

Excellent quality shirts and service is second to none, including the after sales service. Very impressed. I will not look elsewhere for my next purchase and will definitely use Charles Tyrwhitt again.

21-Feb

Slim fit button-down collar non-iron business casual sky blue shirt

• Classic fit non-iron Oxford royal blue bengal stripe shirt

Unfortunatly I ordered the wrong fit, realised seconds after I'd sent the order and did contact Tyrwhitt to request a change to the order but they didn't reply and sent what was originally ordered.

Gold and navy silk classic Fleur-de-Lys tie

• Classic fit non-iron Prince of Wales blue and gold shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron Prince of Wales yellow and royal blue shirt

Very high quality shirts and tie, at an excellent "special offer" price. First class delivery - the shirts arrive two days before the original delivery date.
I shall definitely continue to buy clothes from Charles Tyrwitt - a company that you can trust and are a pleasure to deal with.

Tan Grosvenor Derby shoes

• Slim fit cutaway collar popover white shirt
  • Slim fit denim blue stripe textured shirt

In this day and age to be advertising 5 day delivery is poor, mine did come quicker, however, it does put people off, everybody wishes it next day and £8.95 is too dear £5/6 is fair and achievable from couriers. This is 2017 not 1997!!!
Otherwise overall service would be excellent.

21-Feb

Navy and berry stripe pique polo

• Light yellow pique polo

prompt delivery,well packed,too many special offers all over the place each excluding the others. trying hard is good, trying too hard smacks of desperation which this good company does not need

18-Feb

Slim fit stone washed textured shirt

• Slim fit denim blue washed textured shirt
  • Slim fit white washed textured shirt

Excellent service as usual, except that I did not receive any direct update to tell me that my delivery had been delayed due to damage in transit. Although the dame and delay were not CT's fault, they ought to ensure that systems are in place to keep the customer informed of such problems.

22-Feb

Classic fit magenta stripe washed Oxford shirt

• Classic fit sky blue stripe washed Oxford shirt
  • Classic fit poplin short sleeve navy check shirt

Absolutely spot-on as usual - prompt, efficient, excellent products reasonably priced. I find it a little difficult to keep up with your various offers (because I do like an extra bargain). Fun though it is, buying shirts in multiples of four is something I can't always justify to myself.

Gold and navy silk classic Fleur-de-Lys tie

• Classic fit non-iron Prince of Wales blue and gold shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron Prince of Wales check grey and black shirt

Good service, easy to use web site and delivery to time. The only issue I had was the delivery agent delivered to a neighbour without letting me know. I have already reported this issue.

20-Feb

Slim fit button-down collar business casual berry shirt

• Slim fit button-down collar non-iron business casual royal blue check shirt
  • Slim fit button-down collar business casual blue shirt

The overall process of ordering online was very easy. I was kept informed at all stages of the delivery process and my order was delivered slightly earlier than originally estimated.

Women's semi-fitted non-iron feather print shirt

• Women's semi-fitted non-iron cotton spot printed royal blue shirt
  • Women's semi-fitted cotton floral print blue and navy poplin shirt

Fast service, reliable delivery, packaged well. Easy to return items.
First rate communication (emails at every stage from ordering to delivery).
Well done to you all.

21-Feb

Stone slim fit flat front non-iron chinos

• Grey slim fit flat front non-iron chinos

Service excellent - needed a different size, returned the originals, very rapid refund and new order received without delay. Everything you need in an on-line service..

19-Feb

Classic fit non-iron twill white shirt

• Classic fit non-iron twill mid blue shirt

A first class service. The range of shirts offered, size and fit options, prompt delivery and an impressive guarantee provide for a trouble free purchasing experience.

19-Feb

Charcoal button neck merino wool jumper

• Classic fit white washed Oxford shirt
  • Classic fit sky blue poplin dobby shirt

The Hermes returns service is really good. It means you can order clothes to try without being worried about any difficulty in returning if they are not suitable.