Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 6895 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk
20-May

SOLAR BLOSSOM TREE STAKE LIGHT WHITE

realy good not had any problems

19-May

OWL BIRDBATH AND SOLAR LIGHT

Ok

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, this is most welcome. I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with an item you received from us. I can assure you that all products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure that they are as advertised, free from defects and offer value for money. I will however ensure that your feedback is sent on to the quality team and the buying department responsible. I’ve been advised that our customer service team have authorised a discount on the item for you and that this has been offered to you in an email. Please respond to the customer service email as appropriate. Thank you once again.

WARDROBE

The service, was ok

18-May-2015
Service rating : Good.
Product: To flimsy

18-May-2015
Service rating : Good.
Product: To flimsy and light .

First of all, thanks for providing us with your feedback.
I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with an item you received from us. I’ll ensure this is sent to the buying team responsible as well as the quality control team. That said, I can assure you that all products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure that they are as advertised, free from defects and offer value for money. Our customer service team have advised that the cost of this item has been credited off your account.

M JOOP SPLASH 75ML AFTERSHAVE

I think studio is very good as it helps out other when needed

MORPHY RICHARDS 9 IN 1 STEAM MOP

t

17-May

BIRTHDAY BRACELET 21ST

Service is brilliant

17-May

TYING THE KNOT PLACE CARD ATTACHMENTS

Studio deliver a very good service very happy !

BAGPUSS ROBE LARGE

Service was quick and problem free.

NINTENDO RETRO DOUBLE DUVET SET

The reviews are generally good, providing there are some.

ANIMAL PRINT PACK 7 SHORTS MULTI 14/16

Very happy with the services

2 PIECE TUFTED BATHMAT SET GRAPE

Great Service

13-May

LDS STRAPLESS STUD MAXI DRESS CREAM 14

It is ok just had to pay £7.00 for posting as I didn't want any of my order .

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I was sorry to learn that you were unhappy with items you received from us. Our customer service team has advised me that we have now received the items, the cost of which have credited off your account.
To confirm; as stated in our Terms & Conditions 'Goods you order from us are sent to you on approval and if you are not satisfied with them you can return them to us provided you do so within 14 working days of receipt.’ I am sorry but we do not offer a free returns service, the cost of returning goods is the customers responsibility.
Our customer services team have also communicated this to you directly via email.
Kind regards

Excellent service fast delivery

PLAIN DYED FITTED SHEET SINGLE CREAM

very good

PEPPA PIG WHEELED BAG

I have no comments to share as you have been excellent

PIFCO 6-IN-1 STEAM MOP

good customer care

08-May-2015

PERCALE FITTED SHEET DOUBLE DUCK EGG

Excellent delivery times

LADIES WATERFALL CARDIGAN BLACK 16

goods generally arrive quicker than antisipated

WATERFALL CARDI AZTEC 20

Much quicker delivery now goods are great quality.

30 MOSAIC TILE TRANSFERS COFFEE/CREAM

Great service

VAX 500W RAPIDE SPRING CARPET WASHER

Always found excellent service and delivery

06-May-2015

CONVERSE ALL STAR OX LOW - WHITE 6

Very easy to do and also very straight forward

06-May-2015

X-HOSE NOZZLE

Love shopping online - loads of bargains and great selection