Anglia Tool Centre Reviews

Consumer ratings of Anglia Tool Centre

Feedback for www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk has been compiled from 6467 Customer Reviews

• 28/06/2012
  • Anglia Tool Centre are specialist sellers of hand power tools & accessories - Buy Makita, Bosch & Dewalt online with free delivery options available

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk

TEMBE HIPPO PRO 3-IN-1 SEALANT ADHESIVE CLEAR 290ML

Service rating : Very good and helpful site.
Product: Excellent used extensively around the house mainly outdoors for filling / adhesive.
Intend to fill-in cracking in the concrete driveway and expect good results.

TREND 4/5X1/4TC TWO FLUTE 19MM DIA X 25MM 253340

• MAKITA P-13035 HEX SHANK BULL POINT 17X280MM
  • TREND 3/4X1/4TC TWO FLUTE CUTTER 1/4 INCH SHANK 8MM DIAMETER X 19MM

Got what I paid for on time

MAKITA SANDING PACK FOR BO4555 SANDER 114 X 102MM (40, 60, 80,100, 120 G) 1 PACK OF 10 OF EACH GRADE

• MAKITA P-33093 SANDING SHEET 114 X 102MM 60 GRIT PACK OF 10 FOR BO4555 SANDER

Service rating : Excellent service, good website & delivery was faultless with updates and ability to leave delivery instructions for driver. I would order from Anglia Tool Centre again & recommend to anyone.
Product: Sanding pads are for Making hand sander. They are perfect. The sander is a fantastic sander - well happy with it - exceeded expectations.

MAKITA 8406 13MM DIAMOND CORE DRILL 110V

Very happy with excellent service and prompt delivery .

DEWALT DE7023 UNIVERSAL TELESCOPIC MITRE SAW LEG STAND

Service rating : First class service
Product: Great piece of equipment

TREND T5EB 1/4 INCH ROUTER 240V KIT WITH ACCESSORIES

Service rating : DPD DELIVERY NOTIFICATION WAS NOT ACCURATE ) delivery was after the notifeid 1 hour timeslot)
Product: sticker for plunge handle faulty

24-Apr

TREND GRAB/SE1/SET DAMAGED SCREW REMOVER SET

Service rating : No problems experienced - delivery was swift.
Product: It failed to do the job for which it was purchased - a total waste of money.

23-Apr

FESTOOL 561553 TS55 REBQ-PLUS GB CIRCULAR SAW 240V (NO RAIL)

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

FESTOOL 497566 SYS 4 T-LOC SYSTAINER

• FESTOOL 497565 SYS 3 T-LOC SYSTAINER
  • FESTOOL 497563 SYS 1 T-LOC SYSTAINER

Quick Service, well packed product arrived in perfect condition.

TREND SNAP/SB3/SET SNAPPY 56 PIECE SCREWDRIVER BIT SET

Service rating : Item received worn, scratches, broken, and missing parts.. I thought April fools was over with.. shocking, I've emailed numerous times with no response.. mad
Product: I received this item second hand. Broken & parts missing. I don't know what I'm supposed to say

24-Apr-2017
Perfect tool centre. Very friendly service & any unique issues are dealt with promptly. Have no complaints other than the time but that's no fault of the ATC. Appreciate the support.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

As discussed, having searched our email hub, I can only locate one email from you regarding this matter and I am sorry it took us some time to investigate this fully and come back to you.

I have arranged for a replacement item to come into our warehouse and this will be sent to you as soon as it is received and I have verified the condition of it.

I hope this helps and thank you for your continued patience.

FREUD LP30M 007 PRO TCT CIRCULAR SAW SAW BLADE 160mm X 20mm X 24 TOOTH

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Early days yet in terms of wear but cuts very easily through hardwood and leaves only light marking on the cut edge. Very happy.

