Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 6414 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk
19-Oct

BAUBLES DUVET SET KING SIZE

Always great service - large range of products

18-Oct

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - APPLE

No problems. Efficient service

SPOT PRINT SUPERSOFT ROBE NAVY MULTI M

Quick delivery, very pleased with the prices.

WOODEN TRAIN SET

Delivery punctual no issues

18M SNOW BABIES ROLL WRAP DISPENSER

Very disapointed with delivery service unfortunately I was not in when my parcel arrived and a card was left so I phoned the number to arrange delivery. The lady said she did not deliver after 5 or weekends and was giving me different address to collect, surely she gets paid for delivery. I am very dissapointed as I do like your product and would like to hear from you with your comments.

I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with the delivery of your parcel. I have noted your comments and passed these on to the relevant department, who will report this back to our couriers. I can assure you that the experiences you had are not typical of the service we try to provide for our customers

As a gesture of goodwill.................please see email sent to your account email address.

Kind regards

24Studio Feefo

24Studio Feefo Team

LADIES LOTUS 'KILN' TALL BOOT BROWN 7

Very good

MIRACLE JUICES

Took too long to arrive.

Sorry to hear the item took longer to arrive than you expected.

The majority of our items are delivered within 3-7 days, and 5-10 days for personalised items.

Where ever possible we do try and exceed the advertised delivery estimates, however, despite our best efforts some deliveries can take longer. We would normally contact you to advise if we were to exceed our original delivery estimate.

24Studio Feefo Team

230 PCE MILITARY TUB

Fast process and delivery

15-Oct

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - RED

Love studio 24

15-Oct

BENCH V NECK JPR BLACK M

service has ben great no complaints whatsoever

YARONA PAIROFHOUSEWIFEPILLOWCASES OYSTER

Always good service

WATCH AND BRACELET GIFT SET

went on line ordered my goods everything was explained what to do was able to pay through secure payment system and items arrived quickly

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - APPLE

Easy to order, quick delivery

12-Oct-2014

2X TILE GROUT PEN

good service good products

RUSSELL ATHLETIC JOG PANT CHAR L

Very good service and I was impressed with items

12 WINTER FRIENDS CARDS

the items arrived quickly and were all there

HEART PRINT 2PK BRAS PINK/WHITE 34D

Quick responses and easy process, fast delivery

WATERFALL CARDIGAN NAVY BIRD PRINT 12

good service

RAWCRAFT FAUX FUR HOODY CHARCOAL XL

excellent service not always in stock but they always let you know

PERSONALISED ORGANISER PURSE

Never had a problem delivery on time

QUILTED COAT NAVY 14

Pleased with coat.quick delivery

LADIES WATERFALL CARDIGAN BLACK 16

Service was excellent as always

LADIES PUSSY BOW BLOUSE BLACK 12

the service is very good paying for returns is the let down

10 JOLLY SANTA CARDS

Very quick service

REPLACEMENT PLAN

Good I always have my item on time.