Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Reviews of 24Studio | 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 6821 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk

6X4 EASY BUILD GREENHOUSE MYTHOS

THE SERVICE AND DELIVERY WERE EXCELLENT. PRODUCT CAME IN LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER ORDERING.

BELDRAY 5 IN 1 STEAM MOP

Because I did not want to purchase on credit, I wanted to pay cash only, I had to call the number, paying for my items before I received them, and then to be told I did not qualify for the 10% discount advertised on line for new customers, as it was then technically not an on line order, is completely unacceptable. The order was originally placed on line but was rejected as I was not willing to get into debt.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, this is much appreciated. Our customer service team have contacted you via email but in summary your order was processed with the discount applied and your account is currently in credit for the overpayment. This overpayment is in the process of being refunded back to you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

24Studio Feefo Team

WHITE TOILET ROLL HOLDER + TOILET BRUSH

delivered very quickly in good order

MNS ADI SUEDE SAMBA BLU 10

Great quality products and service

CRSSHATCH TURN UP DENIM SHORT MIDWASH 32

I really like shopping on line with studio

14-Apr

VARSITY T SHIRT DRESS BLACK 14

Can't fault it. Thanks!

FRAGRANCED STEAM MOP DETERGENT

Quick delivery and well packed.

16PC LOVE BIRDS DINNER SET

Very good service but a bit disappointed about my last order it was a day late, but not to worry it came early the next day

PIFCO STEAM MOP

I am very pleased with the service that I get from Studio

FLANELETTE PDYED FITTED/SHT SINGLE PINK

very good service

F/S EYELET CURT 66X72 TEAL

Used this company for many years only once had a problem about a return but eventually was sorted out.

MOLLIE ENSEMBLE DOUBLE BLUE

Excellent service as always

12-Apr

REGATTA 4 POCKET JACKET LOLLIPOP 12

Usually very quick delivery.

11-Apr

BELDRAY HANDHELD STEAM CLEANER

Good service

11-Apr

GIRLS FROZEN VELCRO SHOE LILAC 7

Good service very informative

PERS PLANES SBAG & GOGGLES

Straight forward and easy to use website and ordering kept fully up to date with order

SALTER 8 IN 1 MULTI COOKER

Very good service overall

6PC LUGGAGE SET BLACK WITH ORANGE

quality price and good service can't be bettered

PERSONALISED ANIMAL CUTLERY SET

no complaints

BOYS 7PK BRIEFS SHARK BLUE 2-3

Been on studio for years & never had any issue they been helpful alway

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - SLATE

excellent service prompt delivery

FLANELETTE PDYED PAIR OF HOUSEWIFE CREAM

DELLA CURTAINS 66X72 SPICE

excellent customer service a very good company deals with issues striaght away brill

08-Apr

JOG PANT BLACK L

Prices excellent customer service excellent quality of goods excellent

07-Apr-2015

210PC SEWING KIT

i find studio a good service

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with an item you received from us. I can assure you that all products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure that they are as advertised, free from defects and offer value for money.
On this occasion our customer service team have credited the item 23522461MS off your invoice and there is no need to return the item to us.
Kind regards