21-Apr

MILWAUKEE M12BRAID-0 RIGHT ANGLE IMPACT DRIVER (BODY ONLY)

• MILWAUKEE M12TLED-0 12V LED TORCH (BODY ONLY)
  • WERA 073373 SET OF 3 CARDED POZI SCREWDRIVER BITS TH PZ1/2/3 25MM

Service rating : pleasure to deal with
Product: pleasure to deal with

FESTOOL 499901 SYS-SB SYSTAINER STORAGE BOX

• FESTOOL 495020 RB-SYS SYSTAINER ROLLER CART
  • FESTOOL 499550 SYS-TB-2 TOOLBOX

Great service

20-Apr

MAKITA SP6000J1 165MM CIRCULAR PLUNGE SAW 240V WITH 2X 1.4M RAILS, CONNECTOR, RAIL BAG AND CASE

Service rating : Excellent service and value
Product: Makes cutting soooooo much easier

MIRKA HANDY BLOCK KIT 80X230MM

Service rating : Iam very happy
Product: Very good stuff

19-Apr

MILWAUKEE M18CHIWF12-502X 18V HEAVY DUTY BRUSHLESS 1/2IN IMPACT WRENCH WITH 2X 5.0AH LI-ION BATTERIES

Service rating : The website was easy to navigate through, placing of orders was seamless and whilst i ordered late afternoon, it was delivered to me in Scotland the following morning, which was great.
Product: GREAT piece of kit that easily tackled the nuts we were trying to remove (that had been in place for over 50 years)!

19-Apr

FEIN FMM350Q-SL MULTIMASTER QUICK START STARLOCK 240V WITH STARLOCK ACCESSORIES

Service rating : good service
Product: good product

18-Apr

FESTOOL 491952 FINE TOOTH SAW BLADE 160X2.2X20 W48

First rate service. Fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

18-Apr

MAKITA HR2630X7 SDS+ ROTARY HAMMER DRILL KIT WITH CHUCK 240V

Service rating : Great price and very quick delivery - great service.
Product: Just exactly what it is supposed to do. Excellent tool.

MAKITA BO6030 150MM ORBITAL SANDER 240V

• MAKITA P-37493 PUNCHED ORBITAL SANDING DISCS 80 GRIT 150MM (PACK OF 10)

Service rating : The sander was in an opened box. I was expecting an unopened box, not one where the contents had been handled or used !
Product: Quality as I am accustomed to when purchasing Makita power tools. Incredible considering the price.

25-Apr-2017
Service rating : Good to get a call from them regarding the negative feedback. I suggested the issue could have been avoided if they made it clear to prospective customers that items may arrive in packaging that had been opened. I was assured my comments would be passed on, however I will not be holding my breath waiting for this to occur as I suspect the adverse effect on sales would far outweigh losses due to adverse feedback. Shame.
Product: Makita - easily the best kit on the market.

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me today.

As discussed, I can confirm that this item was a brand new model and would only have been opened in a small number of circumstances where the contents needed to be checked.

We value your comments and these have been passed on to the relevant teams with a view to improving the service that we offer.

HITACHI CH22EAP2 500MM 2 STROKE HEDGE TRIMMER 21.1CC

Service rating : Fast excellent service
Product: Not used it yet but it looks an impressive piece of machinery

17-Apr

FESTOOL 500782 18V DRC QUAD DRIVE (BODY ONLY)

1st class service

17-Apr-2017
Outstanding service

DEWALT DE7023 UNIVERSAL TELESCOPIC MITRE SAW LEG STAND

Service rating : Competitive prices and pleasant helpful sales team let down by horendous delivery service. Additional cost for am delivery not received until late afternoon and vadly damaged packaging and damaged goods on a different delivery..
Product: Good pruduct just small damage on delivery

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today, as discussed, I am pleased that the service that you have received from Anglia Tool Centre has been of a high standard but I'm deeply troubled and offer my sincere apologies for the fact that your item has been damaged by the courier company.

I understand that you have chosen to keep the product rather than accept a swap and can confirm that I will be taking this matter up with the courier personally to try to gain some insight into how this happened and to try to stop this happening in the future.

I will keep in touch with any further information I am able to gain relating to this matter and I'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding so far.

MAKITA HP330DWWX2 10.8V COMBI DRILL WITH 1X 1.3AH LI-ION BATTERY

first rate

17-Apr

MAKITA DDA351Z 18V ANGLE DRILL (BODY ONLY)

Service rating : Low price and fast reliable delivery
Product: Makita XT range is the only cordless tools I will buy from now on.