Charles Tyrwhitt UK Review

Consumer ratings of Charles Tyrwhitt UK

Feedback for www.ctshirts.co.uk has been compiled from 354465 Customer Reviews

• 18/02/2007
  • We put quality at the heart of everything we do here at Charles Tyrwhitt. From our award-winning 24/7 customer service to our exceptional products, we want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight.

Good
Bad

• Review of Extra slim fit non-iron Prince of Wales yellow and royal blue shirt

Anonymous Customer wrote on 18-Jun

Good returns service, though it's not free. Refund was made promptly with no quibbling even though I had customised the shirts (with a breast pocket).

Charles Tyrwhitt UK wrote on 19-Jun

It's certainly a shame that this lovely shirt was only available in an Extra Slim Fit. It was very popular throughout the season and unfortunately was completely sold out in the larger Slim Fit. I'm glad to see your return was processed swiftly, which we will always do under our 'no quibble' 6 month guarantee. I hope the need to return two of your shirts on this occasion will not prevent you from ordering with us again next season, when there will be more styles and colours available.

Extra slim fit non-iron Prince of Wales yellow and royal blue shirt

I'd say I am a slim build but this shirt (Extra slim fit, which was the only fit available) was painfully tight. But the return was accepted, so no real complaint.

Slim fit bengal stripe lilac shirt

I suppose Lilac is a subjective colour, but it looked much more purple on the web site. In fact it was really pink. Again the return was accepted, so no problem. Other people might well like the colour.

Slim fit Egyptian cotton cavalry twill blue shirt

Nice lustrous fabric. A good shirt.