247Curtains Reviews

Consumer ratings of 247Curtains

Feedback for www.247curtains.co.uk has been compiled from 983 Customer Reviews

• 24/10/2014
  • The UK’s leading online supplier of ready made and made to measure curtains. We offer a massive selection high quality curtains in many styles, colours, fabrics and shades with unbeatable prices. With a simple to use website offering instant quotes and next day delivery across many of our products we are the first choice for all your curtains needs.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.247curtains.co.uk
21-Apr

Coloured Textures And Plains - Basketweave Terracotta

Service rating : Customer service was awful. Delivery 3 weeks late and then incorrect and the company refused to do anything to rectify their mistake. The order placed was for just under £600.
Product: Quality of curtains were great, however not usable as they are incorrect and the company refuse to rectify

25-Apr-2017
Good Morning Zowie,
With regards your reply, the sizes are not correct as per my order.
An offer has not been made to resolve the problem, you have asked me to re order at my expense! That is not a solution.

I chose 247 Curtains from the reviews, and I sincerely regret my decision, not only have I had no help from the company, I am a further £75 out of pocket after having to have the curtains modified myself

Good Afternoon Lisa.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to hear the products had arrived late. I apologise as well you feel the sizes are not correct. I can see we have spoken with you regarding the sizes of the items and confirmed these are correct. We have also advised an offer to resolve.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me direct to zowie@247blinds.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Zowie Phelan-Holland
Customer Service Team Manager
28-Jan-2017

Marseille, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : very quick response to swatch requests and order delivered on time - very good service
Product: disappointing to find a long horizontal mark on curtains once i got them hung

26-Jan-2017

Neo, Grey - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : quick delivery and excellent quality
Product: good quality curtains, nice vibrant colours

19-Jan-2017

Sicily, Duckegg - Fabric Only

Service rating : Delivery was very prompt, almost too prompt. I have placed two orders and asked for the second dispatch to be delayed a few days as I knew I would be away from home. Two of the three allocated delivery attempts were wasted as nobody was at home. Fortunately, I was in for the third.
Product: I haven't made up the curtains yet but the material on the roll looks to be of very good quality. I am very pleased to have obtained the material through 247 blinds.

15-Dec-2016

Rome, Raspberry - Ready Made Curtains

• Rome, Raspberry Tie Back Accessory

Service rating : Deliver very fast. Can't complain
Product: Material terrible. Very creased and they didn't drop out with hanging. Couldn't even iron creases out. Right colour wrong material. Extremely disappointing

Good Afternoon Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear your comments in regards to the curtains quality, this is something I can certainly look into.

Would you mind emailing me direct to zowie@247blinds.co.uk and I shall have this resolved for you.

Kind Regards,

Service rating : Exactly what I ordered and on time
Product: Beautiful curtains. Look brilliant

12-Dec-2016

Ellie, Red - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : The web site is easy to use and the curtains arrived very quickly.
Product: For the price they are great

10-Dec-2016

Knightsbridge, Cream - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Website easy to negotiate. Ordering process easy. Curtains were delivered promptly.
Product: Happy with the material (we had received a sample previously). The dimensions were generally accurate although one of the 3 sets was a little short of the 1.5 widths stated for eyelet curtains, could have done with being one eyelet longer! However the curtains hang very well and we are quite pleased. The 'drops' were accurate.

08-Dec-2016

Dotty (Thermal Blackout) Powder Blue Bow Shaped Tie Back Accessory

• Dotty (Thermal Blackout), Powder Blue - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Good service
Product: Fit nice

02-Dec-2016

Poppies, Teal - Made to Measure Curtains

• Self Piped (43cm x 43cm)

Excellent service, well made curtains no cushions. Very impressed with the rapid service

28-Nov-2016

Belvedere Door Curtain (Blackout), Pewter - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Speedy delivery; well packaged.
Product: Fabric could be better quality

28-Nov-2016

Pompeii, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

• Trieste, Natural - Ready Made Curtains

Delivered on time curtains perfect

25-Nov-2016

Knightsbridge, Cream - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Why have you addressed emails to "Elle Watts"?

My name is Lucinda Watts. Where on earth did "Elle" come from!
Product: not hung them up yet

20-Nov-2016

Service rating : Really pleased, a fast delivery
Product: Lovely colouring and good quality

16-Nov-2016

Fiji, Green - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : Very pleased with the service. The website was easy to use and the curtains arrived within days of placing the order.
Product: I was very pleased with the service and high standard of finish on a set of curtains I ordered recently. I have two large bay windows which are impossible to find standard ready made curtains to fit. Your on line made to measure service was very efficient. I would certainly recommend your website.

06-Nov-2016

Mayfair, Black - Made to Measure Curtains

Very well made

29-Oct-2016

Mayfair, Lemon - Made to Measure Curtains

Service rating : price better than some, very good delivery service.
Product: the curtains looks very nice on the window but have one small annoyance there is a pleat in each of the curtains where I am assuming they where made from spare material. but beans I am a single man I can live with it.

28-Oct-2016

Emi, Parchment - Fabric Only

Service rating : Keeps you informed of delivery.
Product: Sews lovely. Good quality.

24-Oct-2016

Faux Silk, Teal - Made to Measure Curtains

Fast, efficient,easy. Thanks!!

24-Oct-2016

Ravalli, Wine - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Very good service. My sample arrived promptly.
Product: I'm very pleased overall with the curtains. The stitching on one seam was poor but it only took me a minute to fix it. I would have made my own curtains but the material and time taken to do the work meant it was more cost effective to buy readymade from you. Good value.

23-Oct-2016

Tangiers, Duck Egg - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Good choice and price. Excellent free sample service. Fast delivery. No problems.
Product: Excellent quality.

20-Oct-2016

Very very good service will only use 247

17-Oct-2016

Canvas Unlined Panama Eyelet, Green - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Delivery service excellent arrived on day informed
Customer service excellent on telephone
Product: Samples service good

17-Oct-2016

Hamilton Check Eyelet, Meadow - Ready Made Curtains

Service rating : Wonderful quick service. Very happy
Product: Match my room perfectly. Curtains very well made. Will be using again very soon.
Very pleased with curtains