Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 6525 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk
10-Dec

SET 4 GINGER BREAD MEN CAKE MOULDS

Very good service and prices are exceptionally good. I would always look at your catalogue before any others.

10-Dec

5PACK BOYS SCHOOL SOCKS BLACK 9-12

I am more than pleased with the Company and service I get. Every time they come when they say and very polite when they deliver the goods.

08-Dec

MENS SLIPPER BOOT STRIPE 9

all services have been very good not long to wait for goods

50PC CHOC BRONZE BAUBLE PACK

I have saved so much and in return hot quality items. High recommendations.

PERSONALISED WEDDING CUSHION COVER

never had a problem with anything with studio cards

FAUX FUR QUILTED JACKET BLACK 18

ok

ZIP BACK DRESS COBALT 20

very quick and easy to order, quick delivery

10M FOIL GREETINGS ROLL WRAP

Good service delivery arrived when promised

05-Dec

BENCH LONGLINE TUNIC PRISTINE/STRMCD XL

very pleased

04-Dec

6FT BASIC GREEN FO TREE

Think studio is good but wrote to them about 4 days ago to say that my xmas tree is bent and is a bit wobbly and to see if its meant to be like this and no1 has got back to me.

First of all, thank you for taking time to provide feedback, this is appreciated. I was glad to see you’ve rated us with a positive feedback score and am sure we’ll be able to retain this score for you. Let me reassure you that all our product ranges are checked to ensure they are fit for purpose, offer value for money and are free form defects. A wobbly tree does not sound right so I’ll pass a copy of this feedback to our customer service team. You feedback will also be passed to the Buying Manager. Please be aware that customer services are dealing with an increased number of queries at the moment, responding to queries in the order they are received. Thank you again for providing feedback.

24Studio Feefo Team
04-Dec

3 SHELF 6 DOOR UNIT SILVER AND BEECH

Very good service and fast delivery

150CM PINK LED BLOSSOM TREE W/BRWN WRAP

Some excellent bargains, only had one small problem but one phone call to customer services and it was resolved. Will keep on the look out for bargains.

BELDRAY 5 IN 1 STEAM MOP

Goods arrived promptly

WRANGLER CHELSEA BOOT BLACK 9

delivery is second to none

LEARNING DRUM RED

Great service & easy to order, fantastic selection and great prices

BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN BLACK 16

i think studio is an excellent catalogue
the only thing is i wish u had a collector to pick up returns would be mnch more conveinient for customers

CARMEN VIOLET STRAIGHTENER

your service is really good a prompt delivery

02-Dec

ANTI SANTA TSHIRT XL

everything ordered arrived in just a few days

01-Dec-2014

HEART CHECK PRINT FLANNEL PJ RED 8/10

Ok

30-Nov-2014

LIPS PRINT SUPERSOFT ROBE BLACK/PINK M

brilliant service great prices and value

DWELL STRIPE DUVET SET KINGSIZE NATURAL

Plenty and informative

20CM SPARKLE EYES WHITE TIGER

Delivery could be quicker

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - BLACK

Very good

Thank you for talking the time to provide feedback. I was glad to see your service rating was positive and that you found us to offer a ‘very good’ service. I was less than satisfied to read that you found the towels to be of poor quality and will ensure your comments are passed to the Buying Manager concerned.
I can assure you that all products sold are subject to random quality checks to ensure that they offer value for money, are safe and are free from defects.
Should you need to contact us again please do so using the link below.
Thank you once again.

24Studio Feefo Team
28-Nov-2014

PERSONALISED GENTS MESSAGE WALLET

I like lots of items in the Studio catalogue and like to get things when on offer. The problem I have had in the past with Studio that I ordered some items only to be informed that some things were out of stock and had to be re ordered which would be another lot of postage. I think the P&P is far too much anyway.

26-Nov-2014

18M SNOWTIME SANTA ROLL WRAP DISPENSER

I used the web site for my order and everything was straightforward