Bestinvest Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bestinvest

Feedback for www.bestinvest.co.uk has been compiled from 527 Customer Reviews

• 21/11/2012
  • Bestinvest is a leading private client investment adviser, looking after over £4 billion of assets for more than 50,000 clients. Headquartered in Mayfair, London, Bestinvest has 14 regional offices with 200 staff. The company is one of the fastest-growing private client advisory firms. We offer a range of investment services from Select, for self-directed investors, to Investment Advisory and Investment Management services. At Bestinvest, we pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of professionalism and expertise with transparent, competitive prices. We are pleased that our greatest source of new business is from personal referrals from existing clients. Bestinvest has won numerous awards including Best Stockbroker for Customer Service (2012), Best Wealth Manager for Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning (2011) as voted by readers of the Financial Times and Investors Chronicle. We have also been awarded Best Discretionary Adviser (2011) by Money Marketing and Investment Adviser of the Year (2012) at the Professional Adviser Awards.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bestinvest.co.uk
25-Aug

Premier Service

i have always found staff very helpful any time i contact ,,,and always patient and polite thank you jimmy

17-Aug

Investment Advisory Service

Would like to see performance absolute since ownership of securities

17-Aug

keep up the good work.
regards,
jack

13-Aug

Investment Advisory Service

I have found it difficult to use the online only facilities as there has been little or no information provided to help me use these new facilities. I have been a client for 20 years and found the original communications easier to follow.

12-Aug

Investment Advisory Service

Jonathan Cowan has been a great boon since we switched to advisory

12-Aug-2014

Investment Advisory Service

i have used Bestinvest services for nearly fifteen years now - they have always delivered. Whenever issues have arisen they have been dealt with effectively and efficiently - I could not ask for more from a financial services company

Investment Advisory Service

Not proactive enough. Needs prodding to get new investments made

Investment Advisory Service

Highly organised company who give excellent service through their investment managers. On line services are excellent too enabling clients to monitor their portfolios without fuss. Investment managers are always there to support clients when needed.

Investment Advisory Service

Tom Alexander and other staff always helpful. Information bulletins useful. Website contains a wealth of good data, although it no longer seems possible to research other funds that are outside my own portfolio. My rating would be 'excellent' but for the fact that the transfer of my portfolio onto the B'vest platform in early 2013 took longer than expected at the very time that commodity funds, in which I was overweight, crashed.

09-Aug-2014

Online Investment Service

Clear information that is easy to use and understand with a great on-line service to track your investments. V good!

08-Aug-2014

Investment Advisory Service

Always found Bestinvest enthusiastic, helpful and efficient.

Investment Advisory Service

Bestinvest has a helpful platform. They could do better by offering interest on cash.

Investment Advisory Service

I am very pleased with the advice and service I have received from Bestinvest. I always feel that their objectives are aligned with their clients.

Investment Advisory Service

Over several years as a client of Bestinvest I have always found the financial advisors to be very helpful in offering advice and answering questions. They always provide quick and reliable service whether a simple question about one's portfolio, suggestions for further investment or a change to the basis of the portfolio.I would rate their service as indicated above.

Investment Advisory Service

The advice and helpfulness I receive is always first-class.
The website is full of useful data and information.
I feel that the company's and my best interests are well aligned.

Investment Advisory Service

Could Best Invest introduce an interest-paying fund from which clients could automatically drip-feed money into their ISAs on a monthly basis. A building society or bank might be encouraged to facilitate this and Best Invest could, no doubt, negociate a cut. This would ease life for clients who would otherwise have to drip feed monthly from their bank or have to hand over a lump sum to Best Invest. This would markedly improve the service on offer.

Premier Service

I would prefer a fixed fee charging system, rather than the percentage charging as now. I am afraid charges are becoming too high for me. I will probably have to move to a fixed fee provider soon. Transfer fees are also excessive.
I do think that Bestinvest provide an excellent service but there are other very good companies out there.

05-Aug-2014

Efficient and reliable.

05-Aug-2014

Investment Advisory Service

The service could be improved by clarifying the date at which fund holdings have been valued. Although the analysis suggests that valuations are from the closure of previous day's trading, this is clearly not the case especially with NA funds. Not convinced that all Saturday valuations relate to end of trading Friday.

Investment Advisory Service

not a great deal of contact or proposed updates to the investments

Online Investment Service

A couple of years ago I had moved house and it took me a while to get my change of address to BestInvest. When I got my reports back there was an investment missing. I called up about this but nobody ever got back to me.

David Bell

Investment Advisory Service

I have always received excellent service from Bestinvest personnel. Investment recommendations have been much appreciated.

Investment Advisory Service

Have always found Bestinvest staff very helpful

Investment Advisory Service

Couldn't fault the service I have received. Excellent value for money.

Premier Service

To date, Best has always provided me with a monthly simple statement which lists my ISA shares with a valuations - and conservative advice which I can follow for more information. That is all I neeed, as an older person.
I respect the high standard which Best has always shown.