Charles Tyrwhitt UK Reviews

Consumer ratings of Charles Tyrwhitt UK

Feedback for www.ctshirts.co.uk has been compiled from 354546 Customer Reviews

• 18/02/2007
  • We put quality at the heart of everything we do here at Charles Tyrwhitt. From our award-winning 24/7 customer service to our exceptional products, we want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ctshirts.co.uk
21-Jun

Black classic fit flat front non-iron chinos

The service was very good in general. Before ordering I had asked them if the rear pockets were secured by a button or other fastener. They replied by email and confirmed that the pockets were secured. When I received the chinos,however, the rear pockets were standard non secured jet pockets. The company confirmed that their advice had been incorrect and said that I could return the chinos free of charge. I kept them as they are very good quality and as I needed them for a function that weekend.

Berry Oxford polo

• Chambray Oxford polo

Excellent service. Disappointed that I couldn't order 2 lots of 2 polo shirts over £50.00 and get one free on each order. I could only do it once after I received my second order of 2 polo shirtsI received a email giving me a chance to order 2 polo shirts and get one free a bit late then.

Brown Claremont boat shoes

The shirts, shoes and chinos I have purchased over the last year have been good value for money and I particularly like the ability to size shirts that now fit me rather than settling for off a more generic product where sleeve length particularly is too long for me

21-Jun

Grey slim fit sharkskin travel suit jacket

• Grey slim fit flat front non-iron chinos
  • Tan slim fit flat front non-iron chinos

Good, detailed information telling me that my order had been processed and when it was out for delivery - then linked to the delivery company to inform me of when my goods were to arrive, which they did on the day indicated at the time I placed my order

Chalk extra slim fit flat front chinos

• Marine blue extra slim fit flat front chinos
  • Slim fit stone washed textured shirt

Always love Charles Tyrwhitt, the clothing range matches my taste perfectly. My only criticism is that the casual shirt need a longer sleeve option. I'm 6ft 7 and the shirts fit perfectly in the body (size L) but the sleeves are always a little short.

20-Jun

Sky blue and white stripe pique polo

• Dark pink stripe pique polo
  • Indigo pique polo

I have used CT to buy shirts and pique polos. I get what I have ordered in a timely fashion. The quality is very good, the sizing works well and the look and feel is superb. Will continue to order both formal and casual shirts as well as the polos.

17-Jun

Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve sky blue gingham shirt

• Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve navy gingham shirt
  • Slim fit sky blue short sleeve washed Oxford shirt

Items all first class. Delivery times excellent. I had to return 3 items (my fault :I entered the wrong codes on the order form) The return arrangments were clear and inexpensive. The replacement items arrived (post free) within 4 days. Excellent service throughout. No difficulty in recommending CT to all other potential customers.

21-Jun

Sky blue heather short sleeve polo collar jumper

I have had problem buying CT polo tops, since the changed from three button down to two, I saw these three button tops and bought two straight, great material, great fit, excellent.
I will not buy the two button polos
B Russell

20-Jun

Classic fit non-iron square textured mid blue shirt

• Classic fit non-iron honeycomb pink shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron honeycomb grey shirt

The email received before ordering said I would get 15 % off, however, this did not happen. Very disappointing, it may be for reasons in the small print but disappointing nonetheless.

Navy and white stripe pique polo

• Light yellow pique polo
  • Indigo pique polo

Prompt delivery, items well packed and received in excellent condition. Really good value plus an excellent offer of a free polo shirt with purchase. Completely satisfied.

Blue slim fit stretch pique 5 pocket trousers

• Brown slim fit stretch pique 5 pocket trousers

Great service from CT. I'm an old customer who has recently returned. Delivery and customer service is always great but there's still spotty quality with some items.

16-Jun

Slim fit blue Prince of Wales check luxury border tweed jacket

• Navy pique polo
  • Indigo pique polo

Excellent customer service had to change my jacket to a bigger size this was done very quickly with the minimum of fuss keeping me informed all the way. Thank you.

Stone classic fit linen trousers

• Classic fit short sleeve green and blue check shirt
  • Classic fit short sleeve white shirt

I have been using Charles T for a couple of years and have found all their products to be extremely well made. I intend to try one of their suits next year.

17-Jun

Classic fit short sleeve white shirt

• Classic fit mid blue shirt
  • Classic fit lilac shirt

My order was despatched and delivered extremely quickly. The shirts are excellent quality, and very reasonably priced. The free polo was an extra bonus!

Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve navy gingham shirt

• Classic fit non-iron poplin short sleeve raspberry gingham shirt

Stylish shirts which have aroused favourable comments fro daughter and granddaughter - there can be no higher praise. Prompt and efficient service too

21-Jun

Classic fit non-iron poplin sky blue stripe shirt

• Extra slim fit white and pink square print shirt
  • Extra slim fit white plain washed Oxford shirt

Been my go-to company for years for shirts. In January I tried another well known company simply because CT no longer had the style of shirt I was after; not nearly as good as a CT shirt, so I'm back!

21-Jun

Slim fit Egyptian cotton diamond texture sky blue shirt

• Slim fit non-iron puppytooth royal blue shirt
  • Slim fit Egyptian cotton cavalry twill blue shirt

Even though i was stupid enough to order the wrong sleeve length on my shirts, Charles Tyrwhitt promptly exchanged them with no fuss.. Thank you!

Slim fit non-iron twill white shirt

Little disappointed as this was my first time ordering and was recommended to this site, I only got the standard offer but going through a different search to the same site got an offer of a free polo shirt or 3 shirts for £65. S Newnham

21-Jun

Black multi fine stripe socks

• Navy multi check socks
  • Navy multi fine stripe socks

Good Quality and lovely products, quick and efficient delivery service... definitely shopping with CT again b'cz they've never let me down. :-)

21-Jun

Classic fit non-iron imperial weave blue shirt

• Classic fit non-iron imperial weave sky blue shirt
  • Classic fit fine stripe sky blue shirt

CT have been on my husband's back for numerous years! The quality and service have been consistant and second to none. Hence the loyalty.

21-Jun

Classic fit non-iron royal Panama white shirt

• Classic fit Egyptian cotton diamond texture white shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron herringbone white shirt

To receive made to measure shirts so quickly is close to miraculous. Purchasing via the internet makes it easy to get a shirt that fits.

21-Jun

Classic fit luxury marcella white evening shirt

Easy to order, clear and efficient website, useful information throughout the process and no excessive packaging. What's not to like.

21-Jun

Classic fit non-iron grid check purple short sleeve shirt

• Classic fit non-iron grid check green and purple short sleeve shirt
  • Classic fit non-iron multi grid check short sleeve shirt

Order are completed quickly and accurately. The range of products in excellent, and the quality across the range is very good.

21-Jun

Royal and white silk houndstooth classic tie

I thought the service was very good, and I have no complaints about the delivery and experience of shopping online with them.

Classic fit lilac shirt

• Classic fit non-iron poplin coral and navy check shirt
  • Forest green Oxford polo

Just a shame other choices were not available so I could not take advantage of multiple buys for £100. My original 2 x extra shirt choices were unavailable and a couple of others I looked at were also unavailable.