247Curtains Reviews

Consumer ratings of 247Curtains

Feedback for www.247curtains.co.uk has been compiled from 992 Customer Reviews

• 24/10/2014
  • The UK’s leading online supplier of ready made and made to measure curtains. We offer a massive selection high quality curtains in many styles, colours, fabrics and shades with unbeatable prices. With a simple to use website offering instant quotes and next day delivery across many of our products we are the first choice for all your curtains needs.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.247curtains.co.uk
06-Oct

Art Deco, Cherry - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : excellent
Product: couldn't be more delighted. Well made and exactly right.

14-Aug-2017

Amelie, Wedgewood - Made to Measure Curtains

Curtains were made to a high standard and were delivered in a timely fashion

14-Aug-2017
Good service provided

13-Aug-2017

Emperor, Silver - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Quick delivery and communication
Product: Excellent quality

07-Aug-2017

Zoom, Graphite - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : excellent service, easy to order
Product: very pleased with curtains, first time I've ordered made to measure and i'm not disappointed at all.

06-Aug-2017

Faux Suede, Charcoal - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : |Curtain are just what l was looking for, thank you very much
Product: l am thrilled with my new curtain and they are just what l was looking for, thank you.

30-Jul-2017

Scandi Birds, Capri - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Good service
Product: Beautiful, high quality curtains which were delivered within the quoted time frame.

16-Jul-2017

Faux Silk, Red - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Efficiently provided service. Would recommend to potential customers.
Product: Well made curtains, good value.

16-Jul-2017

Basketweave, Ivory - Made to Measure Curtains

• Knightsbridge, Navy - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Fantastic service
Product: Stunning quality

18-May-2017

Neo, Mocha - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : very easy to order quick and prompt service
Product: lovely quality

21-Apr-2017

Coloured Textures And Plains - Basketweave Terracotta

Service rating : Customer service was awful. Delivery 3 weeks late and then incorrect and the company refused to do anything to rectify their mistake. The order placed was for just under £600.
Product: Quality of curtains were great, however not usable as they are incorrect and the company refuse to rectify

25-Apr-2017
Good Morning Zowie,
With regards your reply, the sizes are not correct as per my order.
An offer has not been made to resolve the problem, you have asked me to re order at my expense! That is not a solution.

I chose 247 Curtains from the reviews, and I sincerely regret my decision, not only have I had no help from the company, I am a further £75 out of pocket after having to have the curtains modified myself

Good Afternoon Lisa.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to hear the products had arrived late. I apologise as well you feel the sizes are not correct. I can see we have spoken with you regarding the sizes of the items and confirmed these are correct. We have also advised an offer to resolve.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me direct to zowie@247blinds.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Zowie Phelan-Holland
Customer Service Team Manager
28-Jan-2017

Marseille, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : very quick response to swatch requests and order delivered on time - very good service
Product: disappointing to find a long horizontal mark on curtains once i got them hung

26-Jan-2017

Neo, Grey - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : quick delivery and excellent quality
Product: good quality curtains, nice vibrant colours

19-Jan-2017

Sicily, Duckegg - Fabric Only

Service rating : Delivery was very prompt, almost too prompt. I have placed two orders and asked for the second dispatch to be delayed a few days as I knew I would be away from home. Two of the three allocated delivery attempts were wasted as nobody was at home. Fortunately, I was in for the third.
Product: I haven't made up the curtains yet but the material on the roll looks to be of very good quality. I am very pleased to have obtained the material through 247 blinds.

15-Dec-2016

Rome, Raspberry - Ready Made Curtains

• Rome, Raspberry Tie Back Accessory

Service rating : Deliver very fast. Can't complain
Product: Material terrible. Very creased and they didn't drop out with hanging. Couldn't even iron creases out. Right colour wrong material. Extremely disappointing

Good Afternoon Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear your comments in regards to the curtains quality, this is something I can certainly look into.

Would you mind emailing me direct to zowie@247blinds.co.uk and I shall have this resolved for you.

Kind Regards,

Service rating : Exactly what I ordered and on time
Product: Beautiful curtains. Look brilliant

12-Dec-2016

Ellie, Red - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : The web site is easy to use and the curtains arrived very quickly.
Product: For the price they are great

10-Dec-2016

Knightsbridge, Cream - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Website easy to negotiate. Ordering process easy. Curtains were delivered promptly.
Product: Happy with the material (we had received a sample previously). The dimensions were generally accurate although one of the 3 sets was a little short of the 1.5 widths stated for eyelet curtains, could have done with being one eyelet longer! However the curtains hang very well and we are quite pleased. The 'drops' were accurate.

08-Dec-2016

Dotty (Thermal Blackout) Powder Blue Bow Shaped Tie Back Accessory

• Dotty (Thermal Blackout), Powder Blue - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Good service
Product: Fit nice

02-Dec-2016

Poppies, Teal - Made to Measure Curtains

• Self Piped (43cm x 43cm)

Excellent service, well made curtains no cushions. Very impressed with the rapid service

28-Nov-2016

Belvedere Door Curtain (Blackout), Pewter - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Speedy delivery; well packaged.
Product: Fabric could be better quality

28-Nov-2016

Pompeii, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

• Trieste, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

Delivered on time curtains perfect

25-Nov-2016

Knightsbridge, Cream - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Why have you addressed emails to "Elle Watts"?

My name is Lucinda Watts. Where on earth did "Elle" come from!
Product: not hung them up yet

20-Nov-2016

Ellie, Red - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Really pleased, a fast delivery
Product: Lovely colouring and good quality

16-Nov-2016

Fiji, Green - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Very pleased with the service. The website was easy to use and the curtains arrived within days of placing the order.
Product: I was very pleased with the service and high standard of finish on a set of curtains I ordered recently. I have two large bay windows which are impossible to find standard ready made curtains to fit. Your on line made to measure service was very efficient. I would certainly recommend your website.